• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:19
CEST 10:19
KST 17:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)31Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9088 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVII - Page 60

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 77 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 19 2017 20:38 GMT
#1181
On October 20 2017 04:42 Damdred wrote:
He could be.

Who would be Damerions partner Oats that goes along with conversion?

Onegu is mafia too obviously
No gg, No skill.
xenonn40
Profile Joined October 2011
United States282 Posts
October 19 2017 21:43 GMT
#1182
On October 20 2017 00:51 ruXxar wrote:
Xenon. I need some answers from you.

You voted for Oats two days in a row, yet I have a hard time deciphering why did so.

Here's your reasoning for voting oats day 1:

Show nested quote +
On October 14 2017 12:32 xenonn40 wrote:
On October 14 2017 11:06 MrLonelyClock wrote:
Hey xennon I see you voted for oatsmaster. Any reason? You haven't posted anything for a while and nothing worthwhile. Why the vote without explanation?


Because I think Rex is town, and Oatsmaster is the only alternative at the moment, and the first to vote for Rex.


This was early day 1. You had plenty of time to change your vote before the lynch but you didn't.

Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 03:01 xenonn40 wrote:
I did not think Ruxxar was Mafia, a kind of arbitrary opinion at this point, to be honest, but I did think the fact that there were three votes for him immediately seemed suspicious. I felt like only people who have real information (mafia) would have a reason to gang up on someone at this point. If this is right, and we lynched one of Oatsmaster, MrLonelyClock , or happykrogan, we could have a good idea that one of the other two, if not both were mafia, which would give us very helpful information. Since Oatsmaster was the only other person voted for at the time, he was "the only other option" to me.


This was your explanation pre-lynch for why you were voting oatsmaster day 1, but no consideration for ever changing your vote.
I also find it really strange that you're talking in past tense(!!) when the lynch hasn't even been through yet as if there's nothing you can do to change your vote.

You follow up with this:

Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 03:34 xenonn40 wrote:
On October 15 2017 03:32 Onegu wrote:
On October 15 2017 03:30 xenonn40 wrote:
On October 15 2017 03:29 Onegu wrote:
On October 15 2017 03:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 15 2017 03:16 Onegu wrote:
Just so you guys know I am reading this entire game writeing my thoughts as I am reading for one big post. Then will give you my overall thoughts.

I just really hate these kinds of posts.
The annoucement of a future annoucement



Up to you but thats how I play.


As a new player, I don't understand the point of all the talking before votes start, and before actions happen.



What do you mean? I should just post my post and vote before talking?


I mean, we have 27 pages already, and almost no actions to base our discussion on. I like the idea of a post on your thoughts at the end, and not 10000 posts of fluff in between.


Okay, but why are you still voting for oatsmaster?

The day ends and you don't mention a word to anyone about your thoughts, why you made a bad call on oats or why you kept voting for oats.

Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 06:18 xenonn40 wrote:
On October 15 2017 05:55 Damerion wrote:
Here I am, I lost track of time and these day phases are very short.

I see conversion and myself are up for lynch. I do not know if I believe that conversion is scum at this point in time.

In fact with how apathetic the thread is I am decently certain it is going to be town v town.


Damerion's vote at the end seems very suspicious to me. He votes for Oats over a vote for Conversion to make himself safe from the lynch. He is last minute scrambling to target someone else. Seems like a desperate attempt to save a fellow mafia.

I am not sure if Godfather shows up as town when lynched, if so, perhaps Damerion is Godfather.


That's it. No mention of your vote.

Day 2 this is what we get:

Show nested quote +
On October 16 2017 18:52 xenonn40 wrote:
I was leaning towards voting Damerion, because if he is not Mafia, I think it is pretty likely that the other mafia are among Holyflare, Fecalfeast, Oatsmaster.

Honestly, I could be swayed to vote for any of these 4 at at this point.

And it does make sense, as some people have pointed out, that the situations where it makes sense for Damerion to be Mafia are very improbable.
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2017 03:57 xenonn40 wrote:

Okay, so you think damerion is mafia then?

I am parking my vote on Oats. I want to even up the vote a bit (see my last post) and see how this plays out.


Why????????




This guy is:

1) Not re-evaluating any reads.
2) Not giving good reasons for any of his reads.
3) Not engaging in any conversations or taking a stance on anythhing.
4) Not calling anyone scum at all. He just votes oats because ???

He definitely seems smart enough to undestand what's going on, and maybe the first day he didn't understand too much, but by now there's no excuse anymore.




