• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:08
CEST 01:08
KST 08:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War665.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13035 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 387

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 385 386 387 388 389 454 Next
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18464 Posts
March 13 2019 18:18 GMT
#7721
On March 14 2019 03:12 Onegu wrote:
If someone made 4 posts but voted could you shoot them. If some one made 6 posts but didn’t vote could you shoot them.

And did hosts tell you who you could shoot or did you have to keep track yourself?

Yes
Yes
Had to keep track myself.

Like... all this is literally in my claim
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 13 2019 18:19 GMT
#7722
On March 14 2019 03:04 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 02:53 Tubesock wrote:
On March 14 2019 02:46 ExO_ wrote:
Has TS done/said something recently that makes him more likely to be scum than myself? I though TS was basically in the same boat of being afk as I was and I'm curious why he's generally being more pushed than me.


Because I’m in that sweet spot where I’m easily forgotten and just don’t have much to contribute.

Wiggles then vivax didn’t like me but I think they are probably town. The ones who jumped on later though would be where the mafia are.

Less talking about you, more talking about other people. I asked you a question a couple of hours ago, when you said about the same. You just claimed town and to look into your lynch leaders "after you died", but you are townreading all of your lynch leaders. So instead of telling us what to do postmortem, you should be able to do better right now. What makes them scum, rather than just wrong town?

Because really, I think they may very well be right. But my priority is definitely lynching Onegu


I think Vivax is town. I think Wiggles probably is town. You’re saying I should just make shit up to scumread them? No thanks.

The problem I have with your case is that I don’t think there’s two vet’s in the game. And you seem to think Pandain is town, do you really think there are 9 blues in this game? I think that’s a bit much.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 13 2019 18:22 GMT
#7723
On March 14 2019 03:09 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 02:53 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 14 2019 02:14 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Not only do I believe chez's claim but I don't like any of the people who are voting for him right now.

Gonna vote Onegu for now.

He not getting lynched today.

Do you think he's scum?

Dunno his reaction to the traitor lynch was super weird and his push on me was bad. Dunno how he could think I am scum when I pretty much getting ready to break a personal record for myself for my largest filter in any game.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10011 Posts
March 13 2019 18:22 GMT
#7724
@acrofales
I was about to quote that post.
That explanation of the chezinu situation makes total sense.

I don't know about the case against onegu though. I didn't understand how those night kills made hf definite town either, but I get what he's saying about the day vig should be waiting until later to get more info before shooting.

He's also right that no-one gets town cred from the sentinel lynch. Scum could have easily been on that wagon without knowing he was traitor.

The thing i find most scummy is that he needed to find a way to avoid responding to you.

RIP Meatloaf <3
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 18:22 GMT
#7725
On March 14 2019 03:18 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 03:12 Onegu wrote:
If someone made 4 posts but voted could you shoot them. If some one made 6 posts but didn’t vote could you shoot them.

And did hosts tell you who you could shoot or did you have to keep track yourself?

Yes
Yes
Had to keep track myself.

Like... all this is literally in my claim



Well call me stupid and on pain meds. I am trying to understand. But thank you for making it clear for me.

One last question are you sure those are the only 3 you could have shot?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 18:24 GMT
#7726
On March 14 2019 03:22 Jockmcplop wrote:
@acrofales
I was about to quote that post.
That explanation of the chezinu situation makes total sense.

I don't know about the case against onegu though. I didn't understand how those night kills made hf definite town either, but I get what he's saying about the day vig should be waiting until later to get more info before shooting.

He's also right that no-one gets town cred from the sentinel lynch. Scum could have easily been on that wagon without knowing he was traitor.

The thing i find most scummy is that he needed to find a way to avoid responding to you.




I have responded to everyone. I just didn’t want to talk about acro until he made things clear. As his shot is the most suspicious to me currently. I wasn’t avoiding shit....
Try TL Mafia!!!
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18464 Posts
March 13 2019 18:25 GMT
#7727
On March 14 2019 03:22 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 03:18 Acrofales wrote:
On March 14 2019 03:12 Onegu wrote:
If someone made 4 posts but voted could you shoot them. If some one made 6 posts but didn’t vote could you shoot them.

And did hosts tell you who you could shoot or did you have to keep track yourself?

Yes
Yes
Had to keep track myself.

Like... all this is literally in my claim



Well call me stupid and on pain meds. I am trying to understand. But thank you for making it clear for me.

