• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:19
CEST 13:19
KST 20:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7513 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 163

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 161 162 163 164 165 454 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2019 15:38 GMT
#3241
On March 05 2019 16:42 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 16:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2019 16:38 rsoultin wrote:
actually yeah i'm a numbnuts if bh is town like i suspect conv is probably never scum here anyway even though i'd rather have kept a truffle blue role or not lol >< i'm doing the stupid right now on not enough sleep. gonna shower and probably come back to all this later in the day

also, rayn, you may be right on mz being scum and sent being town and thus mz knowing sent's alignment, but i don't think the bolded sentence means anything if i'm understanding where you're going right? that's a pretty normal english construction

You mean it's a pretty normal english construction that he asks what Sentinel gains as town when he (Sentinel) doesn't know he is town? Damn your language...


lol >< no you're right and i'm braindead today carry on

Man alive no

Hijole in the very statement you mention braindeadedness it is perfectly normal I use that kind of construct all the time, but more lazily which is probably why I am so often misunderstood
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 15:39 GMT
#3242
On March 06 2019 00:23 WaveofShadow wrote:
I can already see what's going to happen
We end up leaving all the loose ends alive tomorrow because somebody presents something shiny and scum laugh all the way to the bank


Don't lose sight of the goal tomorrow. Idgaf about this mocsta case tbh


and why not?
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 05 2019 15:40 GMT
#3243
On March 05 2019 23:52 iamperfection wrote:
Holyflare might be mafia it will take someone smarter than me to prove it. Kill if alive late game if he isn't catching scum. Hold a gun to my head I would say town just put himself out there so much.

Why wait til endgame? If holyflare is such an amazeballs player how does he do something as utterly stupid as shank Palmar day 1 as town... and be completely casual about the flip.

You could maybe say that he is only playing for the lolz, but he is far too serious to be playing for the lolz. His filter reads like someone putting real effort into the game, and a townie being invested in the game would be worried he got it right. Not trolling through the deadline.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2019 15:40 GMT
#3244
I don't trust conversion slot at all. Marv ever loses interest or doesn't look emotionally invested stab him in the heart
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 15:42 GMT
#3245
you can just ignore my slot while I pump out cases and find the other scum?
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2019 15:43 GMT
#3246
On March 06 2019 00:40 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 23:52 iamperfection wrote:
Holyflare might be mafia it will take someone smarter than me to prove it. Kill if alive late game if he isn't catching scum. Hold a gun to my head I would say town just put himself out there so much.

Why wait til endgame? If holyflare is such an amazeballs player how does he do something as utterly stupid as shank Palmar day 1 as town... and be completely casual about the flip.

You could maybe say that he is only playing for the lolz, but he is far too serious to be playing for the lolz. His filter reads like someone putting real effort into the game, and a townie being invested in the game would be worried he got it right. Not trolling through the deadline.

I mean if I was in his spot and town I would troll too. Probably would just trash on palmar a bit more.

Extremely high post scum are hard for me like I said.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2019 15:45 GMT
#3247
I sometimes eat from their hand........
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 05 2019 15:46 GMT
#3248
On March 06 2019 00:42 Holyflare wrote:
you can just ignore my slot while I pump out cases and find the other scum?

You do that. And then if you flip green we can ignore them because your judgement is terrible. But if you flip red, they'll be useful, so carry on
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 15:47 GMT
#3249
You can quite easily evaluate things yourself my dude, you're a big boy. Don't have to believe everything I say.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 05 2019 15:50 GMT
#3250
On March 06 2019 00:47 Holyflare wrote:
You can quite easily evaluate things yourself my dude, you're a big boy. Don't have to believe everything I say.

Ok. Great. Do wiggles and sentinel.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 15:55 GMT
#3251
Care to evaluate mocsta's as well then?
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 05 2019 16:04 GMT
#3252
On March 06 2019 00:55 Holyflare wrote:
Care to evaluate mocsta's as well then?

No problem. I think you brought up some good points. After hearing his side, I don't think the point about me is very salient. He read 3 filters and cited the wrong one. It's a big game, and people get confused. I know I do.

But the whole inconsistency about sheeping Palmar's case while unquestioningly sitting on your mayor wagon to kill Palmar is pretty scummy. He's definitely moving up on the ladder. Yesterday I read his exchange with Palmar as two townies having at it, and then having a come-to-jesus moment over the revelation of a scumslip. But I didn't clue into the fact that all that time he was voting you for mayor, and therefore still wanted to murder Palmar even after their making up over a conversion lynch. It's like in this post: https://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=27281706 he completely forgot that Palmar was one of his main scumspects and he was right then voting to dead him.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 16:11 GMT
#3253
On March 06 2019 01:04 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 00:55 Holyflare wrote:
Care to evaluate mocsta's as well then?

