• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:51
CEST 15:51
KST 22:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6126 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 165

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 163 164 165 166 167 454 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 16:55 GMT
#3281
On March 06 2019 01:48 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 01:41 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 01:32 Acrofales wrote:
On March 06 2019 01:12 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:54 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:37 Mocsta wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:34 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:30 Mocsta wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:27 marvellosity wrote:
That’s a decent case

Why?

Its taking worsw case explanation

A lot of this is easy to explain as a townie with no knowledge.

Hf does this every game we play when im town
I simply am not wishy washy when scum.

Again.ignore the big letyers. What did u actually like about it?

I will admit you didn’t sound scummy to me from the few posts I’d read.

I did just check sentinel’s filter though and I’m struggling to see where you got anything about not liking acro from it
does it matter?

It was either in sentinel sicklucker or palmar.
Thise were the first three i read.

I read sicklucker because j thought he was tubesock. I wanted to read tubesock cos last game i played with him he was a very well reasoned and rstiinal town viice that i thought woukd br an easy read.


Let's fact check. Remember you specifically said the words:

I didnt like acro in sentinel filter. Cheesy focus on lurjers.. reqd like he was polishing a turd.


And the deadline is before March 03 2019 15:00 GMT

Sicklucker

SL taking to acro about Lynch all Liars, no mention of lurkers from Acro + Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 16:29 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 16:17 Acrofales wrote:
I just started reading and 3 pages in stopped again. From this point onwards, I will be operating on a lynch all liars policy, because holy shit, mafia claims are the dumbest things I have ever seen. So yeah. Claim mafia beyond this point and I'll assume it's the truth. I also refuse to read anything else up to here, unless someone specifically points me somewhere in the first 23 pages worth reading.

Now can we keep the postcount reasonable? This isn't a mini, and I'm going sailing all weekend and have a deadline on Monday.

Thanks.

Acrofales, the townie.


what the hell did I just read. Your all bad so ill be bad so stop being so bad. also lynch all liars is the dumbest shit (at least here) and worrying about mafia claims. where did this majestic beast come from. mafiaish but def way to ego for me to handle for an entire mafia game




SL commenting on Acro talking about spam: + Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 16:31 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 16:27 Acrofales wrote:
Well, clearly failing as you just posted 3 one-liners in a row. Think. Then post. Also, my intention is quite obvious. I'm going away for the weekend and don't want to read 1000 posts like your last 3 when I get back.


then just vote the person you think is mafia before you go and stop being such a weiner



That's it.

Palmar

So aside from the fact that rayn's post is just bad analysis (Acro and HF both look fine at the moment), his thing on me is pretty hilarious


Palmar saying he likes Acro and no mention of lurkers: + Show Spoiler +
On March 03 2019 20:12 Palmar wrote:
To be fair I mostly like Acro just for these two posts. They're the logical way to play the game.

Kill the policy lynch, continue playing.

Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 17:09 Acrofales wrote:
Enters Palmar: he claims to feel strongly about killing sent. So let him do it. All you need to decide is if Palmar is townie enough. But if we decide Palmar is townie enough to be mayor then he is free to kill whoever he likes. He sticks with sentinel and sentinel flips scum? We win, yay! Sheep Palmar into Armageddon. Sentinel flips town? We figure out if Palmars policy lynch is an ideological thing or a scum thing. Either way, we get information about Palmar out of this, which is a great thing to get out of D1.


Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 17:11 Acrofales wrote:
Oh, also, if sent was actually playing and being townie, I'd be more inclined to want him to live. But he has used this "foil" to be an attention whore and cop out of doing anything else so far. Not town play.




On March 03 2019 20:16 Palmar wrote:
Like sure, if he is mafia and knows Sent is town, he could be setting up a pushback on me, but he'd have to be extra dumb to believe I'm afraid of following through with a good policy lynch because of town lashback.

I just think it's a weak play if he's mafia, and I like the fact he's not just focusing on the things in the thread right at that moment. I didn't actually read much of his cases. I got the feeling, possibly wrong, that he was reading and responding in the thread while still trying to filter out a few people. It looks like he's trying.

Like even if Sentinel flips town, lynching him is a good move for town right now. I have absolutely no qualms about killing people for playing anti-town.




