• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:15
CEST 10:15
KST 17:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10999 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 284

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 282 283 284 285 286 454 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 07 2019 23:46 GMT
#5661
On March 08 2019 08:45 Blazinghand wrote:
WoS hasn't actually voted in the vote thread (yet) so

Shhh

I want to watch him squirm
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 07 2019 23:49 GMT
#5662
Originally I was going to write a post trying to convince WoS to actually swap his vote over, but now I'm considering that, even if it's worse for town, I might be happier once I'm dead. I'm debating whether I want the moral victory here of fighting to the end, or just to let it happen
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 07 2019 23:50 GMT
#5663
I bet the Obs QT is going nuts. I bet it's a shitfest. All these dead townies, all the ones who would have pushed the HF wagon and succeeded, but are now too dead to talk, and without them we're lynching me instead
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 07 2019 23:50 GMT
#5664
ok u tellin me mafia are seeing one of their buds in a tight race like this and are just chillin this close to deadline
dead thread dead townie
lynch ace
good times for all
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 07 2019 23:50 GMT
#5665
No you fucking idiots, I don't have to "pick a wagon" especially when I think they both have a good shot at being town. You all seem to have the memory of squirrels and can't think past the five pages you've managed to spam every 10 minutes.

Unlike some of you who say things like "HF/BH feels townie but I guess I gotta consolidate on someone" I'm going to continue to vote my reads. Just sliding onto a wagon because everyone else is does nothing to help find scum.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 07 2019 23:50 GMT
#5666
this race is only "tight" because two people meme-swapped onto HF so i'm 'only' getting lynched by a margin of 3 votes
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 07 2019 23:51 GMT
#5667
On March 08 2019 08:50 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
No you fucking idiots, I don't have to "pick a wagon" especially when I think they both have a good shot at being town. You all seem to have the memory of squirrels and can't think past the five pages you've managed to spam every 10 minutes.

Unlike some of you who say things like "HF/BH feels townie but I guess I gotta consolidate on someone" I'm going to continue to vote my reads. Just sliding onto a wagon because everyone else is does nothing to help find scum.


ok but like, i'm actually town
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 07 2019 23:51 GMT
#5668
On March 08 2019 08:50 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
No you fucking idiots, I don't have to "pick a wagon" especially when I think they both have a good shot at being town. You all seem to have the memory of squirrels and can't think past the five pages you've managed to spam every 10 minutes.

Unlike some of you who say things like "HF/BH feels townie but I guess I gotta consolidate on someone" I'm going to continue to vote my reads. Just sliding onto a wagon because everyone else is does nothing to help find scum.

^^^^^^^^
good times for all
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 07 2019 23:51 GMT
#5669
Why does Oats call everyone muppet? I think its a bit ironic.
table for two on a tv tray
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 07 2019 23:52 GMT
#5670
On March 08 2019 08:50 Blazinghand wrote:
this race is only "tight" because two people meme-swapped onto HF so i'm 'only' getting lynched by a margin of 3 votes

ok this is true but everyone has seemed very comfortable takingthese two wagons as a foregone conclusion since before it was clear. also 80% of the thread is just not here?
good times for all
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2019 23:52 GMT
#5671
On March 08 2019 08:50 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
No you fucking idiots, I don't have to "pick a wagon" especially when I think they both have a good shot at being town. You all seem to have the memory of squirrels and can't think past the five pages you've managed to spam every 10 minutes.

Unlike some of you who say things like "HF/BH feels townie but I guess I gotta consolidate on someone" I'm going to continue to vote my reads. Just sliding onto a wagon because everyone else is does nothing to help find scum.

??????????? So you rather you be right then we Lynch mafia. Noted
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2019 23:52 GMT
#5672
On March 08 2019 08:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why does Oats call everyone muppet? I think its a bit ironic.

Why you gotta be so rude
No gg, No skill.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 07 2019 23:53 GMT
#5673
On March 08 2019 08:52 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 08:50 Blazinghand wrote:
this race is only "tight" because two people meme-swapped onto HF so i'm 'only' getting lynched by a margin of 3 votes

ok this is true but everyone has seemed very comfortable takingthese two wagons as a foregone conclusion since before it was clear. also 80% of the thread is just not here?


yes in fact it seems like a lot of people limped onto my wagon, or onto side-wagons, with almost no effort, then wandered off. There are so many it can't possibly all be scum, either. in fact, most of them are town, i'm sure. and that's the sad thing, isn't it
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2019 23:53 GMT
#5674
On March 08 2019 08:51 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 08:50 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
No you fucking idiots, I don't have to "pick a wagon" especially when I think they both have a good shot at being town. You all seem to have the memory of squirrels and can't think past the five pages you've managed to spam every 10 minutes.