No problem. I think you brought up some good points. After hearing his side, I don't think the point about me is very salient. He read 3 filters and cited the wrong one. It's a big game, and people get confused. I know I do.

But the whole inconsistency about sheeping Palmar's case while unquestioningly sitting on your mayor wagon to kill Palmar is pretty scummy. He's definitely moving up on the ladder. Yesterday I read his exchange with Palmar as two townies having at it, and then having a come-to-jesus moment over the revelation of a scumslip. But I didn't clue into the fact that all that time he was voting you for mayor, and therefore still wanted to murder Palmar even after their making up over a conversion lynch. It's like in this post: https://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=27281706 he completely forgot that Palmar was one of his main scumspects and he was right then voting to dead him.


did you miss the entire post where I refuted that it came up in ANY of the filters he read whatsoever???????
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 16:12 GMT
#3254
On March 05 2019 21:54 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 21:37 Mocsta wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:34 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:30 Mocsta wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:27 marvellosity wrote:
That’s a decent case

Why?

Its taking worsw case explanation

A lot of this is easy to explain as a townie with no knowledge.

Hf does this every game we play when im town
I simply am not wishy washy when scum.

Again.ignore the big letyers. What did u actually like about it?

I will admit you didn’t sound scummy to me from the few posts I’d read.

I did just check sentinel’s filter though and I’m struggling to see where you got anything about not liking acro from it
does it matter?

It was either in sentinel sicklucker or palmar.
Thise were the first three i read.

I read sicklucker because j thought he was tubesock. I wanted to read tubesock cos last game i played with him he was a very well reasoned and rstiinal town viice that i thought woukd br an easy read.


Let's fact check. Remember you specifically said the words:

Show nested quote +
I didnt like acro in sentinel filter. Cheesy focus on lurjers.. reqd like he was polishing a turd.


And the deadline is before March 03 2019 15:00 GMT

Sicklucker

SL taking to acro about Lynch all Liars, no mention of lurkers from Acro + Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 16:29 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 16:17 Acrofales wrote:
I just started reading and 3 pages in stopped again. From this point onwards, I will be operating on a lynch all liars policy, because holy shit, mafia claims are the dumbest things I have ever seen. So yeah. Claim mafia beyond this point and I'll assume it's the truth. I also refuse to read anything else up to here, unless someone specifically points me somewhere in the first 23 pages worth reading.

Now can we keep the postcount reasonable? This isn't a mini, and I'm going sailing all weekend and have a deadline on Monday.

Thanks.

Acrofales, the townie.


what the hell did I just read. Your all bad so ill be bad so stop being so bad. also lynch all liars is the dumbest shit (at least here) and worrying about mafia claims. where did this majestic beast come from. mafiaish but def way to ego for me to handle for an entire mafia game




SL commenting on Acro talking about spam: + Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 16:31 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 16:27 Acrofales wrote:
Well, clearly failing as you just posted 3 one-liners in a row. Think. Then post. Also, my intention is quite obvious. I'm going away for the weekend and don't want to read 1000 posts like your last 3 when I get back.


then just vote the person you think is mafia before you go and stop being such a weiner



That's it.

Palmar

Show nested quote +
So aside from the fact that rayn's post is just bad analysis (Acro and HF both look fine at the moment), his thing on me is pretty hilarious


Palmar saying he likes Acro and no mention of lurkers: + Show Spoiler +
On March 03 2019 20:12 Palmar wrote:
To be fair I mostly like Acro just for these two posts. They're the logical way to play the game.

Kill the policy lynch, continue playing.

Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 17:09 Acrofales wrote:
Enters Palmar: he claims to feel strongly about killing sent. So let him do it. All you need to decide is if Palmar is townie enough. But if we decide Palmar is townie enough to be mayor then he is free to kill whoever he likes. He sticks with sentinel and sentinel flips scum? We win, yay! Sheep Palmar into Armageddon. Sentinel flips town? We figure out if Palmars policy lynch is an ideological thing or a scum thing. Either way, we get information about Palmar out of this, which is a great thing to get out of D1.


Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 17:11 Acrofales wrote:
Oh, also, if sent was actually playing and being townie, I'd be more inclined to want him to live. But he has used this "foil" to be an attention whore and cop out of doing anything else so far. Not town play.




On March 03 2019 20:16 Palmar wrote:
Like sure, if he is mafia and knows Sent is town, he could be setting up a pushback on me, but he'd have to be extra dumb to believe I'm afraid of following through with a good policy lynch because of town lashback.

