• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:22
CEST 13:22
KST 20:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8980 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 83

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 454 Next
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 04 2019 07:30 GMT
#1641
On March 03 2019 20:12 Palmar wrote:
To be fair I mostly like Acro just for these two posts. They're the logical way to play the game.

Kill the policy lynch, continue playing.

Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 17:09 Acrofales wrote:
Enters Palmar: he claims to feel strongly about killing sent. So let him do it. All you need to decide is if Palmar is townie enough. But if we decide Palmar is townie enough to be mayor then he is free to kill whoever he likes. He sticks with sentinel and sentinel flips scum? We win, yay! Sheep Palmar into Armageddon. Sentinel flips town? We figure out if Palmars policy lynch is an ideological thing or a scum thing. Either way, we get information about Palmar out of this, which is a great thing to get out of D1.


Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 17:11 Acrofales wrote:
Oh, also, if sent was actually playing and being townie, I'd be more inclined to want him to live. But he has used this "foil" to be an attention whore and cop out of doing anything else so far. Not town play.




@Palmar, let's assume Acro is the leading lynch candidate but your vote could choose somebody else to lynch. Who would you lynch instead of Acro, that isn't Sent?

Palmar's entire post history seems to be super focused on this policy lynch of Sent -- that's it. Town Reads HF, Town Reads Acro. He's not wanting to scum hunt on day 1, but go all in on a policy lynch. I don't think I mind having a strong conviction about the policy lynch, but I think I do mind only green reading other people and only pushing your one policy lynch.

I think Palmar is scum.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 04 2019 07:31 GMT
#1642
On March 04 2019 16:24 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 16:18 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 14:48 WaveofShadow wrote:
Lean scum on Pandain for earlier weird commitment on Ace. I'd say solid vig target like MZ just said, and hell, just to introduce some WIFOM shoot him instead of me because I might be more likely to put in some effort at some point?


Statistically speaking I feel like there must be scum amongst the bigger voices this game. Doesn't feel like Iamp to me, and I can't read Holyflare basically ever. Not sure who that leaves but I figure I'll actually resort to a filter dive at some point.


HF is never scum here. If one of us is scum and the other isn't we tear each other apart. I'm not sure if both are scum...I can't remember playing scum with him but chipmunk memory.

It's actually super exciting lol >< it's been forever since we both rolled town.

And apart from the rsoul-focused reason, there's also how he handled the argument with rayn. Scum HF just keeps tearing and tearing, town HF backs off and tries to understand people after his stubborn argumentative streak is appeased. So.

I mostly agree with you.

Not sold on lamp. His main contribution is hounding me all game so far, so I know he is at least very very wrong. Still gotta figure out whether that's because he's being an idiot or just picked a target and stuck with it because it's easier as scum than actually reading the thread. Especially this huge one...


Thoughts on Palmar then?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 04 2019 07:32 GMT
#1643
On March 04 2019 16:24 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 16:18 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 14:48 WaveofShadow wrote:
Lean scum on Pandain for earlier weird commitment on Ace. I'd say solid vig target like MZ just said, and hell, just to introduce some WIFOM shoot him instead of me because I might be more likely to put in some effort at some point?


Statistically speaking I feel like there must be scum amongst the bigger voices this game. Doesn't feel like Iamp to me, and I can't read Holyflare basically ever. Not sure who that leaves but I figure I'll actually resort to a filter dive at some point.


HF is never scum here. If one of us is scum and the other isn't we tear each other apart. I'm not sure if both are scum...I can't remember playing scum with him but chipmunk memory.

It's actually super exciting lol >< it's been forever since we both rolled town.

And apart from the rsoul-focused reason, there's also how he handled the argument with rayn. Scum HF just keeps tearing and tearing, town HF backs off and tries to understand people after his stubborn argumentative streak is appeased. So.

I mostly agree with you.

Not sold on lamp. His main contribution is hounding me all game so far, so I know he is at least very very wrong. Still gotta figure out whether that's because he's being an idiot or just picked a target and stuck with it because it's easier as scum than actually reading the thread. Especially this huge one...


