• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:37
CEST 07:37
KST 14:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12956 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 164

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 162 163 164 165 166 454 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 16:31 GMT
#3261
This is a very easy thing for mafia to hide behind so I recommend you stop doing it and look productive because otherwise you'll have nothing else to look good about in the future wave.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 05 2019 16:32 GMT
#3262
On March 06 2019 01:12 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 21:54 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:37 Mocsta wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:34 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:30 Mocsta wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:27 marvellosity wrote:
That’s a decent case

Why?

Its taking worsw case explanation

A lot of this is easy to explain as a townie with no knowledge.

Hf does this every game we play when im town
I simply am not wishy washy when scum.

Again.ignore the big letyers. What did u actually like about it?

I will admit you didn’t sound scummy to me from the few posts I’d read.

I did just check sentinel’s filter though and I’m struggling to see where you got anything about not liking acro from it
does it matter?

It was either in sentinel sicklucker or palmar.
Thise were the first three i read.

I read sicklucker because j thought he was tubesock. I wanted to read tubesock cos last game i played with him he was a very well reasoned and rstiinal town viice that i thought woukd br an easy read.


Let's fact check. Remember you specifically said the words:

I didnt like acro in sentinel filter. Cheesy focus on lurjers.. reqd like he was polishing a turd.


And the deadline is before March 03 2019 15:00 GMT

Sicklucker

SL taking to acro about Lynch all Liars, no mention of lurkers from Acro + Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 16:29 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 16:17 Acrofales wrote:
I just started reading and 3 pages in stopped again. From this point onwards, I will be operating on a lynch all liars policy, because holy shit, mafia claims are the dumbest things I have ever seen. So yeah. Claim mafia beyond this point and I'll assume it's the truth. I also refuse to read anything else up to here, unless someone specifically points me somewhere in the first 23 pages worth reading.

Now can we keep the postcount reasonable? This isn't a mini, and I'm going sailing all weekend and have a deadline on Monday.

Thanks.

Acrofales, the townie.


what the hell did I just read. Your all bad so ill be bad so stop being so bad. also lynch all liars is the dumbest shit (at least here) and worrying about mafia claims. where did this majestic beast come from. mafiaish but def way to ego for me to handle for an entire mafia game




SL commenting on Acro talking about spam: + Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 16:31 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 16:27 Acrofales wrote:
Well, clearly failing as you just posted 3 one-liners in a row. Think. Then post. Also, my intention is quite obvious. I'm going away for the weekend and don't want to read 1000 posts like your last 3 when I get back.


then just vote the person you think is mafia before you go and stop being such a weiner



That's it.

Palmar

So aside from the fact that rayn's post is just bad analysis (Acro and HF both look fine at the moment), his thing on me is pretty hilarious


Palmar saying he likes Acro and no mention of lurkers: + Show Spoiler +
On March 03 2019 20:12 Palmar wrote:
To be fair I mostly like Acro just for these two posts. They're the logical way to play the game.

Kill the policy lynch, continue playing.

Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 17:09 Acrofales wrote:
Enters Palmar: he claims to feel strongly about killing sent. So let him do it. All you need to decide is if Palmar is townie enough. But if we decide Palmar is townie enough to be mayor then he is free to kill whoever he likes. He sticks with sentinel and sentinel flips scum? We win, yay! Sheep Palmar into Armageddon. Sentinel flips town? We figure out if Palmars policy lynch is an ideological thing or a scum thing. Either way, we get information about Palmar out of this, which is a great thing to get out of D1.


Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 17:11 Acrofales wrote:
Oh, also, if sent was actually playing and being townie, I'd be more inclined to want him to live. But he has used this "foil" to be an attention whore and cop out of doing anything else so far. Not town play.




On March 03 2019 20:16 Palmar wrote:
Like sure, if he is mafia and knows Sent is town, he could be setting up a pushback on me, but he'd have to be extra dumb to believe I'm afraid of following through with a good policy lynch because of town lashback.

