• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:27
CEST 19:27
KST 02:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9290 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 355

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 353 354 355 356 357 454 Next
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 11 2019 15:31 GMT
#7081
On March 12 2019 00:27 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 00:21 LightningStrike wrote:
Just woke up from my nap because my cat was yelling and she took shit near my room so I am still a little awake
On March 12 2019 00:07 Onegu wrote:
On March 11 2019 23:59 LightningStrike wrote:
Didn't get much from Marv/Iamp's filters but found a gem from Koshi's filter. Here it is before I take my nap:
On March 05 2019 20:06 Koshi wrote:
My list lynch is now:
HF (vig not on BH)
Wiggles ( Palmar)
Sentinel (Palmar + Tfrel)
Anybody marv currently votes for

I will pick 1 at my pleasure. List will update after lynches but not on nk because those come from mafia.

I am sad Tfrel ended up blue.

Not much more to say and do.

I will now take my nap for about maybe 1 hour?



What am I supposed to glean from this? Lynch wiggles?

The sent read might be why Koshi was killed that's why I posted that. Koshi was depressed coming into his last posts but I think Koshi was killed because of Sent. Thoughts?


Why are you assuming scum knew who sent was?

Because Sent didn't know who his teammates were so it more likely scum knew who he was unless the host wanted to bastardize the role where either the mafia team guess who traitor is or traitor will have to guess the team. So ya I think it more likely mafia knew who sent was but sent didn't know who his team was.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 11 2019 15:36 GMT
#7082
On March 12 2019 00:31 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 00:27 Onegu wrote:
On March 12 2019 00:21 LightningStrike wrote:
Just woke up from my nap because my cat was yelling and she took shit near my room so I am still a little awake
On March 12 2019 00:07 Onegu wrote:
On March 11 2019 23:59 LightningStrike wrote:
Didn't get much from Marv/Iamp's filters but found a gem from Koshi's filter. Here it is before I take my nap:
On March 05 2019 20:06 Koshi wrote:
My list lynch is now:
HF (vig not on BH)
Wiggles ( Palmar)
Sentinel (Palmar + Tfrel)
Anybody marv currently votes for

I will pick 1 at my pleasure. List will update after lynches but not on nk because those come from mafia.

I am sad Tfrel ended up blue.

Not much more to say and do.

I will now take my nap for about maybe 1 hour?



What am I supposed to glean from this? Lynch wiggles?

The sent read might be why Koshi was killed that's why I posted that. Koshi was depressed coming into his last posts but I think Koshi was killed because of Sent. Thoughts?


Why are you assuming scum knew who sent was?

Because Sent didn't know who his teammates were so it more likely scum knew who he was unless the host wanted to bastardize the role where either the mafia team guess who traitor is or traitor will have to guess the team. So ya I think it more likely mafia knew who sent was but sent didn't know who his team was.



I’m going off mafia wiki. They say scum don’t know. They also said sent would know but... I am guessing balance wise there needed to be a extra scum, but a very weak one.

Honestly ls I am really feeling you are scum now. Trying to get town cred.
Try TL Mafia!!!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 11 2019 15:38 GMT
#7083
On March 12 2019 00:36 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 00:31 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 12 2019 00:27 Onegu wrote:
On March 12 2019 00:21 LightningStrike wrote:
Just woke up from my nap because my cat was yelling and she took shit near my room so I am still a little awake
On March 12 2019 00:07 Onegu wrote:
On March 11 2019 23:59 LightningStrike wrote:
Didn't get much from Marv/Iamp's filters but found a gem from Koshi's filter. Here it is before I take my nap:
On March 05 2019 20:06 Koshi wrote:
My list lynch is now:
HF (vig not on BH)
Wiggles ( Palmar)
Sentinel (Palmar + Tfrel)
Anybody marv currently votes for

I will pick 1 at my pleasure. List will update after lynches but not on nk because those come from mafia.

I am sad Tfrel ended up blue.

Not much more to say and do.

I will now take my nap for about maybe 1 hour?



What am I supposed to glean from this? Lynch wiggles?

The sent read might be why Koshi was killed that's why I posted that. Koshi was depressed coming into his last posts but I think Koshi was killed because of Sent. Thoughts?


Why are you assuming scum knew who sent was?

Because Sent didn't know who his teammates were so it more likely scum knew who he was unless the host wanted to bastardize the role where either the mafia team guess who traitor is or traitor will have to guess the team. So ya I think it more likely mafia knew who sent was but sent didn't know who his team was.



I’m going off mafia wiki. They say scum don’t know. They also said sent would know but... I am guessing balance wise there needed to be a extra scum, but a very weak one.

Honestly ls I am really feeling you are scum now. Trying to get town cred.