I think Iam's town. I thought he was town before his case on you. He's got this organic thing going when reacting to the thread. Also think it's a mischaracterization to say that he's not focused on anything else.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 04 2019 07:34 GMT
#1644
I just remember a scumgame where it was like me and yamato and you blew us out. I cba to look into past history beyond that, it's ancient at this point and I refuse to meta dive. If I'm wrong I'm wrong but it's what I remember.

Anyhow sure, I'm up to converse. Choice of topic?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 04 2019 07:35 GMT
#1645
On March 04 2019 16:32 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 16:24 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:18 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 14:48 WaveofShadow wrote:
Lean scum on Pandain for earlier weird commitment on Ace. I'd say solid vig target like MZ just said, and hell, just to introduce some WIFOM shoot him instead of me because I might be more likely to put in some effort at some point?


Statistically speaking I feel like there must be scum amongst the bigger voices this game. Doesn't feel like Iamp to me, and I can't read Holyflare basically ever. Not sure who that leaves but I figure I'll actually resort to a filter dive at some point.


HF is never scum here. If one of us is scum and the other isn't we tear each other apart. I'm not sure if both are scum...I can't remember playing scum with him but chipmunk memory.

It's actually super exciting lol >< it's been forever since we both rolled town.

And apart from the rsoul-focused reason, there's also how he handled the argument with rayn. Scum HF just keeps tearing and tearing, town HF backs off and tries to understand people after his stubborn argumentative streak is appeased. So.

I mostly agree with you.

Not sold on lamp. His main contribution is hounding me all game so far, so I know he is at least very very wrong. Still gotta figure out whether that's because he's being an idiot or just picked a target and stuck with it because it's easier as scum than actually reading the thread. Especially this huge one...


I think Iam's town. I thought he was town before his case on you. He's got this organic thing going when reacting to the thread. Also think it's a mischaracterization to say that he's not focused on anything else.



"He's got this organic thing down"

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? He's mostly posted a sentence or two, has about 2 posts with more than that. And the fact that you think his town because his posts look organic is super wtf to me.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 04 2019 07:35 GMT
#1646
On March 04 2019 16:32 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 16:24 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:18 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 14:48 WaveofShadow wrote:
Lean scum on Pandain for earlier weird commitment on Ace. I'd say solid vig target like MZ just said, and hell, just to introduce some WIFOM shoot him instead of me because I might be more likely to put in some effort at some point?


Statistically speaking I feel like there must be scum amongst the bigger voices this game. Doesn't feel like Iamp to me, and I can't read Holyflare basically ever. Not sure who that leaves but I figure I'll actually resort to a filter dive at some point.


HF is never scum here. If one of us is scum and the other isn't we tear each other apart. I'm not sure if both are scum...I can't remember playing scum with him but chipmunk memory.

It's actually super exciting lol >< it's been forever since we both rolled town.

And apart from the rsoul-focused reason, there's also how he handled the argument with rayn. Scum HF just keeps tearing and tearing, town HF backs off and tries to understand people after his stubborn argumentative streak is appeased. So.

I mostly agree with you.

Not sold on lamp. His main contribution is hounding me all game so far, so I know he is at least very very wrong. Still gotta figure out whether that's because he's being an idiot or just picked a target and stuck with it because it's easier as scum than actually reading the thread. Especially this huge one...


I think Iam's town. I thought he was town before his case on you. He's got this organic thing going when reacting to the thread. Also think it's a mischaracterization to say that he's not focused on anything else.

Agree with this.
Also town iamp makes me laugh more than scum iamp I thinks?
That's a lie fuck it I just like when he calls people names
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 04 2019 07:36 GMT
#1647
On March 04 2019 16:35 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 16:32 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:24 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:18 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 14:48 WaveofShadow wrote:
Lean scum on Pandain for earlier weird commitment on Ace. I'd say solid vig target like MZ just said, and hell, just to introduce some WIFOM shoot him instead of me because I might be more likely to put in some effort at some point?