I just think it's a weak play if he's mafia, and I like the fact he's not just focusing on the things in the thread right at that moment. I didn't actually read much of his cases. I got the feeling, possibly wrong, that he was reading and responding in the thread while still trying to filter out a few people. It looks like he's trying.

Like even if Sentinel flips town, lynching him is a good move for town right now. I have absolutely no qualms about killing people for playing anti-town.




Mocsta liked these posts remember?: + Show Spoiler +

Palmar filter was good because it had some quotes from rayn and acro. I like that rayn picked up on acro.. palmars counter about weak play are fair and aceo is a solid player. But i give higher credit to weekend and massive game = preference to cop out even if mafia. I do like palmat back and forth with rayn and even though i know palmar excels at pushing for thread soapbox position it read as if he was trying to work with the thread instead of pretend to keep up a facade.
In this quote, which happens after reading sl/palmar/sentinel Mocsta has already pre-determined Acro looks scummy somehow by the way because he says "he likes that rayn picked up on acro" which means he got to Palmer's filter and already had this predisposition to dislike Acro.



Uh-oh, it looks like we reached the end of all of their allotted time and we saw no mention of Acro focusing on lurkers or anything that would make Mocsta type what he did. What could that meaaaaaaaaaaaaaan?

Lynch all liars?


I disagree that my list post was lurkers, but it was being characterized as such in the thread. So I'm not surprised he picked up on it. I don't think it's the massive scumslip you make it out to be.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 05 2019 16:33 GMT
#3263
I kind of want to revisit my case on Rsoul because people have been picking at it and on second glance it does feel a bit weak. I want to look at stuff in the context of what Acro came up with as well.

Rsoul just FEELS real scummy here and I want to make sure I'm not reaching because she fits a nice little piece of my puzzle here.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 05 2019 16:36 GMT
#3264
On March 06 2019 01:31 Holyflare wrote:
This is a very easy thing for mafia to hide behind so I recommend you stop doing it and look productive because otherwise you'll have nothing else to look good about in the future wave.

plz.
plz plz.
I don't need your recommendations, good sir. I will or won't be productive based on my schedule and if I damn well please.

But please, entertain me a little while I work. Is there a reason I should be worried about looking productive? AM I mafia trying to hide?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 05 2019 16:37 GMT
#3265
Wave don't waste your breath on HF he's confirmed scum lol...
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 05 2019 16:38 GMT
#3266
As in don't talk to him.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 05 2019 16:38 GMT
#3267
Why not? I like him and he's a fun guy to talk to.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2019 16:39 GMT
#3268
On March 06 2019 01:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
Why not? I like him and he's a fun guy to talk to.

I approve of this

I egg you on, WoS

First on TLM to see my face
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 05 2019 16:40 GMT
#3269
On March 06 2019 01:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
Why not? I like him and he's a fun guy to talk to.

We got other things we got to worry about like finding the other scums :o
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 16:41 GMT
#3270
On March 06 2019 01:32 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 01:12 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:54 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:37 Mocsta wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:34 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:30 Mocsta wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:27 marvellosity wrote:
That’s a decent case

Why?

Its taking worsw case explanation

A lot of this is easy to explain as a townie with no knowledge.

Hf does this every game we play when im town
I simply am not wishy washy when scum.

Again.ignore the big letyers. What did u actually like about it?

I will admit you didn’t sound scummy to me from the few posts I’d read.

I did just check sentinel’s filter though and I’m struggling to see where you got anything about not liking acro from it
does it matter?

It was either in sentinel sicklucker or palmar.
Thise were the first three i read.

I read sicklucker because j thought he was tubesock. I wanted to read tubesock cos last game i played with him he was a very well reasoned and rstiinal town viice that i thought woukd br an easy read.