Here's what I want to know

1) Why did you not re-evaluate your vote day 1? You had plenty of time to understand how the game functioned before the lynch. There was a lot of discussion going on pre-lynch, and you were there, posting, but just simply ignoring it.

2) Why did you vote for oats day 2? I don't understand your explanation, it makes no sense from my point of view.
When you vote someone two days in a row, it indicates to me that you think they're mafia.
But not once have you given any explanation for why oats is scum or worthy of a lynch.


a) Life has had some unexpected turns the last few days. I have had less time than expected.

b) Day one, I was quite unsure how to play, and honestly I didn't have a clue who to vote for. I wasted my vote, because I did not see anything better to vote for.

c) After the day one votes, I was quite certain either Damerion was mafia or two of Holyflare, Fecalfeast, Oatsmaster where mafia. I had been convinced it was unlikely Damerion was mafia. (the Scenerios where this made sense were very unlikely.)

d) This brings us to Holyflare, Fecalfeast, and Oatsmaster. When I cast my vote, Fecal had 3-4 votes, Holy none, and Oats 1. I wanted to even up the vote, so that there was some competition to force decisions to be made. As it was, Fecal won by a lot, so this did not happen. It did not matter if I changed my vote at the end, and I was somewhat happy as the majority was on one of the three.

e) I am still highly suspicious of Holy and Oats, and the fact that they both voted for the same person (Damerion) day 3 makes me inclined to believe they want to push an agenda as we get down to the last few people.

I am likely to vote Oats again.
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 19 2017 21:54 GMT
#1183
On October 20 2017 06:43 xenonn40 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2017 00:51 ruXxar wrote:
Xenon. I need some answers from you.

You voted for Oats two days in a row, yet I have a hard time deciphering why did so.

Here's your reasoning for voting oats day 1:

On October 14 2017 12:32 xenonn40 wrote:
On October 14 2017 11:06 MrLonelyClock wrote:
Hey xennon I see you voted for oatsmaster. Any reason? You haven't posted anything for a while and nothing worthwhile. Why the vote without explanation?


Because I think Rex is town, and Oatsmaster is the only alternative at the moment, and the first to vote for Rex.


This was early day 1. You had plenty of time to change your vote before the lynch but you didn't.

On October 15 2017 03:01 xenonn40 wrote:
I did not think Ruxxar was Mafia, a kind of arbitrary opinion at this point, to be honest, but I did think the fact that there were three votes for him immediately seemed suspicious. I felt like only people who have real information (mafia) would have a reason to gang up on someone at this point. If this is right, and we lynched one of Oatsmaster, MrLonelyClock , or happykrogan, we could have a good idea that one of the other two, if not both were mafia, which would give us very helpful information. Since Oatsmaster was the only other person voted for at the time, he was "the only other option" to me.


This was your explanation pre-lynch for why you were voting oatsmaster day 1, but no consideration for ever changing your vote.
I also find it really strange that you're talking in past tense(!!) when the lynch hasn't even been through yet as if there's nothing you can do to change your vote.

You follow up with this:

On October 15 2017 03:34 xenonn40 wrote:
On October 15 2017 03:32 Onegu wrote:
On October 15 2017 03:30 xenonn40 wrote:
On October 15 2017 03:29 Onegu wrote:
On October 15 2017 03:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 15 2017 03:16 Onegu wrote:
Just so you guys know I am reading this entire game writeing my thoughts as I am reading for one big post. Then will give you my overall thoughts.

I just really hate these kinds of posts.
The annoucement of a future annoucement



Up to you but thats how I play.


As a new player, I don't understand the point of all the talking before votes start, and before actions happen.



What do you mean? I should just post my post and vote before talking?


I mean, we have 27 pages already, and almost no actions to base our discussion on. I like the idea of a post on your thoughts at the end, and not 10000 posts of fluff in between.


Okay, but why are you still voting for oatsmaster?

The day ends and you don't mention a word to anyone about your thoughts, why you made a bad call on oats or why you kept voting for oats.

On October 15 2017 06:18 xenonn40 wrote:
On October 15 2017 05:55 Damerion wrote:
Here I am, I lost track of time and these day phases are very short.

I see conversion and myself are up for lynch. I do not know if I believe that conversion is scum at this point in time.

In fact with how apathetic the thread is I am decently certain it is going to be town v town.


Damerion's vote at the end seems very suspicious to me. He votes for Oats over a vote for Conversion to make himself safe from the lynch. He is last minute scrambling to target someone else. Seems like a desperate attempt to save a fellow mafia.

