• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:33
CEST 11:33
KST 18:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9179 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 280

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 278 279 280 281 282 454 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 22:28 GMT
#5581
On March 08 2019 04:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 04:20 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’m like straight confused

i am super scum but is it that you are confused because you are town or fucking dumb?

I didn’t mention you at all other than the holyflare thing but that was for fun

its okay you are town but watch out later. Also hf isn't mafia, i understand you think so and honestly idc but he isnt.


???????????????
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 07 2019 22:28 GMT
#5582
On March 08 2019 07:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 06:55 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 08 2019 06:47 Holyflare wrote:
On March 08 2019 06:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
Good lord I actually hate the entire list of people on the BH wagon.

Hf, thoughts?


Who specifically do you hate on the BH wagon? I feel overwhelmingly the opposite.

Wiggles/exo/rsoul/amg/sentinel

Haven't looked into the 'T' s much

Holyfield
Im waiting

Who do you feel the same about?


Dude his name is Holyflare show some respect
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
March 07 2019 22:29 GMT
#5583
On March 08 2019 03:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 03:29 Holyflare wrote:
Can we drop this now? I'm in my way home and I'd really like to start scum hunting without repeating the names BH or HF or even Ace.

Let's get working on that together ok? You might think I'm mafia but let's try something new for progress because even if you want to auto lynch me then we'll still get to the bottom of things for you to work through when you're wrong.

i tried that for 3 days. i responded to every single of your reads (i think i am sorry if i missed some).
yes you responded to mine, but like.... it was a lackluster, you were just like "ehhhhhh". Well if you think that, then ok, but if you THInK THAT then maybe you are scum, because there is good shit in there.

On March 08 2019 04:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Holyflare. Friendly advice. I am not sure how long i am here. I meant what i said.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
March 07 2019 22:30 GMT
#5584
I mean he also said
On March 08 2019 03:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Holyflare last time; are you seriously stupid enough to not see Acrofales as mafia?


So if you wonder why his vote isn't "saving you" perhaps these are why. He doesn't agree with you?
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 22:30 GMT
#5585
Mate are you just cherry picking things to look bad on purpose or what?

The last quote is him wanting me to respond to his case. The quote I linked is after the first quote you pasted.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 22:31 GMT
#5586
Also hf isn't mafia, i understand you think so and honestly idc but he isnt.


Couldn't be clearer.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 07 2019 22:37 GMT
#5587
BC really grasping at straws here honestly. Including the lying bit.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
March 07 2019 22:38 GMT
#5588
You literally said he was mafia for not voting to save you. All I did is offer a reason as to why from his filter.

TBH his filter is pretty damn clear why he voted where he did and why its not on BH.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 07 2019 22:39 GMT
#5589
Imagine the vote being this critical, and not having one on HF or BH. Then not actively pushing the person who your vote is on. Why don't mods let me be multishot vigi 🤦🏼‍♂️

Wow Kita I thought we were cooler than this
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 22:45 GMT
#5590
Guess I'll get one with my reads thing:

Jockmcplop

On March 04 2019 22:23 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 22:17 Mocsta wrote:
hmmm. Im not keen on my unvote. I didnt have a problem with oats, and hes now 2nd wagon.

acro - you were iffy on trfel. you still prefer oats > trfel?


I don't have a read on trfel. I can probably be convinced to switch if there's a good reason. I really don't like the idea of lynching acrofales.


No read on Trfel

On March 05 2019 07:36 Jockmcplop wrote:
I've been keeping up but not posting.
Shouldn't trfel be here defending himself if he's scum instead of that 'take it or leave it' bullshit?


Essentially gives a reason for Trfel not to be scum

On March 05 2019 07:56 Jockmcplop wrote:
I'm voting trfel because so many people have reads on him and I'm not sure what's going on with BH at all.


This vote doesn't make sense in the slightest. He doesn't have a read on Trfel, says a reason for him not to be mafia and votes Trfel because other people have reads on him.

Town reads me at some point.
No mention of BH
No mention of BH
No mention of BH


When it comes to the trfel vote I was mostly concerned with making sure acro didn't get voted out as he's definitely town and useful. I wanted to get on a wagon and BH seemed like an interesting guy to keep around which was enough to go on for what was basically a coinflip.


BH was kept alive because he was interesting but BH never featured in any reads list he posted.

On March 06 2019 18:34 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 18:27 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 06 2019 17:24 Holyflare wrote:
BH who is just sitting there with the most information in the game about his wagon and instead he's still just repeating to kill him.


