• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:11
CEST 21:11
KST 04:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7888 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 181

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 179 180 181 182 183 454 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2019 21:46 GMT
#3601
On March 06 2019 05:52 Holyflare wrote:
Imagine voting Donald Trump because he said he'd build a wall and then getting angry when he tries to build a wall.

Well this is most of the nation right now actually
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2019 21:47 GMT
#3602
On March 06 2019 05:53 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 05:52 Holyflare wrote:
Imagine voting Donald Trump because he said he'd build a wall and then getting angry when he tries to build a wall.


ROFL >< I almost used this very analogy. So many people were like 'but we didn't think he meant it literally' -snorts-

TINA YOU’RE ACTUALLY HERE TO SEE THA-

Oh you aren’t

Yeah, back here this is exactly what is actually happening. People voted trump thinking he was unserious

A very American mafia game, this is
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2019 21:48 GMT
#3603
On March 06 2019 05:54 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 05:52 LightningStrike wrote:
Guys we lynching HF because of him killing Palmar over BH who was the opposite wagon of Tfrel was so antitown that I don't think he would do that as Town in that situation. I don't think a town HF is that big of an idiot to use the mayor lynch on a very active Palmar like that.


Also his slipperiness on why he did this. It's not just that he promised, as he now claims, he was previously saying he got caught off guard and couldn't change it in time.

Also pls vigi me

I so love and hate this post
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2019 21:49 GMT
#3604
On March 06 2019 05:55 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 05:52 Holyflare wrote:
Imagine voting Donald Trump because he said he'd build a wall and then getting angry when he tries to build a wall.

bad analogy as it would 100% be a good idea to get rid of him

No, this is actually why it works
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2019 21:51 GMT
#3605
On March 06 2019 06:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 05:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 06 2019 05:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2019 05:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
I can honestly say I haven't looked at grack at all this game.
And I don't think I'm starting now

His filter is 2 pages dude

Yeah

Go read it muppet

[image loading]
It now makes sense

But lol what a clean insult
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2019 21:57 GMT
#3606
On March 06 2019 06:36 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 06:28 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:47 Holyflare wrote:
Besides this isn't about me at all. I want Alakaslam to contribute because he's been severely lacking, hasn't really kept up his old persona in the slightest and keeps meandering through the thread stating he has a great read on me but not actually doing anything to let anybody know about it. Very shallow play and I'm not impressed by how he looks at the moment.

Dat low hanging fruit distraction

I am an ignoramus and am treated as such; I can utilize even this to my advantage.

Yes indeed


I don't think you're stupid in the slightest. I want your input because:

A) I don't think you've done much.

B) You have a read on me which is factually incorrect but you're refusing to elaborate on it to anyone else in the game properly which from my perspective means you are afraid to do so because of the repercussions.

What better way to get your perspective on the game and where your head is at than asking you forthrightly to explain yourself? I want you to tell me who you think is mafia, excluding me, and why.

Ehh, excluding you?

Well

So Marv was someone else earlier. That dude was scummy, but Marv isn’t. So now I’m null on what was my vote last cycle

However, I have pointed out that the only time I have seen Chezinu witnessing in the thread was when we were holy rollers in the QT

So

Yeah

There’s also

Dammit who was it. Someone was just kinda floating, I think it was Meapak? I can’t remember that one.

Oats been weird, but I no longer think it is AI. He is null, so damn, who do I think is scum?

So

Rsoul is a scumlean, that I remember. Ah,






I forget the rest atm
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2019 21:58 GMT
#3607
I am still in depression. Not reading much. Almost nothing. Sometimes some posts. It doesnt do anything. Life is bad.
I had a good night of sleep.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2019 21:59 GMT
#3608
Well, damn do I own this page now

Guess I do
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 05 2019 21:59 GMT
#3609
Koshi we killing HF don't be depressed :D
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2019 22:00 GMT
#3610
On March 06 2019 06:58 Koshi wrote:
I am still in depression. Not reading much. Almost nothing. Sometimes some posts. It doesnt do anything. Life is bad.

Ah shit man

What happens? Is it cloudy where you live rn?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2019 22:00 GMT
#3611
On March 06 2019 06:59 LightningStrike wrote:
Koshi we killing HF don't be depressed :D

No. I like this black sad surrounding. It suits me and I deserve it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 22:00 GMT
#3612
On March 06 2019 06:59 LightningStrike wrote:
Koshi we killing HF don't be depressed :D


On March 06 2019 05:55 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 05:53 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 06 2019 05:53 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 05:52 LightningStrike wrote:
Guys we lynching HF because of him killing Palmar over BH who was the opposite wagon of Tfrel was so antitown that I don't think he would do that as Town in that situation. I don't think a town HF is that big of an idiot to use the mayor lynch on a very active Palmar like that.


What if Palmar flipped mafia though LS, what would you be saying then?

I would be shocked on that though but I thought he was town before that. No more talking to confirmed scum ^_^


So put yourself in my position where I thought he WAS mafia. Why would I let him talk and influence the thread anymore? You're literally saying it now, you think I'm mafia so you shouldn't acknowledge a word I say.

I thought Palmar was mafia and none of you should acknowledge the words he was saying. Turns out I was wrong, it happens. Just because I had the responsibility of pulling the trigger does not make the person any more guilty than the people that voted him to do so, knowing full well that he would.

LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 05 2019 22:04 GMT
#3613
On March 06 2019 07:00 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 06:59 LightningStrike wrote:
Koshi we killing HF don't be depressed :D

No. I like this black sad surrounding. It suits me and I deserve it.

No it doesn't you need sunshine and Spyce in your life. Tsukikage for life!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 05 2019 22:06 GMT
#3614
I'm very confident one of sicklucker, wiggles, or conversion/Marv is scum. On my way home now, I'll be active this evening.

I'm not sold on an HF lynch.

I still want Grack and Pandain dead.

One of BC and Ace is scum.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2019 22:19 GMT
#3615
Anyway

I’m here for the long haul. That is what I care about most
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 05 2019 22:23 GMT
#3616
I 💯% promise to do zero work, reading, etc if I live through the night, I will just fuck around all day tomorrow. This burst of effort was temporary. Kill me, vigi, or your mistake will haunt you. Kill me! Kill me!
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2019 22:23 GMT
#3617
There were 132 players in TL Mafia 2.

Wow.

Thread only reached 400 pages.

Impressively concise game. 11 years ago.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2019 22:23 GMT
#3618
On March 06 2019 07:23 Blazinghand wrote:
I 💯% promise to do zero work, reading, etc if I live through the night, I will just fuck around all day tomorrow. This burst of effort was temporary. Kill me, vigi, or your mistake will haunt you. Kill me! Kill me!

What if mafia has a doctor?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 05 2019 22:24 GMT
#3619
BH if you do live we want you to do work as a legacy just sayin.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2019 22:25 GMT
#3620
He just said he won’t

What u gonna do swat his house?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 179 180 181 182 183 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 527
UpATreeSC 98
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 950
Dewaltoss 144
firebathero 89
Zeus 67
Trap 45
910 35
zelot 26
Sexy 24
Bale 23
JYJ 17
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 16
NaDa 16
Shine 14
Dota 2
Gorgc6571
420jenkins220
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1260
Fnx 846
edward72
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS144
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1683
Other Games
summit1g4233
Grubby3237
Beastyqt740
B2W.Neo620
byalli417
KnowMe162
C9.Mang0158
TKL 109
BRAT_OK 76
Railgan18
Chillindude12
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV258
BasetradeTV257
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream120
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 6
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki47
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur341
• WagamamaTV285
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 49m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 49m
Stellar Fest
17h 49m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.