I am not sure if Godfather shows up as town when lynched, if so, perhaps Damerion is Godfather.


That's it. No mention of your vote.

Day 2 this is what we get:

On October 16 2017 18:52 xenonn40 wrote:
I was leaning towards voting Damerion, because if he is not Mafia, I think it is pretty likely that the other mafia are among Holyflare, Fecalfeast, Oatsmaster.

Honestly, I could be swayed to vote for any of these 4 at at this point.

And it does make sense, as some people have pointed out, that the situations where it makes sense for Damerion to be Mafia are very improbable.
On October 17 2017 03:57 xenonn40 wrote:

Okay, so you think damerion is mafia then?

I am parking my vote on Oats. I want to even up the vote a bit (see my last post) and see how this plays out.


Why????????




This guy is:

1) Not re-evaluating any reads.
2) Not giving good reasons for any of his reads.
3) Not engaging in any conversations or taking a stance on anythhing.
4) Not calling anyone scum at all. He just votes oats because ???

He definitely seems smart enough to undestand what's going on, and maybe the first day he didn't understand too much, but by now there's no excuse anymore.




Here's what I want to know

1) Why did you not re-evaluate your vote day 1? You had plenty of time to understand how the game functioned before the lynch. There was a lot of discussion going on pre-lynch, and you were there, posting, but just simply ignoring it.

2) Why did you vote for oats day 2? I don't understand your explanation, it makes no sense from my point of view.
When you vote someone two days in a row, it indicates to me that you think they're mafia.
But not once have you given any explanation for why oats is scum or worthy of a lynch.


a) Life has had some unexpected turns the last few days. I have had less time than expected.

b) Day one, I was quite unsure how to play, and honestly I didn't have a clue who to vote for. I wasted my vote, because I did not see anything better to vote for.

c) After the day one votes, I was quite certain either Damerion was mafia or two of Holyflare, Fecalfeast, Oatsmaster where mafia. I had been convinced it was unlikely Damerion was mafia. (the Scenerios where this made sense were very unlikely.)

d) This brings us to Holyflare, Fecalfeast, and Oatsmaster. When I cast my vote, Fecal had 3-4 votes, Holy none, and Oats 1. I wanted to even up the vote, so that there was some competition to force decisions to be made. As it was, Fecal won by a lot, so this did not happen. It did not matter if I changed my vote at the end, and I was somewhat happy as the majority was on one of the three.

e) I am still highly suspicious of Holy and Oats, and the fact that they both voted for the same person (Damerion) day 3 makes me inclined to believe they want to push an agenda as we get down to the last few people.

I am likely to vote Oats again.


This is what I don't understand:

You say: "I wanted to even up the vote, so that there was some competition to force decisions to be made"
Then you say: "I am likely to vote Oats again"

So if you're just voting oats to even up the votes, how do you know already now that you're likely to vote oats again?
Oats doesn't have any votes on him. Are you expecting him to get votes?

Why do you want to vote for oats right now anyway?
What have you read that people have said or that he has said that makes you want to vote him.

Forget about the votes for a moment and just think of what people have been saying.
Can you put together an argument based on what people/oats have been posting to make him the #1 lynch in your mind?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
xenonn40
Profile Joined October 2011
United States282 Posts
October 19 2017 22:36 GMT
#1184
On October 20 2017 06:54 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2017 06:43 xenonn40 wrote:
On October 20 2017 00:51 ruXxar wrote:
Xenon. I need some answers from you.

You voted for Oats two days in a row, yet I have a hard time deciphering why did so.

Here's your reasoning for voting oats day 1:

On October 14 2017 12:32 xenonn40 wrote:
On October 14 2017 11:06 MrLonelyClock wrote:
Hey xennon I see you voted for oatsmaster. Any reason? You haven't posted anything for a while and nothing worthwhile. Why the vote without explanation?


Because I think Rex is town, and Oatsmaster is the only alternative at the moment, and the first to vote for Rex.


This was early day 1. You had plenty of time to change your vote before the lynch but you didn't.

On October 15 2017 03:01 xenonn40 wrote:
I did not think Ruxxar was Mafia, a kind of arbitrary opinion at this point, to be honest, but I did think the fact that there were three votes for him immediately seemed suspicious. I felt like only people who have real information (mafia) would have a reason to gang up on someone at this point. If this is right, and we lynched one of Oatsmaster, MrLonelyClock , or happykrogan, we could have a good idea that one of the other two, if not both were mafia, which would give us very helpful information. Since Oatsmaster was the only other person voted for at the time, he was "the only other option" to me.


