• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:49
CEST 00:49
KST 07:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10836 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 86

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 454 Next
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 04 2019 08:55 GMT
#1701
On March 04 2019 17:45 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 17:42 Tubesock wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:39 Tubesock wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:21 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:16 Tubesock wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:10 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 04 2019 12:55 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Jock, if you're around, mind explaining that ninja vote on Oats? Your read 8 hours ago on him sounded cautious. What made you vote now?


Sorry I wasn't around but this is what I'm thinking:

Take a look a oats' filter. Nothing he posted really makes sense or seems to contribute much. I voted for him hoping he would come back and start playing a bit more with the rest of us to make it easier to get some kind of read. If not I'm still happy for him to go because he seems like a bit of a timewaster.


I think he contributes in his own way. Pretty much all his posts have reads in them. He isn’t trying super hard to convince people to kill his target (although he’s scumming Acro isn’t he?) but he’s still giving a lot more info in the form of reads over most of the game.


Those reads seem random and unexplained to me. Anyone can fire off a list of reads based on 'x stupid policy' or whatever but it doesn't help the rest of us at all unless you are some 12d chess playing mafia genius who can gaze into someone's soul through the medium of forum posts.
Maybe he is contributing but so far all I can see that he's contributed to was a waste of a few pages when there were some other interesting conversations going on.


So is Oats your leading wagon? Who you going to vote for?


Doh missed your vote. Anyway, I just think mafia cares more about what others think so would change up a little bit when he gets more heat.

What do you think of Trfel? I think he’s a piggybacker in the scum ways.


I think he needs to come here and explain himself a little more at some point..
My first impression is townie but not for any particular reason. I'll probably wait until he posts more, at least he doesn't seem to be doing any harm to town for now.


No harm? He’s jumped on threeish other peoples ideas to scum someone, and never bothered to look further in any of them, and dropped a vote on Oats who in the post earlier he defended as probably town. If anyone is skating by it’s him.

Do you still scumread me?
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom9999 Posts
March 04 2019 08:57 GMT
#1702
Obvious apologetics here from Wave:

On March 04 2019 14:32 WaveofShadow wrote:
I feel bad for how annoyed I got at literally every lurker/afker throughout my mafia career

I know how you feel


This is a little bit too:

On March 04 2019 16:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 16:32 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:24 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:18 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 14:48 WaveofShadow wrote:
Lean scum on Pandain for earlier weird commitment on Ace. I'd say solid vig target like MZ just said, and hell, just to introduce some WIFOM shoot him instead of me because I might be more likely to put in some effort at some point?


Statistically speaking I feel like there must be scum amongst the bigger voices this game. Doesn't feel like Iamp to me, and I can't read Holyflare basically ever. Not sure who that leaves but I figure I'll actually resort to a filter dive at some point.


HF is never scum here. If one of us is scum and the other isn't we tear each other apart. I'm not sure if both are scum...I can't remember playing scum with him but chipmunk memory.

It's actually super exciting lol >< it's been forever since we both rolled town.

And apart from the rsoul-focused reason, there's also how he handled the argument with rayn. Scum HF just keeps tearing and tearing, town HF backs off and tries to understand people after his stubborn argumentative streak is appeased. So.

I mostly agree with you.

Not sold on lamp. His main contribution is hounding me all game so far, so I know he is at least very very wrong. Still gotta figure out whether that's because he's being an idiot or just picked a target and stuck with it because it's easier as scum than actually reading the thread. Especially this huge one...


I think Iam's town. I thought he was town before his case on you. He's got this organic thing going when reacting to the thread. Also think it's a mischaracterization to say that he's not focused on anything else.

Agree with this.
Also town iamp makes me laugh more than scum iamp I thinks?
That's a lie fuck it I just like when he calls people names



This is simultaneously backtracking and sowing suspicion. I don't like it:

On March 04 2019 14:43 WaveofShadow wrote:
My weakness is I often tie people's alignments to their reads of me but I can't help but be curious.
Stuff like rsoul's read of me makes me lean scum on her because it feels like a massive cop-out when I know she's way more capable and at the very least could have taken the bad=scum route or formulated some opinion on my lacklustre performance thus far. It's real easy.