I not trying to get towncred I litteraly just trying to post my thoughts out there so others can see??? Onegu don't get tunneled or it will turn into a certain mountain flavored game.......
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 11 2019 15:42 GMT
#7084
Guys what your current thoughts on Onegu?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 11 2019 15:49 GMT
#7085
On March 12 2019 00:36 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 00:31 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 12 2019 00:27 Onegu wrote:
On March 12 2019 00:21 LightningStrike wrote:
Just woke up from my nap because my cat was yelling and she took shit near my room so I am still a little awake
On March 12 2019 00:07 Onegu wrote:
On March 11 2019 23:59 LightningStrike wrote:
Didn't get much from Marv/Iamp's filters but found a gem from Koshi's filter. Here it is before I take my nap:
On March 05 2019 20:06 Koshi wrote:
My list lynch is now:
HF (vig not on BH)
Wiggles ( Palmar)
Sentinel (Palmar + Tfrel)
Anybody marv currently votes for

I will pick 1 at my pleasure. List will update after lynches but not on nk because those come from mafia.

I am sad Tfrel ended up blue.

Not much more to say and do.

I will now take my nap for about maybe 1 hour?



What am I supposed to glean from this? Lynch wiggles?

The sent read might be why Koshi was killed that's why I posted that. Koshi was depressed coming into his last posts but I think Koshi was killed because of Sent. Thoughts?


Why are you assuming scum knew who sent was?

Because Sent didn't know who his teammates were so it more likely scum knew who he was unless the host wanted to bastardize the role where either the mafia team guess who traitor is or traitor will have to guess the team. So ya I think it more likely mafia knew who sent was but sent didn't know who his team was.



I’m going off mafia wiki. They say scum don’t know. They also said sent would know but... I am guessing balance wise there needed to be a extra scum, but a very weak one.

Honestly ls I am really feeling you are scum now. Trying to get town cred.


🤔???
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 11 2019 15:51 GMT
#7086
Damnit he was one of Iamps suspects. Fuck this game I can't lynch my former student🤦🏼‍♂️
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 11 2019 16:08 GMT
#7087
On March 11 2019 20:05 Ace wrote:
Wiggles, Oats. I'd like to see your comments on the rest of the ideas instead of singling out only the role claim aspect. Specifically two parts:

1.) What do you think about the Town claiming this much KP in the absence of other roles as of now?

2.) My Acro accusation is not solely based on his role claim. It's part of the thinking behind the effort used to kill Iamp. That original post can be found here: https://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=27291154


Show nested quote +

Go back to Night 1. We now know there was a scum roleblocker in BC. Some combination of 2 KP hit iamperfection or he was RB + shot. Either way it shows a concerted effort to get this guy out of the game.

Here are his posts referencing people as Scum on Day 1 that are sill alive:

Onegu

On March 05 2019 08:55 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:54 Onegu wrote:
Aright LS..

##Vote: Rsoultin

obvious mafia what are you doing


On March 05 2019 09:44 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:43 Onegu wrote:
Dont vigi me I know I didnt do much but I am green!

you need to die too


On March 05 2019 23:49 iamperfection wrote:
Onegu not caring about the lynch coming back and really only talking about Raoul is extremely scummy. Probably because he is scum




Vivax

On March 06 2019 03:11 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:59 Vivax wrote:
Basically he let BH off the hook way too easily for it to be town iamp.

"if BH doesn't get lynched TL mafia is ded"
to
'"Let's vote the guy who's going to kill Palmar"


Why are you misrepresenting what happened. I screamed at every player in the game to vote bh.

It's clear I'm town and you not being able to see that is extremely confusing as we've played a few games together. My play is basically the opposite of my scum play in this game


Now of these 2 Vivax would be my best guess. Partially because my Day 1/2 had me pushing HF, and I ended up Townreading BC and Vivax out of confirmation bias. BC flipped scum. Vivax flipping scum for "agreeing" with my arguments wouldn't be surprising at all.


However, there's a 3rd player that's really, really confusing.

On March 06 2019 03:54 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2019 03:51 Acrofales wrote:
I mean, BH is gonna have to die or we're just gonna have this conversation til the end of days. But
On March 05 2019 08:59 Blazinghand wrote:
Well, sorry for the poor performance guys. Exo is either more perceptive than most of you, or scum looking for post flip cred, for talking to me like I'm town. Same with Ace.

I really didn't expect the thread to balloon so much. Thabks for killing me early, this is a good plynch. Good luck everyone, and have fun!


This while useless seems like a VT who doesn't want to play, and not like a scummer who doesn't want to play. He's at least dropping *some* kinda info there.

