• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:24
CEST 07:24
KST 14:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9653 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 282

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 280 281 282 283 284 454 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 23:18 GMT
#5621
On March 08 2019 08:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
Nobody’s here to vote holyflareeee cmon guys


Leave me alone.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 07 2019 23:19 GMT
#5622
On March 08 2019 08:08 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
##Unvote: Damdred
##Vote: Wiggles


nice work M_Z I can see you are having a big impact
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 07 2019 23:19 GMT
#5623
Way to derail that Damdred train and really drive the Wiggles train home
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 07 2019 23:19 GMT
#5624
TBH I'd lynch either of those guys tho
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2019 23:20 GMT
#5625
On March 08 2019 08:18 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 08:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
Nobody’s here to vote holyflareeee cmon guys


Leave me alone.

can you go with some dignity
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2019 23:20 GMT
#5626
On March 08 2019 08:19 Blazinghand wrote:
Way to derail that Damdred train and really drive the Wiggles train home

He’s the train driver, he’s gonna make it home no matter how long it takes
No gg, No skill.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2019 23:21 GMT
#5627
BH is just too funny Id like to keep him.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 07 2019 23:22 GMT
#5628
On March 08 2019 08:06 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Fucking acro vs rayn has literally taken up 40 or 50 pages at this point. You two need to shut the fuck up about each other because it is incredibly hard to catch up 80 pages and have half of it be you two in a pissing match.

/rant

I am absolutely down with a wiggles lynch.

wiggles not getting lynched don't waste your vote.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2019 23:23 GMT
#5629
Hes right tho, wtf is that wiggles vote.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 07 2019 23:24 GMT
#5630
On March 08 2019 08:23 Vivax wrote:
Hes right tho, wtf is that wiggles vote.

+1
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 07 2019 23:25 GMT
#5631
This game is fucking hilarious
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 07 2019 23:26 GMT
#5632
On March 08 2019 08:25 Ace wrote:
This game is fucking hilarious


I will admit that despite the fact that this has kinda been an awful experience for me, and I think we are certainly doomed, this game has been pretty funny.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2019 23:27 GMT
#5633
On March 08 2019 08:26 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 08:25 Ace wrote:
This game is fucking hilarious


I will admit that despite the fact that this has kinda been an awful experience for me, and I think we are certainly doomed, this game has been pretty funny.

I wager at least some of the awful experience is your own fault though bh
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2019 23:30 GMT
#5634
Also it’s literally the second day man, why the doom and gloom
No gg, No skill.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 07 2019 23:34 GMT
#5635
Probably 5 townies dying and most of the player base chasing their own reads before resolving one problem has some feeling helpless

Poor BloodyCobbler. I wonder how much rage he's holding back 🤔

And where the fuck is Chezinu?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 07 2019 23:35 GMT
#5636
On March 08 2019 08:19 Blazinghand wrote:
TBH I'd lynch either of those guys tho

I'm voting for scum. I have repeatedly given my reasons for not wanting to lynch HF and I have no idea which way to read you, people martyr both as town and scum and your play since then has been 50/50. If the jubjubs are gonna lynch between you and HF I honestly don't care which of you goes. My vote however is gonna be on the people I'm very confident are scum.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 07 2019 23:35 GMT
#5637
On March 08 2019 08:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 08:26 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 08 2019 08:25 Ace wrote:
This game is fucking hilarious


I will admit that despite the fact that this has kinda been an awful experience for me, and I think we are certainly doomed, this game has been pretty funny.

I wager at least some of the awful experience is your own fault though bh

oh yeah, all this could have been avoided if I was willing to read the thread, or, if, like many of the people in this game, I just didn't mind not reading the thread, never commented on it, and just lurked. I stuck my neck out and asked to be lynched, figuring i was uniquely never-going-to-be-productive due to not reading the thread. Instead, I probably am not even in the bottom third of this town for thread-reading, despite not reading pages 20 through 100

On March 08 2019 08:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
Also it’s literally the second day man, why the doom and gloom


I'm poking a little fun but you have to admit there is a certain dark humor to the fact that the 5 flips so far include 4 blues and a VT, and unless we can do something abotu the fact that I have 12 votes on me and HF has only 9 votes on him, we're about to lynch another.

I do find it pretty darkly humorous that only when I stopped actively trying to get people to kill me, and tried to play, that it happened. I wonder if I just loudly martyred all day today if I would have survived, lol
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 07 2019 23:35 GMT
#5638
On March 08 2019 08:11 Holyflare wrote:
So Tumblewood doesn't scum read me amd I had to remind him he scum read bh. He's not voting bh.

Mafia.

ay chill i will switch if need be but ATM thread is mega stale (for a deadline)
good times for all
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 07 2019 23:35 GMT
#5639
On March 08 2019 08:35 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 08:19 Blazinghand wrote:
TBH I'd lynch either of those guys tho

I'm voting for scum. I have repeatedly given my reasons for not wanting to lynch HF and I have no idea which way to read you, people martyr both as town and scum and your play since then has been 50/50. If the jubjubs are gonna lynch between you and HF I honestly don't care which of you goes. My vote however is gonna be on the people I'm very confident are scum.


Do you actually not have an opinion on which of me or HF is a better lynch?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 07 2019 23:36 GMT
#5640
On March 08 2019 07:49 sicklucker wrote:
Well im going to work lynch seems locked in gl us. Guys seriously no talky at nighty we dont need another marv. And lets be real this thread is big enough even im behind 70 pages. If you havent noticed i have been trying to keep my spam to a minimum except that one outburst. So lets keep that to a minimum shall we. No im behind 90 posts omg piontless posts i keep reading. That just puts us behind further

big thumbs down on this sentiment. that's half a demerit for SL
good times for all
Prev 1 280 281 282 283 284 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft744
PiGStarcraft218
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 385
Stork 206
ggaemo 142
Leta 121
PianO 61
Hyuk 32
Bale 16
yabsab 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm200
League of Legends
JimRising 697
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox542
Mew2King59
Westballz46
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor635
Other Games
summit1g8851
Coldzera 830
C9.Mang0297
Sick126
RuFF_SC2120
ViBE82
ArmadaUGS42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick692
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream128
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 101
• Letter1410
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2196
League of Legends
• Lourlo1402
• Stunt393
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 37m
Online Event
5h 37m
FEL
10h 37m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 37m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 37m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.