This was your explanation pre-lynch for why you were voting oatsmaster day 1, but no consideration for ever changing your vote.
I also find it really strange that you're talking in past tense(!!) when the lynch hasn't even been through yet as if there's nothing you can do to change your vote.

You follow up with this:

On October 15 2017 03:34 xenonn40 wrote:
On October 15 2017 03:32 Onegu wrote:
On October 15 2017 03:30 xenonn40 wrote:
On October 15 2017 03:29 Onegu wrote:
On October 15 2017 03:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 15 2017 03:16 Onegu wrote:
Just so you guys know I am reading this entire game writeing my thoughts as I am reading for one big post. Then will give you my overall thoughts.

I just really hate these kinds of posts.
The annoucement of a future annoucement



Up to you but thats how I play.


As a new player, I don't understand the point of all the talking before votes start, and before actions happen.



What do you mean? I should just post my post and vote before talking?


I mean, we have 27 pages already, and almost no actions to base our discussion on. I like the idea of a post on your thoughts at the end, and not 10000 posts of fluff in between.


Okay, but why are you still voting for oatsmaster?

The day ends and you don't mention a word to anyone about your thoughts, why you made a bad call on oats or why you kept voting for oats.

On October 15 2017 06:18 xenonn40 wrote:
On October 15 2017 05:55 Damerion wrote:
Here I am, I lost track of time and these day phases are very short.

I see conversion and myself are up for lynch. I do not know if I believe that conversion is scum at this point in time.

In fact with how apathetic the thread is I am decently certain it is going to be town v town.


Damerion's vote at the end seems very suspicious to me. He votes for Oats over a vote for Conversion to make himself safe from the lynch. He is last minute scrambling to target someone else. Seems like a desperate attempt to save a fellow mafia.

I am not sure if Godfather shows up as town when lynched, if so, perhaps Damerion is Godfather.


That's it. No mention of your vote.

Day 2 this is what we get:

On October 16 2017 18:52 xenonn40 wrote:
I was leaning towards voting Damerion, because if he is not Mafia, I think it is pretty likely that the other mafia are among Holyflare, Fecalfeast, Oatsmaster.

Honestly, I could be swayed to vote for any of these 4 at at this point.

And it does make sense, as some people have pointed out, that the situations where it makes sense for Damerion to be Mafia are very improbable.
On October 17 2017 03:57 xenonn40 wrote:

Okay, so you think damerion is mafia then?

I am parking my vote on Oats. I want to even up the vote a bit (see my last post) and see how this plays out.


Why????????




This guy is:

1) Not re-evaluating any reads.
2) Not giving good reasons for any of his reads.
3) Not engaging in any conversations or taking a stance on anythhing.
4) Not calling anyone scum at all. He just votes oats because ???

He definitely seems smart enough to undestand what's going on, and maybe the first day he didn't understand too much, but by now there's no excuse anymore.




Here's what I want to know

1) Why did you not re-evaluate your vote day 1? You had plenty of time to understand how the game functioned before the lynch. There was a lot of discussion going on pre-lynch, and you were there, posting, but just simply ignoring it.

2) Why did you vote for oats day 2? I don't understand your explanation, it makes no sense from my point of view.
When you vote someone two days in a row, it indicates to me that you think they're mafia.
But not once have you given any explanation for why oats is scum or worthy of a lynch.


a) Life has had some unexpected turns the last few days. I have had less time than expected.

b) Day one, I was quite unsure how to play, and honestly I didn't have a clue who to vote for. I wasted my vote, because I did not see anything better to vote for.

c) After the day one votes, I was quite certain either Damerion was mafia or two of Holyflare, Fecalfeast, Oatsmaster where mafia. I had been convinced it was unlikely Damerion was mafia. (the Scenerios where this made sense were very unlikely.)

d) This brings us to Holyflare, Fecalfeast, and Oatsmaster. When I cast my vote, Fecal had 3-4 votes, Holy none, and Oats 1. I wanted to even up the vote, so that there was some competition to force decisions to be made. As it was, Fecal won by a lot, so this did not happen. It did not matter if I changed my vote at the end, and I was somewhat happy as the majority was on one of the three.

e) I am still highly suspicious of Holy and Oats, and the fact that they both voted for the same person (Damerion) day 3 makes me inclined to believe they want to push an agenda as we get down to the last few people.

