• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:41
CEST 00:41
KST 07:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8109 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVII - Page 59

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 77 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 19 2017 02:45 GMT
#1161
I didn't really mean to post that only lol.

Why aren't you lynching damerion rux? What puts grack above him
No gg, No skill.
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 19 2017 03:16 GMT
#1162
On October 19 2017 11:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
I didn't really mean to post that only lol.

Why aren't you lynching damerion rux? What puts grack above him


I find the way grack reads this game to be ingenuine.
3 examples of the top of my head:

1) he calls you mafia for a toneread which I disagree with.
2) he thought conversion was more towny than DF.
3) he called damerion more townie this game compared to last game. Which I also disagree with.

Ill look for some more clues tomorrow.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 19 2017 03:19 GMT
#1163
Now with damdred as blue I’m missing a scum read.
I’ll have to do some more digging.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 19 2017 03:20 GMT
#1164
Btw, if damdred is not nked I’m 100% lynching damdred.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
happykrogan
Profile Joined March 2017
Germany408 Posts
October 19 2017 06:22 GMT
#1165
I vote damerion for that we finally know.
I think he could be scum and if not it is still worth knowing.
happykrogan
Profile Joined March 2017
Germany408 Posts
October 19 2017 06:23 GMT
#1166
I mean really a lot depends on his alignment.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 19 2017 15:05 GMT
#1167
Day 3 Votecount

Damerion (3): Oatsmaster, Holyflare, happykrogan
Grackaroni (1): ruXxar
Damdred (0): Oatsmaster, ruXxar

Not Voting (5): xenonn40, Damerion, Grackaroni, Onegu, Damdred

As of now, Damerion is getting lynched!



Day 3 ends Friday, Oct 20 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in . Voting is mandatory. Only votes made in the voting thread are valid.
TL countdown synchronizes with your device local time and not with the TL server time. It might be inaccurate.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 19 2017 15:14 GMT
#1168
Why aren't people voting and why isn't ruxxar voting Damerion?
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 19 2017 15:51 GMT
#1169
Xenon. I need some answers from you.

You voted for Oats two days in a row, yet I have a hard time deciphering why did so.

Here's your reasoning for voting oats day 1:

On October 14 2017 12:32 xenonn40 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2017 11:06 MrLonelyClock wrote:
Hey xennon I see you voted for oatsmaster. Any reason? You haven't posted anything for a while and nothing worthwhile. Why the vote without explanation?


Because I think Rex is town, and Oatsmaster is the only alternative at the moment, and the first to vote for Rex.


This was early day 1. You had plenty of time to change your vote before the lynch but you didn't.

On October 15 2017 03:01 xenonn40 wrote:
I did not think Ruxxar was Mafia, a kind of arbitrary opinion at this point, to be honest, but I did think the fact that there were three votes for him immediately seemed suspicious. I felt like only people who have real information (mafia) would have a reason to gang up on someone at this point. If this is right, and we lynched one of Oatsmaster, MrLonelyClock , or happykrogan, we could have a good idea that one of the other two, if not both were mafia, which would give us very helpful information. Since Oatsmaster was the only other person voted for at the time, he was "the only other option" to me.


This was your explanation pre-lynch for why you were voting oatsmaster day 1, but no consideration for ever changing your vote.
I also find it really strange that you're talking in past tense(!!) when the lynch hasn't even been through yet as if there's nothing you can do to change your vote.

You follow up with this:

On October 15 2017 03:34 xenonn40 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 03:32 Onegu wrote:
On October 15 2017 03:30 xenonn40 wrote:
On October 15 2017 03:29 Onegu wrote:
On October 15 2017 03:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 15 2017 03:16 Onegu wrote:
Just so you guys know I am reading this entire game writeing my thoughts as I am reading for one big post. Then will give you my overall thoughts.

I just really hate these kinds of posts.
The annoucement of a future annoucement



Up to you but thats how I play.


As a new player, I don't understand the point of all the talking before votes start, and before actions happen.



What do you mean? I should just post my post and vote before talking?


I mean, we have 27 pages already, and almost no actions to base our discussion on. I like the idea of a post on your thoughts at the end, and not 10000 posts of fluff in between.


Okay, but why are you still voting for oatsmaster?

The day ends and you don't mention a word to anyone about your thoughts, why you made a bad call on oats or why you kept voting for oats.

On October 15 2017 06:18 xenonn40 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 05:55 Damerion wrote:
Here I am, I lost track of time and these day phases are very short.

I see conversion and myself are up for lynch. I do not know if I believe that conversion is scum at this point in time.

In fact with how apathetic the thread is I am decently certain it is going to be town v town.


Damerion's vote at the end seems very suspicious to me. He votes for Oats over a vote for Conversion to make himself safe from the lynch. He is last minute scrambling to target someone else. Seems like a desperate attempt to save a fellow mafia.

I am not sure if Godfather shows up as town when lynched, if so, perhaps Damerion is Godfather.