Statistically speaking I feel like there must be scum amongst the bigger voices this game. Doesn't feel like Iamp to me, and I can't read Holyflare basically ever. Not sure who that leaves but I figure I'll actually resort to a filter dive at some point.


HF is never scum here. If one of us is scum and the other isn't we tear each other apart. I'm not sure if both are scum...I can't remember playing scum with him but chipmunk memory.

It's actually super exciting lol >< it's been forever since we both rolled town.

And apart from the rsoul-focused reason, there's also how he handled the argument with rayn. Scum HF just keeps tearing and tearing, town HF backs off and tries to understand people after his stubborn argumentative streak is appeased. So.

I mostly agree with you.

Not sold on lamp. His main contribution is hounding me all game so far, so I know he is at least very very wrong. Still gotta figure out whether that's because he's being an idiot or just picked a target and stuck with it because it's easier as scum than actually reading the thread. Especially this huge one...


I think Iam's town. I thought he was town before his case on you. He's got this organic thing going when reacting to the thread. Also think it's a mischaracterization to say that he's not focused on anything else.



"He's got this organic thing down"

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? He's mostly posted a sentence or two, has about 2 posts with more than that. And the fact that you think his town because his posts look organic is super wtf to me.

Seemed pretty clear to me actually. What do you find strange about that exactly?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 04 2019 07:36 GMT
#1648
On March 04 2019 16:32 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 16:24 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:18 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 14:48 WaveofShadow wrote:
Lean scum on Pandain for earlier weird commitment on Ace. I'd say solid vig target like MZ just said, and hell, just to introduce some WIFOM shoot him instead of me because I might be more likely to put in some effort at some point?


Statistically speaking I feel like there must be scum amongst the bigger voices this game. Doesn't feel like Iamp to me, and I can't read Holyflare basically ever. Not sure who that leaves but I figure I'll actually resort to a filter dive at some point.


HF is never scum here. If one of us is scum and the other isn't we tear each other apart. I'm not sure if both are scum...I can't remember playing scum with him but chipmunk memory.

It's actually super exciting lol >< it's been forever since we both rolled town.

And apart from the rsoul-focused reason, there's also how he handled the argument with rayn. Scum HF just keeps tearing and tearing, town HF backs off and tries to understand people after his stubborn argumentative streak is appeased. So.

I mostly agree with you.

Not sold on lamp. His main contribution is hounding me all game so far, so I know he is at least very very wrong. Still gotta figure out whether that's because he's being an idiot or just picked a target and stuck with it because it's easier as scum than actually reading the thread. Especially this huge one...


I think Iam's town. I thought he was town before his case on you. He's got this organic thing going when reacting to the thread. Also think it's a mischaracterization to say that he's not focused on anything else.



Additionally what else HAS he focused on? What organic reads or reactions or w/e has he provided that makes him town?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 04 2019 07:37 GMT
#1649
On March 04 2019 16:30 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 20:12 Palmar wrote:
To be fair I mostly like Acro just for these two posts. They're the logical way to play the game.

Kill the policy lynch, continue playing.

On March 03 2019 17:09 Acrofales wrote:
Enters Palmar: he claims to feel strongly about killing sent. So let him do it. All you need to decide is if Palmar is townie enough. But if we decide Palmar is townie enough to be mayor then he is free to kill whoever he likes. He sticks with sentinel and sentinel flips scum? We win, yay! Sheep Palmar into Armageddon. Sentinel flips town? We figure out if Palmars policy lynch is an ideological thing or a scum thing. Either way, we get information about Palmar out of this, which is a great thing to get out of D1.


On March 03 2019 17:11 Acrofales wrote:
Oh, also, if sent was actually playing and being townie, I'd be more inclined to want him to live. But he has used this "foil" to be an attention whore and cop out of doing anything else so far. Not town play.




@Palmar, let's assume Acro is the leading lynch candidate but your vote could choose somebody else to lynch. Who would you lynch instead of Acro, that isn't Sent?

Palmar's entire post history seems to be super focused on this policy lynch of Sent -- that's it. Town Reads HF, Town Reads Acro. He's not wanting to scum hunt on day 1, but go all in on a policy lynch. I don't think I mind having a strong conviction about the policy lynch, but I think I do mind only green reading other people and only pushing your one policy lynch.