Let's fact check. Remember you specifically said the words:

I didnt like acro in sentinel filter. Cheesy focus on lurjers.. reqd like he was polishing a turd.


And the deadline is before March 03 2019 15:00 GMT

Sicklucker

SL taking to acro about Lynch all Liars, no mention of lurkers from Acro + Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 16:29 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 16:17 Acrofales wrote:
I just started reading and 3 pages in stopped again. From this point onwards, I will be operating on a lynch all liars policy, because holy shit, mafia claims are the dumbest things I have ever seen. So yeah. Claim mafia beyond this point and I'll assume it's the truth. I also refuse to read anything else up to here, unless someone specifically points me somewhere in the first 23 pages worth reading.

Now can we keep the postcount reasonable? This isn't a mini, and I'm going sailing all weekend and have a deadline on Monday.

Thanks.

Acrofales, the townie.


what the hell did I just read. Your all bad so ill be bad so stop being so bad. also lynch all liars is the dumbest shit (at least here) and worrying about mafia claims. where did this majestic beast come from. mafiaish but def way to ego for me to handle for an entire mafia game




SL commenting on Acro talking about spam: + Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 16:31 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 16:27 Acrofales wrote:
Well, clearly failing as you just posted 3 one-liners in a row. Think. Then post. Also, my intention is quite obvious. I'm going away for the weekend and don't want to read 1000 posts like your last 3 when I get back.


then just vote the person you think is mafia before you go and stop being such a weiner



That's it.

Palmar

So aside from the fact that rayn's post is just bad analysis (Acro and HF both look fine at the moment), his thing on me is pretty hilarious


Palmar saying he likes Acro and no mention of lurkers: + Show Spoiler +
On March 03 2019 20:12 Palmar wrote:
To be fair I mostly like Acro just for these two posts. They're the logical way to play the game.

Kill the policy lynch, continue playing.

Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 17:09 Acrofales wrote:
Enters Palmar: he claims to feel strongly about killing sent. So let him do it. All you need to decide is if Palmar is townie enough. But if we decide Palmar is townie enough to be mayor then he is free to kill whoever he likes. He sticks with sentinel and sentinel flips scum? We win, yay! Sheep Palmar into Armageddon. Sentinel flips town? We figure out if Palmars policy lynch is an ideological thing or a scum thing. Either way, we get information about Palmar out of this, which is a great thing to get out of D1.


Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 17:11 Acrofales wrote:
Oh, also, if sent was actually playing and being townie, I'd be more inclined to want him to live. But he has used this "foil" to be an attention whore and cop out of doing anything else so far. Not town play.




On March 03 2019 20:16 Palmar wrote:
Like sure, if he is mafia and knows Sent is town, he could be setting up a pushback on me, but he'd have to be extra dumb to believe I'm afraid of following through with a good policy lynch because of town lashback.

I just think it's a weak play if he's mafia, and I like the fact he's not just focusing on the things in the thread right at that moment. I didn't actually read much of his cases. I got the feeling, possibly wrong, that he was reading and responding in the thread while still trying to filter out a few people. It looks like he's trying.

Like even if Sentinel flips town, lynching him is a good move for town right now. I have absolutely no qualms about killing people for playing anti-town.




Mocsta liked these posts remember?: + Show Spoiler +

Palmar filter was good because it had some quotes from rayn and acro. I like that rayn picked up on acro.. palmars counter about weak play are fair and aceo is a solid player. But i give higher credit to weekend and massive game = preference to cop out even if mafia. I do like palmat back and forth with rayn and even though i know palmar excels at pushing for thread soapbox position it read as if he was trying to work with the thread instead of pretend to keep up a facade.
In this quote, which happens after reading sl/palmar/sentinel Mocsta has already pre-determined Acro looks scummy somehow by the way because he says "he likes that rayn picked up on acro" which means he got to Palmer's filter and already had this predisposition to dislike Acro.