I just think it's a weak play if he's mafia, and I like the fact he's not just focusing on the things in the thread right at that moment. I didn't actually read much of his cases. I got the feeling, possibly wrong, that he was reading and responding in the thread while still trying to filter out a few people. It looks like he's trying.

Like even if Sentinel flips town, lynching him is a good move for town right now. I have absolutely no qualms about killing people for playing anti-town.




Mocsta liked these posts remember?: + Show Spoiler +

Palmar filter was good because it had some quotes from rayn and acro. I like that rayn picked up on acro.. palmars counter about weak play are fair and aceo is a solid player. But i give higher credit to weekend and massive game = preference to cop out even if mafia. I do like palmat back and forth with rayn and even though i know palmar excels at pushing for thread soapbox position it read as if he was trying to work with the thread instead of pretend to keep up a facade.
In this quote, which happens after reading sl/palmar/sentinel Mocsta has already pre-determined Acro looks scummy somehow by the way because he says "he likes that rayn picked up on acro" which means he got to Palmer's filter and already had this predisposition to dislike Acro.



Uh-oh, it looks like we reached the end of all of their allotted time and we saw no mention of Acro focusing on lurkers or anything that would make Mocsta type what he did. What could that meaaaaaaaaaaaaaan?

Lynch all liars?

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 16:12 GMT
#3255
On March 05 2019 22:12 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 22:06 Mocsta wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:54 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:37 Mocsta wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:34 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:30 Mocsta wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:27 marvellosity wrote:
That’s a decent case

Why?

Its taking worsw case explanation

A lot of this is easy to explain as a townie with no knowledge.

Hf does this every game we play when im town
I simply am not wishy washy when scum.

Again.ignore the big letyers. What did u actually like about it?

I will admit you didn’t sound scummy to me from the few posts I’d read.

I did just check sentinel’s filter though and I’m struggling to see where you got anything about not liking acro from it
does it matter?

It was either in sentinel sicklucker or palmar.
Thise were the first three i read.

I read sicklucker because j thought he was tubesock. I wanted to read tubesock cos last game i played with him he was a very well reasoned and rstiinal town viice that i thought woukd br an easy read.


Let's fact check. Remember you specifically said the words:

I didnt like acro in sentinel filter. Cheesy focus on lurjers.. reqd like he was polishing a turd.


And the deadline is before March 03 2019 15:00 GMT

Sicklucker

SL taking to acro about Lynch all Liars, no mention of lurkers from Acro + Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 16:29 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 16:17 Acrofales wrote:
I just started reading and 3 pages in stopped again. From this point onwards, I will be operating on a lynch all liars policy, because holy shit, mafia claims are the dumbest things I have ever seen. So yeah. Claim mafia beyond this point and I'll assume it's the truth. I also refuse to read anything else up to here, unless someone specifically points me somewhere in the first 23 pages worth reading.

Now can we keep the postcount reasonable? This isn't a mini, and I'm going sailing all weekend and have a deadline on Monday.

Thanks.

Acrofales, the townie.


what the hell did I just read. Your all bad so ill be bad so stop being so bad. also lynch all liars is the dumbest shit (at least here) and worrying about mafia claims. where did this majestic beast come from. mafiaish but def way to ego for me to handle for an entire mafia game




SL commenting on Acro talking about spam: + Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 16:31 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 16:27 Acrofales wrote:
Well, clearly failing as you just posted 3 one-liners in a row. Think. Then post. Also, my intention is quite obvious. I'm going away for the weekend and don't want to read 1000 posts like your last 3 when I get back.


then just vote the person you think is mafia before you go and stop being such a weiner



That's it.

Palmar

So aside from the fact that rayn's post is just bad analysis (Acro and HF both look fine at the moment), his thing on me is pretty hilarious


Palmar saying he likes Acro and no mention of lurkers: + Show Spoiler +
On March 03 2019 20:12 Palmar wrote:
To be fair I mostly like Acro just for these two posts. They're the logical way to play the game.

Kill the policy lynch, continue playing.

Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 17:09 Acrofales wrote:
Enters Palmar: he claims to feel strongly about killing sent. So let him do it. All you need to decide is if Palmar is townie enough. But if we decide Palmar is townie enough to be mayor then he is free to kill whoever he likes. He sticks with sentinel and sentinel flips scum? We win, yay! Sheep Palmar into Armageddon. Sentinel flips town? We figure out if Palmars policy lynch is an ideological thing or a scum thing. Either way, we get information about Palmar out of this, which is a great thing to get out of D1.


Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 17:11 Acrofales wrote:
Oh, also, if sent was actually playing and being townie, I'd be more inclined to want him to live. But he has used this "foil" to be an attention whore and cop out of doing anything else so far. Not town play.




