• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:34
CEST 13:34
KST 20:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7252 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 88

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 454 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 10:09 GMT
#1741
I guess the summary of people I have opinions on:

Town read:
iamperfection
Damdred

Town lean:
Holyflare
Lightningstrike
WaveofShadow
Acrofales
rsoultin

Scum lean:
rayn

Scum read:
Sentinel
Mocsta

As I write this... holy shit do I need to form opinions ona bunch of people.
Computer says mafia
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 04 2019 10:11 GMT
#1742
On March 04 2019 18:51 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 18:42 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:59 Holyflare wrote:
Don't mind lynching not acro, looks marginally better. This has nothing to do with his promise of voting me if I unvote him I swear.

Cool. You can be my mayor of you wanna kill Oats with me.


Yeah sure I'll kill + Show Spoiler [Oats] +
Palmar
!

Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 10:14 GMT
#1743
On March 04 2019 02:53 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 02:44 Pandain wrote:
I thought there was some special feature on the mafia subforum that let you see "all" posts even after 50. There is none?

nope, the special feature we have over the regular forums is the filter button

which we got after Nazgul played a game here and realized that it was awesome and felt sorry the rest of us didn't have it.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 10:16 GMT
#1744
In other news, Rels's filter is worthless. Not sure if it makes him mafia, or just a good vigi shot.
Computer says mafia
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom9999 Posts
March 04 2019 10:17 GMT
#1745
Palmar can you explain your town read on damdred? I don't get it really.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 04 2019 10:18 GMT
#1746
Palmar, why do you like Damdred?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 10:19 GMT
#1747
On March 04 2019 19:06 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 19:02 Palmar wrote:
Rayn looks pretty bad as well, if only for the fact he's not berating some poor soul right now.

K. I'm comfortable sheeping Palmar. Rayn not being abusive feels like he's trying to fly under the radar.

Now, if you can just vote Oats, I can afk the rest of the day


You're 2 for 2 acro.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 10:20 GMT
#1748
On March 04 2019 07:29 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 07:22 Holyflare wrote:
Acro, wave, oats, rayn, chez, ls, mocsta(?) (+a shit tonne of others that elude me) will be the lynch today. There's really so many people I could easily lynch and just not care tbh.

Acro is town.

Wave, oats I'm on board with.

Rayn is a no. Your fight with him didn't give me scum vibes on either of you. Just made me want to tear my hair out.

Chez also a no. He seems fine.

LS I can't figure out, and can't be bothered to right now as I already have enough ppl I want to lynch.

Mocsta said before the game he wouldn't be around and he wasn't around. His few posts don't seem scummy, but he'd better start playing tomorrow.


Mate you really are mafia lol
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 04 2019 10:27 GMT
#1749
On March 04 2019 19:20 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 07:29 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:22 Holyflare wrote:
Acro, wave, oats, rayn, chez, ls, mocsta(?) (+a shit tonne of others that elude me) will be the lynch today. There's really so many people I could easily lynch and just not care tbh.

Acro is town.

Wave, oats I'm on board with.

Rayn is a no. Your fight with him didn't give me scum vibes on either of you. Just made me want to tear my hair out.

Chez also a no. He seems fine.

LS I can't figure out, and can't be bothered to right now as I already have enough ppl I want to lynch.

Mocsta said before the game he wouldn't be around and he wasn't around. His few posts don't seem scummy, but he'd better start playing tomorrow.


Mate you really are mafia lol

?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 10:29 GMT
#1750
On March 04 2019 19:17 Jockmcplop wrote:
Palmar can you explain your town read on damdred? I don't get it really.


It's a meta/tonal read based on knowing Damdred.

I can't be arsed going back to ensure I have the turn of events exactly right but something like this happened:

Some people were kinda suspicious of LS
I thought LS was pretty much being LS and looking pretty ok/town
Read along towards Damdred casually claiming masons with LS
Infer that what Damdred really means is he townreads LS (it was obviously a joke claim)

So Damdred made the same read I did, and made a ridiculous claim as a defense of LS because to him (Damdred knows LS very well) it's pretty obvious this isn't mafia LS, at least not obvious mafia LS.

