• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:18
CEST 12:18
KST 19:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11947 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 356

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 354 355 356 357 358 454 Next
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 11 2019 17:34 GMT
#7101
How I feeling right now:
[image loading]
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2019 17:39 GMT
#7102
On March 03 2019 09:11 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 08:39 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 03 2019 08:33 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 03 2019 08:31 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 03 2019 08:20 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:58 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:56 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:55 Acrofales wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:53 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:50 WaveofShadow wrote:
K I've read nothing compelling in 30 pages
Carry on

Shhhh. They'll turn on you like they turned on GRACKARONI

I've had it with you being even more useless than Oats.

##vote Grackaroni

You just don't have the patience to wait until 11:11 PM EST

I don't understand why you don't post now. You're very obviously reading along with the thread.

I am but now I'm already drunk and I made myself laugh with my very large font.

Plus the more annoyance that gets addressed to me the more likely I am to dig in further and troll because meh I'm already going to get lynched anyways.

i will assume mafia and not change my mind for at least 24 hours

Why?

because that is the most mafia i-give-up shit i have ever seen and i would require sustained play to change my mind

You know I usually try harder as mafia than town.


This convo including the nested quotes from multiple dudes is probably the worst I could find in Gracks filter. Otherwise I probably only imagined him having a higher posting volume on the last day compared to the others. Probably cause mafia killed all the other spammy townies and I couldn't quantify Gracks posts properly.

Aside from this, I see him having fun with the game. Even at this point when mafia has the most spotlight on them (that's also a point for pandain being town. The HF shot really took away a massive chunk of worthless discussion for mafia to take advantage of) he seems overall chill and just enjoys regularly shitposting with the occasional analysis.

On March 04 2019 05:52 Grackaroni wrote:
Also I think Tumblewood is mafia.

It's hard for me to explain but when he plays as town he has controversial opinions and he almost always sticks his foot in his mouth. I know some people like him for his aggressive early post against MZ but I remember when I played mafia with him he entered the thread in the same way, and it gave me bad vibes that he didn't have any posts early on that weren't serious like that.

Also I disliked the list post he made.


Bonus points for hipster read on TW.
Great analysis of HFs D1 play btw, Grack. Lend me some of that talent to discern scrublords from scum.

90 % chance of Grack being town here. 10/10 would night kill.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 11 2019 17:47 GMT
#7103
On March 12 2019 00:51 Ace wrote:
Damnit he was one of Iamps suspects. Fuck this game I can't lynch my former student🤦🏼‍♂️

Wtf yes you can what is wrong with that
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 11 2019 17:49 GMT
#7104
On March 12 2019 02:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 02:28 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 12 2019 01:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 12 2019 00:42 LightningStrike wrote:
Guys what your current thoughts on Onegu?

Nothing burger really

What nothing burger means?

Means my current thoughts = nothing burger

Is that with cheese? Grilled onion?

Or without because it is nothing?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 11 2019 17:51 GMT
#7105
On March 12 2019 02:31 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 02:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 12 2019 02:28 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 12 2019 01:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 12 2019 00:42 LightningStrike wrote:
Guys what your current thoughts on Onegu?

Nothing burger really

What nothing burger means?

Means my current thoughts = nothing burger

So nothing on Onegu?
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 02:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 12 2019 02:29 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 12 2019 01:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 12 2019 01:31 Ace wrote:
Maybe you didn't understand. I'm no longer speaking on his claim. Actually read the post.
Also mafia don’t really kill people who are right anymore

Tina was sure right on BC before her death lol....

Don’t think that’s why she died but does it really matter cause it’s all speculation anyway

Could be WIFOM too as she was pretty much was confirmed town when she got killed due to her thing with Rels.

How many times do I say have to say nothing burger

Literally doesn’t matter why rsoul was killed because there’s no way to verify it
No gg, No skill.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 11 2019 17:57 GMT
#7106
On March 12 2019 02:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 02:31 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 12 2019 02:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 12 2019 02:28 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 12 2019 01:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 12 2019 00:42 LightningStrike wrote:
Guys what your current thoughts on Onegu?

Nothing burger really

What nothing burger means?

Means my current thoughts = nothing burger

So nothing on Onegu?
On March 12 2019 02:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 12 2019 02:29 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 12 2019 01:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 12 2019 01:31 Ace wrote:
Maybe you didn't understand. I'm no longer speaking on his claim. Actually read the post.
Also mafia don’t really kill people who are right anymore

Tina was sure right on BC before her death lol....