What's the point of this:

On March 04 2019 16:25 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 16:23 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:18 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 14:48 WaveofShadow wrote:
Lean scum on Pandain for earlier weird commitment on Ace. I'd say solid vig target like MZ just said, and hell, just to introduce some WIFOM shoot him instead of me because I might be more likely to put in some effort at some point?


Statistically speaking I feel like there must be scum amongst the bigger voices this game. Doesn't feel like Iamp to me, and I can't read Holyflare basically ever. Not sure who that leaves but I figure I'll actually resort to a filter dive at some point.


HF is never scum here. If one of us is scum and the other isn't we tear each other apart. I'm not sure if both are scum...I can't remember playing scum with him but chipmunk memory.

It's actually super exciting lol >< it's been forever since we both rolled town.

And apart from the rsoul-focused reason, there's also how he handled the argument with rayn. Scum HF just keeps tearing and tearing, town HF backs off and tries to understand people after his stubborn argumentative streak is appeased. So.

Disagree with your points on HF entirely. HF is a free spirit and does more or less whatever the fuck he pleases as either alignment. Kinda like me :D


You can disagree. I'm not going to believe someone has a better read on him than me until they can prove it, though, cause my track record's actually pretty decent.

Especially not from someone who claims to never be able to read him.

That's exactly it--- I never claimed to be able to read him. I didn't call him scum, I'm just not bothering entirely. I'm definitely not calling him town though.


Can anyone else smell something funny here?
RIP Meatloaf <3
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 08:59 GMT
#1703
I think exo is a mafia robot who is finding it awkward to ask questions to blend in.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 04 2019 08:59 GMT
#1704
On March 04 2019 17:55 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 17:47 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:42 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 03:45 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I'm VT btw

Now apologize for playing anti town.

I'm probably still going to kill you for playing anti town. Just so we're on the same page.

Can't you just give him a slap on the wrist or something? Or at least tell us why his earlier shit outweighs the later stuff in deciding who to kill? Because this just sounds lazy to me. And I need you to be not-lazy so I can sheep you.


He needs to repent for his sins and respect authority. I am authority.

Also, I don't believe a word he says, I'm like 90% sure he's lying. I think one of two options is the real one here:

a) He read his PM initially, claimed this gambit, got called out on his bullshit and is now trying to pull back from it.
b) He didn't read his PM initially, and he didn't read it now. As soon as night falls he'll post "haha I didn't actually read my role PM suckers".

I don't think for a second he just didn't read his role PM and then read it without question when told to. People are prideful and his turnaround was... too easy. He didn't resist enough, didn't try to spite me at all for forcing him to do this.

Once you do anti town shit it takes a very, very long time for you to get back on my good side.

Aside from the 'i'm gonna kill him anyway rawr' I really like this post. Pretty insightful imo.

Palmar/iamp/acro all town? Hope so.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 08:59 GMT
#1705
Don't mind lynching not acro, looks marginally better. This has nothing to do with his promise of voting me if I unvote him I swear.
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom9999 Posts
March 04 2019 09:00 GMT
#1706
On March 04 2019 17:55 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 17:45 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:42 Tubesock wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:39 Tubesock wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:21 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:16 Tubesock wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:10 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 04 2019 12:55 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Jock, if you're around, mind explaining that ninja vote on Oats? Your read 8 hours ago on him sounded cautious. What made you vote now?


Sorry I wasn't around but this is what I'm thinking:

Take a look a oats' filter. Nothing he posted really makes sense or seems to contribute much. I voted for him hoping he would come back and start playing a bit more with the rest of us to make it easier to get some kind of read. If not I'm still happy for him to go because he seems like a bit of a timewaster.