Note that this was pretty much simultaneous with Conversions shenanigans, so unless they are scum together (a possibility that we shouldn't disregard and why we need the flip), BH really thought he was getting lynched here, and this is his "last words".

He says nothing in that post what are you talking about. What are you reading


On March 06 2019 03:45 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2019 03:44 Acrofales wrote:
On March 06 2019 03:35 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2019 03:34 Acrofales wrote:
On March 06 2019 03:14 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2019 03:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:58 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:51 WaveofShadow wrote:
In case it got buried,vivax you need to explain why Iamp is top scum read. I'm not finding much aside from one recent post.


If I had a word to describe town iamp, it'd be something like crusader against bullshit.

He played the part pretty well yesterday when BH came back into the thread, but not for long enough to warrant that name since he decided to kill Palmar by voting HF over himself instead.

Well that's....pretty damning?
hmm.
Ok yeah going to need something from iamp on this. I can't for the life of me understand why he voted for HF.

How has nobody brought this up yet? Jesus.

Scummy post from you though. seems like you know hf is mafia?

When did you get so bad at this game?

Trying to bait me?

Well. You made a big bad case on me. That was bad.
Then you helped get Palmar killed for bad reasons. I even told you I went back and read his filter trying to read it as scum and couldn't, yet you just persisted and nailed him to the cross (holyflare might have dragged him up there, but you sure as shit helped hammer the nails in).

So if you're town, please stop being bad. We kinda need the help.
I don't trust you


And of course, iamp's only vote

On March 04 2019 03:57 iamperfection wrote:
##mayor: iamperfection
##vote: acrofales




Now this is where things are pretty crazy. There are 3 things that may be purely circumstance that paint Acro as scum.

1.) Iamp's posts and vote. Of course he was town in retrospect, but I really do believe he died for being correct about someone. The only thing that saves Acro imo is Scum having 4 conditional KP is wild. He could instead be 3rd party but let's put that on the backburner for now.

2.) On Day 2 someone asked me to read their case on Acro. I didn't find it convincing but I do faintly remember it being spoken about by others. Specifically I think it was rayne who asked me to comment on it but I didn't. Acro being anti-town and wanting them dead isn't out of the realm of possibility.

3.) That role claim. I just can't get around it existing in that form if it possibly end up targeting only Town players. One of chez/Pandain would have to be scum if his role is true. And I'd expect Acro to push one super hard off the damdred flip.

It could be purely circumstance that Acro falls into the puzzle like this but I doubt it. And reading his posts Day 2 and Day 3 they don't really scream scum that hard. Tricky shit :D



1) town only has 3 confirmed kp so that’s not like a lot

2) acro didn’t need to claim anything, do you understand? He could’ve just shot and not said anything at all. The fact that he claimed at all makes him really townie
No gg, No skill.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2019 16:31 GMT
#7088
That post LS posted with Palmars read made me quite suspicious, but looking at his filter and comparing it to his allegedly best scum game, I'd place LS at a 10 % chance of being scum, for me personally.

He just feels super relaxed (for most) of this game and I actually like most of his posts. Keeps posting his thoughts without prepping them up excessively in any way I could see.

I'd say that he has been in my blind spot for most of the game until this filter dive, and I can safely conclude I don't need to be paranoid about him.

Next I'll probably check Gracks and Ticktocks posting volume throughout the day, trying to take into account TTs personal issue.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 11 2019 16:31 GMT
#7089
Maybe you didn't understand. I'm no longer speaking on his claim. Actually read the post.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2019 16:38 GMT
#7090
Acro is the player who has been single-handedly putting the most effort into his posts. If he was scum I'd be glad to lose to him. Everything to me reads super tryhard townie.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 11 2019 16:49 GMT
#7091
On March 11 2019 17:30 Acrofales wrote:
@rels: thanks for posting the transcripts. I'm still not sure why you got so angry about rsoul posting your role. You didn't use the QT much before she blurted it out in the thread and this seems like a totally cool reason for telling the chat:
Show nested quote +
rsoultinPerson was signed in when posted
03-07-2019
04:05 AM ET (US)
Yeah, so you should check the thread. I told everyone about the QT and the way you've handled things makes me think you're scum -shrugs- It really feels like you just expected me to townread you off this. I gave you a lot of time to start talking about literally anything unprompted and only your grack read sort of comes close.
49


What exactly made you so upset? You say betrayed, but I don't see how. Care to elaborate on why the QT being outed even affects at all how you can use it?

Show nested quote +
63
Rels
03-07-2019
03:07 PM ET (US)
but IDK
it was my role
I wanted to create a secret town club and win the last game of TL like that. Would have been awesome


Anyway, if this is somehow a scum tool for finding sentinel, rels' use seems weird. Did he think rsoultin might be the traitor? Don't really see why from her filter. So if this was the scum tool for that he either went and used it in his own way, or was playing badly.

