• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:35
CEST 06:35
KST 13:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9582 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 285

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 283 284 285 286 287 454 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2019 23:56 GMT
#5681
On March 08 2019 08:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why does Oats call everyone muppet? I think its a bit ironic.

Better than hussy
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 07 2019 23:56 GMT
#5682
Pshh I didn't call you 100 percent town

Don't be a whiny baby you're not going anywhere
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 07 2019 23:56 GMT
#5683
Sneaking in for a peek when I shouldn’t be. Looks like no shennannies
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 07 2019 23:56 GMT
#5684
On March 08 2019 08:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 08:51 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 08 2019 08:50 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
No you fucking idiots, I don't have to "pick a wagon" especially when I think they both have a good shot at being town. You all seem to have the memory of squirrels and can't think past the five pages you've managed to spam every 10 minutes.

Unlike some of you who say things like "HF/BH feels townie but I guess I gotta consolidate on someone" I'm going to continue to vote my reads. Just sliding onto a wagon because everyone else is does nothing to help find scum.

^^^^^^^^

You both are actually terrible and do nothing to advance town wincon, lynching mafia

i will switch onto BH because this is clearly not going to happen in the time remaining but this attitude is extremely unhelpful unless the thread really is this dead thisclose to deadline
good times for all
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 07 2019 23:56 GMT
#5685
so, I am aware that I martyred for 6 hours on D1 and tried actively to get vigied N1 (in order to avoid the situation we're facing now!) but somehow I still find it offensive that more people want to lynch me than want to lynch HF, after all that HF has done
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 07 2019 23:58 GMT
#5686
too late to make a difference with my vote?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 07 2019 23:58 GMT
#5687
On March 08 2019 08:56 Grackaroni wrote:
Sneaking in for a peek when I shouldn’t be. Looks like no shennannies

;.;
good times for all
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 07 2019 23:58 GMT
#5688
On March 08 2019 08:53 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 08:50 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
No you fucking idiots, I don't have to "pick a wagon" especially when I think they both have a good shot at being town. You all seem to have the memory of squirrels and can't think past the five pages you've managed to spam every 10 minutes.

Unlike some of you who say things like "HF/BH feels townie but I guess I gotta consolidate on someone" I'm going to continue to vote my reads. Just sliding onto a wagon because everyone else is does nothing to help find scum.


Dude all you've claimed on BH is that you can't read him. Since when does that equate to him being town?

Also yea, considering the lack of thread interest my fear is that this it TvT

Because I've martyred as town like he did. I told you it was a terrible wifom reason. I could be wrong. I'd rather go after targets I'm more sure of.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 07 2019 23:58 GMT
#5689
Love ya BH
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 07 2019 23:58 GMT
#5690
All you guys who are voting me know it's bullshit! you *know*!

On March 08 2019 08:58 Fecalfeast wrote:
too late to make a difference with my vote?


vote HF

several people have said it won't make a difference and not voted HF, and AUGH why won't you people just vote him
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 07 2019 23:58 GMT
#5691
On March 08 2019 08:58 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 08:53 darthfoley wrote:
On March 08 2019 08:50 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
No you fucking idiots, I don't have to "pick a wagon" especially when I think they both have a good shot at being town. You all seem to have the memory of squirrels and can't think past the five pages you've managed to spam every 10 minutes.

Unlike some of you who say things like "HF/BH feels townie but I guess I gotta consolidate on someone" I'm going to continue to vote my reads. Just sliding onto a wagon because everyone else is does nothing to help find scum.


Dude all you've claimed on BH is that you can't read him. Since when does that equate to him being town?

Also yea, considering the lack of thread interest my fear is that this it TvT

Because I've martyred as town like he did. I told you it was a terrible wifom reason. I could be wrong. I'd rather go after targets I'm more sure of.


YOURE LETTING ME DIE
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2019 23:58 GMT
#5692
On March 08 2019 08:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 08:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 08:50 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
No you fucking idiots, I don't have to "pick a wagon" especially when I think they both have a good shot at being town. You all seem to have the memory of squirrels and can't think past the five pages you've managed to spam every 10 minutes.

Unlike some of you who say things like "HF/BH feels townie but I guess I gotta consolidate on someone" I'm going to continue to vote my reads. Just sliding onto a wagon because everyone else is does nothing to help find scum.