Mocsta liked these posts remember?: + Show Spoiler +

Palmar filter was good because it had some quotes from rayn and acro. I like that rayn picked up on acro.. palmars counter about weak play are fair and aceo is a solid player. But i give higher credit to weekend and massive game = preference to cop out even if mafia. I do like palmat back and forth with rayn and even though i know palmar excels at pushing for thread soapbox position it read as if he was trying to work with the thread instead of pretend to keep up a facade.
In this quote, which happens after reading sl/palmar/sentinel Mocsta has already pre-determined Acro looks scummy somehow by the way because he says "he likes that rayn picked up on acro" which means he got to Palmer's filter and already had this predisposition to dislike Acro.



Uh-oh, it looks like we reached the end of all of their allotted time and we saw no mention of Acro focusing on lurkers or anything that would make Mocsta type what he did. What could that meaaaaaaaaaaaaaan?

Lynch all liars?


I disagree that my list post was lurkers, but it was being characterized as such in the thread. So I'm not surprised he picked up on it. I don't think it's the massive scumslip you make it out to be.


What the fuck are you talking about? Your list post happens after all of my case and after everything that is quoted.

No. My list post was sunday morning and Mocsta only even entered the thread on sunday afternoon...



Okay, let me just get this straight. You are defending Mocsta by saying maybe he read the thread and somehow conveniently forgot that and attributed it to one of the 3 player's he had read filters of, despite saying he hadn't read the thread.

That's acceptable, okay. Even though he said he hadn't actually read the thread (is that a lie then?)

Then you also have to say that when I made the case and called him out on it he retroactively changed his stance to it being him meaning POLICY on Sentinel and not actually anything to do with lurkers:

On March 05 2019 22:06 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 21:54 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:37 Mocsta wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:34 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:30 Mocsta wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:27 marvellosity wrote:
That’s a decent case

Why?

Its taking worsw case explanation

A lot of this is easy to explain as a townie with no knowledge.

Hf does this every game we play when im town
I simply am not wishy washy when scum.

Again.ignore the big letyers. What did u actually like about it?

I will admit you didn’t sound scummy to me from the few posts I’d read.

I did just check sentinel’s filter though and I’m struggling to see where you got anything about not liking acro from it
does it matter?

It was either in sentinel sicklucker or palmar.
Thise were the first three i read.

I read sicklucker because j thought he was tubesock. I wanted to read tubesock cos last game i played with him he was a very well reasoned and rstiinal town viice that i thought woukd br an easy read.


Let's fact check. Remember you specifically said the words:

I didnt like acro in sentinel filter. Cheesy focus on lurjers.. reqd like he was polishing a turd.


And the deadline is before March 03 2019 15:00 GMT

Sicklucker

SL taking to acro about Lynch all Liars, no mention of lurkers from Acro + Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 16:29 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 16:17 Acrofales wrote:
I just started reading and 3 pages in stopped again. From this point onwards, I will be operating on a lynch all liars policy, because holy shit, mafia claims are the dumbest things I have ever seen. So yeah. Claim mafia beyond this point and I'll assume it's the truth. I also refuse to read anything else up to here, unless someone specifically points me somewhere in the first 23 pages worth reading.

Now can we keep the postcount reasonable? This isn't a mini, and I'm going sailing all weekend and have a deadline on Monday.

Thanks.

Acrofales, the townie.


what the hell did I just read. Your all bad so ill be bad so stop being so bad. also lynch all liars is the dumbest shit (at least here) and worrying about mafia claims. where did this majestic beast come from. mafiaish but def way to ego for me to handle for an entire mafia game




SL commenting on Acro talking about spam: + Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 16:31 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 16:27 Acrofales wrote:
Well, clearly failing as you just posted 3 one-liners in a row. Think. Then post. Also, my intention is quite obvious. I'm going away for the weekend and don't want to read 1000 posts like your last 3 when I get back.


then just vote the person you think is mafia before you go and stop being such a weiner



That's it.

Palmar

So aside from the fact that rayn's post is just bad analysis (Acro and HF both look fine at the moment), his thing on me is pretty hilarious


Palmar saying he likes Acro and no mention of lurkers: + Show Spoiler +
On March 03 2019 20:12 Palmar wrote:
To be fair I mostly like Acro just for these two posts. They're the logical way to play the game.

