• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:15
CEST 09:15
KST 16:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7306 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 279

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 277 278 279 280 281 454 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2019 22:06 GMT
#5561
Give me some reps squishy in here to be completely not level psycho
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2019 22:06 GMT
#5562
*bot
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 07 2019 22:07 GMT
#5563
Well, I'm done with this game.

Good night.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 22:09 GMT
#5564
On March 08 2019 07:03 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 07:00 Holyflare wrote:
On March 08 2019 06:58 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On March 08 2019 06:54 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 06:53 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On March 08 2019 06:48 darthfoley wrote:
On March 08 2019 06:46 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
What the fuck is going on in this game? I leave for a bit and the thread turns to a shit show -_-

How the fuck has more or less the entire thread glossed over the fact we had Rsoultin out Rel's role because she thought he was mafia then proceeded to not seriously push him as a candidate whatsoever Then proceeded to remain voting for someone she doesn't fully believe is fucking scum.

Seriously wtf is wrong with you guys. We have already had a bunch of blues flip and no one questions seriously why its ok for someone to out another players role on a gut read?

IMO there is literally no reason to out rels at this point in time unless you plan to go ham on a scum read.

On March 08 2019 05:57 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:54 sicklucker wrote:
Well if we dont kill hf now hes never dying. So ill just have to asume hes town if thats happening and pray mafia nk him and reevaluate if I dont kill. I dont think we have the votes to kill him today is what im trying to say. so lets set up a side wagon to bh. But fuck I dont have enough time


We only need like 3 votes on HF. please vote him and stay on him. Don't say "let's just assume he's town for no reason because he's too good at convincing people to ever be able for us to lynch him" wtf


Jesus fuck.


You sound like a disappointed and angry dad

in all seriousness, are you saying she should be the lynch?


As of right now? No its too late for a fucking vote swing. But the fact no one is questioning bad play? Like is this the standard now?





Hasn't it always been?


This bad? God no. You always had lurkers, you always had some retardation but if someone did something like claim someone elses role, make fake claims, say "i think x is scum but ima vote to kill this guy i think isnt scum", etc...
You got called out.

I am like baffled at how Ace or myself can get read as scum because our play isn't what is expected, or our activity sucks but meanwhile its acceptable for that shit I just listed to get glossed over by basically everyone.


It's because you make up things that are factually incorrect to try and further your lynch and when get proven wrong you ignore it and afk again.

Both you and Ace do this.


And yet I disagree with making shit up. Everything I posted you did. You just shout louder at this point and sadly my life is at a point where I can't dedicate an entire day cycle sitting in here yelling back at you. I will give you credit mate. You're scum game is good.


I mean, you can disagree but then you'd be wrong because they're called facts and not opinions.

Your case was that I lied about the host actions which I did not and would never ever lie about because it is essentially against the rules in most games and I don't like breaking rules.

I claimed vig, which everyone has now shut BH up about because I have done that in almost every town game I have ever played.

I said Koshi was confirmed town. But turns out you didn't read anything I even wrote to see about when I explained it so you just essentially created a narrative that fit what you were saying. I also only semi-believed the mod confirmation and formulated my own read based on his content.

I used stats to become mayor?????????

I was correct on my town reads and they got shot.

None of these make me mafia, half of them have been disproven yet you still harp on about how I'm mafia based on non-discernible reasons because you don't interact or re-evaluate your read, much like Ace. You have learnt new information on why your case is wrong, factually, and instead you try and reconstruct the narrative to be that I'm still mafia for 0 reasons now and it's because you are mafia. That's exactly what mafia do and is doing.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 22:12 GMT
#5565
On March 08 2019 07:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 06:55 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 08 2019 06:47 Holyflare wrote:
On March 08 2019 06:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
Good lord I actually hate the entire list of people on the BH wagon.

Hf, thoughts?


Who specifically do you hate on the BH wagon? I feel overwhelmingly the opposite.

Wiggles/exo/rsoul/amg/sentinel

Haven't looked into the 'T' s much

Holyfield
Im waiting

Who do you feel the same about?


I didn't know it warranted a response. I'm unsure of wiggles, I need to ask him about his voting patterns/what I wrote in that skimming post I made. Exo now that he has clarified his post was about Trfel and not BH I feel a bit better but I'm also confused entirely because it doesn't really fit and i need to question him some more :D

rsoul is underwhelming but don't think she's mafia-y, seemed genuinely happy that we were the same alignment and looked good at that point

amg/sentinel afk and pointless but they're voting to save me and that's never a bad thing
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 22:14 GMT
#5566
Slam why are you not happy with me? It's our last game together and I am genuinely town so please actually work with me so I can know your alignment?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 07 2019 22:15 GMT
#5567
So who is scum still voting for you then?

Also how do we have completely differing opinions on this game?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 22:16 GMT
#5568
On March 08 2019 07:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
So who is scum still voting for you then?

Also how do we have completely differing opinions on this game?


Probably because you're not being lynched and have no idea about alignments whereas I know I'm town and nobody needed to defend me if they were scum, I dunno.