Uh-oh, it looks like we reached the end of all of their allotted time and we saw no mention of Acro focusing on lurkers or anything that would make Mocsta type what he did. What could that meaaaaaaaaaaaaaan?

Lynch all liars?


I disagree that my list post was lurkers, but it was being characterized as such in the thread. So I'm not surprised he picked up on it. I don't think it's the massive scumslip you make it out to be.


What the fuck are you talking about? Your list post happens after all of my case and after everything that is quoted.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 05 2019 16:43 GMT
#3271
On March 06 2019 01:40 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 01:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
Why not? I like him and he's a fun guy to talk to.

We got other things we got to worry about like finding the other scums :o

LS with all due respect, get off my dick and do something?
Please and thank you?
:D
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 16:44 GMT
#3272
On March 06 2019 00:34 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 00:15 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2019 00:07 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2019 00:02 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 23:56 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 23:49 Jockmcplop wrote:
Remember I only have this game to go on.

Buuuut.

Looking through your filter, every time you have town read someone you have quoted something they have posted and given a reason why that post makes you town read them. Usually this process makes sense but then with trfel we get this:



On March 05 2019 08:37 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:32 Trfel wrote:
STILL NO ONE HAS SAID A SINGLE THING TO ME

NOT ONE EXPLANATION OF WHY I AM MAFIA
NOT ONE QUESTION
NOTHING


Do you realize what is happening? If I'm lynched, fine, whatever, but someone acknowledge my existence please!


You've been way too confident on your reads for me and it seems convenient where you ended up but fuck me if I'm not being a sucker :/


I don't know what this post is at all.
Unless I'm literally reading your words wrong, you're giving a reason why you should lynch trfel whilst changing your vote. This isn't a town read.

On March 05 2019 08:46 rsoultin wrote:
it's not even for a good reason it just /feels/ like maybe he's town lol >< fml


And then that happened and it just seems weird to me.


okay. i can see why that might confuse you. it was like 2 mins or something to deadline and i was focused on things more important than quoting and explaining shit but you can't know that or my motivations -shrugs-

i should really read things fully before i respond. i was telling him why i'd scumread him :/ and i still believed those valid but felt he was town, so it came down to choosing whether my original reasons were stronger or the feels were. i went with feels and yes that's partly cause he would have been around to evaluate later and partly just cause i'm more susceptible to doubts near EoD anyway ><

truffle is a player who waffles a lot on his reads. on the one hand, on the other hand, these are points against them, and these are for, and ultimately i think he falls on this or that side. i'm not used to this apparenltly new? version of him where he's stating his reads more confidently. so

Why are you defending yourself so much?

Why not though

I have often way over-defended myself, it’s a pride thing (and she is that)

Because scum are more interested defending themself........

It’s like you didn’t read my post bro

If she is mafia it isn’t for that
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2019 16:44 GMT
#3273
On March 05 2019 20:17 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 20:09 Koshi wrote:
And if anybody asks.
I sheep marv because I love him and because I felt the coolness and awesomeness when he entered the thread.

I wont be posting much more till d4 or d5.

I have enough filter to make a correct call. But I agree that playing townie for 8ish hours is in my mafia range.


wow look at the big brain on this guy

buddy, "play townie all game until the final 3, convince the other two people, both of whom are townies, to vote each other, and win" is in my mafia range

i am a god

See ya never bh
No gg, No skill.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 05 2019 16:44 GMT
#3274
On March 06 2019 01:43 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 01:40 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 06 2019 01:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
Why not? I like him and he's a fun guy to talk to.

We got other things we got to worry about like finding the other scums :o

LS with all due respect, get off my dick and do something?
Please and thank you?
:D

Jeez man I was thinking about Damdred tbh. What you think of Damdred?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 05 2019 16:45 GMT
#3275
Also where is Rels man Iwould think he would actually do some shit now that it's night 1 but he's MIA. Hmmm....
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 16:47 GMT
#3276
On March 06 2019 01:41 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 01:32 Acrofales wrote:
On March 06 2019 01:12 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:54 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:37 Mocsta wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:34 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:30 Mocsta wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:27 marvellosity wrote:
That’s a decent case

Why?

