• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:48
CEST 09:48
KST 16:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8740 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 183

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 181 182 183 184 185 454 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 23:39 GMT
#3641
On March 06 2019 08:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 01:01 kitaman27 wrote:
In case there was any confusion regarding the mechanics of the mayor lynch, the night post will be delayed until the mayor submits their lynch. If the leading candidates do not anticipate being around for the deadline and want to submit their lynch via PM ahead of time, that is fine. The game will be paused until the mayor lynch has been submitted and then the night post will be posted, revealing the alignments and roles of both lynched players.

Holyflare where in this does it say that you can’t change your lynch


Can we just fucking drop this and I will prove it to you after the game?
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 05 2019 23:40 GMT
#3642
This nk anticipation is killing me. BTW on mobile guys.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 05 2019 23:41 GMT
#3643
On March 06 2019 08:40 LightningStrike wrote:
This nk anticipation is killing me. BTW on mobile guys.

It's Iamp and Vivax methinks.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2019 23:42 GMT
#3644
On March 06 2019 08:39 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 08:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2019 01:01 kitaman27 wrote:
In case there was any confusion regarding the mechanics of the mayor lynch, the night post will be delayed until the mayor submits their lynch. If the leading candidates do not anticipate being around for the deadline and want to submit their lynch via PM ahead of time, that is fine. The game will be paused until the mayor lynch has been submitted and then the night post will be posted, revealing the alignments and roles of both lynched players.

Holyflare where in this does it say that you can’t change your lynch


Can we just fucking drop this and I will prove it to you after the game?

Why don’t you ask Kita to prove it to all of us?
No gg, No skill.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 05 2019 23:43 GMT
#3645
On March 06 2019 08:41 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 08:40 LightningStrike wrote:
This nk anticipation is killing me. BTW on mobile guys.

It's Iamp and Vivax methinks.

Why you think those two?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 05 2019 23:45 GMT
#3646
i like wave better after this.
not the content, jsut the vibe and emotional state match where i expected him to go.

On March 06 2019 05:26 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 05:19 rsoultin wrote:
On March 06 2019 05:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 06 2019 05:12 rsoultin wrote:
On March 06 2019 05:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
Are you really reiterating something I've been off of since 2 days ago? K rsoul, good to see youre nailing your own coffin. Saves me the work.


No I'm literally answering the question you asked a few hours ago when I wasn't here ^^ Apparently you don't see the connection.

Oh I see you're answering a question I directed at nobody, and to quite you yourself, reading comprehension.

I don't say it had anything to do with you saying 'not like', I say it's because you don't elaborate.

Keep reading though. It gets juicy. I think you'll like it.



Sorry, I read it once and it didn't matter because I'm town so bored zzz

I know you think your flippant attitude comes off as town but it doesn't.

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 05:18 rsoultin wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:15 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 14:43 WaveofShadow wrote:
My weakness is I often tie people's alignments to their reads of me but I can't help but be curious.
Stuff like rsoul's read of me makes me lean scum on her because it feels like a massive cop-out when I know she's way more capable and at the very least could have taken the bad=scum route or formulated some opinion on my lacklustre performance thus far. It's real easy.


-amused- I'm really not responsible for your lack of reading comprehension. Maybe responsible for being a scattered poster with a chipmunk memory, but that's another thing. The number of people who either don't (or pretend they don't, as the case was last time I remember) get when I say I 'don't like' someone and put them in my lynch list that that's a scumread is kinda staggering.

But carry on boyo. I'm not hating your focus on how people are reading you.

Ok I remember giving her a pass from this explanation earlier but I realize it doesn't actually explain what I want it to
She still didn't elaborate on what put me on her list here---I geuss considering her list was supposedly 8 people long here maybe it was just the look of my posting or that something about me felt 'off,' but just why can't seh say so when so many other people had no problem with it? I keep coming back to this and it bothers me so much.
As does much of her filter throughout the day where she pokes at people and seems afraid to make reads.

Other times she does though so bleargh
Still going


Now I've helped you -pats-

As for Palmar, my read on him was exactly as I said. He wasn't committed to playing weekend OR mostly/completely ignoring it which is totally scum wheelhouse for him. So fight me boi.

Also, just because I've been itching to say it, Acro's case of she's scum for scumreading Palmar for other people sheeping Palmar is the most hilariously awful case I've ever seen rofl >< Even worse that it took him so many words to say it and he even tacked on that I was hypocritical for sheeping Palmar before and scumreading Palmar for being sheeped.

What sort of derpy dumb dumb logic is that? xD

Where do you say this is scum wheelhouse?

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 16:37 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:30 ExO_ wrote:
On March 03 2019 20:12 Palmar wrote:
To be fair I mostly like Acro just for these two posts. They're the logical way to play the game.

Kill the policy lynch, continue playing.

On March 03 2019 17:09 Acrofales wrote:
Enters Palmar: he claims to feel strongly about killing sent. So let him do it. All you need to decide is if Palmar is townie enough. But if we decide Palmar is townie enough to be mayor then he is free to kill whoever he likes. He sticks with sentinel and sentinel flips scum? We win, yay! Sheep Palmar into Armageddon. Sentinel flips town? We figure out if Palmars policy lynch is an ideological thing or a scum thing. Either way, we get information about Palmar out of this, which is a great thing to get out of D1.


On March 03 2019 17:11 Acrofales wrote:
Oh, also, if sent was actually playing and being townie, I'd be more inclined to want him to live. But he has used this "foil" to be an attention whore and cop out of doing anything else so far. Not town play.




@Palmar, let's assume Acro is the leading lynch candidate but your vote could choose somebody else to lynch. Who would you lynch instead of Acro, that isn't Sent?