One last question are you sure those are the only 3 you could have shot?

No. But I went through everybody's filter at the time and think I got it right.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 13 2019 18:26 GMT
#7728
On March 14 2019 03:24 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 03:22 Jockmcplop wrote:
@acrofales
I was about to quote that post.
That explanation of the chezinu situation makes total sense.

I don't know about the case against onegu though. I didn't understand how those night kills made hf definite town either, but I get what he's saying about the day vig should be waiting until later to get more info before shooting.

He's also right that no-one gets town cred from the sentinel lynch. Scum could have easily been on that wagon without knowing he was traitor.

The thing i find most scummy is that he needed to find a way to avoid responding to you.




I have responded to everyone. I just didn’t want to talk about acro until he made things clear. As his shot is the most suspicious to me currently. I wasn’t avoiding shit....

Why is acros shot somehow more suspicious than Pandain?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 18:28 GMT
#7729
On March 14 2019 03:26 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 03:24 Onegu wrote:
On March 14 2019 03:22 Jockmcplop wrote:
@acrofales
I was about to quote that post.
That explanation of the chezinu situation makes total sense.

I don't know about the case against onegu though. I didn't understand how those night kills made hf definite town either, but I get what he's saying about the day vig should be waiting until later to get more info before shooting.

He's also right that no-one gets town cred from the sentinel lynch. Scum could have easily been on that wagon without knowing he was traitor.

The thing i find most scummy is that he needed to find a way to avoid responding to you.




I have responded to everyone. I just didn’t want to talk about acro until he made things clear. As his shot is the most suspicious to me currently. I wasn’t avoiding shit....

Why is acros shot somehow more suspicious than Pandain?



If we go by shot it’s not. Acros shot looks much better than Pandains. But I don’t know why a scum Pandain move his vote from town ace to sent. Why not just let ace die there if he is scum?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 13 2019 18:31 GMT
#7730
On March 14 2019 03:28 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 03:26 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 14 2019 03:24 Onegu wrote:
On March 14 2019 03:22 Jockmcplop wrote:
@acrofales
I was about to quote that post.
That explanation of the chezinu situation makes total sense.

I don't know about the case against onegu though. I didn't understand how those night kills made hf definite town either, but I get what he's saying about the day vig should be waiting until later to get more info before shooting.

He's also right that no-one gets town cred from the sentinel lynch. Scum could have easily been on that wagon without knowing he was traitor.

The thing i find most scummy is that he needed to find a way to avoid responding to you.




I have responded to everyone. I just didn’t want to talk about acro until he made things clear. As his shot is the most suspicious to me currently. I wasn’t avoiding shit....

Why is acros shot somehow more suspicious than Pandain?



If we go by shot it’s not. Acros shot looks much better than Pandains. But I don’t know why a scum Pandain move his vote from town ace to sent. Why not just let ace die there if he is scum?

Did scum even know if he was the traitor? I kinda glossed over the discussion last time it happened but I thought the consensus was he knew the scum but they didn't know him.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 18:33 GMT
#7731
Only possible thing is if chez is scum and he thought it was a very definite possibility chez would be lynched so he moved the wagons. But that could have backfired hard so I don’t see Pandain as scum here, unless he is a next level scum god.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18464 Posts
March 13 2019 18:33 GMT
#7732
On March 14 2019 03:19 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 03:04 Acrofales wrote:
On March 14 2019 02:53 Tubesock wrote:
On March 14 2019 02:46 ExO_ wrote:
Has TS done/said something recently that makes him more likely to be scum than myself? I though TS was basically in the same boat of being afk as I was and I'm curious why he's generally being more pushed than me.


Because I’m in that sweet spot where I’m easily forgotten and just don’t have much to contribute.

Wiggles then vivax didn’t like me but I think they are probably town. The ones who jumped on later though would be where the mafia are.

Less talking about you, more talking about other people. I asked you a question a couple of hours ago, when you said about the same. You just claimed town and to look into your lynch leaders "after you died", but you are townreading all of your lynch leaders. So instead of telling us what to do postmortem, you should be able to do better right now. What makes them scum, rather than just wrong town?

Because really, I think they may very well be right. But my priority is definitely lynching Onegu


I think Vivax is town. I think Wiggles probably is town. You’re saying I should just make shit up to scumread them? No thanks.

