• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:30
CEST 09:30
KST 16:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9003 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 85

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 454 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 04 2019 08:13 GMT
#1681
Ok I think in theory the points iamp has made on acro have merit on surface value only, but feel misguided. I think Acro's entry post was pretty balls but everything after that has been fine, including his point on Palmar. As long as the mayor does what we want it doesn't matter that much who it is but we do learn a little depending on how their platform was pushed and who votes for them.

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 04 2019 08:14 GMT
#1682
On March 04 2019 17:12 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 15:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2019 14:20 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What do you think of the Acro case Oats?

I've been going back re-reading his posts and the case on him, but I'm having trouble making up my mind. I'll probably sleep on it and re-read again in the morning.

I wanna lynch Acro yeah lol

Of course you do. I'm green and you're red. You still haven't followed a train of thought in this thread. Just throwing names out and hopping around til a train starts rolling.

Die. Shitty scummer.

Quick question:
From what I remember Oats is a spectacular mess as either alignment. Why are you so sure?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 04 2019 08:16 GMT
#1683
On March 04 2019 17:10 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 12:55 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Jock, if you're around, mind explaining that ninja vote on Oats? Your read 8 hours ago on him sounded cautious. What made you vote now?


Sorry I wasn't around but this is what I'm thinking:

Take a look a oats' filter. Nothing he posted really makes sense or seems to contribute much. I voted for him hoping he would come back and start playing a bit more with the rest of us to make it easier to get some kind of read. If not I'm still happy for him to go because he seems like a bit of a timewaster.


I think he contributes in his own way. Pretty much all his posts have reads in them. He isn’t trying super hard to convince people to kill his target (although he’s scumming Acro isn’t he?) but he’s still giving a lot more info in the form of reads over most of the game.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 04 2019 08:18 GMT
#1684
I don’t think Oats cares about what people think of him or the attention he gets. Mafia certainly would.
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom9999 Posts
March 04 2019 08:21 GMT
#1685
On March 04 2019 17:16 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 17:10 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 04 2019 12:55 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Jock, if you're around, mind explaining that ninja vote on Oats? Your read 8 hours ago on him sounded cautious. What made you vote now?


Sorry I wasn't around but this is what I'm thinking:

Take a look a oats' filter. Nothing he posted really makes sense or seems to contribute much. I voted for him hoping he would come back and start playing a bit more with the rest of us to make it easier to get some kind of read. If not I'm still happy for him to go because he seems like a bit of a timewaster.


I think he contributes in his own way. Pretty much all his posts have reads in them. He isn’t trying super hard to convince people to kill his target (although he’s scumming Acro isn’t he?) but he’s still giving a lot more info in the form of reads over most of the game.


Those reads seem random and unexplained to me. Anyone can fire off a list of reads based on 'x stupid policy' or whatever but it doesn't help the rest of us at all unless you are some 12d chess playing mafia genius who can gaze into someone's soul through the medium of forum posts.
Maybe he is contributing but so far all I can see that he's contributed to was a waste of a few pages when there were some other interesting conversations going on.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 04 2019 08:23 GMT
#1686
On March 04 2019 17:14 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 17:12 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 15:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2019 14:20 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What do you think of the Acro case Oats?

I've been going back re-reading his posts and the case on him, but I'm having trouble making up my mind. I'll probably sleep on it and re-read again in the morning.

I wanna lynch Acro yeah lol

Of course you do. I'm green and you're red. You still haven't followed a train of thought in this thread. Just throwing names out and hopping around til a train starts rolling.

Die. Shitty scummer.

Quick question:
From what I remember Oats is a spectacular mess as either alignment. Why are you so sure?

It's not a meta read. Last I played with Oats was like 5 years ago. I remember him actually trying as town, and just being antagonistic shit as scum, but I have no idea if he evolved. All I see is that he's shit this game, despite being present for a lot of it.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 04 2019 08:29 GMT
#1687
On March 04 2019 17:21 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 17:16 Tubesock wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:10 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 04 2019 12:55 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Jock, if you're around, mind explaining that ninja vote on Oats? Your read 8 hours ago on him sounded cautious. What made you vote now?