It's both the way in which he made the claim, and the fact that his read matched with mine. I like Damdred's tone in other posts as well. I think his "kill from within" town cycle comment had the right amount of funny to not be a mafia trying too hard etc.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 10:29 GMT
#1751
On March 04 2019 19:27 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 19:20 Holyflare wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:29 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:22 Holyflare wrote:
Acro, wave, oats, rayn, chez, ls, mocsta(?) (+a shit tonne of others that elude me) will be the lynch today. There's really so many people I could easily lynch and just not care tbh.

Acro is town.

Wave, oats I'm on board with.

Rayn is a no. Your fight with him didn't give me scum vibes on either of you. Just made me want to tear my hair out.

Chez also a no. He seems fine.

LS I can't figure out, and can't be bothered to right now as I already have enough ppl I want to lynch.

Mocsta said before the game he wouldn't be around and he wasn't around. His few posts don't seem scummy, but he'd better start playing tomorrow.


Mate you really are mafia lol

?

He's pointing out you seem to have switched opinions on rayn
Computer says mafia
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 04 2019 10:35 GMT
#1752
On March 04 2019 19:29 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 19:27 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 19:20 Holyflare wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:29 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:22 Holyflare wrote:
Acro, wave, oats, rayn, chez, ls, mocsta(?) (+a shit tonne of others that elude me) will be the lynch today. There's really so many people I could easily lynch and just not care tbh.

Acro is town.

Wave, oats I'm on board with.

Rayn is a no. Your fight with him didn't give me scum vibes on either of you. Just made me want to tear my hair out.

Chez also a no. He seems fine.

LS I can't figure out, and can't be bothered to right now as I already have enough ppl I want to lynch.

Mocsta said before the game he wouldn't be around and he wasn't around. His few posts don't seem scummy, but he'd better start playing tomorrow.


Mate you really are mafia lol

?

He's pointing out you seem to have switched opinions on rayn

I have. The longer rayn goes without shitting up the thread the more I suspect him of scummy shenanigans.

That's not to say scumrayn isn't an abusive asshole. He's generally more tunnelly as scum than as town, at least in my obviously imperfect recollection. But rayn is being uncharacteristically passive and the longer it goes the more I suspect him.

Town rayn shits up the thread trying to find scum. Scum rayn shits up the thread for the sake of shitting up the thread. But rayn never doesn't shut up the thread. New behavior is weird. And probably scum weird.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 04 2019 10:37 GMT
#1753
And @iamp: I'm getting to you. I need a PC tho, so hold on. But I don't think you'll like that I haven't come to a conclusion on your alignment. You're null.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 10:42 GMT
#1754
On March 04 2019 19:37 Acrofales wrote:
And @iamp: I'm getting to you. I need a PC tho, so hold on. But I don't think you'll like that I haven't come to a conclusion on your alignment. You're null.

Iamp looks pretty town and has a case out on you, you need to work your ass off to stay alive if you're town.
Computer says mafia
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 04 2019 10:49 GMT
#1755
On March 04 2019 18:55 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 08:14 Mocsta wrote:
On March 04 2019 05:40 Pandain wrote:
I'm only halfway through and might not even completely finishing catching up tonight, but I'm just going to say anyone who favors policy lynches is completely making the wrong decision. We literally already have over 60 pages of information to find scum, let's not waste a lynch.

Favoring policy lynches encourages lazy play and for mafia just to blend in with bland reasons, and it doesn't benefit town because most people who get lynched from a policy lynched are the people who don't give a fuck (most likely town).

Policy lynches are only good as a threat to promote good behavior, they're not good to actually implement. But I'm pretty sure most people favoring them right now don't have that view.

alarm bell

Berates town when not even caught up.....


He's not berating town at all, he's making an argument on how to play the game. It's actually put forward in a pretty respectful way. Of course it's fucking wrong but that's not the point. I fully believe Pandain actually believes what he's say.

Overall I dislike Mocsta's filter.

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 00:28 Mocsta wrote:
On March 02 2019 21:59 Trfel wrote:
I actually kinda want to lynch sicklucker.

He's currently contributed almost no reads (if I recall correctly, dislike of Acrofales and a town-to-meh read on rsoultin). Yet he took the time to defend himself verbosely from the slightest suspicion of rsoultin, which feels highly overdefensive, but his argument was defending his townread of rsoultin while his read, just previously posted, seemed far less committed:
On March 02 2019 17:08 sicklucker wrote:
rsoultin is town dawg. maybe. na. maybe. na

Does that make sense? It doesn't look like he's trying to find mafia, just trying to exist.