Don’t think that’s why she died but does it really matter cause it’s all speculation anyway

Could be WIFOM too as she was pretty much was confirmed town when she got killed due to her thing with Rels.

How many times do I say have to say nothing burger

Literally doesn’t matter why rsoul was killed because there’s no way to verify it

We’re having a little trouble taking your order, Mr. Henson
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 11 2019 17:58 GMT
#7107
while I did divert the sent lynch. I also tried to divert the ace lynch who you think is town. So calling me scummy for diverting the sent (which i put minimul effort way too late btw) when you think ace is town makes no sense acro
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 11 2019 17:58 GMT
#7108
Make sure you read that in Kermit’s voice
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 11 2019 17:59 GMT
#7109
point - scum are happy when town are lynched they wont try to divert the lynch 3 times. chez to -ace ace to slam slam/sent to chez.

Ya i didnt know wtf to do
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2019 18:45 GMT
#7110
I don't feel terribly confident about my ability to read TickTock, but my gut says very probably town. Little to no bullshit in his posts, seems genuinely like a guy struggling his hardest to play while being busy irl. Also noticeable is that he talks and gives an opinion about whoever he can.

Except Tubesock maybe, but I think most of the game forgot he's even in the game by now.

He's actually taking notes and consulting them. His march 10 reads list is probably pretty good by now.

If I were to stay in the game, I'd say TT is a never lynch guy.

10/10 would night kill
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 11 2019 18:46 GMT
#7111
I don't there's all that high chance of me dying but I have to go now and won't be back before deadline.

Town:

LS
Ticktock
TW (obv)
Vivax
Alakaslam (see post about slam mafia post count history)

Lean town

Acrofales
Ace
Pandain
Mr. Wiggles

Lean scum:

Chezinu - (I like the group on his wagon yesterday + Onegu reasoning on there likely being a scum option in the 3 Acro targets seems reasonable.)

Unsubstantiated scum guesses:

Mocsta - (I will go into later. Don't write him off based only on effort he has a dangerous scum game. Interaction with Palmar seemed very unusual.)

Rels - Started taking control of the thread to push the Ace lynch. Did not really engage in the game the same way when all of the stronger players were still here.

On March 09 2019 17:20 Vivax wrote:
Rels what happened to you? Did you get a brain transplant over night or is there a particular reason you sound entirely different from the first two days.

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2019 18:54 GMT
#7112
I think Tubesock is highly suspicious just for the fact that nobody, and I mean literally nobody IIRC, has brought him up for lynch.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2019 18:54 GMT
#7113
It's like he doesn't exist, he's in that sweet blind lurker spot.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2019 18:55 GMT
#7114
If I were mafia against a town Tubesock, I'd push the living shit out of him provided I'd actually be posting as mafia.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 11 2019 18:56 GMT
#7115
On March 12 2019 03:55 Vivax wrote:
If I were mafia against a town Tubesock, I'd push the living shit out of him provided I'd actually be posting as mafia.

Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 11 2019 18:59 GMT
#7116
For the record I should be keeping my bomb target secret, correct?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 11 2019 19:00 GMT
#7117
I'll be honest I forgot about Tubesock even being in this game lmao will actually take a quick look at his filter.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 11 2019 19:01 GMT
#7118
On March 12 2019 03:59 Fecalfeast wrote:
For the record I should be keeping my bomb target secret, correct?

Yes keep it secret until like 1 minute before EoN.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 11 2019 19:03 GMT
#7119
Palmar wanted to kill mafia day 1. Let's see who voted for HF instead of Plamar.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 11 2019 19:05 GMT
#7120
Tubesocks filter was kinda meh I wouldn't cry if he gets lynched honestly.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 354 355 356 357 358 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings21
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech82
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1138
Bisu 916
Hyuk 841
Larva 628
Leta 168
Sexy 135
Zeus 117
EffOrt 112
PianO 94
Soma 94
[ Show more ]
Mini 93
Pusan 65
ZerO 43
Killer 41
Last 38
ToSsGirL 35
sorry 32
Bale 26
Hm[arnc] 23
Trap 20
yabsab 18
JulyZerg 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe434
XaKoH 312
League of Legends
JimRising 320
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1341
Other Games
gofns31922
singsing1660
crisheroes214
OGKoka 197
Mew2King138
ArmadaUGS58
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick574
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream189
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• LUISG 18
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7079
• lizZardDota2267
League of Legends
• Jankos1333
• Stunt909
Upcoming Events
Online Event
42m
FEL
5h 42m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 42m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.