Unlike some of you who say things like "HF/BH feels townie but I guess I gotta consolidate on someone" I'm going to continue to vote my reads. Just sliding onto a wagon because everyone else is does nothing to help find scum.

^^^^^^^^

You both are actually terrible and do nothing to advance town wincon, lynching mafia
No gg, No skill.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 07 2019 23:53 GMT
#5675
On March 08 2019 08:50 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
No you fucking idiots, I don't have to "pick a wagon" especially when I think they both have a good shot at being town. You all seem to have the memory of squirrels and can't think past the five pages you've managed to spam every 10 minutes.

Unlike some of you who say things like "HF/BH feels townie but I guess I gotta consolidate on someone" I'm going to continue to vote my reads. Just sliding onto a wagon because everyone else is does nothing to help find scum.


Dude all you've claimed on BH is that you can't read him. Since when does that equate to him being town?

Also yea, considering the lack of thread interest my fear is that this it TvT
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 23:54 GMT
#5676
Ok, I reckon I'm about to flip because people are idiots but:

Read my post in Jock's bh stance and then read his filter. He pretty much knows alignments and has hard defended me with perfect information. Look at his BH stance and then see where his vote didn't end up.

Read Wave. He has called me 100% town and then ever since he's done some weird fake posturing where he says nothing that makes sense to the fact it was pretty obvious he was going to switch. He's made reads like "oh the whole hf wagon is scummy" and stuff like that. Lot of fakeness here.

Read BC, he comes back at every deadline with anger and promotes false narratives. When corrected he doesn't reevaluate but instead twists the narrative.

Ace is much the same way. I'm still in fact waiting for the quote he said I never responded to that makes me mafia. Every post he's made is just sniping and falsehoods. He's very similar to BC in the narrative twisting department.

Read Slam properly. Find the part where he says he has a scum read on me but never tells anyone what it is. Read when I counter his scum read and unsurprisingly he changes his narrative also. He has never once chatted with me like he usually would as town. He is cold, calculating and callous. Flaming me for having fun in my last game on the forum. Very very unlike him.

Don't forget rayn. He did not vote to save me when he has said I'm definitely town over pushing this mediocre acro case repeatedly.

Theres so many lurkers that just need to die too. Tw is doing weird shit. Read his filter, it's empty. Worse than wiggles but nobody is talking about Tumblewood every time i bring him up.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 07 2019 23:54 GMT
#5677
On March 08 2019 08:54 Holyflare wrote:
Ok, I reckon I'm about to flip because people are idiots


another lie from a liar who has lied all game, about everything he's done
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 07 2019 23:55 GMT
#5678
On March 08 2019 08:54 Holyflare wrote:
Don't forget rayn. He did not vote to save me when he has said I'm definitely town over pushing this mediocre acro case repeatedly.

that's true. dont forget me.
table for two on a tv tray
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 07 2019 23:55 GMT
#5679
On March 08 2019 08:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 08:54 Holyflare wrote:
Don't forget rayn. He did not vote to save me when he has said I'm definitely town over pushing this mediocre acro case repeatedly.

that's true. dont forget me.

nevr 4get
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 07 2019 23:56 GMT
#5680
On March 08 2019 08:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 08:50 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
No you fucking idiots, I don't have to "pick a wagon" especially when I think they both have a good shot at being town. You all seem to have the memory of squirrels and can't think past the five pages you've managed to spam every 10 minutes.

Unlike some of you who say things like "HF/BH feels townie but I guess I gotta consolidate on someone" I'm going to continue to vote my reads. Just sliding onto a wagon because everyone else is does nothing to help find scum.

??????????? So you rather you be right then we Lynch mafia. Noted

I have no idea what this means except you think I'm voting for scum rn so why don't you switch off whoever you're currently mindlessly trying to kill and vote wiggles
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 282 283 284 285 286 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1007
Larva 463
ggaemo 337
Stork 276
Leta 185
PianO 127
Killer 32
Hyuk 29
ZergMaN 25
Bale 22
[ Show more ]
yabsab 18
League of Legends
JimRising 394
Reynor72
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King154
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1040
Other Games
summit1g10252
C9.Mang0287
Sick186
ArmadaUGS43
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick561
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream194
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2354
League of Legends
• Stunt1925
• Jankos653
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
1h 45m
Online Event
2h 45m
FEL
7h 45m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.