The problem I have with your case is that I don’t think there’s two vet’s in the game. And you seem to think Pandain is town, do you really think there are 9 blues in this game? I think that’s a bit much.

No, I don't think you should scumread them. But then what is this about?
On March 13 2019 15:41 Tubesock wrote:
When I flip remember who pushed it.

Of course people know when they OMGUS, that happens a lot. I’m pretty sure it happened earlier in this game.



Like... what the fuck. If you think the guys pushing your lynch are scummy, then make the case now. If you don't think so, then why do we need to look at them post-flip, and not *some other guys who you DO think are scum*.................
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18464 Posts
March 13 2019 18:34 GMT
#7733
On March 14 2019 03:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 03:28 Onegu wrote:
On March 14 2019 03:26 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 14 2019 03:24 Onegu wrote:
On March 14 2019 03:22 Jockmcplop wrote:
@acrofales
I was about to quote that post.
That explanation of the chezinu situation makes total sense.

I don't know about the case against onegu though. I didn't understand how those night kills made hf definite town either, but I get what he's saying about the day vig should be waiting until later to get more info before shooting.

He's also right that no-one gets town cred from the sentinel lynch. Scum could have easily been on that wagon without knowing he was traitor.

The thing i find most scummy is that he needed to find a way to avoid responding to you.




I have responded to everyone. I just didn’t want to talk about acro until he made things clear. As his shot is the most suspicious to me currently. I wasn’t avoiding shit....

Why is acros shot somehow more suspicious than Pandain?



If we go by shot it’s not. Acros shot looks much better than Pandains. But I don’t know why a scum Pandain move his vote from town ace to sent. Why not just let ace die there if he is scum?

Did scum even know if he was the traitor? I kinda glossed over the discussion last time it happened but I thought the consensus was he knew the scum but they didn't know him.

He definitely didn't know them. They may or may not have known him. Probably not tho.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 13 2019 18:34 GMT
#7734
Warning I actually drinking alcohol while in game due to being stressed out over being an idiot on irl stuff >.<
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 13 2019 18:34 GMT
#7735
On March 14 2019 03:28 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 03:26 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 14 2019 03:24 Onegu wrote:
On March 14 2019 03:22 Jockmcplop wrote:
@acrofales
I was about to quote that post.
That explanation of the chezinu situation makes total sense.

I don't know about the case against onegu though. I didn't understand how those night kills made hf definite town either, but I get what he's saying about the day vig should be waiting until later to get more info before shooting.

He's also right that no-one gets town cred from the sentinel lynch. Scum could have easily been on that wagon without knowing he was traitor.

The thing i find most scummy is that he needed to find a way to avoid responding to you.




I have responded to everyone. I just didn’t want to talk about acro until he made things clear. As his shot is the most suspicious to me currently. I wasn’t avoiding shit....

Why is acros shot somehow more suspicious than Pandain?



If we go by shot it’s not. Acros shot looks much better than Pandains. But I don’t know why a scum Pandain move his vote from town ace to sent. Why not just let ace die there if he is scum?


Because Pandain was townread Ace earlier. I think HF scumread him for 180ing.

Plus, he wouldn’t have known Sentinel was mafia, so thought he could look better not lynching a town Ace. If it switched to Sentinel and he flipped town it’s easier to say how much scummier he looked.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 18:34 GMT
#7736
On March 14 2019 03:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 03:28 Onegu wrote:
On March 14 2019 03:26 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 14 2019 03:24 Onegu wrote:
On March 14 2019 03:22 Jockmcplop wrote:
@acrofales
I was about to quote that post.
That explanation of the chezinu situation makes total sense.

I don't know about the case against onegu though. I didn't understand how those night kills made hf definite town either, but I get what he's saying about the day vig should be waiting until later to get more info before shooting.

He's also right that no-one gets town cred from the sentinel lynch. Scum could have easily been on that wagon without knowing he was traitor.

The thing i find most scummy is that he needed to find a way to avoid responding to you.




I have responded to everyone. I just didn’t want to talk about acro until he made things clear. As his shot is the most suspicious to me currently. I wasn’t avoiding shit....

Why is acros shot somehow more suspicious than Pandain?



If we go by shot it’s not. Acros shot looks much better than Pandains. But I don’t know why a scum Pandain move his vote from town ace to sent. Why not just let ace die there if he is scum?

Did scum even know if he was the traitor? I kinda glossed over the discussion last time it happened but I thought the consensus was he knew the scum but they didn't know him.