I think he contributes in his own way. Pretty much all his posts have reads in them. He isn’t trying super hard to convince people to kill his target (although he’s scumming Acro isn’t he?) but he’s still giving a lot more info in the form of reads over most of the game.


Those reads seem random and unexplained to me. Anyone can fire off a list of reads based on 'x stupid policy' or whatever but it doesn't help the rest of us at all unless you are some 12d chess playing mafia genius who can gaze into someone's soul through the medium of forum posts.
Maybe he is contributing but so far all I can see that he's contributed to was a waste of a few pages when there were some other interesting conversations going on.


So is Oats your leading wagon? Who you going to vote for?


Doh missed your vote. Anyway, I just think mafia cares more about what others think so would change up a little bit when he gets more heat.

What do you think of Trfel? I think he’s a piggybacker in the scum ways.


I think he needs to come here and explain himself a little more at some point..
My first impression is townie but not for any particular reason. I'll probably wait until he posts more, at least he doesn't seem to be doing any harm to town for now.


No harm? He’s jumped on threeish other peoples ideas to scum someone, and never bothered to look further in any of them, and dropped a vote on Oats who in the post earlier he defended as probably town. If anyone is skating by it’s him.

Do you still scumread me?


I have never scumread you.
AFAIK I haven't even check your filter as of yet.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 09:00 GMT
#1707
Sentinel should have been modkilled.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 04 2019 09:01 GMT
#1708
Stop talking about mod stuff HF i hate that
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 04 2019 09:02 GMT
#1709
On March 04 2019 17:57 Jockmcplop wrote:
Obvious apologetics here from Wave:

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 14:32 WaveofShadow wrote:
I feel bad for how annoyed I got at literally every lurker/afker throughout my mafia career

I know how you feel


This is a little bit too:

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 16:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:32 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:24 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:18 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 14:48 WaveofShadow wrote:
Lean scum on Pandain for earlier weird commitment on Ace. I'd say solid vig target like MZ just said, and hell, just to introduce some WIFOM shoot him instead of me because I might be more likely to put in some effort at some point?


Statistically speaking I feel like there must be scum amongst the bigger voices this game. Doesn't feel like Iamp to me, and I can't read Holyflare basically ever. Not sure who that leaves but I figure I'll actually resort to a filter dive at some point.


HF is never scum here. If one of us is scum and the other isn't we tear each other apart. I'm not sure if both are scum...I can't remember playing scum with him but chipmunk memory.

It's actually super exciting lol >< it's been forever since we both rolled town.

And apart from the rsoul-focused reason, there's also how he handled the argument with rayn. Scum HF just keeps tearing and tearing, town HF backs off and tries to understand people after his stubborn argumentative streak is appeased. So.

I mostly agree with you.

Not sold on lamp. His main contribution is hounding me all game so far, so I know he is at least very very wrong. Still gotta figure out whether that's because he's being an idiot or just picked a target and stuck with it because it's easier as scum than actually reading the thread. Especially this huge one...


I think Iam's town. I thought he was town before his case on you. He's got this organic thing going when reacting to the thread. Also think it's a mischaracterization to say that he's not focused on anything else.

Agree with this.
Also town iamp makes me laugh more than scum iamp I thinks?
That's a lie fuck it I just like when he calls people names



This is simultaneously backtracking and sowing suspicion. I don't like it:

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 14:43 WaveofShadow wrote:
My weakness is I often tie people's alignments to their reads of me but I can't help but be curious.
Stuff like rsoul's read of me makes me lean scum on her because it feels like a massive cop-out when I know she's way more capable and at the very least could have taken the bad=scum route or formulated some opinion on my lacklustre performance thus far. It's real easy.


What's the point of this:

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 16:25 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:23 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:18 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 14:48 WaveofShadow wrote:
Lean scum on Pandain for earlier weird commitment on Ace. I'd say solid vig target like MZ just said, and hell, just to introduce some WIFOM shoot him instead of me because I might be more likely to put in some effort at some point?


