• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:47
CEST 00:47
KST 07:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8119 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 283

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 281 282 283 284 285 454 Next
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 07 2019 23:36 GMT
#5641
On March 08 2019 08:22 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 08:06 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Fucking acro vs rayn has literally taken up 40 or 50 pages at this point. You two need to shut the fuck up about each other because it is incredibly hard to catch up 80 pages and have half of it be you two in a pissing match.

/rant

I am absolutely down with a wiggles lynch.

wiggles not getting lynched don't waste your vote.

And what, vote between two people I feel are equally likely to be town? My vote goes on scum.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2019 23:36 GMT
#5642
On March 08 2019 08:26 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 08:25 Ace wrote:
This game is fucking hilarious


I will admit that despite the fact that this has kinda been an awful experience for me, and I think we are certainly doomed, this game has been pretty funny.

Ditto,
I like to use concrete poetry now and then to illustrate
This
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2019 23:37 GMT
#5643
On March 08 2019 08:34 Ace wrote:
Probably 5 townies dying and most of the player base chasing their own reads before resolving one problem has some feeling helpless

Poor BloodyCobbler. I wonder how much rage he's holding back 🤔

And where the fuck is Chezinu?

Oh dude

Excellent question
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2019 23:39 GMT
#5644
Maybe Chezinu got sick
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 07 2019 23:40 GMT
#5645
On March 08 2019 08:35 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 08:35 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2019 08:19 Blazinghand wrote:
TBH I'd lynch either of those guys tho

I'm voting for scum. I have repeatedly given my reasons for not wanting to lynch HF and I have no idea which way to read you, people martyr both as town and scum and your play since then has been 50/50. If the jubjubs are gonna lynch between you and HF I honestly don't care which of you goes. My vote however is gonna be on the people I'm very confident are scum.


Do you actually not have an opinion on which of me or HF is a better lynch?

No, I literally don't care between you two. I think you're both as likely to be town, and certainly much more likely town than wiggles/damdred/fecalfeast/jock.

My town read for both of you is admittedly based on a massive amount of wifom so I'm not out here asking people to sheep those reads. Instead look at the cases I've made on people i find scummy.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2019 23:40 GMT
#5646
Should keep the votes tied. Thatd still mean that BH gets lynched but if hes mafia it means no mafia switched to HF to save him, ergo HF is mafia.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 07 2019 23:42 GMT
#5647
On March 08 2019 08:21 Vivax wrote:
BH is just too funny Id like to keep him.


This is where I find myself as well
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 07 2019 23:42 GMT
#5648
On March 08 2019 08:40 Vivax wrote:
Should keep the votes tied. Thatd still mean that BH gets lynched but if hes mafia it means no mafia switched to HF to save him, ergo HF is mafia.

Anything that involves moving votes off of me and/or on to HF sounds good to me at this point
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 07 2019 23:42 GMT
#5649
On March 08 2019 08:40 Vivax wrote:
Should keep the votes tied. Thatd still mean that BH gets lynched but if hes mafia it means no mafia switched to HF to save him, ergo HF is mafia.

have u thought about this plan for even a second
good times for all
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 07 2019 23:42 GMT
#5650
On March 08 2019 08:42 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 08:40 Vivax wrote:
Should keep the votes tied. Thatd still mean that BH gets lynched but if hes mafia it means no mafia switched to HF to save him, ergo HF is mafia.

Anything that involves moving votes off of me and/or on to HF sounds good to me at this point

But then again, so does the sweet release of death
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 23:43 GMT
#5651
On March 08 2019 05:54 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 05:45 darthfoley wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:35 ExO_ wrote:
I’m at work, I’ve been busy this week and will stay busy until the weekend as my boss is in town until tomorrow. Looks like HF and BH, and between the 2 Id rather lynch BH. Will hang around for 10 mins or so


When you get a chance, can you explain if the bolded sentence was about Trfel or BH? And if it was about BH, why did you vote for him?

On March 05 2019 08:53 ExO_ wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:50 ExO_ wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:49 ExO_ wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:47 darthfoley wrote:
I don’t think Trfel reacts like this if he’s mafia before deadline. He’s trying to be heard and sounds genuinely offended that people aren’t interacting with him.

I would think he would try and throw shade on anyone at this point but he isn’t


I generally agree with this same sentiment.

Looks like its Blazing Hand for the Lynch. It sucks cuz it looks like he's just town giving up to me but there's literally no other choice right now.

how the hell can you think that


Which part?

he dosent look town at all


He's here at end of day trying to prove his innocence. All of these people (especially you) love to stroke your own egos with how somebodys posting means X or Y without really considering sometimes it's hard to just play well in a large game like this.

To me, he looks like a town that cares at end of day.



I was talking about trfel — when he said “he doesn’t look town at al”l I assumed he was talking about trfel—I responded with my opinion on trfel


On March 05 2019 08:49 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:47 darthfoley wrote:
I don’t think Trfel reacts like this if he’s mafia before deadline. He’s trying to be heard and sounds genuinely offended that people aren’t interacting with him.

I would think he would try and throw shade on anyone at this point but he isn’t


I generally agree with this same sentiment.

Looks like its Blazing Hand for the Lynch. It sucks cuz it looks like he's just town giving up to me but there's literally no other choice right now.



On March 05 2019 08:50 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:49 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:46 ExO_ wrote:
I don't like a lot of the people voting BH though. HM


Yes there's definitely scum on my wagon, and I am in fact town, but I need to be dealt with today. Vote me! It's a good policy lynch.