A) I actually have not asked to be lynched today
B) the only extra information I have is that I'm town, and presumably people fall into two categories:

1) people who think I am town and so have just as much information as I do
2) people who think I am scum, and i'm not sure i'd convince such people that I have "more information" than them just by asserting I am town


Are you going to start engaging properly with the game now?
FWIW I think you're town.
Do you have any reads other than hf? What's your thinking on ace?


Thinks BH is town with nothing in between?

On March 07 2019 18:07 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2019 18:07 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 07 2019 18:04 Holyflare wrote:
BH you have an uncanny knack to sound disingenuous with everything you write. How do you do it?


A few days ago I gave up on trying to sound town and just write what I want to write. It's a lot of fun!


Why were you trying to sound town?

On March 07 2019 18:11 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2019 18:10 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 07 2019 18:07 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 07 2019 18:07 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 07 2019 18:04 Holyflare wrote:
BH you have an uncanny knack to sound disingenuous with everything you write. How do you do it?


A few days ago I gave up on trying to sound town and just write what I want to write. It's a lot of fun!


Why were you trying to sound town?


I'm always trying to sound town. If you're scum, you do it so you don't get lynched, which allows you to win the game. If you're town, you do it so you don't get lynched, which allows you to win the game, and also so you can build cred and convince other townies to vote the scum that you find. At all times you should focus, in addition to hunting scum, on looking town, regardless of alignment.


So why did you stop trying to sound town?

On March 07 2019 18:22 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2019 18:18 Blazinghand wrote:
On top of all that, After spending 24 hours D1 and all of N1 trying to get lynched and shot, it didn't happen. And if it won't happen when I'm actively trying to make it happen, it's not happening. So, there's really no reason to avoid saying things that might get misunderstood and lead people to think I'm scum. who cares? None of you are going to pull together a group big enough that it's going to lynch me anyways. So... I'm free. I can post what I want. I don't have to stop and think about what will build cred, because I have none. I don't have to carefully maneuver to avoid scum trapping me into getting lynched, because as we've seen, it's impossible to lynch me. I've transcended this game. I am beyond suspicion. People just don't want to lynch me, so why should I defend myself? Why should I worry about my appearance, or any pressure anyone puts on me? Feh. I'll analyze what I want to analyze and do what I want, and see if I can find some scum. I'm cursed to play out this game for my hubris, trapped, never lynched, vigied, or nked, no matter what I try. So... I might as well play, and fuck caring about what I look like


This is kind of what I was getting at.
That would be a ballsy play to make as scum particularly.


Questions BH, says it's a ballsy play as scum and then:

On March 07 2019 22:32 Jockmcplop wrote:
I'm leaning heavily towards a scum read on BH right now. The more he posts the more scummy his motivations seem to be. His attacks on hf look as if he has made them up on the spot in an effort to try and paint hf as mafia, rather than coming to natural conclusions about hf from available evidence.

The best example of this is the following post:

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 09:38 Blazinghand wrote:
HF why did you claim a shot on me?

Here's a theory as to why HF did this. It is because he is scum.

In the Scum QT:
Holyflare: Hey guys, the deadline is coming up. We know a vigi is going to shoot Blazinghand, and then probably claim after the daypost.
Other Scums: yeah, sounds accurate to me.
Holyflare: then Blazinghand will flip town, and i'm going to look real bad.
Other Scums: oh no!
Holyflare: ok, but here's the plan. I'm going to, right before the end of the night, with second on the clock, claim that I'm the vigi and am shooting BH.
Other Scums: why would you do this HF? we're not shooting BH...
Holflare: see, a vigi is going to shoot Blazinghand, and I will get autolynched D2 unless I can pose as the vigi who shot him. This will allow me to get in one more mislynch, as people will trust me. If the real vigi counterclaims, that's still a better situation than if I never claimed in the first place and just let myself get autolynched.
Other Scums: good idea

Then, for some reason, I didn't get shot, and now HF has to just pretend he never claimed he was shooting me


This is pure speculation and I like how creative it is, but it is not evidence.

He then refers back to this as 'compelling' a few posts later, but as we can see it isn't compelling its a rather badly shoehorned piece of fiction, designed to create an mirage.

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 18:31 Blazinghand wrote:


Whatever the particulars of the bad Palmar scumread, I still think this is easily the most compelling reason for the HF scum case:

On March 06 2019 09:38 Blazinghand wrote:
HF why did you claim a shot on me?

Here's a theory as to why HF did this. It is because he is scum.

