• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:16
CEST 07:16
KST 14:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War425.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9165 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 385

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 383 384 385 386 387 454 Next
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 13 2019 17:14 GMT
#7681
Not only do I believe chez's claim but I don't like any of the people who are voting for him right now.

Gonna vote Onegu for now.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10006 Posts
March 13 2019 17:15 GMT
#7682
On March 14 2019 02:09 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 00:41 Jockmcplop wrote:
Looks like Exo is doing just enough not to get modkilled.
Why even bother with that if you are town.


Are you confirming me as town?


No
RIP Meatloaf <3
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 13 2019 17:19 GMT
#7683
On March 14 2019 02:15 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 02:09 ExO_ wrote:
On March 14 2019 00:41 Jockmcplop wrote:
Looks like Exo is doing just enough not to get modkilled.
Why even bother with that if you are town.


Are you confirming me as town?


No


So do you think I'm scum then?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 13 2019 17:21 GMT
#7684
Let me clarify, you correctly pointed out that [so far] "I'm doing just enough to not get mod killed" but just end with

"Why even bother with that if you are town".


You don't even address the possibility of me being scum. Ergo, you know I'm town because you are scum, so subconsciously you don't even feel the need to include this possibility in your post
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 13 2019 17:22 GMT
#7685
##Unvote
##Vote: Jockmcplop
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 13 2019 17:25 GMT
#7686
Hmmmmmm

It looks more like you were just looking for a reason to switch off onegu
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 13 2019 17:25 GMT
#7687
I don't agree with ExO's reasoning on this at all but I'm down with the lynch.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 13 2019 17:26 GMT
#7688
On March 14 2019 02:21 ExO_ wrote:
Let me clarify, you correctly pointed out that [so far] "I'm doing just enough to not get mod killed" but just end with

"Why even bother with that if you are town".


You don't even address the possibility of me being scum. Ergo, you know I'm town because you are scum, so subconsciously you don't even feel the need to include this possibility in your post


He's saying that as town you'd rather have been not posting and been modkilled, so he's subtly saying that you are scum for avoiding modkills.
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10006 Posts
March 13 2019 17:27 GMT
#7689
On March 14 2019 02:21 ExO_ wrote:
Let me clarify, you correctly pointed out that [so far] "I'm doing just enough to not get mod killed" but just end with

"Why even bother with that if you are town".


You don't even address the possibility of me being scum. Ergo, you know I'm town because you are scum, so subconsciously you don't even feel the need to include this possibility in your post


That makes no sense.

When I say 'Why even bother with that if you are town' the implication is that you are scum. That was the whole point of the post.
Basically I've scumread you so you lynchvoted me.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 17:30 GMT
#7690
On March 14 2019 02:12 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 02:03 Onegu wrote:
On March 14 2019 02:00 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2019 01:57 Onegu wrote:
On March 02 2019 20:50 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
As I said before. I have night continental shifts so my activity this weekend will be sporadic.

Current reads that matter.

Rsoultin
Iamperfection


Chezinu

Now to go into the why.

Iamperfection has literally done nothing so far this game thus far. He accused chez for posting to post while providing next to - content in his own posts. The one post he makes where he outlines a "read" he doesn't go into it at all then back burners it to harass someone for not playing at the level he wants.
I also hate people who talk about what any power role should do day 1 (actively talking about vig shots) as that leads to the potential of power roles outing themself to be sniped by mafia.

Rsoultin. The guy accuses a player (Chezinu) of posting fluff rp posts that provide no content. This post specifically screams at every core of my being.
On March 02 2019 20:27 rsoultin wrote:
Pft. Chez was just such a non-entity in his roleplay posts. I don't care about the roleplay. It's just if he's engaged enough in the thread to roleplay, and also to try to communicate with other players and make comments about the game, I expect something shiny and smart from him. It doesn't have to be new.

But what he was giving were non-committal turds and I don't even know what that spoilered lynch list or ls emoticon thing was about.


Chezinu is a known quantity to RP in mafia games. Hes literally done it in some capacity in basically every game I can remember playing in with him. He always provides some form of content in said posts. He has literally given reads on players, and has been providing actual content without RP for a fucking change. Chez has clearly been doing more to push some form of conversation on players to force them to voice opinions. Clearly done more to help this game than most to this point.

Yes the guy has had some shit posts, but hes also playing the game seriously.


This post btw

Lynch chez


What you're suggesting doesn't make any sense. A mafia colored him green, so chez is scum? Just...What?