Honestly if you're Vanilla Town you could've fucking tried. Saying "I'm a great policy lynch" is a fucking piece of shit move.


I mean the point still stands. You voted a guy you said looks like town bh? Why?
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 07 2019 23:43 GMT
#5652
On March 08 2019 08:35 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 08:19 Blazinghand wrote:
TBH I'd lynch either of those guys tho

I'm voting for scum. I have repeatedly given my reasons for not wanting to lynch HF and I have no idea which way to read you, people martyr both as town and scum and your play since then has been 50/50. If the jubjubs are gonna lynch between you and HF I honestly don't care which of you goes. My vote however is gonna be on the people I'm very confident are scum.


Lol if you're confident HF is town, why aren't you trying to save him by voting for the person you can't read? Like in theory that's at least a better opportunity of lynching scum than some "i told you so!" vote on Wiggles that isn't getting off the ground
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 07 2019 23:44 GMT
#5653
On March 08 2019 08:07 Holyflare wrote:
If wave switches off bh to me he is 100% mafia. Just don't forget his posts about me when he inevitably does it.

##unvote
##vote: Holyflare


twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 23:44 GMT
#5654
On March 08 2019 08:40 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 08:35 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 08 2019 08:35 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2019 08:19 Blazinghand wrote:
TBH I'd lynch either of those guys tho

I'm voting for scum. I have repeatedly given my reasons for not wanting to lynch HF and I have no idea which way to read you, people martyr both as town and scum and your play since then has been 50/50. If the jubjubs are gonna lynch between you and HF I honestly don't care which of you goes. My vote however is gonna be on the people I'm very confident are scum.


Do you actually not have an opinion on which of me or HF is a better lynch?

No, I literally don't care between you two. I think you're both as likely to be town, and certainly much more likely town than wiggles/damdred/fecalfeast/jock.

My town read for both of you is admittedly based on a massive amount of wifom so I'm not out here asking people to sheep those reads. Instead look at the cases I've made on people i find scummy.


Why you not voting joc?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2019 23:44 GMT
#5655
On March 08 2019 08:34 Ace wrote:
Probably 5 townies dying and most of the player base chasing their own reads before resolving one problem has some feeling helpless

Poor BloodyCobbler. I wonder how much rage he's holding back 🤔

And where the fuck is Chezinu?

It’s like 1/6th of the town population, whatever
No gg, No skill.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 23:44 GMT
#5656
On March 08 2019 08:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 08:07 Holyflare wrote:
If wave switches off bh to me he is 100% mafia. Just don't forget his posts about me when he inevitably does it.

##unvote
##vote: Holyflare




Really doesn't surprise me wave.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 07 2019 23:45 GMT
#5657
On March 08 2019 08:36 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 08:22 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 08 2019 08:06 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Fucking acro vs rayn has literally taken up 40 or 50 pages at this point. You two need to shut the fuck up about each other because it is incredibly hard to catch up 80 pages and have half of it be you two in a pissing match.

/rant

I am absolutely down with a wiggles lynch.

wiggles not getting lynched don't waste your vote.

And what, vote between two people I feel are equally likely to be town? My vote goes on scum.


Wait you think that BH and HF are equally likely to be town when you just claimed you have no idea how to read BH? What sense does that make?
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2019 23:45 GMT
#5658
On March 08 2019 08:40 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 08:35 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 08 2019 08:35 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2019 08:19 Blazinghand wrote:
TBH I'd lynch either of those guys tho

I'm voting for scum. I have repeatedly given my reasons for not wanting to lynch HF and I have no idea which way to read you, people martyr both as town and scum and your play since then has been 50/50. If the jubjubs are gonna lynch between you and HF I honestly don't care which of you goes. My vote however is gonna be on the people I'm very confident are scum.


Do you actually not have an opinion on which of me or HF is a better lynch?

No, I literally don't care between you two. I think you're both as likely to be town, and certainly much more likely town than wiggles/damdred/fecalfeast/jock.

My town read for both of you is admittedly based on a massive amount of wifom so I'm not out here asking people to sheep those reads. Instead look at the cases I've made on people i find scummy.

Why the heck are you dodging the wagons. You have to make a choice. Exercise your right
No gg, No skill.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 07 2019 23:45 GMT
#5659
WoS hasn't actually voted in the vote thread (yet) so
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2019 23:46 GMT
#5660
On March 08 2019 08:36 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 08:22 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 08 2019 08:06 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Fucking acro vs rayn has literally taken up 40 or 50 pages at this point. You two need to shut the fuck up about each other because it is incredibly hard to catch up 80 pages and have half of it be you two in a pissing match.

/rant

I am absolutely down with a wiggles lynch.

wiggles not getting lynched don't waste your vote.

And what, vote between two people I feel are equally likely to be town? My vote goes on scum.

You don’t get points for being right you muppet
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 281 282 283 284 285 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta19
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE76
Nina 70
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 182
Dewaltoss 78
Hyuk 63
Noble 29
Bale 15
NaDa 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm137
League of Legends
Doublelift4216
Counter-Strike
Fnx 729
minikerr3
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King79
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5505
Khaldor741
Other Games
summit1g8141
FrodaN2078
shahzam515
JimRising 319
KnowMe280
C9.Mang0255
ZombieGrub94
ArmadaUGS68
Trikslyr44
PPMD34
CosmosSc2 20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH347
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2784
Other Games
• imaqtpie797
• Shiphtur177
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
11h 13m
Online Event
12h 13m
FEL
17h 13m
AI Arena Tournament
18h 13m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 13m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.