• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:42
CEST 10:42
KST 17:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7281 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVIII - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2018 15:05 GMT
#1848
Rels looks better than mderg in this conversation.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2018 15:08 GMT
#1849
Blahh. I think I am still in favor lynching Rels here. But I can very easily be wrong. I need to think about the overall game. The overall consensus.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2018 15:14 GMT
#1850
I'll do it on a pc at home. Blah blah.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2018 18:08 GMT
#1853
Well....
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2018 18:27 GMT
#1854
On January 19 2018 00:59 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2018 22:27 Damerion wrote:
On January 18 2018 22:19 TheTwatyEvildoer wrote:
On January 18 2018 22:09 Damerion wrote:
On January 18 2018 22:01 TheTwatyEvildoer wrote:
On January 18 2018 21:56 Damerion wrote:
Good morning,

I have decided with careful conaideration that Damdred is scum over DarthFoley and Mocsta. Or at least that I would much rather lynch him over both and then reevaluate at that point.

But onto my main point, Damdred is an extremely meta based player and has used exactly 0 points of meta to make his reads this game.

He also is gòing about thw game in a way that is not typical of him, he generally town hunts and only goes after his scum reads day two instead of pushing early day one when he town hunts. He also usually goes off the beaten path and looks where others do not.

And look what he is doing here, he bases his scum read of DarthFoley off one post.

Also I have a slight meta read on Damdred on his word usuage, in that he uses certain words when explaining his reads and he does not use it in any of his posts.

I think Damdred is scum and you all should join me in voting him off.

##vote Damdred


Is meta that thing where people based early reads on a player's past games?

Anyways,

Bold doesn't make since sense everyone who thinks Darthfoley is scum is doing the same.

Can you explain the word usage point more in detail with examples?


Meta is using past experiences with a player/previous games played, and applying it to current actions. Be it tone, how they approach reads etc..

Damdreds is extremely different at this point, especially considering he has paid attention to no town reads and has not really even interacted with anyone besides you and talks to you like you are confirmed town.

Everyone else can do the same, that does not change the fact that Damdred never really goes after low hanging fruit, eapecially with this ferocity.

I hate to give away the meta point, but he can get over it. Damdred is a super excitable player (which also is missing), and so when he feels like he is onto something hardcore he starts spamming the word Like, which always makes him sound like a valley girl but i digress.

The main point is he seems to lack the excitement of finding scum and this changes the way he plays and points towards a scum game instead of town.

Not saying you are wrong, but since I can't vidcate it. I'm going to focus on the last bit because the prior means I either have to trust you, or play with Damdred before.

I will say he seems to at least had a list of town members a page or two back. I don't know if that is what you refer to as town hunting.

He does seem to have a desire to wait it out to vote. Won't comment further since he was around, and I am in treated in how he will respond. So while I do have some opinion on your read on him, I'm not going to give a way for him to get out of your read.


He has BeenThereDoneThat, Holyflare and Rsoultin as his town I believe.

Damdred believes Holyflare is the best mafia player on the site and always hedges on him, so his read on Holyflare seems out of character at the time.

His read on BeenThereDoneThat is based on much less than he normally would give, and no reasoning or interaction with Rsoultin.

Damdred is excellent at finding town, I believe he might be the best in that regard. However this is out of line for him to act this way. I will respect you wanting to wait on him however.

This is true

I don't like this. 3rd post you make in this game and you are not looking at the game critically searching for mafia. You just bold an unimportant thing and +1 that.

On January 19 2018 23:23 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2018 07:07 rsoultin wrote:
I think my phone is now cutting off sentences or in posting too sleepily :/

DF reason to post first post not clear to me.

Want to lynch HF for difficult to explain reasons. I think it's mostly a sense of leechyness, like he's a mind parasite adding bottom but etting some things on and kissing in others. Both of which he can also do as an active player but usually with his own thoughts actually mixed in. I also know that lynching him is like pulling teeth, especially on day one.

How do you expect me to have a conversation with Damdred when we werent around at the same time, Rels?

This post is pretty townie.
To answer the question: dunno.

I don't know if that rsoultin post is townie. Looks like gibberish.
So I don't like you don't pressure rsoultin here. I saw somebody call you out on this read and you explain it. But the lack of pressuring people is bad.

On January 19 2018 23:45 Rels wrote:
rsoul is town ez game then

meh. I have no clue why.
Which I should have reading his filter.