Bad post and trfel knows it

Town can have all these symptoms.. which is why he hesitates with i kinds want to...


Okay, so you think it's a bad post... and then what? I mean, Mocsta is not wrong, town does stupid shit, but the entire point of the exercise is to figure out which stupid shit is done by mafia. Even the wording on "Town can have all these symptoms" doesn't invalidate Trfel's point that mafia could have those symptoms.

If it's such a bad post do you want to investigate Trfel? Because you didn't post about him ever again since then. Or was it simply a defense of sicklucker? I didn't think your "not posting shit in the thread" read on sicklucker is strong enough to warrant defending him.

Overall the feeling I get from Mocsta is he's either attacking or complimenting single posts (the two I quoted, some post by BC etc) without much direction. He's not trying to get anything done, he's just... posting.

He's a really good candidate for mafia.
yes my posts have no direction

So why does that make me a good candidate for mafia.

U clearly are skimming my less than one page filter because its clear i did investigste trfel and spelled out a clear conclusion.

Again. Ither than me rescinding my mayor vote on yoy and agreeing with some hf points. Why are yoy treating my filter as worst possible scenario.

Why are you ignoring exo..

raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2019 10:54 GMT
#1756
##unvote
##vote Acrofales
table for two on a tv tray
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 04 2019 10:56 GMT
#1757
On March 04 2019 19:42 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 19:37 Acrofales wrote:
And @iamp: I'm getting to you. I need a PC tho, so hold on. But I don't think you'll like that I haven't come to a conclusion on your alignment. You're null.

Iamp looks pretty town and has a case out on you, you need to work your ass off to stay alive if you're town.

I'm at about max work on this thread that I plan to do this game, so if that isn't enough, I die. I flip green and you lynch the shit out of Oats, Mocsta and all the other opportunistic scumshits who hopped on my wagon with little/no reasoning.

Maybe you lynch Iamp too, because 90% of the reason he looks so town to people is because of his case on me and his push for it. Anyway, at a PC, so I'll post my thoughts on Iamp, and then I'll get to work writing the paper that I need to finish today.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 10:57 GMT
#1758
I'm not treating your filter as worst possible scenario, I just looked at what was in it, which wasn't very much. I think it's not clear you investigated Trfel, you've not explained your reasoning for suspecting him beyond the one post I quoted. I'm not saying Trfel is town or anything, just that your reasons are trash.

At the top of this page there is a list showing the people I have opinion on, that's about a third of the game maybe. Why are you asking me about exo? Why not Ace? Conversion? BC? Oats? or anyone else out of the 20 or so people I haven't gotten around to reading yet?
Computer says mafia
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 04 2019 10:58 GMT
#1759
On March 04 2019 19:49 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 18:55 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 08:14 Mocsta wrote:
On March 04 2019 05:40 Pandain wrote:
I'm only halfway through and might not even completely finishing catching up tonight, but I'm just going to say anyone who favors policy lynches is completely making the wrong decision. We literally already have over 60 pages of information to find scum, let's not waste a lynch.

Favoring policy lynches encourages lazy play and for mafia just to blend in with bland reasons, and it doesn't benefit town because most people who get lynched from a policy lynched are the people who don't give a fuck (most likely town).

Policy lynches are only good as a threat to promote good behavior, they're not good to actually implement. But I'm pretty sure most people favoring them right now don't have that view.

alarm bell

Berates town when not even caught up.....


He's not berating town at all, he's making an argument on how to play the game. It's actually put forward in a pretty respectful way. Of course it's fucking wrong but that's not the point. I fully believe Pandain actually believes what he's say.

Overall I dislike Mocsta's filter.

On March 04 2019 00:28 Mocsta wrote:
On March 02 2019 21:59 Trfel wrote:
I actually kinda want to lynch sicklucker.

He's currently contributed almost no reads (if I recall correctly, dislike of Acrofales and a town-to-meh read on rsoultin). Yet he took the time to defend himself verbosely from the slightest suspicion of rsoultin, which feels highly overdefensive, but his argument was defending his townread of rsoultin while his read, just previously posted, seemed far less committed:
On March 02 2019 17:08 sicklucker wrote:
rsoultin is town dawg. maybe. na. maybe. na

Does that make sense? It doesn't look like he's trying to find mafia, just trying to exist.

