• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:51
CEST 15:51
KST 22:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5965 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 182

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 180 181 182 183 184 454 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 05 2019 22:29 GMT
#3621
On March 06 2019 07:23 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 07:23 Blazinghand wrote:
I 💯% promise to do zero work, reading, etc if I live through the night, I will just fuck around all day tomorrow. This burst of effort was temporary. Kill me, vigi, or your mistake will haunt you. Kill me! Kill me!

What if mafia has a doctor?


I don't see that in the OP


On March 06 2019 07:24 LightningStrike wrote:
BH if you do live we want you to do work as a legacy just sayin.


You can want what you want but I'll do nothing regardless. Failing to vigi me would be pretty bad.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 05 2019 22:30 GMT
#3622
On March 06 2019 07:25 Alakaslam wrote:
He just said he won’t

What u gonna do swat his house?

Na just burn it down + Show Spoiler +
I joking lol I figure he would say no still.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 22:30 GMT
#3623
On March 06 2019 07:29 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 07:23 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 06 2019 07:23 Blazinghand wrote:
I 💯% promise to do zero work, reading, etc if I live through the night, I will just fuck around all day tomorrow. This burst of effort was temporary. Kill me, vigi, or your mistake will haunt you. Kill me! Kill me!

What if mafia has a doctor?


I don't see that in the OP


Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 07:24 LightningStrike wrote:
BH if you do live we want you to do work as a legacy just sayin.


You can want what you want but I'll do nothing regardless. Failing to vigi me would be pretty bad.


Don't see a backup cop in the OP either but here we are.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 05 2019 22:31 GMT
#3624
and mafia shouldn't have a doctor unless this is Insane Mafia 3
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 22:32 GMT
#3625
I'm convinced Kita made up that Palmar was a backup cop to spite me.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2019 22:34 GMT
#3626
If there is any reason marvellosity is mafia this game the reason is he refuses to aknowledge iamperfection as town. I am very confused why he hasnt said that yet. Thats probably the easiest read to make in this game rn. Conversion can easily pull that shot where he replaces out and yolo voteswitches as town because he can be a massive dick. But that iamp thing makes me wonder if i wrote him off as town too easily.
table for two on a tv tray
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 05 2019 22:41 GMT
#3627
I'm making a list and checking it twice.

We're going to find out who's naughty and nice.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 05 2019 22:46 GMT
#3628
Not really so much though I'm on page 90 lol.

Rayn a while ago you quoted this to Palmar:

On March 03 2019 20:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Palmar, if you are town, go seriously read Acrofales' filter and actually look at what he says. Then look at his case on Grackaroni and read the posts after that again.


What did you mean by this? I didn't notice anything different about Acro's case on me than MZ/TT/Oats etc.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2019 22:48 GMT
#3629
On March 06 2019 07:46 Grackaroni wrote:
Not really so much though I'm on page 90 lol.

Rayn a while ago you quoted this to Palmar:

Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 20:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Palmar, if you are town, go seriously read Acrofales' filter and actually look at what he says. Then look at his case on Grackaroni and read the posts after that again.


What did you mean by this? I didn't notice anything different about Acro's case on me than MZ/TT/Oats etc.

He singled you out for making a useless list post and then continued doing nothing but singling low volume posters without even any substance.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2019 22:49 GMT
#3630
Aka made useless list in many posts..
table for two on a tv tray
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 05 2019 22:55 GMT
#3631
Don't forget about wiggles
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2019 22:59 GMT
#3632
On March 06 2019 06:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
Ok Grack so oats will leave me alone

He seems fine honestly

Low t
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2019 23:00 GMT
#3633
On March 06 2019 07:00 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 06:59 LightningStrike wrote:
Koshi we killing HF don't be depressed :D


Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 05:55 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 05:53 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 06 2019 05:53 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 05:52 LightningStrike wrote:
Guys we lynching HF because of him killing Palmar over BH who was the opposite wagon of Tfrel was so antitown that I don't think he would do that as Town in that situation. I don't think a town HF is that big of an idiot to use the mayor lynch on a very active Palmar like that.


What if Palmar flipped mafia though LS, what would you be saying then?

I would be shocked on that though but I thought he was town before that. No more talking to confirmed scum ^_^


So put yourself in my position where I thought he WAS mafia. Why would I let him talk and influence the thread anymore? You're literally saying it now, you think I'm mafia so you shouldn't acknowledge a word I say.

I thought Palmar was mafia and none of you should acknowledge the words he was saying. Turns out I was wrong, it happens. Just because I had the responsibility of pulling the trigger does not make the person any more guilty than the people that voted him to do so, knowing full well that he would.


Why didn’t you know you could change your mayor lynch?
No gg, No skill.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 05 2019 23:07 GMT
#3634
Almost 400 posts since I tried to catch up during my first break at work.

Guess I should have expected as much.