I think Palmar is scum.


I like Rayn's read on Palmar, ironically, cause I think they're both scum.

Palmar not playing on a weekend is Palmar-y. Palmar playing is Palmar-y. This half and half stuff I wouldn't trust with a 10-foot pole and I hate how much support he's gotten. I also hate that some of that is probably from shit town who just see the shiny name and go oh, Palmar, he's a god, let's check our brains at the door.

-cocks head at- So you've decided to play rather than whine about people saying a person who was only posting images was a good vig target?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 04 2019 07:37 GMT
#1650
On March 04 2019 16:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 16:35 ExO_ wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:32 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:24 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:18 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 14:48 WaveofShadow wrote:
Lean scum on Pandain for earlier weird commitment on Ace. I'd say solid vig target like MZ just said, and hell, just to introduce some WIFOM shoot him instead of me because I might be more likely to put in some effort at some point?


Statistically speaking I feel like there must be scum amongst the bigger voices this game. Doesn't feel like Iamp to me, and I can't read Holyflare basically ever. Not sure who that leaves but I figure I'll actually resort to a filter dive at some point.


HF is never scum here. If one of us is scum and the other isn't we tear each other apart. I'm not sure if both are scum...I can't remember playing scum with him but chipmunk memory.

It's actually super exciting lol >< it's been forever since we both rolled town.

And apart from the rsoul-focused reason, there's also how he handled the argument with rayn. Scum HF just keeps tearing and tearing, town HF backs off and tries to understand people after his stubborn argumentative streak is appeased. So.

I mostly agree with you.

Not sold on lamp. His main contribution is hounding me all game so far, so I know he is at least very very wrong. Still gotta figure out whether that's because he's being an idiot or just picked a target and stuck with it because it's easier as scum than actually reading the thread. Especially this huge one...


I think Iam's town. I thought he was town before his case on you. He's got this organic thing going when reacting to the thread. Also think it's a mischaracterization to say that he's not focused on anything else.



"He's got this organic thing down"

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? He's mostly posted a sentence or two, has about 2 posts with more than that. And the fact that you think his town because his posts look organic is super wtf to me.

Seemed pretty clear to me actually. What do you find strange about that exactly?


Organic is a strange choice of words imo. Saying somebody's posts look organic is only how you would describe somebody's posts if for some reason they actually aren't. It's like a "grassroots" movement -- it's not a real thing. There's always astro-turfing and that's what this seems like to me.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 04 2019 07:38 GMT
#1651
On March 04 2019 16:31 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 16:24 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:18 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 14:48 WaveofShadow wrote:
Lean scum on Pandain for earlier weird commitment on Ace. I'd say solid vig target like MZ just said, and hell, just to introduce some WIFOM shoot him instead of me because I might be more likely to put in some effort at some point?


Statistically speaking I feel like there must be scum amongst the bigger voices this game. Doesn't feel like Iamp to me, and I can't read Holyflare basically ever. Not sure who that leaves but I figure I'll actually resort to a filter dive at some point.


HF is never scum here. If one of us is scum and the other isn't we tear each other apart. I'm not sure if both are scum...I can't remember playing scum with him but chipmunk memory.

It's actually super exciting lol >< it's been forever since we both rolled town.

And apart from the rsoul-focused reason, there's also how he handled the argument with rayn. Scum HF just keeps tearing and tearing, town HF backs off and tries to understand people after his stubborn argumentative streak is appeased. So.

I mostly agree with you.

Not sold on lamp. His main contribution is hounding me all game so far, so I know he is at least very very wrong. Still gotta figure out whether that's because he's being an idiot or just picked a target and stuck with it because it's easier as scum than actually reading the thread. Especially this huge one...


Thoughts on Palmar then?