Sorry I wasn't around but this is what I'm thinking:

Take a look a oats' filter. Nothing he posted really makes sense or seems to contribute much. I voted for him hoping he would come back and start playing a bit more with the rest of us to make it easier to get some kind of read. If not I'm still happy for him to go because he seems like a bit of a timewaster.


I think he contributes in his own way. Pretty much all his posts have reads in them. He isn’t trying super hard to convince people to kill his target (although he’s scumming Acro isn’t he?) but he’s still giving a lot more info in the form of reads over most of the game.


Those reads seem random and unexplained to me. Anyone can fire off a list of reads based on 'x stupid policy' or whatever but it doesn't help the rest of us at all unless you are some 12d chess playing mafia genius who can gaze into someone's soul through the medium of forum posts.
Maybe he is contributing but so far all I can see that he's contributed to was a waste of a few pages when there were some other interesting conversations going on.


He’s definitely not making it easy to get in his head, I’ll give you that. I just don’t think lack of contributions alone makes you scum. While lots of contributions are more likely town. I like that it’s fairly easy to find a read from him and then later compare it to votes.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 08:32 GMT
#1688
On March 04 2019 14:05 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 07:46 Holyflare wrote:
I also think Mocsta purposefully neglected to read my filter over the ones he "chose" so he could have an excuse to join the Palmar mayor wagon.

Not true

I was going to read urs last of the three. But palmars led me down the path it did and i was content

I havent read urs and will avoid it as long as i can. Mainly because i suspect ur filter is big and cos i havent seen anything untoward from you that others quoted


That should be an excellent reason to read my filter to catch up then?
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 04 2019 08:33 GMT
#1689
Hey @jockmcplop:

You said this was your first game. Yet seem weirdly clued in to terminology as well as the game itself. I asked this before, but you never answered: where did you learn so fast?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 08:36 GMT
#1690
I don't think Acrofales is a great lynch
Computer says mafia
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom9999 Posts
March 04 2019 08:38 GMT
#1691
On March 04 2019 17:29 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 17:21 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:16 Tubesock wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:10 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 04 2019 12:55 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Jock, if you're around, mind explaining that ninja vote on Oats? Your read 8 hours ago on him sounded cautious. What made you vote now?


Sorry I wasn't around but this is what I'm thinking:

Take a look a oats' filter. Nothing he posted really makes sense or seems to contribute much. I voted for him hoping he would come back and start playing a bit more with the rest of us to make it easier to get some kind of read. If not I'm still happy for him to go because he seems like a bit of a timewaster.


I think he contributes in his own way. Pretty much all his posts have reads in them. He isn’t trying super hard to convince people to kill his target (although he’s scumming Acro isn’t he?) but he’s still giving a lot more info in the form of reads over most of the game.


Those reads seem random and unexplained to me. Anyone can fire off a list of reads based on 'x stupid policy' or whatever but it doesn't help the rest of us at all unless you are some 12d chess playing mafia genius who can gaze into someone's soul through the medium of forum posts.
Maybe he is contributing but so far all I can see that he's contributed to was a waste of a few pages when there were some other interesting conversations going on.


He’s definitely not making it easy to get in his head, I’ll give you that. I just don’t think lack of contributions alone makes you scum. While lots of contributions are more likely town. I like that it’s fairly easy to find a read from him and then later compare it to votes.


I was asked why I voted for him, and the main tagline there is that even if he isn't scum I don't think the town would miss him so its a pretty safe lynch.
Unless he wants to come here and give me some good reasons not to vote for him.

There's also a tactical side to it as he already has some votes and I've townread acro who, in contrast to oats, could be useful as town. Acro is a much riskier lynch.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 04 2019 08:39 GMT
#1692
On March 04 2019 17:21 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 17:16 Tubesock wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:10 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 04 2019 12:55 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Jock, if you're around, mind explaining that ninja vote on Oats? Your read 8 hours ago on him sounded cautious. What made you vote now?


Sorry I wasn't around but this is what I'm thinking:

Take a look a oats' filter. Nothing he posted really makes sense or seems to contribute much. I voted for him hoping he would come back and start playing a bit more with the rest of us to make it easier to get some kind of read. If not I'm still happy for him to go because he seems like a bit of a timewaster.


