• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:20
CEST 03:20
KST 10:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1 [IPSL] IPSL is Back With Winter 26-27!
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9582 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 166

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 164 165 166 167 168 454 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2019 17:09 GMT
#3301
On March 06 2019 02:07 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 02:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2019 01:58 Acrofales wrote:
On March 06 2019 01:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
Also the only reason why conversions vote switch is bad is if bh is a power mafia role

what? If BH is scum (which I am doubting), conversion's vote switch is an obvious play for scum, and we're waffling around it. It doesn't make much sense to analyse it, because we can't even pressure conversion about it (which is, btw, a fantastic reason to do it as scum, and imho an abuse of game mechanics around replacements). But scummarv will show himself, and there's a couple of people ahead of him in the lynch pile.

Is it illegal to share my opinion acro?

No. But try to make sense when you do. Your one-liner is a complete non-sequitur.
you rather I randomly quote someone who said conversion was hella scummy?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2019 17:11 GMT
#3302
On March 06 2019 02:04 Vivax wrote:
I fail to see the value that question would have for yourself if you are town here.

You aren't telling anyone anything useful, not even to yourself.

The question whether conversion is town or mafia seems fairly pertinent to this game of mafia we are playing hmmmm?
No gg, No skill.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 05 2019 17:12 GMT
#3303
Marv being back here gives me good feels
Also this post
On March 05 2019 09:42 marvellosity wrote:
you should probably listen to dead-town Palmar and kill Sentinel though, it was a good read


Marv making the conversion slot so much more difficult. Would not lynch above a whole host of others

On March 06 2019 01:44 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 00:34 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2019 00:15 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2019 00:07 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2019 00:02 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 23:56 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 23:49 Jockmcplop wrote:
Remember I only have this game to go on.

Buuuut.

Looking through your filter, every time you have town read someone you have quoted something they have posted and given a reason why that post makes you town read them. Usually this process makes sense but then with trfel we get this:



On March 05 2019 08:37 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:32 Trfel wrote:
STILL NO ONE HAS SAID A SINGLE THING TO ME

NOT ONE EXPLANATION OF WHY I AM MAFIA
NOT ONE QUESTION
NOTHING


Do you realize what is happening? If I'm lynched, fine, whatever, but someone acknowledge my existence please!


You've been way too confident on your reads for me and it seems convenient where you ended up but fuck me if I'm not being a sucker :/


I don't know what this post is at all.
Unless I'm literally reading your words wrong, you're giving a reason why you should lynch trfel whilst changing your vote. This isn't a town read.

On March 05 2019 08:46 rsoultin wrote:
it's not even for a good reason it just /feels/ like maybe he's town lol >< fml


And then that happened and it just seems weird to me.


okay. i can see why that might confuse you. it was like 2 mins or something to deadline and i was focused on things more important than quoting and explaining shit but you can't know that or my motivations -shrugs-

i should really read things fully before i respond. i was telling him why i'd scumread him :/ and i still believed those valid but felt he was town, so it came down to choosing whether my original reasons were stronger or the feels were. i went with feels and yes that's partly cause he would have been around to evaluate later and partly just cause i'm more susceptible to doubts near EoD anyway ><

truffle is a player who waffles a lot on his reads. on the one hand, on the other hand, these are points against them, and these are for, and ultimately i think he falls on this or that side. i'm not used to this apparenltly new? version of him where he's stating his reads more confidently. so

Why are you defending yourself so much?

Why not though

I have often way over-defended myself, it’s a pride thing (and she is that)

Because scum are more interested defending themself........

It’s like you didn’t read my post bro

If she is mafia it isn’t for that


Want to hear this though---do you think she is mafia? Or just shutting down bad read?


I am having trouble with this re-read of rsoul
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 05 2019 17:13 GMT
#3304
On March 06 2019 02:09 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 02:08 Alakaslam wrote:
Fish



+ points from me
Something you said sounded scummy earlier today and I forget what it was but this made me forget all about it.




okay not really
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 05 2019 17:13 GMT
#3305
On March 06 2019 02:07 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 01:44 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 06 2019 01:43 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 06 2019 01:40 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 06 2019 01:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
Why not? I like him and he's a fun guy to talk to.

We got other things we got to worry about like finding the other scums :o

LS with all due respect, get off my dick and do something?
Please and thank you?
:D

Jeez man I was thinking about Damdred tbh. What you think of Damdred?

He's done dick all. Also I'm bad at reading him.
What is general consensus on him? I can't remember anyone talking about him much at all.