I liked his strong drive for policy lynching sentinel. I'm a bit concerned about his lack of any follow up since his pressure worked to get sentinel to read his PM and actually play a bit. I'm still cutting him for mayor as I sure as fuck aren't cutting to get myself killed by HF.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 04 2019 07:39 GMT
#1652
Fucking phone: cutting = voting.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 04 2019 07:39 GMT
#1653
On March 04 2019 16:37 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 16:30 ExO_ wrote:
On March 03 2019 20:12 Palmar wrote:
To be fair I mostly like Acro just for these two posts. They're the logical way to play the game.

Kill the policy lynch, continue playing.

On March 03 2019 17:09 Acrofales wrote:
Enters Palmar: he claims to feel strongly about killing sent. So let him do it. All you need to decide is if Palmar is townie enough. But if we decide Palmar is townie enough to be mayor then he is free to kill whoever he likes. He sticks with sentinel and sentinel flips scum? We win, yay! Sheep Palmar into Armageddon. Sentinel flips town? We figure out if Palmars policy lynch is an ideological thing or a scum thing. Either way, we get information about Palmar out of this, which is a great thing to get out of D1.


On March 03 2019 17:11 Acrofales wrote:
Oh, also, if sent was actually playing and being townie, I'd be more inclined to want him to live. But he has used this "foil" to be an attention whore and cop out of doing anything else so far. Not town play.




@Palmar, let's assume Acro is the leading lynch candidate but your vote could choose somebody else to lynch. Who would you lynch instead of Acro, that isn't Sent?

Palmar's entire post history seems to be super focused on this policy lynch of Sent -- that's it. Town Reads HF, Town Reads Acro. He's not wanting to scum hunt on day 1, but go all in on a policy lynch. I don't think I mind having a strong conviction about the policy lynch, but I think I do mind only green reading other people and only pushing your one policy lynch.

I think Palmar is scum.


I like Rayn's read on Palmar, ironically, cause I think they're both scum.

Palmar not playing on a weekend is Palmar-y. Palmar playing is Palmar-y. This half and half stuff I wouldn't trust with a 10-foot pole and I hate how much support he's gotten. I also hate that some of that is probably from shit town who just see the shiny name and go oh, Palmar, he's a god, let's check our brains at the door.

-cocks head at- So you've decided to play rather than whine about people saying a person who was only posting images was a good vig target?


So then following this, if Palmar is scum:

What does his pushing on Sent say? Is it a random policy lynch or is there more to it?

What does his town read on acro mean?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 04 2019 07:39 GMT
#1654
On March 04 2019 16:37 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 16:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:35 ExO_ wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:32 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:24 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:18 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 14:48 WaveofShadow wrote:
Lean scum on Pandain for earlier weird commitment on Ace. I'd say solid vig target like MZ just said, and hell, just to introduce some WIFOM shoot him instead of me because I might be more likely to put in some effort at some point?


Statistically speaking I feel like there must be scum amongst the bigger voices this game. Doesn't feel like Iamp to me, and I can't read Holyflare basically ever. Not sure who that leaves but I figure I'll actually resort to a filter dive at some point.


HF is never scum here. If one of us is scum and the other isn't we tear each other apart. I'm not sure if both are scum...I can't remember playing scum with him but chipmunk memory.

It's actually super exciting lol >< it's been forever since we both rolled town.

And apart from the rsoul-focused reason, there's also how he handled the argument with rayn. Scum HF just keeps tearing and tearing, town HF backs off and tries to understand people after his stubborn argumentative streak is appeased. So.

I mostly agree with you.

Not sold on lamp. His main contribution is hounding me all game so far, so I know he is at least very very wrong. Still gotta figure out whether that's because he's being an idiot or just picked a target and stuck with it because it's easier as scum than actually reading the thread. Especially this huge one...


I think Iam's town. I thought he was town before his case on you. He's got this organic thing going when reacting to the thread. Also think it's a mischaracterization to say that he's not focused on anything else.



"He's got this organic thing down"

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? He's mostly posted a sentence or two, has about 2 posts with more than that. And the fact that you think his town because his posts look organic is super wtf to me.

Seemed pretty clear to me actually. What do you find strange about that exactly?