A mafia who was literally scum reading only town. Every single person he scum read has flipped town. I am the only one that hasn’t flipped but I am green.

So all his scum reads are town, and the only person he hard defends is chez?

This is a terrible argument that is so chock full of speculation. The only thing we know about BC is that he was scum. His reads are interesting to look at but we should absolutely not be lynching off them.



Of course this isn’t the only reason to Lynch him. But it’s another reason to top of what was already there...

And a good one at that. Why say yeah look at his reads but don’t Lynch off of them...
Try TL Mafia!!!
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 13 2019 17:32 GMT
#7691
On March 14 2019 02:27 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 02:21 ExO_ wrote:
Let me clarify, you correctly pointed out that [so far] "I'm doing just enough to not get mod killed" but just end with

"Why even bother with that if you are town".


You don't even address the possibility of me being scum. Ergo, you know I'm town because you are scum, so subconsciously you don't even feel the need to include this possibility in your post


That makes no sense.

When I say 'Why even bother with that if you are town' the implication is that you are scum. That was the whole point of the post.
Basically I've scumread you so you lynchvoted me.


I didn't read it that way -- I think if you were scum reading me you wouldn't leave the language so soft. I honestly believe it's more likely you slipped a bit because you know I'm town.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 13 2019 17:33 GMT
#7692
On March 14 2019 02:25 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Hmmmmmm

It looks more like you were just looking for a reason to switch off onegu


I'm still in favor of lynching Onegu. If jclopmcplopperdoodle gets no traction I'll switch back to Onegu, provided Onegu is still a lynch possibility.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 13 2019 17:35 GMT
#7693
Onegu is mafia, Jock, and TS

Unless town somehow manages to pull a Chez lynch, we're in a great spot.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 13 2019 17:43 GMT
#7694
On March 14 2019 02:35 Vivax wrote:
Onegu is mafia, Jock, and TS

Unless town somehow manages to pull a Chez lynch, we're in a great spot.


You’re probably wrong on all three counts.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 13 2019 17:44 GMT
#7695
On March 14 2019 02:43 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 02:35 Vivax wrote:
Onegu is mafia, Jock, and TS

Unless town somehow manages to pull a Chez lynch, we're in a great spot.


You’re probably wrong on all three counts.

Then who is scum if none of those three are?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10006 Posts
March 13 2019 17:45 GMT
#7696
On March 14 2019 02:32 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 02:27 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 14 2019 02:21 ExO_ wrote:
Let me clarify, you correctly pointed out that [so far] "I'm doing just enough to not get mod killed" but just end with

"Why even bother with that if you are town".


You don't even address the possibility of me being scum. Ergo, you know I'm town because you are scum, so subconsciously you don't even feel the need to include this possibility in your post


That makes no sense.

When I say 'Why even bother with that if you are town' the implication is that you are scum. That was the whole point of the post.
Basically I've scumread you so you lynchvoted me.


I didn't read it that way -- I think if you were scum reading me you wouldn't leave the language so soft. I honestly believe it's more likely you slipped a bit because you know I'm town.


[image loading]
RIP Meatloaf <3
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 13 2019 17:46 GMT
#7697
Has TS done/said something recently that makes him more likely to be scum than myself? I though TS was basically in the same boat of being afk as I was and I'm curious why he's generally being more pushed than me.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 13 2019 17:47 GMT
#7698
On March 14 2019 02:46 ExO_ wrote:
Has TS done/said something recently that makes him more likely to be scum than myself? I though TS was basically in the same boat of being afk as I was and I'm curious why he's generally being more pushed than me.

I think it was Rels' doing.
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10006 Posts
March 13 2019 17:48 GMT
#7699
But keep talking Exo.
Get some reads on other people, explain them and then maybe I won't think you're scum any more.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 13 2019 17:50 GMT
#7700
Same people I said before although I’m rethinking Chezinu. I thought I read that FF claimed he bombed him before nightfall but I was mistaken. So he’s definitely no longer surely mafia.
Prev 1 383 384 385 386 387 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 291
Mind 64
Bale 25
ZergMaN 11
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm202
League of Legends
JimRising 694
Other Games
summit1g7332
Coldzera 701
WinterStarcraft583
C9.Mang0285
Sick172
febbydoto18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick729
BasetradeTV166
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2105
League of Legends
• Rush1001
Other Games
• Shiphtur522
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
4h 44m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
6h 44m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 44m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 44m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.