Just feels like everyone that is mafia is re-writing narratives to fit their agenda and lynch me whereas other people are generally looking in other places. Even Acro has given up and is actually trying to be productive, it's not the same for, say, Ace and BC.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 22:17 GMT
#5569
Holyflare (7): Blazinghand, sicklucker, BloodyC0bbler, Alakaslam, Oatsmaster, Ace, darthfoley

BH, BC, Slam, Ace at least.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2019 22:18 GMT
#5570
On March 08 2019 07:14 Holyflare wrote:
Slam why are you not happy with me? It's our last game together and I am genuinely town so please actually work with me so I can know your alignment?

I am super confident you are scum. Too confident.

You can’t be so willing to lie if you’re town.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 22:19 GMT
#5571
On March 08 2019 07:18 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 07:14 Holyflare wrote:
Slam why are you not happy with me? It's our last game together and I am genuinely town so please actually work with me so I can know your alignment?

I am super confident you are scum. Too confident.

You can’t be so willing to lie if you’re town.


What have I lied about in your opinion?
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
March 07 2019 22:19 GMT
#5572
rofl you said Koshi was modconfirmed when he wasnt. Yet you took Kita coming in and saying what he did as mod confirmation. The only person I can see leaping to that is someone with more information than they should have. IE Mafia

I still believe you lied about host actions. Why? Because to stop people from harping about it you threatened to modkill yourself which is already playing against the rules and the fact your only defense of such a thing was to break a rule means I don't believe that your take on the matter.

As for You always claiming Vig? So you are telling me, every n1 you claim vig shot on a player who doesn't die then bullshit you did it it basically for the lulz.

Like even now, I dont see you as town. Perhaps its case im tunneling you super hard and cant see the good things you may have done. Perhaps its cause you keep wanting to kill people I dont share reads on. Maybe its because for how good you've said you are and others have indicated I expect you to perform at a higher level?

#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 22:19 GMT
#5573
I genuinely have no fucking idea how people keep saying I've lied about anything other than something I always do as town (claim something at night).
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 07 2019 22:20 GMT
#5574
On March 08 2019 07:07 Acrofales wrote:
Well, I'm done with this game.

Good night.

My wiggles train is going nowhere.

##vote: Holyflare

That train is also going nowhere, but it's going nowhere a lot faster than wiggles' train.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 22:21 GMT
#5575
I think rayn is mafia. I don't believe he goes afk when he town reads me with his vote not on BH to save me.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2019 22:21 GMT
#5576
On March 08 2019 07:19 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 07:18 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 08 2019 07:14 Holyflare wrote:
Slam why are you not happy with me? It's our last game together and I am genuinely town so please actually work with me so I can know your alignment?

I am super confident you are scum. Too confident.

You can’t be so willing to lie if you’re town.


What have I lied about in your opinion?

I won’t answer that question.

However, I will clarify that you have lied about a shot on BH.

Some lies are fine, facetiousness and satire are good examples of that.

But there are some things that are lies in defense, in which you’ve been caught that have no satisfactory defense- it literally doesn’t exist.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 22:22 GMT
#5577
On March 08 2019 07:21 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 07:19 Holyflare wrote:
On March 08 2019 07:18 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 08 2019 07:14 Holyflare wrote:
Slam why are you not happy with me? It's our last game together and I am genuinely town so please actually work with me so I can know your alignment?

I am super confident you are scum. Too confident.

You can’t be so willing to lie if you’re town.


What have I lied about in your opinion?

I won’t answer that question.

However, I will clarify that you have lied about a shot on BH.

Some lies are fine, facetiousness and satire are good examples of that.

But there are some things that are lies in defense, in which you’ve been caught that have no satisfactory defense- it literally doesn’t exist.


Okay, still not working with me then. Thanks.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 22:23 GMT
#5578
I really appreciate you telling me not to clog up the thread Slam, and instead produce content, and then when I produce content you ignore it completely and perpetuate the necessity for me to do nothing but spam even more.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
March 07 2019 22:24 GMT
#5579
On March 08 2019 07:21 Holyflare wrote:
I think rayn is mafia. I don't believe he goes afk when he town reads me with his vote not on BH to save me.


He literally said he was suspecting you as mafia near before going to bed.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 07 2019 22:25 GMT
#5580
On March 08 2019 07:24 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 07:21 Holyflare wrote:
I think rayn is mafia. I don't believe he goes afk when he town reads me with his vote not on BH to save me.


He literally said he was suspecting you as mafia near before going to bed.


That just really isn't true in the slightest now, is it?
Prev 1 277 278 279 280 281 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1261
910 727
ggaemo 687
actioN 478
Mong 231
Shuttle 101
Dewaltoss 98
Yoon 95
Hm[arnc] 34
soO 31
[ Show more ]
Leta 30
yabsab 29
ZergMaN 22
Bale 20
Noble 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
Fuzer 59
League of Legends
JimRising 555
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor812
Other Games
summit1g8748
ceh9439
Happy319
olofmeister279
PiGStarcraft228
Mew2King122
ArmadaUGS40
trigger10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream111
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• LUISG 0
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2364
League of Legends
• Rush1319
• Stunt443
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5h 45m
OSC
14h 45m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 2h
Online Event
1d 3h
FEL
1d 8h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.