Its taking worsw case explanation

A lot of this is easy to explain as a townie with no knowledge.

Hf does this every game we play when im town
I simply am not wishy washy when scum.

Again.ignore the big letyers. What did u actually like about it?

I will admit you didn’t sound scummy to me from the few posts I’d read.

I did just check sentinel’s filter though and I’m struggling to see where you got anything about not liking acro from it
does it matter?

It was either in sentinel sicklucker or palmar.
Thise were the first three i read.

I read sicklucker because j thought he was tubesock. I wanted to read tubesock cos last game i played with him he was a very well reasoned and rstiinal town viice that i thought woukd br an easy read.


Let's fact check. Remember you specifically said the words:

I didnt like acro in sentinel filter. Cheesy focus on lurjers.. reqd like he was polishing a turd.


And the deadline is before March 03 2019 15:00 GMT

Sicklucker

SL taking to acro about Lynch all Liars, no mention of lurkers from Acro + Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 16:29 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 16:17 Acrofales wrote:
I just started reading and 3 pages in stopped again. From this point onwards, I will be operating on a lynch all liars policy, because holy shit, mafia claims are the dumbest things I have ever seen. So yeah. Claim mafia beyond this point and I'll assume it's the truth. I also refuse to read anything else up to here, unless someone specifically points me somewhere in the first 23 pages worth reading.

Now can we keep the postcount reasonable? This isn't a mini, and I'm going sailing all weekend and have a deadline on Monday.

Thanks.

Acrofales, the townie.


what the hell did I just read. Your all bad so ill be bad so stop being so bad. also lynch all liars is the dumbest shit (at least here) and worrying about mafia claims. where did this majestic beast come from. mafiaish but def way to ego for me to handle for an entire mafia game




SL commenting on Acro talking about spam: + Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 16:31 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 16:27 Acrofales wrote:
Well, clearly failing as you just posted 3 one-liners in a row. Think. Then post. Also, my intention is quite obvious. I'm going away for the weekend and don't want to read 1000 posts like your last 3 when I get back.


then just vote the person you think is mafia before you go and stop being such a weiner



That's it.

Palmar

So aside from the fact that rayn's post is just bad analysis (Acro and HF both look fine at the moment), his thing on me is pretty hilarious


Palmar saying he likes Acro and no mention of lurkers: + Show Spoiler +
On March 03 2019 20:12 Palmar wrote:
To be fair I mostly like Acro just for these two posts. They're the logical way to play the game.

Kill the policy lynch, continue playing.

Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 17:09 Acrofales wrote:
Enters Palmar: he claims to feel strongly about killing sent. So let him do it. All you need to decide is if Palmar is townie enough. But if we decide Palmar is townie enough to be mayor then he is free to kill whoever he likes. He sticks with sentinel and sentinel flips scum? We win, yay! Sheep Palmar into Armageddon. Sentinel flips town? We figure out if Palmars policy lynch is an ideological thing or a scum thing. Either way, we get information about Palmar out of this, which is a great thing to get out of D1.


Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 17:11 Acrofales wrote:
Oh, also, if sent was actually playing and being townie, I'd be more inclined to want him to live. But he has used this "foil" to be an attention whore and cop out of doing anything else so far. Not town play.




On March 03 2019 20:16 Palmar wrote:
Like sure, if he is mafia and knows Sent is town, he could be setting up a pushback on me, but he'd have to be extra dumb to believe I'm afraid of following through with a good policy lynch because of town lashback.

I just think it's a weak play if he's mafia, and I like the fact he's not just focusing on the things in the thread right at that moment. I didn't actually read much of his cases. I got the feeling, possibly wrong, that he was reading and responding in the thread while still trying to filter out a few people. It looks like he's trying.