??????????? So you rather you be right then we Lynch mafia. Noted

I have no idea what this means except you think I'm voting for scum rn so why don't you switch off whoever you're currently mindlessly trying to kill and vote wiggles

I don’t know if you have any eyes but I don’t have 9 votes unfortunately
No gg, No skill.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 07 2019 23:59 GMT
#5693
On March 08 2019 08:56 Grackaroni wrote:
Sneaking in for a peek when I shouldn’t be. Looks like no shennannies

On March 08 2019 08:58 Fecalfeast wrote:
too late to make a difference with my vote?

ah now look at all of these dedicated citizens popping out of the woodwork right after i give up
good times for all
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 23:59 GMT
#5694
On March 08 2019 08:56 WaveofShadow wrote:
Pshh I didn't call you 100 percent town

Don't be a whiny baby you're not going anywhere


Well i thought I was so whatever. I can't trust anyone.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 07 2019 23:59 GMT
#5695
On March 08 2019 08:59 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 08:56 Grackaroni wrote:
Sneaking in for a peek when I shouldn’t be. Looks like no shennannies

Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 08:58 Fecalfeast wrote:
too late to make a difference with my vote?

ah now look at all of these dedicated citizens popping out of the woodwork right after i give up


Not sure what u mean
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 07 2019 23:59 GMT
#5696
The final, most hilarious piece of all of this is:
D1) I try to get lynched, and neither of the 2 lynches hit me
N1) I actually play a bit, but I try actively to get shot, do not get shot
D2) Finally I try to play, I guess we don't want to lynch me OH NO WAIT ERE WE GO LADS
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2019 23:59 GMT
#5697
On March 08 2019 08:56 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 08:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 08:51 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 08 2019 08:50 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
No you fucking idiots, I don't have to "pick a wagon" especially when I think they both have a good shot at being town. You all seem to have the memory of squirrels and can't think past the five pages you've managed to spam every 10 minutes.

Unlike some of you who say things like "HF/BH feels townie but I guess I gotta consolidate on someone" I'm going to continue to vote my reads. Just sliding onto a wagon because everyone else is does nothing to help find scum.

^^^^^^^^

You both are actually terrible and do nothing to advance town wincon, lynching mafia

i will switch onto BH because this is clearly not going to happen in the time remaining but this attitude is extremely unhelpful unless the thread really is this dead thisclose to deadline

Maybe if you actually chose a side earlier inside of waffling on a dead wagon things would be different. You didn’t, so it’s not
No gg, No skill.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 07 2019 23:59 GMT
#5698
On March 08 2019 08:58 Fecalfeast wrote:
too late to make a difference with my vote?

No. Let's climb onto a pole and throw tomatoes at them!
table for two on a tv tray
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 08 2019 00:00 GMT
#5699
Moral of the story: I should have martyred all D2, it would have saved me.

When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2019 00:00 GMT
#5700
On March 08 2019 08:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 08:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 08:50 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
No you fucking idiots, I don't have to "pick a wagon" especially when I think they both have a good shot at being town. You all seem to have the memory of squirrels and can't think past the five pages you've managed to spam every 10 minutes.

Unlike some of you who say things like "HF/BH feels townie but I guess I gotta consolidate on someone" I'm going to continue to vote my reads. Just sliding onto a wagon because everyone else is does nothing to help find scum.

??????????? So you rather you be right then we Lynch mafia. Noted

I have no idea what this means except you think I'm voting for scum rn so why don't you switch off whoever you're currently mindlessly trying to kill and vote wiggles

You think you are voting for scum
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 283 284 285 286 287 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft377
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta69
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft605
PiGStarcraft355
RuFF_SC2 195
StarCraft: Brood War
Stork 153
Horang2 113
Leta 93
Hyuk 47
Bale 14
PianO 13
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
League of Legends
JimRising 655
Counter-Strike
taco 352
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox758
C9.Mang0284
Westballz29
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor605
Other Games
summit1g9433
Coldzera 814
Sick130
ViBE83
ArmadaUGS37
Liquid`Ken7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick790
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream111
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 90
• Letter149
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota283
League of Legends
• Lourlo1130
• Stunt364
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 25m
Online Event
6h 25m
FEL
11h 25m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 25m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 25m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.