Palmar's entire post history seems to be super focused on this policy lynch of Sent -- that's it. Town Reads HF, Town Reads Acro. He's not wanting to scum hunt on day 1, but go all in on a policy lynch. I don't think I mind having a strong conviction about the policy lynch, but I think I do mind only green reading other people and only pushing your one policy lynch.

I think Palmar is scum.


I like Rayn's read on Palmar, ironically, cause I think they're both scum.

Palmar not playing on a weekend is Palmar-y. Palmar playing is Palmar-y. This half and half stuff I wouldn't trust with a 10-foot pole and I hate how much support he's gotten. I also hate that some of that is probably from shit town who just see the shiny name and go oh, Palmar, he's a god, let's check our brains at the door.


-cocks head at- So you've decided to play rather than whine about people saying a person who was only posting images was a good vig target?

You talk about how you hate how much support he's gotten. Not about how Palmar not playing is scummy.

If this is another reading comprehension thing, maybe you should just start posting better.

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 05 2019 23:47 GMT
#3647
On March 06 2019 08:43 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 08:41 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 06 2019 08:40 LightningStrike wrote:
This nk anticipation is killing me. BTW on mobile guys.

It's Iamp and Vivax methinks.

Why you think those two?

Just putting in my guess. Those are very Grackaroni night kills. Kill off the really townie people that won't be read as scum because they can't play as scum.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 05 2019 23:49 GMT
#3648
On March 06 2019 08:47 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 08:43 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 06 2019 08:41 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 06 2019 08:40 LightningStrike wrote:
This nk anticipation is killing me. BTW on mobile guys.

It's Iamp and Vivax methinks.

Why you think those two?

Just putting in my guess. Those are very Grackaroni night kills. Kill off the really townie people that won't be read as scum because they can't play as scum.

I never played with iamp before so I cant say much about that unless I dig up his old games later but Vivax I agree on the logic.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 05 2019 23:49 GMT
#3649
On March 06 2019 08:49 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 08:47 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 06 2019 08:43 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 06 2019 08:41 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 06 2019 08:40 LightningStrike wrote:
This nk anticipation is killing me. BTW on mobile guys.

It's Iamp and Vivax methinks.

Why you think those two?

Just putting in my guess. Those are very Grackaroni night kills. Kill off the really townie people that won't be read as scum because they can't play as scum.

I never played with iamp before so I cant say much about that unless I dig up his old games later but Vivax I agree on the logic.

Iamp is similar to Vivax. Much stronger town game than scum game.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 05 2019 23:51 GMT
#3650
On March 06 2019 08:49 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 08:49 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 06 2019 08:47 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 06 2019 08:43 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 06 2019 08:41 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 06 2019 08:40 LightningStrike wrote:
This nk anticipation is killing me. BTW on mobile guys.

It's Iamp and Vivax methinks.

Why you think those two?

Just putting in my guess. Those are very Grackaroni night kills. Kill off the really townie people that won't be read as scum because they can't play as scum.

I never played with iamp before so I cant say much about that unless I dig up his old games later but Vivax I agree on the logic.

Iamp is similar to Vivax. Much stronger town game than scum game.

Noted
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2019 23:51 GMT
#3651
On March 06 2019 08:49 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 08:49 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 06 2019 08:47 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 06 2019 08:43 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 06 2019 08:41 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 06 2019 08:40 LightningStrike wrote:
This nk anticipation is killing me. BTW on mobile guys.

It's Iamp and Vivax methinks.

Why you think those two?

Just putting in my guess. Those are very Grackaroni night kills. Kill off the really townie people that won't be read as scum because they can't play as scum.

I never played with iamp before so I cant say much about that unless I dig up his old games later but Vivax I agree on the logic.

Iamp is similar to Vivax. Much stronger town game than scum game.

i do get carried to victory a lot as scum though takes talent
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2019 23:51 GMT
#3652
Just kill BH and then report him to BH in the banlist for throwing the game.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2019 23:52 GMT
#3653
Except iamp can make right things happen
table for two on a tv tray
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 05 2019 23:52 GMT
#3654
On March 06 2019 08:51 Vivax wrote:
Just kill BH and then report him to BH in the banlist for throwing the game.

He's way ahead of you. He suspended the ban list prior to joining!

Coincidence???
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 05 2019 23:53 GMT
#3655
On March 06 2019 07:32 Holyflare wrote:
I'm convinced Kita made up that Palmar was a backup cop to spite me.
hahah, yeah that could be on the money lol

will be a good chuckle post game
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 23:53 GMT
#3656
I think some dumb ass shit is about to happen.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2019 23:53 GMT
#3657
He is probably campaigning to bring back the popularity of the banlist by making himself banworthy.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 05 2019 23:53 GMT
#3658
On March 06 2019 08:52 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 08:51 Vivax wrote:
Just kill BH and then report him to BH in the banlist for throwing the game.

He's way ahead of you. He suspended the ban list prior to joining!

Coincidence???

+1
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2019 23:54 GMT
#3659
On March 06 2019 08:53 Holyflare wrote:
I think some dumb ass shit is about to happen.


*click*
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 23:54 GMT
#3660
LS why did you ignore my posts? If you say because I'm definitely mafia then you are instead mafia.
Prev 1 181 182 183 184 185 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 150
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 909
HiyA 160
Mong 50
Shine 46
Bale 31
NotJumperer 28
Noble 8
sorry 1
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
League of Legends
JimRising 545
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 825
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft774
crisheroes7
Other Games
summit1g8951
olofmeister613
ceh9461
Happy406
PiGStarcraft349
Livibee140
ArmadaUGS44
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream523
Other Games
gamesdonequick501
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH266
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2374
League of Legends
• Rush1392
• Lourlo1267
• Stunt457
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
2h 12m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
16h 12m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 3h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.