I think BH is mafia based on very surface level skimming and skipping the majority of new pages
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2019 23:12 GMT
#3635
As for HF's case on Mocsta:
I skimmed through it and i kept asking myself "why the fuck would mafia need a reason to lie like that and make up some random persons filter just that thay can look into something?". I cant find a reasonable answer. The only way i think this points to Mocsta being mafia is if meta somehow suggests he just makes shit like that up on the fly for no apparent reason. Otherwise i think Mocsta still town. Oh yeah the Palmar part. I had no time to investigate that firther. Gonna do it in case i live.
table for two on a tv tray
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2019 23:19 GMT
#3636
On March 05 2019 01:01 kitaman27 wrote:
In case there was any confusion regarding the mechanics of the mayor lynch, the night post will be delayed until the mayor submits their lynch. If the leading candidates do not anticipate being around for the deadline and want to submit their lynch via PM ahead of time, that is fine. The game will be paused until the mayor lynch has been submitted and then the night post will be posted, revealing the alignments and roles of both lynched players.

Holyflare where in this does it say that you can’t change your lynch
No gg, No skill.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2019 23:20 GMT
#3637
On March 06 2019 08:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 01:01 kitaman27 wrote:
In case there was any confusion regarding the mechanics of the mayor lynch, the night post will be delayed until the mayor submits their lynch. If the leading candidates do not anticipate being around for the deadline and want to submit their lynch via PM ahead of time, that is fine. The game will be paused until the mayor lynch has been submitted and then the night post will be posted, revealing the alignments and roles of both lynched players.

Holyflare where in this does it say that you can’t change your lynch

Thanks pats

Lal
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 05 2019 23:22 GMT
#3638
On March 06 2019 08:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 01:01 kitaman27 wrote:
In case there was any confusion regarding the mechanics of the mayor lynch, the night post will be delayed until the mayor submits their lynch. If the leading candidates do not anticipate being around for the deadline and want to submit their lynch via PM ahead of time, that is fine. The game will be paused until the mayor lynch has been submitted and then the night post will be posted, revealing the alignments and roles of both lynched players.

Holyflare where in this does it say that you can’t change your lynch


Oh shit HF!!! Called out!!!!!
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 05 2019 23:30 GMT
#3639
On March 06 2019 02:37 Vivax wrote:
Anyway, here's my 100% scummers in case I die.

Iamp, Oats, Marv, Sentinel.

My 50 % scummers. Half of those are townies.

rsoultin, Wiggles, Pandain, ExO, BH, TS

Rayn not mafia cause can't be mafia with iamp in 9/10 cases.
HF just decided to be a selfish dumbass and shit up the game and hurt my feelings, but alas, he's town by PoE. He literally doesn't give a shit about being townread when town. All he cares about is that people are wrong about him no matter his alignment so he can pat himself on the back.
I absolutely agree on that.


You/acro/koshi/jock/HF are pretty much my only town reads.

I cant sheep HF since he wants me dead, but will throw my vote to whomever is left out of the other 4.

im really tired today, cant be fucked reading through this game.

No scum reads, and no clear things I want to sheep.

I have a bad gut feeling about rsoultin, mainly from Day1, her ignoring me and then calling me dumb to palmar.
She acknowledged me pre-game, so I find it hard to reconcile shes forgotten me.

I dont like the idea of lynching HF because hes town. Im conflicted cos I know all game he will never drop me.
I still dont get the big deal out of the palmar point... yeah, I agreed with Palmar read on conversion, but it doent mean that I had to be against HF lynching him.
I spent like 15minutes running through the combinations about palmar post on conversion, before I came to the realisation of what he was inferring, and even then, marv has been relatively townie so the palmar read on conversion was probably wrong.

I cant really remember who else is in this game. The page count is overwhelming to keep up with.
I think there is too much focus on whose being annoying (e.g. me)..
I still think the majority of those people invested will be town, and at this point, i dont give a shit if i cop flack for it. The game would turn into lurker lynches. Too many people given opportunity to hide and throw pot shots or stick with content irrelevant to thread. Most of them are the old-guard. I would be lynching into that pile + rsoultin.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 05 2019 23:32 GMT
#3640
On March 06 2019 02:47 WaveofShadow wrote:
Acro and I on some serious wavelengths here. Usually mindmeld is town tell but I seem to remember getting burned by it once. Would still never lynch at this point.
The other note I will make is this guy is my sleeper pick for scum.

Maybe his town game is to butter up people. I dunno. but this type of gameplay just does not sit right with me.

"Very lets be friend but im going to hedge"-ish.
Prev 1 180 181 182 183 184 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 1032
WardiTV809
OGKoka 273
Rex144
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 273
Rex 144
ProTech136
Codebar 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2279
Shuttle 2254
Horang2 1353
EffOrt 871
Jaedong 784
BeSt 534
Light 413
Mini 354
Stork 317
firebathero 300
[ Show more ]
ZerO 270
Rush 246
ggaemo 146
Barracks 123
Zeus 92
Shine 75
Killer 66
Sea.KH 60
Hyun 52
Yoon 42
Sexy 31
Shinee 31
ToSsGirL 29
Mong 28
Bale 26
PianO 23
sorry 22
Aegong 21
soO 19
Terrorterran 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Sacsri 11
HiyA 9
Noble 9
yabsab 9
zelot 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
qojqva3189
Dendi2310
BananaSlamJamma333
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
x6flipin342
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes458
Other Games
singsing2258
olofmeister1719
hiko944
B2W.Neo746
Lowko363
Pyrionflax214
Sick184
Liquid`VortiX162
ArmadaUGS94
Mew2King42
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream550
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH300
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2109
• Nemesis1348
Other Games
• WagamamaTV264
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 9m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 9m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.