There's a bunch of players (you, DAmdred, rsoul, Trfel, I think there's more?) that all seem to have the idea that you can read each other pretty well, has that been happening?

I am mixed on him but I think he's only mafia if Tina is town honestly. Gut says town I really want him to do more work honestly.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom9999 Posts
March 05 2019 17:15 GMT
#3306
On March 06 2019 02:13 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 02:09 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:08 Alakaslam wrote:
Fish


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkjbMoj0JY4

+ points from me
Something you said sounded scummy earlier today and I forget what it was but this made me forget all about it.




okay not really


Was it that thing i said about you being mafia?
RIP Meatloaf <3
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 05 2019 17:15 GMT
#3307
On March 06 2019 02:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 02:07 Acrofales wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2019 01:58 Acrofales wrote:
On March 06 2019 01:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
Also the only reason why conversions vote switch is bad is if bh is a power mafia role

what? If BH is scum (which I am doubting), conversion's vote switch is an obvious play for scum, and we're waffling around it. It doesn't make much sense to analyse it, because we can't even pressure conversion about it (which is, btw, a fantastic reason to do it as scum, and imho an abuse of game mechanics around replacements). But scummarv will show himself, and there's a couple of people ahead of him in the lynch pile.

Is it illegal to share my opinion acro?

No. But try to make sense when you do. Your one-liner is a complete non-sequitur.
you rather I randomly quote someone who said conversion was hella scummy?

No. But ok. You already dealt with if BH is a townie. Now:
On March 06 2019 01:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
Also the only reason why conversions vote switch is bad is if bh is a power mafia role

What if BH is a goon?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 05 2019 17:20 GMT
#3308
On March 04 2019 16:15 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 14:43 WaveofShadow wrote:
My weakness is I often tie people's alignments to their reads of me but I can't help but be curious.
Stuff like rsoul's read of me makes me lean scum on her because it feels like a massive cop-out when I know she's way more capable and at the very least could have taken the bad=scum route or formulated some opinion on my lacklustre performance thus far. It's real easy.


-amused- I'm really not responsible for your lack of reading comprehension. Maybe responsible for being a scattered poster with a chipmunk memory, but that's another thing. The number of people who either don't (or pretend they don't, as the case was last time I remember) get when I say I 'don't like' someone and put them in my lynch list that that's a scumread is kinda staggering.

But carry on boyo. I'm not hating your focus on how people are reading you.

Ok I remember giving her a pass from this explanation earlier but I realize it doesn't actually explain what I want it to
She still didn't elaborate on what put me on her list here---I geuss considering her list was supposedly 8 people long here maybe it was just the look of my posting or that something about me felt 'off,' but just why can't seh say so when so many other people had no problem with it? I keep coming back to this and it bothers me so much.
As does much of her filter throughout the day where she pokes at people and seems afraid to make reads.

Other times she does though so bleargh
Still going
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 17:21 GMT
#3309
On March 06 2019 02:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
Marv being back here gives me good feels
Also this post
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:42 marvellosity wrote:
you should probably listen to dead-town Palmar and kill Sentinel though, it was a good read


Marv making the conversion slot so much more difficult. Would not lynch above a whole host of others

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 01:44 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2019 00:34 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2019 00:15 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2019 00:07 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2019 00:02 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 23:56 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 23:49 Jockmcplop wrote:
Remember I only have this game to go on.

Buuuut.

Looking through your filter, every time you have town read someone you have quoted something they have posted and given a reason why that post makes you town read them. Usually this process makes sense but then with trfel we get this:



On March 05 2019 08:37 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:32 Trfel wrote:
STILL NO ONE HAS SAID A SINGLE THING TO ME

NOT ONE EXPLANATION OF WHY I AM MAFIA
NOT ONE QUESTION
NOTHING


Do you realize what is happening? If I'm lynched, fine, whatever, but someone acknowledge my existence please!


You've been way too confident on your reads for me and it seems convenient where you ended up but fuck me if I'm not being a sucker :/


I don't know what this post is at all.
Unless I'm literally reading your words wrong, you're giving a reason why you should lynch trfel whilst changing your vote. This isn't a town read.

On March 05 2019 08:46 rsoultin wrote:
it's not even for a good reason it just /feels/ like maybe he's town lol >< fml


And then that happened and it just seems weird to me.


okay. i can see why that might confuse you. it was like 2 mins or something to deadline and i was focused on things more important than quoting and explaining shit but you can't know that or my motivations -shrugs-

i should really read things fully before i respond. i was telling him why i'd scumread him :/ and i still believed those valid but felt he was town, so it came down to choosing whether my original reasons were stronger or the feels were. i went with feels and yes that's partly cause he would have been around to evaluate later and partly just cause i'm more susceptible to doubts near EoD anyway ><

truffle is a player who waffles a lot on his reads. on the one hand, on the other hand, these are points against them, and these are for, and ultimately i think he falls on this or that side. i'm not used to this apparenltly new? version of him where he's stating his reads more confidently. so

Why are you defending yourself so much?