That's it. No mention of your vote.

Day 2 this is what we get:

On October 16 2017 18:52 xenonn40 wrote:
I was leaning towards voting Damerion, because if he is not Mafia, I think it is pretty likely that the other mafia are among Holyflare, Fecalfeast, Oatsmaster.

Honestly, I could be swayed to vote for any of these 4 at at this point.

And it does make sense, as some people have pointed out, that the situations where it makes sense for Damerion to be Mafia are very improbable.
On October 17 2017 03:57 xenonn40 wrote:

Okay, so you think damerion is mafia then?

I am parking my vote on Oats. I want to even up the vote a bit (see my last post) and see how this plays out.


Why????????




This guy is:

1) Not re-evaluating any reads.
2) Not giving good reasons for any of his reads.
3) Not engaging in any conversations or taking a stance on anythhing.
4) Not calling anyone scum at all. He just votes oats because ???

He definitely seems smart enough to undestand what's going on, and maybe the first day he didn't understand too much, but by now there's no excuse anymore.




Here's what I want to know

1) Why did you not re-evaluate your vote day 1? You had plenty of time to understand how the game functioned before the lynch. There was a lot of discussion going on pre-lynch, and you were there, posting, but just simply ignoring it.

2) Why did you vote for oats day 2? I don't understand your explanation, it makes no sense from my point of view.
When you vote someone two days in a row, it indicates to me that you think they're mafia.
But not once have you given any explanation for why oats is scum or worthy of a lynch.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
happykrogan
Profile Joined March 2017
Germany408 Posts
October 19 2017 16:32 GMT
#1170
Maybe he just lost interest. Would explain why he didn't post anything the last 3 days.
happykrogan
Profile Joined March 2017
Germany408 Posts
October 19 2017 16:42 GMT
#1171
I don't think he is scum though. I think mafia would pay more attention not to look too strange.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 19 2017 16:48 GMT
#1172
On October 20 2017 01:42 happykrogan wrote:
I don't think he is scum though. I think mafia would pay more attention not to look too strange.


If this is true why are you voting Damerion? Seems like sort of a strange thing
happykrogan
Profile Joined March 2017
Germany408 Posts
October 19 2017 16:57 GMT
#1173
1. I think there are already good points on him

Also I don't like how he says he has problems with lenghts of the phases after he already played that other game were he apparently was great.

Also I think the Onegu push was just there so he can show he had a counterwagon to town.

2. We need to know his alignment so that we can read eod1
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 19 2017 17:34 GMT
#1174
On October 20 2017 01:57 happykrogan wrote:
1. I think there are already good points on him

Also I don't like how he says he has problems with lenghts of the phases after he already played that other game were he apparently was great.

Also I think the Onegu push was just there so he can show he had a counterwagon to town.

2. We need to know his alignment so that we can read eod1


1) I dont think there are good points on him, thats my personal opinion.

2) This is a cop out you can read eod if you assume his alignment either way.

Would be nice if he showed up though
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 19 2017 17:34 GMT
#1175
and i understand his length of phases, his day phases are like 4 rl days long and night is 48 hours. lol
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 19 2017 18:19 GMT
#1176
On October 20 2017 02:34 Damdred wrote:
and i understand his length of phases, his day phases are like 4 rl days long and night is 48 hours. lol

How is that our problem lol.

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 19 2017 18:20 GMT
#1177
On October 20 2017 02:34 Damdred wrote:
and i understand his length of phases, his day phases are like 4 rl days long and night is 48 hours. lol

I feel like you are biased because he's your friend.

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 19 2017 18:21 GMT
#1178
On October 20 2017 02:34 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2017 01:57 happykrogan wrote:
1. I think there are already good points on him

Also I don't like how he says he has problems with lenghts of the phases after he already played that other game were he apparently was great.

Also I think the Onegu push was just there so he can show he had a counterwagon to town.

2. We need to know his alignment so that we can read eod1


1) I dont think there are good points on him, thats my personal opinion.

2) This is a cop out you can read eod if you assume his alignment either way.

Would be nice if he showed up though

Do you still think xennon is mafia?
No gg, No skill.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 19 2017 19:42 GMT
#1179
He could be.

Who would be Damerions partner Oats that goes along with conversion?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 19 2017 19:59 GMT
#1180
onegu obviously
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta14
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE71
Nina 63
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 186
Dewaltoss 77
Hyuk 62
Noble 25
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm112
League of Legends
Doublelift3561
Counter-Strike
Fnx 738
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King83
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5157
Khaldor750
Other Games
summit1g7968
FrodaN2138
shahzam505
JimRising 296
KnowMe280
C9.Mang0264
ArmadaUGS114
ZombieGrub91
Trikslyr38
PPMD32
CosmosSc2 21
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH353
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2688
Other Games
• imaqtpie812
• Shiphtur182
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
11h 19m
Online Event
12h 19m
FEL
17h 19m
AI Arena Tournament
18h 19m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 19m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.