Kill the policy lynch, continue playing.

Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 17:09 Acrofales wrote:
Enters Palmar: he claims to feel strongly about killing sent. So let him do it. All you need to decide is if Palmar is townie enough. But if we decide Palmar is townie enough to be mayor then he is free to kill whoever he likes. He sticks with sentinel and sentinel flips scum? We win, yay! Sheep Palmar into Armageddon. Sentinel flips town? We figure out if Palmars policy lynch is an ideological thing or a scum thing. Either way, we get information about Palmar out of this, which is a great thing to get out of D1.


Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 17:11 Acrofales wrote:
Oh, also, if sent was actually playing and being townie, I'd be more inclined to want him to live. But he has used this "foil" to be an attention whore and cop out of doing anything else so far. Not town play.




On March 03 2019 20:16 Palmar wrote:
Like sure, if he is mafia and knows Sent is town, he could be setting up a pushback on me, but he'd have to be extra dumb to believe I'm afraid of following through with a good policy lynch because of town lashback.

I just think it's a weak play if he's mafia, and I like the fact he's not just focusing on the things in the thread right at that moment. I didn't actually read much of his cases. I got the feeling, possibly wrong, that he was reading and responding in the thread while still trying to filter out a few people. It looks like he's trying.

Like even if Sentinel flips town, lynching him is a good move for town right now. I have absolutely no qualms about killing people for playing anti-town.




Mocsta liked these posts remember?: + Show Spoiler +

Palmar filter was good because it had some quotes from rayn and acro. I like that rayn picked up on acro.. palmars counter about weak play are fair and aceo is a solid player. But i give higher credit to weekend and massive game = preference to cop out even if mafia. I do like palmat back and forth with rayn and even though i know palmar excels at pushing for thread soapbox position it read as if he was trying to work with the thread instead of pretend to keep up a facade.
In this quote, which happens after reading sl/palmar/sentinel Mocsta has already pre-determined Acro looks scummy somehow by the way because he says "he likes that rayn picked up on acro" which means he got to Palmer's filter and already had this predisposition to dislike Acro.



Uh-oh, it looks like we reached the end of all of their allotted time and we saw no mention of Acro focusing on lurkers or anything that would make Mocsta type what he did. What could that meaaaaaaaaaaaaaan?

Lynch all liars?
You are tunneled and embarrassing yourself Will.

Ok, no one mentioned the word lurker, and? Why can that not be my own interpretation or summation of policy lynch.

You are doing your usual thing of nitpicking phrasing that is not congruent with how you view things.
It doesnt make me scum. It makes you tunneled.

You might not respect me as a player, but you should respect me enough not to spruik such blatantly and as you proved, easy to confirm as false, information.

Seriously, waste of time. Im going back to my game of AC. I've done my courtesy, no more replies.


Can you really defend that too?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2019 16:55 GMT
#3282
Looking at Mr wriggles filter, he’s about as bland as a bowl of porridge. He doesn’t put himself out there, doesn’t really seem interested in finding scum and is kinda cruising doing whatever, take some real fencesitting reads. mafia
No gg, No skill.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 16:56 GMT
#3283
On March 06 2019 00:50 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 00:47 Holyflare wrote:
You can quite easily evaluate things yourself my dude, you're a big boy. Don't have to believe everything I say.

Ok. Great. Do wiggles and sentinel.


I'll work on these two next but I don't think I'll get very far.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2019 16:57 GMT
#3284
On March 06 2019 01:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
Also the only reason why conversions vote switch is bad is if bh is a power mafia role


Could you explain why and why are you even talking about it?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2019 16:58 GMT
#3285
What if BH is town, what would that make conversions vote switch, Oats?
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2019 16:58 GMT
#3286
On March 06 2019 01:57 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 01:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
Also the only reason why conversions vote switch is bad is if bh is a power mafia role


Could you explain why and why are you even talking about it?

I don't understand it at all either
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 05 2019 16:58 GMT
#3287
On March 06 2019 01:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
Also the only reason why conversions vote switch is bad is if bh is a power mafia role

what? If BH is scum (which I am doubting), conversion's vote switch is an obvious play for scum, and we're waffling around it. It doesn't make much sense to analyse it, because we can't even pressure conversion about it (which is, btw, a fantastic reason to do it as scum, and imho an abuse of game mechanics around replacements). But scummarv will show himself, and there's a couple of people ahead of him in the lynch pile.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 16:59 GMT
#3288
On March 06 2019 01:58 Vivax wrote:
What if BH is town, what would that make conversions vote switch, Oats?