Why not though

I have often way over-defended myself, it’s a pride thing (and she is that)

Because scum are more interested defending themself........

It’s like you didn’t read my post bro

If she is mafia it isn’t for that


Want to hear this though---do you think she is mafia? Or just shutting down bad read?


I am having trouble with this re-read of rsoul


Didn't marv say he hadn't read the thread properly at that time? I hardly think that's a good post to read Marv anything in the slightest and seems like a bit of a stretch. You also completely eradicate any town building points with the second quote. What is the point of the first half if you still have questions that need answering?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 17:23 GMT
#3310
Alakaslam, if you have a sure fire scum read on me then I suggest you share with the thread. What benefit do you bring to anyone in the game sitting back posting videos and gloating when you have me "dead to rights"?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2019 17:23 GMT
#3311
On March 06 2019 02:15 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 02:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:07 Acrofales wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2019 01:58 Acrofales wrote:
On March 06 2019 01:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
Also the only reason why conversions vote switch is bad is if bh is a power mafia role

what? If BH is scum (which I am doubting), conversion's vote switch is an obvious play for scum, and we're waffling around it. It doesn't make much sense to analyse it, because we can't even pressure conversion about it (which is, btw, a fantastic reason to do it as scum, and imho an abuse of game mechanics around replacements). But scummarv will show himself, and there's a couple of people ahead of him in the lynch pile.

Is it illegal to share my opinion acro?

No. But try to make sense when you do. Your one-liner is a complete non-sequitur.
you rather I randomly quote someone who said conversion was hella scummy?

No. But ok. You already dealt with if BH is a townie. Now:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 01:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
Also the only reason why conversions vote switch is bad is if bh is a power mafia role

What if BH is a goon?

Then the switch is ~~~ because conversion has to know that he’s probably going down after bh flips so there’s a decent chance it’s a 2 for 1 so I’m not sure he does that if bh is a goon
No gg, No skill.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 05 2019 17:27 GMT
#3312
On March 06 2019 02:15 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 02:13 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:09 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:08 Alakaslam wrote:
Fish


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkjbMoj0JY4

+ points from me
Something you said sounded scummy earlier today and I forget what it was but this made me forget all about it.




okay not really


Was it that thing i said about you being mafia?

I've mostly been ignoring that because at this point I should be obvious town to damn near everyone but you're new here supposedly, so I can forgive that. And I do like how you've been playing, regardless of alignment. (If TL mafia somehow keeps going after this, stick around. You're a nice addition.)

Yeah looking through your earlier stuff at first I didn't like it obviously since you were calling me scum, but you went way more in depth than anyone else did and put effort into it. Basic stuff like calling out weak play ultimately, but you gave good explanations and context.

On March 05 2019 07:36 Jockmcplop wrote:
I've been keeping up but not posting.
Shouldn't trfel be here defending himself if he's scum instead of that 'take it or leave it' bullshit?

Post almost screams town. Ugh maybe the 'newbie' thing is clouding my judgment but I feel like not too many people are ok posting that for fear of (even if not worrying someone will find it scummy) garnering too much attention.

Oh yeah THIS post.
On March 05 2019 17:55 Jockmcplop wrote:
I don't get the palmar kill.
I get why hf would say he's going to lynch palmar but I really thought he was going to go on something stronger than 'Well I said I would' when deciding who to kill. He had already got himself a ton of info, could have got even more by killing someone else.

My townread on rsoultin is fading fast. Something about the way she kickstarted the trfel train and the got out of the way at the last second.

I think other people called this out but I don't even understand what you're asking here. HF said he'd kill Palmar, he did. You are acting surprised by this for some reason? Despite you voting for him? Like...wtf IS this?

Anyway the good outweighs the bad here imo but that post-lynch stuff is so weird in what is actually a pretty damn good filter. Like your suspicions on rsoul now (for obvious reason) and you thinking I'm scummy actually doesn't mean much to me right now.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 05 2019 17:29 GMT
#3313
On March 06 2019 02:21 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 02:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
Marv being back here gives me good feels
Also this post
On March 05 2019 09:42 marvellosity wrote:
you should probably listen to dead-town Palmar and kill Sentinel though, it was a good read


Marv making the conversion slot so much more difficult. Would not lynch above a whole host of others

On March 06 2019 01:44 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2019 00:34 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2019 00:15 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2019 00:07 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2019 00:02 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 23:56 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 23:49 Jockmcplop wrote:
Remember I only have this game to go on.