Like even if Sentinel flips town, lynching him is a good move for town right now. I have absolutely no qualms about killing people for playing anti-town.




Mocsta liked these posts remember?: + Show Spoiler +

Palmar filter was good because it had some quotes from rayn and acro. I like that rayn picked up on acro.. palmars counter about weak play are fair and aceo is a solid player. But i give higher credit to weekend and massive game = preference to cop out even if mafia. I do like palmat back and forth with rayn and even though i know palmar excels at pushing for thread soapbox position it read as if he was trying to work with the thread instead of pretend to keep up a facade.
In this quote, which happens after reading sl/palmar/sentinel Mocsta has already pre-determined Acro looks scummy somehow by the way because he says "he likes that rayn picked up on acro" which means he got to Palmer's filter and already had this predisposition to dislike Acro.



Uh-oh, it looks like we reached the end of all of their allotted time and we saw no mention of Acro focusing on lurkers or anything that would make Mocsta type what he did. What could that meaaaaaaaaaaaaaan?

Lynch all liars?


I disagree that my list post was lurkers, but it was being characterized as such in the thread. So I'm not surprised he picked up on it. I don't think it's the massive scumslip you make it out to be.


What the fuck are you talking about? Your list post happens after all of my case and after everything that is quoted.


On March 03 2019 23:35 Mocsta wrote:
My god. Im not gonna catch up at 55 already lol

Im guessing best filters to read are sentinrl + palmar/hf?


He also quite literally said he hadn't read the thread.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 05 2019 16:48 GMT
#3277
On March 06 2019 01:41 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 01:32 Acrofales wrote:
On March 06 2019 01:12 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:54 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:37 Mocsta wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:34 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:30 Mocsta wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:27 marvellosity wrote:
That’s a decent case

Why?

Its taking worsw case explanation

A lot of this is easy to explain as a townie with no knowledge.

Hf does this every game we play when im town
I simply am not wishy washy when scum.

Again.ignore the big letyers. What did u actually like about it?

I will admit you didn’t sound scummy to me from the few posts I’d read.

I did just check sentinel’s filter though and I’m struggling to see where you got anything about not liking acro from it
does it matter?

It was either in sentinel sicklucker or palmar.
Thise were the first three i read.

I read sicklucker because j thought he was tubesock. I wanted to read tubesock cos last game i played with him he was a very well reasoned and rstiinal town viice that i thought woukd br an easy read.


Let's fact check. Remember you specifically said the words:

I didnt like acro in sentinel filter. Cheesy focus on lurjers.. reqd like he was polishing a turd.


And the deadline is before March 03 2019 15:00 GMT

Sicklucker

SL taking to acro about Lynch all Liars, no mention of lurkers from Acro + Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 16:29 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 16:17 Acrofales wrote:
I just started reading and 3 pages in stopped again. From this point onwards, I will be operating on a lynch all liars policy, because holy shit, mafia claims are the dumbest things I have ever seen. So yeah. Claim mafia beyond this point and I'll assume it's the truth. I also refuse to read anything else up to here, unless someone specifically points me somewhere in the first 23 pages worth reading.

Now can we keep the postcount reasonable? This isn't a mini, and I'm going sailing all weekend and have a deadline on Monday.

Thanks.

Acrofales, the townie.


what the hell did I just read. Your all bad so ill be bad so stop being so bad. also lynch all liars is the dumbest shit (at least here) and worrying about mafia claims. where did this majestic beast come from. mafiaish but def way to ego for me to handle for an entire mafia game




SL commenting on Acro talking about spam: + Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 16:31 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 16:27 Acrofales wrote:
Well, clearly failing as you just posted 3 one-liners in a row. Think. Then post. Also, my intention is quite obvious. I'm going away for the weekend and don't want to read 1000 posts like your last 3 when I get back.


then just vote the person you think is mafia before you go and stop being such a weiner



That's it.