Organic is a strange choice of words imo. Saying somebody's posts look organic is only how you would describe somebody's posts if for some reason they actually aren't. It's like a "grassroots" movement -- it's not a real thing. There's always astro-turfing and that's what this seems like to me.

That's...what?
What a weird thing to say. I have never in all my time playing this game had someone create a sticking point over the word organic.

Dictionary.com:

denoting a relation between elements of something such that they fit together harmoniously as necessary parts of a whole.
"the organic unity of the integral work of art"
synonyms: structured, organized, coherent, integrated, coordinated, ordered, systematic, systematized, methodical, orderly, consistent, harmonious, methodized
"a society is an organic whole"
antonyms: disparate

characterized by continuous or natural development.

"companies expand as much by acquisition as by organic growth"
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 04 2019 07:40 GMT
#1655
man everyones voting for the wagon I started. so i doubt hes mafia lul
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 04 2019 07:40 GMT
#1656
On March 04 2019 16:38 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 16:31 ExO_ wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:24 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:18 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 14:48 WaveofShadow wrote:
Lean scum on Pandain for earlier weird commitment on Ace. I'd say solid vig target like MZ just said, and hell, just to introduce some WIFOM shoot him instead of me because I might be more likely to put in some effort at some point?


Statistically speaking I feel like there must be scum amongst the bigger voices this game. Doesn't feel like Iamp to me, and I can't read Holyflare basically ever. Not sure who that leaves but I figure I'll actually resort to a filter dive at some point.


HF is never scum here. If one of us is scum and the other isn't we tear each other apart. I'm not sure if both are scum...I can't remember playing scum with him but chipmunk memory.

It's actually super exciting lol >< it's been forever since we both rolled town.

And apart from the rsoul-focused reason, there's also how he handled the argument with rayn. Scum HF just keeps tearing and tearing, town HF backs off and tries to understand people after his stubborn argumentative streak is appeased. So.

I mostly agree with you.

Not sold on lamp. His main contribution is hounding me all game so far, so I know he is at least very very wrong. Still gotta figure out whether that's because he's being an idiot or just picked a target and stuck with it because it's easier as scum than actually reading the thread. Especially this huge one...


Thoughts on Palmar then?

I liked his strong drive for policy lynching sentinel. I'm a bit concerned about his lack of any follow up since his pressure worked to get sentinel to read his PM and actually play a bit. I'm still cutting him for mayor as I sure as fuck aren't cutting to get myself killed by HF.


Is he who you think would make the best mayor, or just the mayor you want so you don't die?

If you could pick anybody other than yourself to be mayor, who would it be?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 04 2019 07:41 GMT
#1657
On March 04 2019 16:35 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 16:32 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:24 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:18 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 14:48 WaveofShadow wrote:
Lean scum on Pandain for earlier weird commitment on Ace. I'd say solid vig target like MZ just said, and hell, just to introduce some WIFOM shoot him instead of me because I might be more likely to put in some effort at some point?


Statistically speaking I feel like there must be scum amongst the bigger voices this game. Doesn't feel like Iamp to me, and I can't read Holyflare basically ever. Not sure who that leaves but I figure I'll actually resort to a filter dive at some point.


HF is never scum here. If one of us is scum and the other isn't we tear each other apart. I'm not sure if both are scum...I can't remember playing scum with him but chipmunk memory.

It's actually super exciting lol >< it's been forever since we both rolled town.

And apart from the rsoul-focused reason, there's also how he handled the argument with rayn. Scum HF just keeps tearing and tearing, town HF backs off and tries to understand people after his stubborn argumentative streak is appeased. So.

I mostly agree with you.

Not sold on lamp. His main contribution is hounding me all game so far, so I know he is at least very very wrong. Still gotta figure out whether that's because he's being an idiot or just picked a target and stuck with it because it's easier as scum than actually reading the thread. Especially this huge one...


I think Iam's town. I thought he was town before his case on you. He's got this organic thing going when reacting to the thread. Also think it's a mischaracterization to say that he's not focused on anything else.



"He's got this organic thing down"

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? He's mostly posted a sentence or two, has about 2 posts with more than that. And the fact that you think his town because his posts look organic is super wtf to me.