Buuuut.

Looking through your filter, every time you have town read someone you have quoted something they have posted and given a reason why that post makes you town read them. Usually this process makes sense but then with trfel we get this:



On March 05 2019 08:37 rsoultin wrote:
[quote]

You've been way too confident on your reads for me and it seems convenient where you ended up but fuck me if I'm not being a sucker :/


I don't know what this post is at all.
Unless I'm literally reading your words wrong, you're giving a reason why you should lynch trfel whilst changing your vote. This isn't a town read.

On March 05 2019 08:46 rsoultin wrote:
it's not even for a good reason it just /feels/ like maybe he's town lol >< fml


And then that happened and it just seems weird to me.


okay. i can see why that might confuse you. it was like 2 mins or something to deadline and i was focused on things more important than quoting and explaining shit but you can't know that or my motivations -shrugs-

i should really read things fully before i respond. i was telling him why i'd scumread him :/ and i still believed those valid but felt he was town, so it came down to choosing whether my original reasons were stronger or the feels were. i went with feels and yes that's partly cause he would have been around to evaluate later and partly just cause i'm more susceptible to doubts near EoD anyway ><

truffle is a player who waffles a lot on his reads. on the one hand, on the other hand, these are points against them, and these are for, and ultimately i think he falls on this or that side. i'm not used to this apparenltly new? version of him where he's stating his reads more confidently. so

Why are you defending yourself so much?

Why not though

I have often way over-defended myself, it’s a pride thing (and she is that)

Because scum are more interested defending themself........

It’s like you didn’t read my post bro

If she is mafia it isn’t for that


Want to hear this though---do you think she is mafia? Or just shutting down bad read?


I am having trouble with this re-read of rsoul


Didn't marv say he hadn't read the thread properly at that time? I hardly think that's a good post to read Marv anything in the slightest and seems like a bit of a stretch. You also completely eradicate any town building points with the second quote. What is the point of the first half if you still have questions that need answering?

wtf?
Because I want to know what marv thinks of rsoul?
How are those things in any way related?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 17:33 GMT
#3314
On March 06 2019 02:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 02:21 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
Marv being back here gives me good feels
Also this post
On March 05 2019 09:42 marvellosity wrote:
you should probably listen to dead-town Palmar and kill Sentinel though, it was a good read


Marv making the conversion slot so much more difficult. Would not lynch above a whole host of others

On March 06 2019 01:44 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2019 00:34 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2019 00:15 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2019 00:07 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2019 00:02 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 23:56 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 23:49 Jockmcplop wrote:
Remember I only have this game to go on.

Buuuut.

Looking through your filter, every time you have town read someone you have quoted something they have posted and given a reason why that post makes you town read them. Usually this process makes sense but then with trfel we get this:



[quote]

I don't know what this post is at all.
Unless I'm literally reading your words wrong, you're giving a reason why you should lynch trfel whilst changing your vote. This isn't a town read.

[quote]

And then that happened and it just seems weird to me.


okay. i can see why that might confuse you. it was like 2 mins or something to deadline and i was focused on things more important than quoting and explaining shit but you can't know that or my motivations -shrugs-

i should really read things fully before i respond. i was telling him why i'd scumread him :/ and i still believed those valid but felt he was town, so it came down to choosing whether my original reasons were stronger or the feels were. i went with feels and yes that's partly cause he would have been around to evaluate later and partly just cause i'm more susceptible to doubts near EoD anyway ><

truffle is a player who waffles a lot on his reads. on the one hand, on the other hand, these are points against them, and these are for, and ultimately i think he falls on this or that side. i'm not used to this apparenltly new? version of him where he's stating his reads more confidently. so

Why are you defending yourself so much?

Why not though

I have often way over-defended myself, it’s a pride thing (and she is that)

Because scum are more interested defending themself........

It’s like you didn’t read my post bro

If she is mafia it isn’t for that


Want to hear this though---do you think she is mafia? Or just shutting down bad read?


I am having trouble with this re-read of rsoul


Didn't marv say he hadn't read the thread properly at that time? I hardly think that's a good post to read Marv anything in the slightest and seems like a bit of a stretch. You also completely eradicate any town building points with the second quote. What is the point of the first half if you still have questions that need answering?

wtf?
Because I want to know what marv thinks of rsoul?
How are those things in any way related?