On March 03 2019 20:16 Palmar wrote:
Like sure, if he is mafia and knows Sent is town, he could be setting up a pushback on me, but he'd have to be extra dumb to believe I'm afraid of following through with a good policy lynch because of town lashback.

I just think it's a weak play if he's mafia, and I like the fact he's not just focusing on the things in the thread right at that moment. I didn't actually read much of his cases. I got the feeling, possibly wrong, that he was reading and responding in the thread while still trying to filter out a few people. It looks like he's trying.

Like even if Sentinel flips town, lynching him is a good move for town right now. I have absolutely no qualms about killing people for playing anti-town.




Mocsta liked these posts remember?: + Show Spoiler +

Palmar filter was good because it had some quotes from rayn and acro. I like that rayn picked up on acro.. palmars counter about weak play are fair and aceo is a solid player. But i give higher credit to weekend and massive game = preference to cop out even if mafia. I do like palmat back and forth with rayn and even though i know palmar excels at pushing for thread soapbox position it read as if he was trying to work with the thread instead of pretend to keep up a facade.
In this quote, which happens after reading sl/palmar/sentinel Mocsta has already pre-determined Acro looks scummy somehow by the way because he says "he likes that rayn picked up on acro" which means he got to Palmer's filter and already had this predisposition to dislike Acro.



Uh-oh, it looks like we reached the end of all of their allotted time and we saw no mention of Acro focusing on lurkers or anything that would make Mocsta type what he did. What could that meaaaaaaaaaaaaaan?

Lynch all liars?
You are tunneled and embarrassing yourself Will.

Ok, no one mentioned the word lurker, and? Why can that not be my own interpretation or summation of policy lynch.

You are doing your usual thing of nitpicking phrasing that is not congruent with how you view things.
It doesnt make me scum. It makes you tunneled.

You might not respect me as a player, but you should respect me enough not to spruik such blatantly and as you proved, easy to confirm as false, information.

Seriously, waste of time. Im going back to my game of AC. I've done my courtesy, no more replies.


You, yourself SUPPORTED the policy lynch on Sentinel. You voted Palmar, said you were fine with it. The reason it's scummy is because now you're changing your words after it was proven false.

If you meant acro talking about policy lynching then it's not suspicious or scummy like you mentioned it was because you supported the same endeavour.

If you meant acro talking about lurkers, it's a lie.

WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 05 2019 16:26 GMT
#3256
On March 06 2019 00:39 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 00:23 WaveofShadow wrote:
I can already see what's going to happen
We end up leaving all the loose ends alive tomorrow because somebody presents something shiny and scum laugh all the way to the bank


Don't lose sight of the goal tomorrow. Idgaf about this mocsta case tbh


and why not?

Cause fuck you that's why
:D
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 05 2019 16:27 GMT
#3257
On March 06 2019 01:26 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 00:39 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 00:23 WaveofShadow wrote:
I can already see what's going to happen
We end up leaving all the loose ends alive tomorrow because somebody presents something shiny and scum laugh all the way to the bank


Don't lose sight of the goal tomorrow. Idgaf about this mocsta case tbh


and why not?

Cause fuck you that's why
:D

+1
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 05 2019 16:27 GMT
#3258
On March 06 2019 00:40 iamperfection wrote:
I don't trust conversion slot at all. Marv ever loses interest or doesn't look emotionally invested stab him in the heart

Does anyone think this dude scum? No? Good.
Why are we on acro again?

I will remind everyone every time I show up: HF dies tomorrow. (bonus points if he does tonight)
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 16:28 GMT
#3259
If you're just gonna be a broken record at least do something else.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 05 2019 16:29 GMT
#3260
Oh I will.
YOU BET YOUR SWEET ASSSSS
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 161 162 163 164 165 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 525
WardiTV210
Rex99
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko347
mouzHeroMarine 321
ProTech122
Rex 99
OGKoka 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 11601
EffOrt 5582
BeSt 1744
ZerO 1141
Horang2 1021
Larva 851
Hyuk 849
Hyun 276
Zeus 267
Stork 213
[ Show more ]
Light 206
Killer 192
Barracks 123
Rush 86
Mini 83
Yoon 61
ggaemo 48
ToSsGirL 41
Shinee 35
Bale 32
Terrorterran 25
Sacsri 21
PianO 20
Mong 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
sorry 10
HiyA 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
Dendi920
League of Legends
KnowMe38
Counter-Strike
byalli857
x6flipin151
Other Games
singsing1948
olofmeister1542
XaKoH 415
crisheroes278
Sick198
Pyrionflax157
ArmadaUGS57
Mew2King52
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream475
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 227
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH308
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1856
Other Games
• WagamamaTV196
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 41m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 41m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 41m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.