Statistically speaking I feel like there must be scum amongst the bigger voices this game. Doesn't feel like Iamp to me, and I can't read Holyflare basically ever. Not sure who that leaves but I figure I'll actually resort to a filter dive at some point.


HF is never scum here. If one of us is scum and the other isn't we tear each other apart. I'm not sure if both are scum...I can't remember playing scum with him but chipmunk memory.

It's actually super exciting lol >< it's been forever since we both rolled town.

And apart from the rsoul-focused reason, there's also how he handled the argument with rayn. Scum HF just keeps tearing and tearing, town HF backs off and tries to understand people after his stubborn argumentative streak is appeased. So.

Disagree with your points on HF entirely. HF is a free spirit and does more or less whatever the fuck he pleases as either alignment. Kinda like me :D


You can disagree. I'm not going to believe someone has a better read on him than me until they can prove it, though, cause my track record's actually pretty decent.

Especially not from someone who claims to never be able to read him.

That's exactly it--- I never claimed to be able to read him. I didn't call him scum, I'm just not bothering entirely. I'm definitely not calling him town though.


Can anyone else smell something funny here?


To me those are all zero info posts. Townies and mafiasos make them. To me it’s one of two things. 1) mafia “working” to skate by. Or 2) town who’s lost or just haven’t seen enough to tickle his fancy. I’m leaning towards 2. I won’t be offended if he dies.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 09:03 GMT
#1710
On March 04 2019 18:00 Holyflare wrote:
Sentinel should have been modkilled.

To be fair that was pretty clearly a joke (timestamp etc). But you should also not ask him questions like that. Stop inviting people to break the rules.
Computer says mafia
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 09:03 GMT
#1711
On March 04 2019 18:01 WaveofShadow wrote:
Stop talking about mod stuff HF i hate that


What are you talking about?

He either copied a pm from the host or forged one:

On March 04 2019 03:50 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 03:49 Holyflare wrote:
On March 04 2019 03:49 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 04 2019 03:48 Holyflare wrote:
Yeah, but Sentinel what does YOUR role pm say?

On March 04 2019 03:45 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I'm VT btw



Yeah but YOURS.

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 03:45 kitaman27 wrote:
You're VT btw

Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 09:03 GMT
#1712
On March 04 2019 18:01 WaveofShadow wrote:
Stop talking about mod stuff HF i hate that

instant townread for WoS for being cool.
Computer says mafia
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 09:04 GMT
#1713
The time stamp is Korean because of the forum and was the time when he posted.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 09:04 GMT
#1714
Palmar, the warrior of just modkills fighting for the rule breakers. All of my whats.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 04 2019 09:06 GMT
#1715
Jock, sorry I mistook you for Wiggles.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 09:07 GMT
#1716
Guess it's not against the rules after a skim. Carry on.

Could have made palmar do something different though, bit of a shame really.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 09:07 GMT
#1717
My mayor lynch will be on Palmar by the way.
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom9999 Posts
March 04 2019 09:09 GMT
#1718
On March 04 2019 18:07 Holyflare wrote:
My mayor lynch will be on Palmar by the way.


I can get behind this, but what's the reasoning behind it?
RIP Meatloaf <3
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 04 2019 09:10 GMT
#1719
On March 04 2019 18:07 Holyflare wrote:
My mayor lynch will be on Palmar by the way.


For new reasons or stuff you’ve already said? I so much liked the second wagon bit.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 09:12 GMT
#1720
On March 04 2019 18:10 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 18:07 Holyflare wrote:
My mayor lynch will be on Palmar by the way.


For new reasons or stuff you’ve already said? I so much liked the second wagon bit.

He's just envious mate.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 139
ViBE96
CosmosSc2 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 587
Artosis 461
910 28
Dota 2
monkeys_forever451
League of Legends
JimRising 488
Counter-Strike
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS102
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5736
Liquid`Hasu1357
Other Games
summit1g7399
shahzam525
byalli344
C9.Mang0250
Trikslyr40
ZombieGrub22
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream189
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 96
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 11m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 11m
Stellar Fest
14h 11m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.