Because your "want to hear this though" -- sounded like you were waiting on his answer to definitively decide his alignment. Is that incorrect?
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 05 2019 17:34 GMT
#3315
On March 06 2019 02:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 02:15 Acrofales wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:07 Acrofales wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2019 01:58 Acrofales wrote:
On March 06 2019 01:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
Also the only reason why conversions vote switch is bad is if bh is a power mafia role

what? If BH is scum (which I am doubting), conversion's vote switch is an obvious play for scum, and we're waffling around it. It doesn't make much sense to analyse it, because we can't even pressure conversion about it (which is, btw, a fantastic reason to do it as scum, and imho an abuse of game mechanics around replacements). But scummarv will show himself, and there's a couple of people ahead of him in the lynch pile.

Is it illegal to share my opinion acro?

No. But try to make sense when you do. Your one-liner is a complete non-sequitur.
you rather I randomly quote someone who said conversion was hella scummy?

No. But ok. You already dealt with if BH is a townie. Now:
On March 06 2019 01:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
Also the only reason why conversions vote switch is bad is if bh is a power mafia role

What if BH is a goon?

Then the switch is ~~~ because conversion has to know that he’s probably going down after bh flips so there’s a decent chance it’s a 2 for 1 so I’m not sure he does that if bh is a goon

Does he though? He was replaced out and could never be called out on his vote switching shenanigans, and BH already explained how townies can do it. Moreover, it was in the context of HF shooting Palmar in the face, so scum also knew that shitstorm was going down simultaneously. I reckon he figured he could get away with it, and being replaced by marv, the king of scummers everywhere, there was a good chance they'd even bullshit their way out of it. At least as long as BH is unflipped, anyway.

And they aren't wrong. We probably shouldn't focus on that. BH looks like he might start playing, and his "GG guys" post was pretty townie (although if they knew they were gonna vote shenannies, that could've been precrafted to be good).

Meanwhile, the HF situation is a far bigger problem. Either one of the major town voices is scum and we need to get rid of him. Or he's an idiot scum sympathizer and we have to get rid of him anyway. So we need to get rid of HF *now*. Or in the words of the great Palmar, may he rest in peace:

On March 05 2019 08:50 Palmar wrote:
Palmar's last minute thoughts www.palmarthoughts.gov.www\palmarthoughts


  • Sadly you have to kill HF if he murders me. I'm not even sure he's mafia but it'll be an argument for days and days if you don't. Get it over with.
  • Other stuff

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 17:34 GMT
#3316
I went into Sentinel's filter with the mindset that he was mafia and I came out thinking he was town. I can't be bothered to look at his older games but he reads much more sarcastic and not giving a shit-y than I previously thought. Doesn't look like mafia to me.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 17:35 GMT
#3317
I don't think mafia would have any idea that I would shoot Palmar in the slightest. They would have thought it was a ruse.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 05 2019 17:35 GMT
#3318
Oh, and Oats: you see how much better this works if you post your thoughts, rather than just your conclusion?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 05 2019 17:36 GMT
#3319
Ok wait a minute.
I think I found something solid on rsoul?

Am I crazy in that nowhere does she solidly state WHY she thinks Palmar is scum aside from the fact that she likes Rayn's case which she then assumes to be a bus? This gives some context to her waffling a little on it later but earlier on in the day she just states 'he's a scumread' a bunch with almost no context aside from the fact that the idea seems to be gaining some traction. Like the only post where she gives even a bit of information at all, half of it is dedicated to talk about whether he does or doesnt play as scum or town on weekends.

And then later on she mentions how he can push a wagon as scum or town.

This might be it. Like, the rest of her filter looks ok, I don't mind the style where she pops in and snipes stuff here and there because there is actually some work/reads here and there. But it's when it comes to stuff that COUNTS that things always look off to me (ie. reads on me because I know my own alignment, reads on flipped players)

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 05 2019 17:36 GMT
#3320
On March 06 2019 02:35 Holyflare wrote:
I don't think mafia would have any idea that I would shoot Palmar in the slightest. They would have thought it was a ruse.

Wait. Why didn't you just tell them in the QT?
Prev 1 164 165 166 167 168 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings115
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 185
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11480
White-Ra 305
Dota 2
monkeys_forever798
NeuroSwarm148
febbydoto4
League of Legends
Doublelift6149
JimRising 647
Counter-Strike
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox877
Other Games
summit1g9348
Maynarde205
ArmadaUGS74
Mew2King32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick321
BasetradeTV189
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 7
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 77
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 40m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
9h 40m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 40m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.