Palmar

So aside from the fact that rayn's post is just bad analysis (Acro and HF both look fine at the moment), his thing on me is pretty hilarious


Palmar saying he likes Acro and no mention of lurkers: + Show Spoiler +
On March 03 2019 20:12 Palmar wrote:
To be fair I mostly like Acro just for these two posts. They're the logical way to play the game.

Kill the policy lynch, continue playing.

Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 17:09 Acrofales wrote:
Enters Palmar: he claims to feel strongly about killing sent. So let him do it. All you need to decide is if Palmar is townie enough. But if we decide Palmar is townie enough to be mayor then he is free to kill whoever he likes. He sticks with sentinel and sentinel flips scum? We win, yay! Sheep Palmar into Armageddon. Sentinel flips town? We figure out if Palmars policy lynch is an ideological thing or a scum thing. Either way, we get information about Palmar out of this, which is a great thing to get out of D1.


Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 17:11 Acrofales wrote:
Oh, also, if sent was actually playing and being townie, I'd be more inclined to want him to live. But he has used this "foil" to be an attention whore and cop out of doing anything else so far. Not town play.




On March 03 2019 20:16 Palmar wrote:
Like sure, if he is mafia and knows Sent is town, he could be setting up a pushback on me, but he'd have to be extra dumb to believe I'm afraid of following through with a good policy lynch because of town lashback.

I just think it's a weak play if he's mafia, and I like the fact he's not just focusing on the things in the thread right at that moment. I didn't actually read much of his cases. I got the feeling, possibly wrong, that he was reading and responding in the thread while still trying to filter out a few people. It looks like he's trying.

Like even if Sentinel flips town, lynching him is a good move for town right now. I have absolutely no qualms about killing people for playing anti-town.




Mocsta liked these posts remember?: + Show Spoiler +

Palmar filter was good because it had some quotes from rayn and acro. I like that rayn picked up on acro.. palmars counter about weak play are fair and aceo is a solid player. But i give higher credit to weekend and massive game = preference to cop out even if mafia. I do like palmat back and forth with rayn and even though i know palmar excels at pushing for thread soapbox position it read as if he was trying to work with the thread instead of pretend to keep up a facade.
In this quote, which happens after reading sl/palmar/sentinel Mocsta has already pre-determined Acro looks scummy somehow by the way because he says "he likes that rayn picked up on acro" which means he got to Palmer's filter and already had this predisposition to dislike Acro.



Uh-oh, it looks like we reached the end of all of their allotted time and we saw no mention of Acro focusing on lurkers or anything that would make Mocsta type what he did. What could that meaaaaaaaaaaaaaan?

Lynch all liars?


I disagree that my list post was lurkers, but it was being characterized as such in the thread. So I'm not surprised he picked up on it. I don't think it's the massive scumslip you make it out to be.


What the fuck are you talking about? Your list post happens after all of my case and after everything that is quoted.

No. My list post was sunday morning and Mocsta only even entered the thread on sunday afternoon...
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2019 16:50 GMT
#3278
Mocsta mafia
Lynch hf
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2019 16:51 GMT
#3279
Meh rsoul’s 180 is completely unnecessary as mafia, why not push it harder
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2019 16:52 GMT
#3280
Also the only reason why conversions vote switch is bad is if bh is a power mafia role
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 162 163 164 165 166 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings117
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 172
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 399
hero 367
BeSt 224
sorry 57
Mind 30
Bale 19
Terrorterran 16
yabsab 11
ZergMaN 11
Noble 8
[ Show more ]
Icarus 4
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1057
League of Legends
JimRising 687
Counter-Strike
taco 379
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King151
Other Games
summit1g9570
Maynarde207
ArmadaUGS46
Livibee3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick495
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 4
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH340
• practicex 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2213
League of Legends
• Rush1246
• Stunt389
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 23m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
5h 23m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 23m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.