On January 20 2018 08:15 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2018 08:04 Holyflare wrote:
On January 20 2018 08:04 Rels wrote:
On January 20 2018 08:01 Holyflare wrote:
And it's ridiculous that you say that because you're simultaneously accusing me of deflecting off df while saying I'm not actually pushing anything. So which is it?

In fact that's such a bull shit accusation I'm removing you from the top of the list and moving you down to where df used to be.

that makes no sense so whatever. You're still rambling pointlessly.
Explain to me why Damdred is scum because I don't see it. "Damdred's reaction" is not helpful. I don't see the "panic" you described yesterday in his reaction


read my filter where I outline it

oh yeah you're right
I think I want to vote Damdred again

Rels looks really bad in this conversation with HF. Town vs Mafia bad.
It was a nice deflection of the initial point HF raised though. Never answered.

On January 20 2018 08:41 Rels wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote Damdred

haha. Man... In your filter you should have always followed rsoultin and vote darthfoley.
dafuq. You scumread hf, townread rsoultin. You never scumread Damdred, and you had problems with darthfoley.

And you end up on Damdred with HF due to 1 miracle post and you "filterdiving" and finding 2 Damdred quotes. And then you even end up on btdt while df was just sitting there begging to be voted.



Nha. Rels is mafia. Or at least deserves my vote today.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2018 18:31 GMT
#1855
On January 19 2018 23:59 Rels wrote:
It's strong words for what Mocsta did, IE respond for a post. Then the next posts is Mocsta begings making big posts, and DF don't follow


On January 19 2018 23:56 Rels wrote:
I was townreading DF a little bit before that. Probably 'cause he townread me.
But this post seems like scum to me

This is why you should be on df.

Not only did you meakly disagreed with a lot of posts he made during the day. You also townread rsoultin around df (I THINK).

anyway. I don't buy your filter.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2018 18:33 GMT
#1856
On January 31 2018 08:04 Koshi wrote:
So yeah.

I think JAT knows I am town. I also think he will vote Rels.
Mocsta will most likely vote me. He convinced himself over the course of the game and needs to see my flip.
mderg I don't know. Probably has the deciding vote.

I was nice to mderg. But Rels has been pocketing him quite well as well.


I think there is enough evidence and data in this thread.
gl hf to the players.



I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2018 21:55 GMT
#1859
Well... with this votecount we are lynching Rels so I am ok being town hero.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2018 22:19 GMT
#1861
I was first 😁
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 01 2018 00:01 GMT
#1889
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 01 2018 00:05 GMT
#1892
Well. I am surprised
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 01 2018 00:06 GMT
#1895
Yeah. This will be an insane lylo.
I have no clue
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 01 2018 00:09 GMT
#1896
Man... I was so sure.
Blah.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 01 2018 00:12 GMT
#1897
Meh. I think mderg.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 01 2018 00:18 GMT
#1899
I think town loses though. 50/50 I am right. And then mocsta thinks I am mafia so...

JAT do something good during night. Think we will need it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 01 2018 00:22 GMT
#1900
Must say. If JAT doesnt die I vote him.
Never seen him flail an entire day.
But I assume he is confirmed.
Weird shizzle.

1 of mderg and mocsta. Blahhh
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 01 2018 00:23 GMT
#1901
Yeah. Almost certain it is mderg then.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 01 2018 00:24 GMT
#1902
LoL

Oh well. 71 boring hours inc.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 01 2018 00:24 GMT
#1903
Sad I was wrong. So sad.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 01 2018 07:34 GMT
#1905
I woke up knowing it is mocsta.
Him lynching outside his 60/40 is indeed super bad.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 127
EnDerr 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2594
Soma 168
Stork 120
Hyuk 100
Yoon 65
NotJumperer 61
Mong 49
Killer 47
Shinee 40
Sharp 40
[ Show more ]
Bale 34
ToSsGirL 34
Hm[arnc] 30
ajuk12(nOOB) 24
yabsab 14
Noble 8
League of Legends
JimRising 476
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1007
shoxiejesuss623
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King172
Other Games
summit1g8025
singsing568
ceh9549
Happy336
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick671
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 16
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2212
League of Legends
• Rush1145
• Stunt478
Other Games
• Shiphtur835
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 18m
INu's Battles
2h 18m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 18m
OSC
13h 33m
Replay Cast
14h 18m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.