-shrugs- I tend to think people who are fluidly changing opinions and reacting to changes in the thread are more likely town. Reading his filter is not likely to give you a good idea of what I'm talking about. Mafia has to think an extra step before posting to decide what things look like or if they want to pursue a scum/town read or whatever so they come off a bit more stiff/unnatural. Also it's probably projecting cause fluidity is one of the things I still can't get right in my own scum game lol ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 04 2019 07:41 GMT
#1658
On March 04 2019 16:40 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 16:38 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:31 ExO_ wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:24 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:18 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 14:48 WaveofShadow wrote:
Lean scum on Pandain for earlier weird commitment on Ace. I'd say solid vig target like MZ just said, and hell, just to introduce some WIFOM shoot him instead of me because I might be more likely to put in some effort at some point?


Statistically speaking I feel like there must be scum amongst the bigger voices this game. Doesn't feel like Iamp to me, and I can't read Holyflare basically ever. Not sure who that leaves but I figure I'll actually resort to a filter dive at some point.


HF is never scum here. If one of us is scum and the other isn't we tear each other apart. I'm not sure if both are scum...I can't remember playing scum with him but chipmunk memory.

It's actually super exciting lol >< it's been forever since we both rolled town.

And apart from the rsoul-focused reason, there's also how he handled the argument with rayn. Scum HF just keeps tearing and tearing, town HF backs off and tries to understand people after his stubborn argumentative streak is appeased. So.

I mostly agree with you.

Not sold on lamp. His main contribution is hounding me all game so far, so I know he is at least very very wrong. Still gotta figure out whether that's because he's being an idiot or just picked a target and stuck with it because it's easier as scum than actually reading the thread. Especially this huge one...


Thoughts on Palmar then?

I liked his strong drive for policy lynching sentinel. I'm a bit concerned about his lack of any follow up since his pressure worked to get sentinel to read his PM and actually play a bit. I'm still cutting him for mayor as I sure as fuck aren't cutting to get myself killed by HF.


Is he who you think would make the best mayor, or just the mayor you want so you don't die?

If you could pick anybody other than yourself to be mayor, who would it be?

Right now? Holyflare if he didn't want me dead.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 04 2019 07:42 GMT
#1659
On March 04 2019 16:39 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 16:37 ExO_ wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:35 ExO_ wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:32 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:24 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:18 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 14:48 WaveofShadow wrote:
Lean scum on Pandain for earlier weird commitment on Ace. I'd say solid vig target like MZ just said, and hell, just to introduce some WIFOM shoot him instead of me because I might be more likely to put in some effort at some point?


Statistically speaking I feel like there must be scum amongst the bigger voices this game. Doesn't feel like Iamp to me, and I can't read Holyflare basically ever. Not sure who that leaves but I figure I'll actually resort to a filter dive at some point.


HF is never scum here. If one of us is scum and the other isn't we tear each other apart. I'm not sure if both are scum...I can't remember playing scum with him but chipmunk memory.

It's actually super exciting lol >< it's been forever since we both rolled town.

And apart from the rsoul-focused reason, there's also how he handled the argument with rayn. Scum HF just keeps tearing and tearing, town HF backs off and tries to understand people after his stubborn argumentative streak is appeased. So.

I mostly agree with you.

Not sold on lamp. His main contribution is hounding me all game so far, so I know he is at least very very wrong. Still gotta figure out whether that's because he's being an idiot or just picked a target and stuck with it because it's easier as scum than actually reading the thread. Especially this huge one...


I think Iam's town. I thought he was town before his case on you. He's got this organic thing going when reacting to the thread. Also think it's a mischaracterization to say that he's not focused on anything else.



"He's got this organic thing down"

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? He's mostly posted a sentence or two, has about 2 posts with more than that. And the fact that you think his town because his posts look organic is super wtf to me.

Seemed pretty clear to me actually. What do you find strange about that exactly?