In the Scum QT:
Holyflare: Hey guys, the deadline is coming up. We know a vigi is going to shoot Blazinghand, and then probably claim after the daypost.
Other Scums: yeah, sounds accurate to me.
Holyflare: then Blazinghand will flip town, and i'm going to look real bad.
Other Scums: oh no!
Holyflare: ok, but here's the plan. I'm going to, right before the end of the night, with second on the clock, claim that I'm the vigi and am shooting BH.
Other Scums: why would you do this HF? we're not shooting BH...
Holflare: see, a vigi is going to shoot Blazinghand, and I will get autolynched D2 unless I can pose as the vigi who shot him. This will allow me to get in one more mislynch, as people will trust me. If the real vigi counterclaims, that's still a better situation than if I never claimed in the first place and just let myself get autolynched.
Other Scums: good idea

Then, for some reason, I didn't get shot, and now HF has to just pretend he never claimed he was shooting me


HF has largely abandoned his provably false ideas of "well, I couldn't change the mayor lynch" given the way the mayor lynch is received mechanically and the fact he was in thread and watched and commented on the shenannnies as they went down. Just for killing Palmar is he scum? eh, maybe not. But for lying about it, then slithering away from the lie when called out? oh yeah baby


scum reads BH

don't get me wrong, it's all true but it still seems a bit of a weird 180 when BH hasn't done anything new that he hadn't been already doing

On March 07 2019 22:41 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2019 22:37 Acrofales wrote:
On March 07 2019 22:32 Jockmcplop wrote:
I'm leaning heavily towards a scum read on BH right now. The more he posts the more scummy his motivations seem to be. His attacks on hf look as if he has made them up on the spot in an effort to try and paint hf as mafia, rather than coming to natural conclusions about hf from available evidence.

The best example of this is the following post:

On March 06 2019 09:38 Blazinghand wrote:
HF why did you claim a shot on me?

Here's a theory as to why HF did this. It is because he is scum.

In the Scum QT:
Holyflare: Hey guys, the deadline is coming up. We know a vigi is going to shoot Blazinghand, and then probably claim after the daypost.
Other Scums: yeah, sounds accurate to me.
Holyflare: then Blazinghand will flip town, and i'm going to look real bad.
Other Scums: oh no!
Holyflare: ok, but here's the plan. I'm going to, right before the end of the night, with second on the clock, claim that I'm the vigi and am shooting BH.
Other Scums: why would you do this HF? we're not shooting BH...
Holflare: see, a vigi is going to shoot Blazinghand, and I will get autolynched D2 unless I can pose as the vigi who shot him. This will allow me to get in one more mislynch, as people will trust me. If the real vigi counterclaims, that's still a better situation than if I never claimed in the first place and just let myself get autolynched.
Other Scums: good idea

Then, for some reason, I didn't get shot, and now HF has to just pretend he never claimed he was shooting me


This is pure speculation and I like how creative it is, but it is not evidence.

He then refers back to this as 'compelling' a few posts later, but as we can see it isn't compelling its a rather badly shoehorned piece of fiction, designed to create an mirage.

On March 06 2019 18:31 Blazinghand wrote:


Whatever the particulars of the bad Palmar scumread, I still think this is easily the most compelling reason for the HF scum case:

On March 06 2019 09:38 Blazinghand wrote:
HF why did you claim a shot on me?

Here's a theory as to why HF did this. It is because he is scum.

In the Scum QT:
Holyflare: Hey guys, the deadline is coming up. We know a vigi is going to shoot Blazinghand, and then probably claim after the daypost.
Other Scums: yeah, sounds accurate to me.
Holyflare: then Blazinghand will flip town, and i'm going to look real bad.
Other Scums: oh no!
Holyflare: ok, but here's the plan. I'm going to, right before the end of the night, with second on the clock, claim that I'm the vigi and am shooting BH.
Other Scums: why would you do this HF? we're not shooting BH...
Holflare: see, a vigi is going to shoot Blazinghand, and I will get autolynched D2 unless I can pose as the vigi who shot him. This will allow me to get in one more mislynch, as people will trust me. If the real vigi counterclaims, that's still a better situation than if I never claimed in the first place and just let myself get autolynched.
Other Scums: good idea

Then, for some reason, I didn't get shot, and now HF has to just pretend he never claimed he was shooting me


HF has largely abandoned his provably false ideas of "well, I couldn't change the mayor lynch" given the way the mayor lynch is received mechanically and the fact he was in thread and watched and commented on the shenannnies as they went down. Just for killing Palmar is he scum? eh, maybe not. But for lying about it, then slithering away from the lie when called out? oh yeah baby

Ok, so what is the point of town!HF to claim a fake vig shot? I didn't incorporate it in my case, because it's mostly wifom, but I really don't see it:

1. He made a big play and it backfired spectacularly.
2. He makes another big play just for shit and giggles? WTF?

Now, lets say BH had gotten vig'd. We'd have a townie counterclaiming the vig shot, and today would have been an even bigger shitshow. Lynch all liars is a damned good policy for a reason, because even if townies *do* do this kind of stupid shit, it is blatantly anti-town play. And the *second* time HF does a big anti-town play in the same damn game.