Bad post and trfel knows it

Town can have all these symptoms.. which is why he hesitates with i kinds want to...


Okay, so you think it's a bad post... and then what? I mean, Mocsta is not wrong, town does stupid shit, but the entire point of the exercise is to figure out which stupid shit is done by mafia. Even the wording on "Town can have all these symptoms" doesn't invalidate Trfel's point that mafia could have those symptoms.

If it's such a bad post do you want to investigate Trfel? Because you didn't post about him ever again since then. Or was it simply a defense of sicklucker? I didn't think your "not posting shit in the thread" read on sicklucker is strong enough to warrant defending him.

Overall the feeling I get from Mocsta is he's either attacking or complimenting single posts (the two I quoted, some post by BC etc) without much direction. He's not trying to get anything done, he's just... posting.

He's a really good candidate for mafia.
yes my posts have no direction

So why does that make me a good candidate for mafia.

U clearly are skimming my less than one page filter because its clear i did investigste trfel and spelled out a clear conclusion.

Again. Ither than me rescinding my mayor vote on yoy and agreeing with some hf points. Why are yoy treating my filter as worst possible scenario.

Why are you ignoring exo..

the more i think about this palmar post. Thr more annoyed i get

Its bullshit.

Im town and have no knowledge of scum or setup
Im nkt rjnning for mayor
The mayor / kynch is effectively spoken for..

What direction exactly is he expecting from me

If i post. Its no direction.
If i dont post. Im useless town tonbe vigged

Hes creating a damned if you do. Damned if you dont srgument.

Its bullshit and i sont like it.


Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 11:05 GMT
#1760
On March 04 2019 19:35 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 19:29 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 19:27 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 19:20 Holyflare wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:29 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:22 Holyflare wrote:
Acro, wave, oats, rayn, chez, ls, mocsta(?) (+a shit tonne of others that elude me) will be the lynch today. There's really so many people I could easily lynch and just not care tbh.

Acro is town.

Wave, oats I'm on board with.

Rayn is a no. Your fight with him didn't give me scum vibes on either of you. Just made me want to tear my hair out.

Chez also a no. He seems fine.

LS I can't figure out, and can't be bothered to right now as I already have enough ppl I want to lynch.

Mocsta said before the game he wouldn't be around and he wasn't around. His few posts don't seem scummy, but he'd better start playing tomorrow.


Mate you really are mafia lol

?

He's pointing out you seem to have switched opinions on rayn

I have. The longer rayn goes without shitting up the thread the more I suspect him of scummy shenanigans.

That's not to say scumrayn isn't an abusive asshole. He's generally more tunnelly as scum than as town, at least in my obviously imperfect recollection. But rayn is being uncharacteristically passive and the longer it goes the more I suspect him.

Town rayn shits up the thread trying to find scum. Scum rayn shits up the thread for the sake of shitting up the thread. But rayn never doesn't shut up the thread. New behavior is weird. And probably scum weird.


Why does rayn's activity have anything to do with his alignment? Palmar should also know this, and it's why he's mafia because it's a poor excuse to scum read rayn when there's plenty of other reasons to.

Rayn works long hours so often goes long times without activity. The last thing he did when he was here was shit up the thread. This is a poor flip flop acro.
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 16399
StarCastTV_EN395
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs PercivalLIVE!
herO vs Krystianer
CranKy Ducklings108
CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko272
ProTech106
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 11208
Jaedong 6007
EffOrt 2706
BeSt 1224
actioN 846
Killer 711
Soma 582
ZerO 508
Pusan 498
Horang2 406
[ Show more ]
Zeus 240
Stork 221
Rush 202
JYJ 154
Barracks 135
Mong 61
ToSsGirL 51
HiyA 42
Bale 30
Sea.KH 29
Sexy 28
Shinee 27
Terrorterran 26
Sharp 23
sorry 23
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc4775
Dendi483
XaKoH 352
League of Legends
Reynor52
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_34
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft2364
crisheroes2250
Other Games
gofns62240
singsing1623
olofmeister1259
byalli560
Livibee197
OGKoka 112
ArmadaUGS43
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream356
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 245
StarCraft 2
WardiTV236
Other Games
BasetradeTV189
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1767
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 26m
Kung Fu Cup
23h 26m
The PondCast
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.