We don’t know for sure. I am firmly in the belief they didn’t know based on the mafiawiki I looked at. Hosts said they weren’t giving any more info.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18464 Posts
March 13 2019 18:34 GMT
#7737
On March 14 2019 03:24 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 03:22 Jockmcplop wrote:
@acrofales
I was about to quote that post.
That explanation of the chezinu situation makes total sense.

I don't know about the case against onegu though. I didn't understand how those night kills made hf definite town either, but I get what he's saying about the day vig should be waiting until later to get more info before shooting.

He's also right that no-one gets town cred from the sentinel lynch. Scum could have easily been on that wagon without knowing he was traitor.

The thing i find most scummy is that he needed to find a way to avoid responding to you.




I have responded to everyone. I just didn’t want to talk about acro until he made things clear. As his shot is the most suspicious to me currently. I wasn’t avoiding shit....

So now that I clarified. Lets have that analysis!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 13 2019 18:34 GMT
#7738
On March 14 2019 03:34 LightningStrike wrote:
Warning I actually drinking alcohol while in game due to being stressed out over being an idiot on irl stuff >.<

This should be interesting.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 13 2019 18:36 GMT
#7739
On March 14 2019 03:33 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 03:19 Tubesock wrote:
On March 14 2019 03:04 Acrofales wrote:
On March 14 2019 02:53 Tubesock wrote:
On March 14 2019 02:46 ExO_ wrote:
Has TS done/said something recently that makes him more likely to be scum than myself? I though TS was basically in the same boat of being afk as I was and I'm curious why he's generally being more pushed than me.


Because I’m in that sweet spot where I’m easily forgotten and just don’t have much to contribute.

Wiggles then vivax didn’t like me but I think they are probably town. The ones who jumped on later though would be where the mafia are.

Less talking about you, more talking about other people. I asked you a question a couple of hours ago, when you said about the same. You just claimed town and to look into your lynch leaders "after you died", but you are townreading all of your lynch leaders. So instead of telling us what to do postmortem, you should be able to do better right now. What makes them scum, rather than just wrong town?

Because really, I think they may very well be right. But my priority is definitely lynching Onegu


I think Vivax is town. I think Wiggles probably is town. You’re saying I should just make shit up to scumread them? No thanks.

The problem I have with your case is that I don’t think there’s two vet’s in the game. And you seem to think Pandain is town, do you really think there are 9 blues in this game? I think that’s a bit much.

No, I don't think you should scumread them. But then what is this about?
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 15:41 Tubesock wrote:
When I flip remember who pushed it.

Of course people know when they OMGUS, that happens a lot. I’m pretty sure it happened earlier in this game.



Like... what the fuck. If you think the guys pushing your lynch are scummy, then make the case now. If you don't think so, then why do we need to look at them post-flip, and not *some other guys who you DO think are scum*.................


Mostly I was irritated Vivax shit on my post.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 18:36 GMT
#7740
On March 14 2019 03:34 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 03:24 Onegu wrote:
On March 14 2019 03:22 Jockmcplop wrote:
@acrofales
I was about to quote that post.
That explanation of the chezinu situation makes total sense.

I don't know about the case against onegu though. I didn't understand how those night kills made hf definite town either, but I get what he's saying about the day vig should be waiting until later to get more info before shooting.

He's also right that no-one gets town cred from the sentinel lynch. Scum could have easily been on that wagon without knowing he was traitor.

The thing i find most scummy is that he needed to find a way to avoid responding to you.




I have responded to everyone. I just didn’t want to talk about acro until he made things clear. As his shot is the most suspicious to me currently. I wasn’t avoiding shit....

So now that I clarified. Lets have that analysis!


Actually I kind of believe you. Did you have a deadline to give hosts the shot so they could confirm it was a ok shot?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 385 386 387 388 389 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta0
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O124
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10200
Artosis 626
ZZZero.O 124
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm175
League of Legends
Doublelift5059
JimRising 181
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4293
Other Games
summit1g8779
FrodaN2348
Liquid`RaSZi2060
C9.Mang0298
Livibee194
ToD179
Pyrionflax109
Maynarde103
ArmadaUGS48
Mew2King39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1143
StarCraft 2
CranKy Ducklings17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• musti20045 40
• Sammyuel 30
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1502
• Scarra687
• Shiphtur615
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 52m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.