I am likely to vote Oats again.


This is what I don't understand:

You say: "I wanted to even up the vote, so that there was some competition to force decisions to be made"
Then you say: "I am likely to vote Oats again"

So if you're just voting oats to even up the votes, how do you know already now that you're likely to vote oats again?
Oats doesn't have any votes on him. Are you expecting him to get votes?

Why do you want to vote for oats right now anyway?
What have you read that people have said or that he has said that makes you want to vote him.

Forget about the votes for a moment and just think of what people have been saying.
Can you put together an argument based on what people/oats have been posting to make him the #1 lynch in your mind?



No, I can't. Honestly, I would vote for whoever gets more votes of Oats and Holy. I may even lean towards voting Holy based off of what he said after the first day. Of course, he was not the only one on the SvS bandwagon. I was too at the time. It still could be that Damerion is Scum.

On October 15 2017 06:25 Holyflare wrote:
You realise this is 100% mafia vs mafia right?


One thing I would say against oats was
On October 17 2017 04:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2017 18:52 xenonn40 wrote:
I was leaning towards voting Damerion, because if he is not Mafia, I think it is pretty likely that the other mafia are among Holyflare, Fecalfeast, Oatsmaster.

Honestly, I could be swayed to vote for any of these 4 at at this point.

And it does make sense, as some people have pointed out, that the situations where it makes sense for Damerion to be Mafia are very improbable.

Do you think that all the people who didn't vote for conversion are mafia?


completely missed what I was saying and seems to me to be a deflection away from saying that I think the people who voted FOR Damerion were Mafia specifically because they could not save conversion.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 19 2017 22:45 GMT
#1185
I'm not mafia though lol. Neither is oats imo.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 20 2017 00:19 GMT
#1186
Xennon, what else makes me and HF scum though? It cant be just the vote.,
No gg, No skill.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 20 2017 00:56 GMT
#1187
idk Xenon tone seems pretry pure here, but its a conculted reasoning
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 20 2017 03:03 GMT
#1188
Try again? What's concuted loll
No gg, No skill.
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 20 2017 06:16 GMT
#1189
Convoluted
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 20 2017 06:57 GMT
#1190
On October 19 2017 06:50 Grackaroni wrote:
Onegu/Xennon/Ruxxar/HF is my lynch group. I'll figure out which one I want in a little bit.

Right now I'm playing sc2 and apparently I'm autistic because I beat some dude in a starcraft game. I'm learning so much about myself today.


So grack, I’m interested in hearing why me and HF are in your lynch pool.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 20 2017 10:47 GMT
#1191
Not Voting (5): xenonn40, Damerion, Grackaroni, Onegu, Damdred


Still....
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 20 2017 12:33 GMT
#1192
Every... freaking... game...
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 20 2017 12:35 GMT
#1193
I'm going floating after work today. Maybe a stroke of genius will hit me.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 20 2017 14:04 GMT
#1194
just... floating on water?
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 20 2017 15:17 GMT
#1195
On October 20 2017 23:04 Holyflare wrote:
just... floating on water?


Yep.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 20 2017 16:37 GMT
#1196
I would definitely like an answer as to why you're voting me xenonn.
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 20 2017 17:22 GMT
#1197
However refreshing and relaxing the float felt, I didn’t have an enlightenment in regards to who mafia is.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 20 2017 17:24 GMT
#1198
Can people who haven’t voted pleas vote...
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 20 2017 17:46 GMT
#1199
On October 21 2017 02:22 ruXxar wrote:
However refreshing and relaxing the float felt, I didn’t have an enlightenment in regards to who mafia is.

euros...
hahahahaha
No gg, No skill.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 20 2017 17:48 GMT
#1200
ill vote shortly when i figure out who lol
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech16
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 247
Hyuk 146
910 74
Mong 70
Leta 52
Shinee 49
PianO 40
soO 39
Killer 36
Mind 35
[ Show more ]
Bale 30
Aegong 23
ToSsGirL 18
ZergMaN 15
HiyA 15
sorry 15
League of Legends
JimRising 454
Counter-Strike
ceh9526
shoxiejesuss414
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King181
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1590
Other Games
summit1g8836
olofmeister1098
Happy288
crisheroes216
Sick176
Livibee103
ArmadaUGS88
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick554
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream270
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH158
• LUISG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2289
League of Legends
• Rush1646
• Jankos1139
• Stunt527
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 42m
OSC
4h 42m
Stellar Fest
4h 42m
OSC
15h 42m
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.