I think he contributes in his own way. Pretty much all his posts have reads in them. He isn’t trying super hard to convince people to kill his target (although he’s scumming Acro isn’t he?) but he’s still giving a lot more info in the form of reads over most of the game.


Those reads seem random and unexplained to me. Anyone can fire off a list of reads based on 'x stupid policy' or whatever but it doesn't help the rest of us at all unless you are some 12d chess playing mafia genius who can gaze into someone's soul through the medium of forum posts.
Maybe he is contributing but so far all I can see that he's contributed to was a waste of a few pages when there were some other interesting conversations going on.


So is Oats your leading wagon? Who you going to vote for?
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom9999 Posts
March 04 2019 08:39 GMT
#1693
On March 04 2019 17:33 Acrofales wrote:
Hey @jockmcplop:

You said this was your first game. Yet seem weirdly clued in to terminology as well as the game itself. I asked this before, but you never answered: where did you learn so fast?


I spent the last week reading guides, analyses and old games from here.
The rest I'm picking up as I go along.

I'm an analyst for a living (analyitical chemistry) so I would imagine that gives me a good start when it comes to basic skills and objectivity.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom9999 Posts
March 04 2019 08:41 GMT
#1694
On March 04 2019 17:39 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 17:21 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:16 Tubesock wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:10 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 04 2019 12:55 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Jock, if you're around, mind explaining that ninja vote on Oats? Your read 8 hours ago on him sounded cautious. What made you vote now?


Sorry I wasn't around but this is what I'm thinking:

Take a look a oats' filter. Nothing he posted really makes sense or seems to contribute much. I voted for him hoping he would come back and start playing a bit more with the rest of us to make it easier to get some kind of read. If not I'm still happy for him to go because he seems like a bit of a timewaster.


I think he contributes in his own way. Pretty much all his posts have reads in them. He isn’t trying super hard to convince people to kill his target (although he’s scumming Acro isn’t he?) but he’s still giving a lot more info in the form of reads over most of the game.


Those reads seem random and unexplained to me. Anyone can fire off a list of reads based on 'x stupid policy' or whatever but it doesn't help the rest of us at all unless you are some 12d chess playing mafia genius who can gaze into someone's soul through the medium of forum posts.
Maybe he is contributing but so far all I can see that he's contributed to was a waste of a few pages when there were some other interesting conversations going on.


So is Oats your leading wagon? Who you going to vote for?


I don't know yet.
Let's see where today takes us.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 08:42 GMT
#1695
On March 04 2019 03:45 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I'm VT btw

Now apologize for playing anti town.

I'm probably still going to kill you for playing anti town. Just so we're on the same page.
Computer says mafia
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 04 2019 08:42 GMT
#1696
On March 04 2019 17:39 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 17:21 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:16 Tubesock wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:10 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 04 2019 12:55 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Jock, if you're around, mind explaining that ninja vote on Oats? Your read 8 hours ago on him sounded cautious. What made you vote now?


Sorry I wasn't around but this is what I'm thinking:

Take a look a oats' filter. Nothing he posted really makes sense or seems to contribute much. I voted for him hoping he would come back and start playing a bit more with the rest of us to make it easier to get some kind of read. If not I'm still happy for him to go because he seems like a bit of a timewaster.


I think he contributes in his own way. Pretty much all his posts have reads in them. He isn’t trying super hard to convince people to kill his target (although he’s scumming Acro isn’t he?) but he’s still giving a lot more info in the form of reads over most of the game.


Those reads seem random and unexplained to me. Anyone can fire off a list of reads based on 'x stupid policy' or whatever but it doesn't help the rest of us at all unless you are some 12d chess playing mafia genius who can gaze into someone's soul through the medium of forum posts.
Maybe he is contributing but so far all I can see that he's contributed to was a waste of a few pages when there were some other interesting conversations going on.


So is Oats your leading wagon? Who you going to vote for?


Doh missed your vote. Anyway, I just think mafia cares more about what others think so would change up a little bit when he gets more heat.