Organic is a strange choice of words imo. Saying somebody's posts look organic is only how you would describe somebody's posts if for some reason they actually aren't. It's like a "grassroots" movement -- it's not a real thing. There's always astro-turfing and that's what this seems like to me.

That's...what?
What a weird thing to say. I have never in all my time playing this game had someone create a sticking point over the word organic.

Dictionary.com:

Show nested quote +
denoting a relation between elements of something such that they fit together harmoniously as necessary parts of a whole.
"the organic unity of the integral work of art"
synonyms: structured, organized, coherent, integrated, coordinated, ordered, systematic, systematized, methodical, orderly, consistent, harmonious, methodized
"a society is an organic whole"
antonyms: disparate

characterized by continuous or natural development.

"companies expand as much by acquisition as by organic growth"


I think you're focusing on this far more than I was -- using organic to describe somebody's posting, to me, is not very organic.

I don't think it serves much to dwell on this though -- do you agree with what rsoul said? You feel like iamp's posts are organic and town-motivated? OR what is your opinion of iamp?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 04 2019 07:42 GMT
#1660
On March 04 2019 16:41 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 16:35 ExO_ wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:32 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:24 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:18 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 14:48 WaveofShadow wrote:
Lean scum on Pandain for earlier weird commitment on Ace. I'd say solid vig target like MZ just said, and hell, just to introduce some WIFOM shoot him instead of me because I might be more likely to put in some effort at some point?


Statistically speaking I feel like there must be scum amongst the bigger voices this game. Doesn't feel like Iamp to me, and I can't read Holyflare basically ever. Not sure who that leaves but I figure I'll actually resort to a filter dive at some point.


HF is never scum here. If one of us is scum and the other isn't we tear each other apart. I'm not sure if both are scum...I can't remember playing scum with him but chipmunk memory.

It's actually super exciting lol >< it's been forever since we both rolled town.

And apart from the rsoul-focused reason, there's also how he handled the argument with rayn. Scum HF just keeps tearing and tearing, town HF backs off and tries to understand people after his stubborn argumentative streak is appeased. So.

I mostly agree with you.

Not sold on lamp. His main contribution is hounding me all game so far, so I know he is at least very very wrong. Still gotta figure out whether that's because he's being an idiot or just picked a target and stuck with it because it's easier as scum than actually reading the thread. Especially this huge one...


I think Iam's town. I thought he was town before his case on you. He's got this organic thing going when reacting to the thread. Also think it's a mischaracterization to say that he's not focused on anything else.



"He's got this organic thing down"

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? He's mostly posted a sentence or two, has about 2 posts with more than that. And the fact that you think his town because his posts look organic is super wtf to me.


-shrugs- I tend to think people who are fluidly changing opinions and reacting to changes in the thread are more likely town. Reading his filter is not likely to give you a good idea of what I'm talking about. Mafia has to think an extra step before posting to decide what things look like or if they want to pursue a scum/town read or whatever so they come off a bit more stiff/unnatural. Also it's probably projecting cause fluidity is one of the things I still can't get right in my own scum game lol ><

Careful because this isn't necessarily true. HF is a great example. Not as hard to do as scum as you'd think.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV200
Rex51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko262
ProTech129
Rex 53
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14331
Soma 815
Jaedong 675
actioN 592
Hyuk 525
Soulkey 489
Horang2 346
BeSt 288
Larva 260
910 250
[ Show more ]
Mini 246
Light 208
Stork 193
Snow 175
EffOrt 160
ZerO 131
Last 123
Pusan 114
ggaemo 78
Mind 60
Rush 55
Shinee 47
Killer 40
Creator 38
Mong 37
Yoon 35
Bale 24
hero 21
Sharp 20
sorry 12
yabsab 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
HiyA 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5431
Dendi207
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1615
pashabiceps869
markeloff42
kRYSTAL_19
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2825
Khaldor866
Other Games
gofns51668
singsing1530
XBOCT324
Pyrionflax253
DeMusliM215
B2W.Neo209
Mew2King84
ArmadaUGS40
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream182
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH326
• StrangeGG 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos944
Other Games
• WagamamaTV191
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 38m
The PondCast
22h 38m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.