I'm pretty sure that's what he means. It's only bad if BH is mafia otherwise Conversion painted a massive target on his back for no reason.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2019 16:59 GMT
#3289
On March 06 2019 01:58 Vivax wrote:
What if BH is town, what would that make conversions vote switch, Oats?

Not mafia for it obviously, maybe mafia for other things I dunno, gonna judge marv for that.

Why can’t I talk about it? It’s a pretty discussed topic
No gg, No skill.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 16:59 GMT
#3290
bad = scummy
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2019 17:01 GMT
#3291
On March 06 2019 01:58 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 01:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
Also the only reason why conversions vote switch is bad is if bh is a power mafia role

what? If BH is scum (which I am doubting), conversion's vote switch is an obvious play for scum, and we're waffling around it. It doesn't make much sense to analyse it, because we can't even pressure conversion about it (which is, btw, a fantastic reason to do it as scum, and imho an abuse of game mechanics around replacements). But scummarv will show himself, and there's a couple of people ahead of him in the lynch pile.

Is it illegal to share my opinion acro?
No gg, No skill.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 05 2019 17:02 GMT
#3292
On March 06 2019 01:55 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 01:48 Acrofales wrote:
On March 06 2019 01:41 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 01:32 Acrofales wrote:
On March 06 2019 01:12 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:54 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:37 Mocsta wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:34 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:30 Mocsta wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:27 marvellosity wrote:
That’s a decent case

Why?

Its taking worsw case explanation

A lot of this is easy to explain as a townie with no knowledge.

Hf does this every game we play when im town
I simply am not wishy washy when scum.

Again.ignore the big letyers. What did u actually like about it?

I will admit you didn’t sound scummy to me from the few posts I’d read.

I did just check sentinel’s filter though and I’m struggling to see where you got anything about not liking acro from it
does it matter?

It was either in sentinel sicklucker or palmar.
Thise were the first three i read.

I read sicklucker because j thought he was tubesock. I wanted to read tubesock cos last game i played with him he was a very well reasoned and rstiinal town viice that i thought woukd br an easy read.


Let's fact check. Remember you specifically said the words:

I didnt like acro in sentinel filter. Cheesy focus on lurjers.. reqd like he was polishing a turd.


And the deadline is before March 03 2019 15:00 GMT

Sicklucker

SL taking to acro about Lynch all Liars, no mention of lurkers from Acro + Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 16:29 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 16:17 Acrofales wrote:
I just started reading and 3 pages in stopped again. From this point onwards, I will be operating on a lynch all liars policy, because holy shit, mafia claims are the dumbest things I have ever seen. So yeah. Claim mafia beyond this point and I'll assume it's the truth. I also refuse to read anything else up to here, unless someone specifically points me somewhere in the first 23 pages worth reading.

Now can we keep the postcount reasonable? This isn't a mini, and I'm going sailing all weekend and have a deadline on Monday.

Thanks.

Acrofales, the townie.


what the hell did I just read. Your all bad so ill be bad so stop being so bad. also lynch all liars is the dumbest shit (at least here) and worrying about mafia claims. where did this majestic beast come from. mafiaish but def way to ego for me to handle for an entire mafia game




SL commenting on Acro talking about spam: + Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 16:31 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 16:27 Acrofales wrote:
Well, clearly failing as you just posted 3 one-liners in a row. Think. Then post. Also, my intention is quite obvious. I'm going away for the weekend and don't want to read 1000 posts like your last 3 when I get back.


then just vote the person you think is mafia before you go and stop being such a weiner



That's it.

Palmar

So aside from the fact that rayn's post is just bad analysis (Acro and HF both look fine at the moment), his thing on me is pretty hilarious


Palmar saying he likes Acro and no mention of lurkers: + Show Spoiler +
On March 03 2019 20:12 Palmar wrote:
To be fair I mostly like Acro just for these two posts. They're the logical way to play the game.

Kill the policy lynch, continue playing.

Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 17:09 Acrofales wrote:
Enters Palmar: he claims to feel strongly about killing sent. So let him do it. All you need to decide is if Palmar is townie enough. But if we decide Palmar is townie enough to be mayor then he is free to kill whoever he likes. He sticks with sentinel and sentinel flips scum? We win, yay! Sheep Palmar into Armageddon. Sentinel flips town? We figure out if Palmars policy lynch is an ideological thing or a scum thing. Either way, we get information about Palmar out of this, which is a great thing to get out of D1.


Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 17:11 Acrofales wrote:
Oh, also, if sent was actually playing and being townie, I'd be more inclined to want him to live. But he has used this "foil" to be an attention whore and cop out of doing anything else so far. Not town play.




On March 03 2019 20:16 Palmar wrote:
Like sure, if he is mafia and knows Sent is town, he could be setting up a pushback on me, but he'd have to be extra dumb to believe I'm afraid of following through with a good policy lynch because of town lashback.

I just think it's a weak play if he's mafia, and I like the fact he's not just focusing on the things in the thread right at that moment. I didn't actually read much of his cases. I got the feeling, possibly wrong, that he was reading and responding in the thread while still trying to filter out a few people. It looks like he's trying.

Like even if Sentinel flips town, lynching him is a good move for town right now. I have absolutely no qualms about killing people for playing anti-town.




Mocsta liked these posts remember?: + Show Spoiler +

Palmar filter was good because it had some quotes from rayn and acro. I like that rayn picked up on acro.. palmars counter about weak play are fair and aceo is a solid player. But i give higher credit to weekend and massive game = preference to cop out even if mafia. I do like palmat back and forth with rayn and even though i know palmar excels at pushing for thread soapbox position it read as if he was trying to work with the thread instead of pretend to keep up a facade.
In this quote, which happens after reading sl/palmar/sentinel Mocsta has already pre-determined Acro looks scummy somehow by the way because he says "he likes that rayn picked up on acro" which means he got to Palmer's filter and already had this predisposition to dislike Acro.



Uh-oh, it looks like we reached the end of all of their allotted time and we saw no mention of Acro focusing on lurkers or anything that would make Mocsta type what he did. What could that meaaaaaaaaaaaaaan?

Lynch all liars?


I disagree that my list post was lurkers, but it was being characterized as such in the thread. So I'm not surprised he picked up on it. I don't think it's the massive scumslip you make it out to be.


What the fuck are you talking about? Your list post happens after all of my case and after everything that is quoted.

No. My list post was sunday morning and Mocsta only even entered the thread on sunday afternoon...



Okay, let me just get this straight. You are defending Mocsta by saying maybe he read the thread and somehow conveniently forgot that and attributed it to one of the 3 player's he had read filters of, despite saying he hadn't read the thread.

That's acceptable, okay. Even though he said he hadn't actually read the thread (is that a lie then?)

Then you also have to say that when I made the case and called him out on it he retroactively changed his stance to it being him meaning POLICY on Sentinel and not actually anything to do with lurkers:

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 22:06 Mocsta wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:54 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:37 Mocsta wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:34 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:30 Mocsta wrote:
On March 05 2019 21:27 marvellosity wrote:
That’s a decent case

Why?

Its taking worsw case explanation

A lot of this is easy to explain as a townie with no knowledge.

Hf does this every game we play when im town
I simply am not wishy washy when scum.

Again.ignore the big letyers. What did u actually like about it?

I will admit you didn’t sound scummy to me from the few posts I’d read.

I did just check sentinel’s filter though and I’m struggling to see where you got anything about not liking acro from it
does it matter?

It was either in sentinel sicklucker or palmar.
Thise were the first three i read.

I read sicklucker because j thought he was tubesock. I wanted to read tubesock cos last game i played with him he was a very well reasoned and rstiinal town viice that i thought woukd br an easy read.


Let's fact check. Remember you specifically said the words:

I didnt like acro in sentinel filter. Cheesy focus on lurjers.. reqd like he was polishing a turd.


And the deadline is before March 03 2019 15:00 GMT

Sicklucker

SL taking to acro about Lynch all Liars, no mention of lurkers from Acro + Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 16:29 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 16:17 Acrofales wrote:
I just started reading and 3 pages in stopped again. From this point onwards, I will be operating on a lynch all liars policy, because holy shit, mafia claims are the dumbest things I have ever seen. So yeah. Claim mafia beyond this point and I'll assume it's the truth. I also refuse to read anything else up to here, unless someone specifically points me somewhere in the first 23 pages worth reading.