That's true, but doesn't say anything about the point I am making. This story BH is telling is meaningless, as if he needed something completely made up to emphasize his argument for some reason.
Also, if we are lynching people for anti-town play, what about the whole of D1/N1 from BH? Blatant anti-town play that has no upside or no possible upside for town.


seems like a pretty big scum read on BH

On March 08 2019 01:50 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 01:17 rsoultin wrote:
Actually, if we're looking for people over-justifying votes I'd say Jock qualifies. Caveat is I think he was planning on looking into BH earlier.


I've said that since I voted for trfel on the first night. I wanted to see more from BH to see what he's all about.
I have done, but I still don't know who to vote for tonight so I'm keeping an eye out.

Ace is still a good candidate... turning up with his one word replies pointing out other people's mistakes while keeping his mouth pretty much shut about everything.


but then says he doesn't know who to vote for and maybe vote for Ace?????????? (who is also another good pick for mafia but it's just a weird thought process when you think BH is mafia???)


Conclusion: Says a lot of stuff that appeals to me but it's his first game, he's got a 100% town read on me after meta reading?????? (read his filter with regards to me and thinking my alignment is town through the read and you'll become suspicious) and scum reads BH and is unsure of who to vote?

Honestly if you read his filter it looks like he's playing with perfect info and knows alignments of people when he talks about them but I feel bad because he's also defending me and I like the guy.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 07 2019 22:47 GMT
#5591
Jock is an obvious vigi shot. Good post though. Figuring out who's posting under an alias in the Scum QT is excellent detective work.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2019 22:48 GMT
#5592
IM way ahead of you piecing together that jock is mafia with you and bh
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 22:49 GMT
#5593
I really like this content guys keep up the good replies.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 07 2019 22:49 GMT
#5594
Well im going to work lynch seems locked in gl us. Guys seriously no talky at nighty we dont need another marv. And lets be real this thread is big enough even im behind 70 pages. If you havent noticed i have been trying to keep my spam to a minimum except that one outburst. So lets keep that to a minimum shall we. No im behind 90 posts omg piontless posts i keep reading. That just puts us behind further
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2019 22:50 GMT
#5595
and seriously what kind of name is jockmcplop. I always think of the sound a turd makes when it falls into the toilet when i read that name
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 07 2019 22:52 GMT
#5596
Chez and Damdred seem mia (just got out the shower). They need to vote!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 07 2019 22:54 GMT
#5597
On March 08 2019 07:52 LightningStrike wrote:
Chez and Damdred seem mia (just got out the shower). They need to vote!

What?
SERIOUSLY?
NO WAY!
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 07 2019 22:57 GMT
#5598
Hf I feel like so much of what you've done is based on whether people are defending you or what their reads of the unflipped BH are.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 07 2019 22:58 GMT
#5599
Should we switch to HF? There's a little imp in my head that wants to watch him swing.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 23:00 GMT
#5600
On March 08 2019 07:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
Hf I feel like so much of what you've done is based on whether people are defending you or what their reads of the unflipped BH are.


That's.... The point. This post is entirely based on their read of bh and how it's evolved from the d1 lynch where they were voting trfl and not bh.
Prev 1 278 279 280 281 282 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 2417
Bisu 531
Hyuk 436
Killer 117
Larva 101
EffOrt 87
Dewaltoss 84
Leta 84
Sexy 83
Soma 69
[ Show more ]
ZerO 66
ToSsGirL 48
BeSt 47
Light 43
soO 42
Yoon 34
Sharp 34
Aegong 29
Bale 22
Sacsri 21
Shinee 15
sorry 15
Hm[arnc] 14
NaDa 14
Rush 12
JulyZerg 8
Terrorterran 3
Britney 1
Dota 2
Fuzer 138
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1072
byalli802
kRYSTAL_34
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor962
crisheroes525
Other Games
gofns31113
singsing1493
olofmeister1027
ceh9673
Mew2King92
ArmadaUGS45
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream153
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2346
League of Legends
• Stunt390
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 28m
OSC
12h 28m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.