What do you think of Trfel? I think he’s a piggybacker in the scum ways.
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom9999 Posts
March 04 2019 08:45 GMT
#1697
On March 04 2019 17:42 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 17:39 Tubesock wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:21 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:16 Tubesock wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:10 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 04 2019 12:55 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Jock, if you're around, mind explaining that ninja vote on Oats? Your read 8 hours ago on him sounded cautious. What made you vote now?


Sorry I wasn't around but this is what I'm thinking:

Take a look a oats' filter. Nothing he posted really makes sense or seems to contribute much. I voted for him hoping he would come back and start playing a bit more with the rest of us to make it easier to get some kind of read. If not I'm still happy for him to go because he seems like a bit of a timewaster.


I think he contributes in his own way. Pretty much all his posts have reads in them. He isn’t trying super hard to convince people to kill his target (although he’s scumming Acro isn’t he?) but he’s still giving a lot more info in the form of reads over most of the game.


Those reads seem random and unexplained to me. Anyone can fire off a list of reads based on 'x stupid policy' or whatever but it doesn't help the rest of us at all unless you are some 12d chess playing mafia genius who can gaze into someone's soul through the medium of forum posts.
Maybe he is contributing but so far all I can see that he's contributed to was a waste of a few pages when there were some other interesting conversations going on.


So is Oats your leading wagon? Who you going to vote for?


Doh missed your vote. Anyway, I just think mafia cares more about what others think so would change up a little bit when he gets more heat.

What do you think of Trfel? I think he’s a piggybacker in the scum ways.


I think he needs to come here and explain himself a little more at some point..
My first impression is townie but not for any particular reason. I'll probably wait until he posts more, at least he doesn't seem to be doing any harm to town for now.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 04 2019 08:47 GMT
#1698
On March 04 2019 17:42 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 03:45 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I'm VT btw

Now apologize for playing anti town.

I'm probably still going to kill you for playing anti town. Just so we're on the same page.

Can't you just give him a slap on the wrist or something? Or at least tell us why his earlier shit outweighs the later stuff in deciding who to kill? Because this just sounds lazy to me. And I need you to be not-lazy so I can sheep you.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 08:51 GMT
#1699
Initial reading of iamperfection's posting is a relatively strong town read, which makes me question my stance on Acro, cause the guy is all three of pretty good at mafia, looking pretty town, and really sure Acro is mafia.

The only reservation I have about iamp is he has a lot of sort of... overly aggressive "questions", like responding to LS's outburst, asking who tina is.

But that's a minor concern, he is 100% off the table is a lynch candidate today. He's probably one of my stronger townreads at the moment.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 08:55 GMT
#1700
On March 04 2019 17:47 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 17:42 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 03:45 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I'm VT btw

Now apologize for playing anti town.

I'm probably still going to kill you for playing anti town. Just so we're on the same page.

Can't you just give him a slap on the wrist or something? Or at least tell us why his earlier shit outweighs the later stuff in deciding who to kill? Because this just sounds lazy to me. And I need you to be not-lazy so I can sheep you.


He needs to repent for his sins and respect authority. I am authority.

Also, I don't believe a word he says, I'm like 90% sure he's lying. I think one of two options is the real one here:

a) He read his PM initially, claimed this gambit, got called out on his bullshit and is now trying to pull back from it.
b) He didn't read his PM initially, and he didn't read it now. As soon as night falls he'll post "haha I didn't actually read my role PM suckers".

I don't think for a second he just didn't read his role PM and then read it without question when told to. People are prideful and his turnaround was... too easy. He didn't resist enough, didn't try to spite me at all for forcing him to do this.

Once you do anti town shit it takes a very, very long time for you to get back on my good side.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 330
Hyuk 282
910 108
Bale 29
ZergMaN 27
NotJumperer 24
yabsab 14
Icarus 9
League of Legends
JimRising 548
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King180
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor406
crisheroes261
Other Games
ceh9457
WinterStarcraft405
Happy275
PiGStarcraft239
Sick208
Livibee168
ArmadaUGS58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick681
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream281
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2360
League of Legends
• Stunt509
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
3h 30m
Stellar Fest
5h 30m
The PondCast
1d 2h
OSC
1d 5h
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
OSC
1d 16h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.