Now can we keep the postcount reasonable? This isn't a mini, and I'm going sailing all weekend and have a deadline on Monday.

Thanks.

Acrofales, the townie.


what the hell did I just read. Your all bad so ill be bad so stop being so bad. also lynch all liars is the dumbest shit (at least here) and worrying about mafia claims. where did this majestic beast come from. mafiaish but def way to ego for me to handle for an entire mafia game




SL commenting on Acro talking about spam: + Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 16:31 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 16:27 Acrofales wrote:
Well, clearly failing as you just posted 3 one-liners in a row. Think. Then post. Also, my intention is quite obvious. I'm going away for the weekend and don't want to read 1000 posts like your last 3 when I get back.


then just vote the person you think is mafia before you go and stop being such a weiner



That's it.

Palmar

So aside from the fact that rayn's post is just bad analysis (Acro and HF both look fine at the moment), his thing on me is pretty hilarious


Palmar saying he likes Acro and no mention of lurkers: + Show Spoiler +
On March 03 2019 20:12 Palmar wrote:
To be fair I mostly like Acro just for these two posts. They're the logical way to play the game.

Kill the policy lynch, continue playing.

Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 17:09 Acrofales wrote:
Enters Palmar: he claims to feel strongly about killing sent. So let him do it. All you need to decide is if Palmar is townie enough. But if we decide Palmar is townie enough to be mayor then he is free to kill whoever he likes. He sticks with sentinel and sentinel flips scum? We win, yay! Sheep Palmar into Armageddon. Sentinel flips town? We figure out if Palmars policy lynch is an ideological thing or a scum thing. Either way, we get information about Palmar out of this, which is a great thing to get out of D1.


Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 17:11 Acrofales wrote:
Oh, also, if sent was actually playing and being townie, I'd be more inclined to want him to live. But he has used this "foil" to be an attention whore and cop out of doing anything else so far. Not town play.




On March 03 2019 20:16 Palmar wrote:
Like sure, if he is mafia and knows Sent is town, he could be setting up a pushback on me, but he'd have to be extra dumb to believe I'm afraid of following through with a good policy lynch because of town lashback.

I just think it's a weak play if he's mafia, and I like the fact he's not just focusing on the things in the thread right at that moment. I didn't actually read much of his cases. I got the feeling, possibly wrong, that he was reading and responding in the thread while still trying to filter out a few people. It looks like he's trying.

Like even if Sentinel flips town, lynching him is a good move for town right now. I have absolutely no qualms about killing people for playing anti-town.




Mocsta liked these posts remember?: + Show Spoiler +

Palmar filter was good because it had some quotes from rayn and acro. I like that rayn picked up on acro.. palmars counter about weak play are fair and aceo is a solid player. But i give higher credit to weekend and massive game = preference to cop out even if mafia. I do like palmat back and forth with rayn and even though i know palmar excels at pushing for thread soapbox position it read as if he was trying to work with the thread instead of pretend to keep up a facade.
In this quote, which happens after reading sl/palmar/sentinel Mocsta has already pre-determined Acro looks scummy somehow by the way because he says "he likes that rayn picked up on acro" which means he got to Palmer's filter and already had this predisposition to dislike Acro.



Uh-oh, it looks like we reached the end of all of their allotted time and we saw no mention of Acro focusing on lurkers or anything that would make Mocsta type what he did. What could that meaaaaaaaaaaaaaan?

Lynch all liars?
You are tunneled and embarrassing yourself Will.

Ok, no one mentioned the word lurker, and? Why can that not be my own interpretation or summation of policy lynch.

You are doing your usual thing of nitpicking phrasing that is not congruent with how you view things.
It doesnt make me scum. It makes you tunneled.

You might not respect me as a player, but you should respect me enough not to spruik such blatantly and as you proved, easy to confirm as false, information.

Seriously, waste of time. Im going back to my game of AC. I've done my courtesy, no more replies.


Can you really defend that too?