I'm back to this being a pretty townie use of the neighborizer role. Still not too sure of Rels, but the exchange we had yesterday made me lean more towards town, and I don't think the use of the QT was somehow scummy either.

I don't have a logical reason p: that's kinda my ego talking. But I thought having a secret club of townies was really cool, even more so if it was rsoul and rayn 'cause I like playing with them. With her outting the QT, it's not possible anymore. Furthermore, I masoned her instead of rayn partly because I thought she would like to have a place to breathe outside the game, she was quite angry at some point early in the game; I did her a favor and she outted my role without even talking to me about it first! At least tha'ts how it felt at the time.

I realize she was trying to solve the game and her actions are logical; but I felt betrayed all the same. It's not logical, it's emotional.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 11 2019 16:50 GMT
#7092
On March 12 2019 01:31 Ace wrote:
Maybe you didn't understand. I'm no longer speaking on his claim. Actually read the post.

I don’t care about the post.
For example, if a player can verify that he has a town role pm then it doesn’t matter what he posts because he’s town right? Same thing with acro
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 11 2019 16:50 GMT
#7093
On March 12 2019 00:42 LightningStrike wrote:
Guys what your current thoughts on Onegu?

Nothing burger really
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 11 2019 16:52 GMT
#7094
On March 12 2019 01:31 Ace wrote:
Maybe you didn't understand. I'm no longer speaking on his claim. Actually read the post.
Also mafia don’t really kill people who are right anymore
No gg, No skill.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 11 2019 16:56 GMT
#7095
On March 12 2019 00:42 LightningStrike wrote:
Guys what your current thoughts on Onegu?



He is VT
Try TL Mafia!!!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 11 2019 17:28 GMT
#7096
On March 12 2019 01:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 00:42 LightningStrike wrote:
Guys what your current thoughts on Onegu?

Nothing burger really

What nothing burger means?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 11 2019 17:29 GMT
#7097
On March 12 2019 01:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 01:31 Ace wrote:
Maybe you didn't understand. I'm no longer speaking on his claim. Actually read the post.
Also mafia don’t really kill people who are right anymore

Tina was sure right on BC before her death lol....
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 11 2019 17:30 GMT
#7098
On March 12 2019 02:28 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 01:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 12 2019 00:42 LightningStrike wrote:
Guys what your current thoughts on Onegu?

Nothing burger really

What nothing burger means?

Means my current thoughts = nothing burger
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 11 2019 17:30 GMT
#7099
On March 12 2019 02:29 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 01:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 12 2019 01:31 Ace wrote:
Maybe you didn't understand. I'm no longer speaking on his claim. Actually read the post.
Also mafia don’t really kill people who are right anymore

Tina was sure right on BC before her death lol....

Don’t think that’s why she died but does it really matter cause it’s all speculation anyway
No gg, No skill.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 11 2019 17:31 GMT
#7100
On March 12 2019 02:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 02:28 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 12 2019 01:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 12 2019 00:42 LightningStrike wrote:
Guys what your current thoughts on Onegu?

Nothing burger really

What nothing burger means?

Means my current thoughts = nothing burger

So nothing on Onegu?
On March 12 2019 02:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 02:29 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 12 2019 01:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 12 2019 01:31 Ace wrote:
Maybe you didn't understand. I'm no longer speaking on his claim. Actually read the post.
Also mafia don’t really kill people who are right anymore

Tina was sure right on BC before her death lol....

Don’t think that’s why she died but does it really matter cause it’s all speculation anyway

Could be WIFOM too as she was pretty much was confirmed town when she got killed due to her thing with Rels.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 353 354 355 356 357 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 208
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 568
IndyStarCraft 208
BRAT_OK 55
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26749
Mini 444
Hyuk 273
firebathero 182
ggaemo 107
Liquid`Ret 59
Mong 50
Hyun 39
Killer 28
PianO 25
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 19
Bale 10
Sacsri 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc9665
qojqva1716
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1318
crisheroes1220
Liquid`Hasu642
Other Games
Grubby2230
FrodaN1986
fl0m1289
Beastyqt707
Mlord468
Liquid`VortiX199
Livibee179
KnowMe142
ArmadaUGS119
Mew2King58
Trikslyr44
ToD39
CosmosSc2 15
Chillindude4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick890
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• printf 40
• mYiSmile125
• Adnapsc2 14
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8403
Other Games
• imaqtpie463
• Shiphtur302
• WagamamaTV254
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 33m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 33m
INu's Battles
18h 33m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
21h 33m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.