No. I can't. There's something fishy about mocsta. I think we agree. I don't really know why you have to harp on about me not thinking absolutely every detail you picked up is scummy. It's night. He isn't here. There isn't a lynch to consolidate, and when there is, it's consolidating on you, not mocsta. But if you're green, you might not have been an utter failure. /golfclap.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2019 17:02 GMT
#3293
On March 06 2019 01:59 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 01:58 Vivax wrote:
What if BH is town, what would that make conversions vote switch, Oats?

Not mafia for it obviously, maybe mafia for other things I dunno, gonna judge marv for that.

Why can’t I talk about it? It’s a pretty discussed topic


Since you don't know what BH is, then why are you bringing it up?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2019 17:04 GMT
#3294
I fail to see the value that question would have for yourself if you are town here.

You aren't telling anyone anything useful, not even to yourself.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 05 2019 17:07 GMT
#3295
On March 06 2019 01:44 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 01:43 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 06 2019 01:40 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 06 2019 01:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
Why not? I like him and he's a fun guy to talk to.

We got other things we got to worry about like finding the other scums :o

LS with all due respect, get off my dick and do something?
Please and thank you?
:D

Jeez man I was thinking about Damdred tbh. What you think of Damdred?

He's done dick all. Also I'm bad at reading him.
What is general consensus on him? I can't remember anyone talking about him much at all.

There's a bunch of players (you, DAmdred, rsoul, Trfel, I think there's more?) that all seem to have the idea that you can read each other pretty well, has that been happening?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 05 2019 17:07 GMT
#3296
On March 06 2019 02:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 01:58 Acrofales wrote:
On March 06 2019 01:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
Also the only reason why conversions vote switch is bad is if bh is a power mafia role

what? If BH is scum (which I am doubting), conversion's vote switch is an obvious play for scum, and we're waffling around it. It doesn't make much sense to analyse it, because we can't even pressure conversion about it (which is, btw, a fantastic reason to do it as scum, and imho an abuse of game mechanics around replacements). But scummarv will show himself, and there's a couple of people ahead of him in the lynch pile.

Is it illegal to share my opinion acro?

No. But try to make sense when you do. Your one-liner is a complete non-sequitur.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 05 2019 17:08 GMT
#3297
On March 06 2019 01:57 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 01:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
Also the only reason why conversions vote switch is bad is if bh is a power mafia role


Could you explain why and why are you even talking about it?

Probably cause Oats
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2019 17:08 GMT
#3298
Fish
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2019 17:09 GMT
#3299
On March 06 2019 02:02 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 01:59 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2019 01:58 Vivax wrote:
What if BH is town, what would that make conversions vote switch, Oats?

Not mafia for it obviously, maybe mafia for other things I dunno, gonna judge marv for that.

Why can’t I talk about it? It’s a pretty discussed topic


Since you don't know what BH is, then why are you bringing it up?

Because apparently people want to lynch conversion/marv right now

Where are you going with this
No gg, No skill.
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom9999 Posts
March 05 2019 17:09 GMT
#3300
On March 06 2019 02:08 Alakaslam wrote:
Fish


RIP Meatloaf <3
Prev 1 163 164 165 166 167 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 1032
WardiTV809
OGKoka 273
Rex144
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 273
Rex 144
ProTech136
Codebar 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2279
Shuttle 2254
Horang2 1353
EffOrt 871
Jaedong 784
BeSt 534
Light 413
Mini 354
Stork 317
firebathero 300
[ Show more ]
ZerO 270
Rush 246
ggaemo 146
Barracks 123
Zeus 92
Shine 75
Killer 66
Sea.KH 60
Hyun 52
Yoon 42
Sexy 31
Shinee 31
ToSsGirL 29
Mong 28
Bale 26
PianO 23
sorry 22
Aegong 21
soO 19
Terrorterran 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Sacsri 11
HiyA 9
Noble 9
yabsab 9
zelot 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
qojqva3189
Dendi2310
BananaSlamJamma333
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
x6flipin342
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes458
Other Games
singsing2258
olofmeister1719
hiko944
B2W.Neo746
Lowko363
Pyrionflax214
Sick184
Liquid`VortiX162
ArmadaUGS94
Mew2King42
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream550
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH300
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2109
• Nemesis1348
Other Games
• WagamamaTV264
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 9m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 9m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.