• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:40
CEST 23:40
KST 06:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8476 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVII - Page 29

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 77 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 19:16 GMT
#561
On October 15 2017 04:14 MrLonelyClock wrote:
I feel like this is a pretty strong wagon on damerion that I don't agree with. Early on in the game I didn't like his posts but his posts haven't changed much imo. It just seems like some people realized its a possible wagon and just jumped on it. Particulary HF since he had keeps wavering on his reads


So early on you didn't like his posts, nothing has changed but you don't like the lynch?

Point to one place where my reads have been wavering in the slightest??
MrLonelyClock
Profile Joined June 2017
87 Posts
October 14 2017 19:16 GMT
#562
On October 15 2017 04:13 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 04:12 MrLonelyClock wrote:
I'm still not liking conversion. He has flip flopped on so many of his points and seemed to be grasping at straws and trying to push things that weren't there when the initial votes went on him.


answer my question, thanks

I re-evaluated my stance on him and don't want to lynch him day 1. I don't feel like sharing why at the moment. Wait till Day 2 and ask again.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 14 2017 19:17 GMT
#563
On October 15 2017 04:14 MrLonelyClock wrote:
I feel like this is a pretty strong wagon on damerion that I don't agree with. Early on in the game I didn't like his posts but his posts haven't changed much imo. It just seems like some people realized its a possible wagon and just jumped on it.

So if you didnt like his posts and he continued to post things that you disliked, why dont you think he is mafia?
No gg, No skill.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 19:17 GMT
#564
And how have too many people jumped on him?? He has the same amount of votes as the wagon you're on.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 14 2017 19:18 GMT
#565
On October 15 2017 04:16 MrLonelyClock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 04:13 Conversion wrote:
On October 15 2017 04:12 MrLonelyClock wrote:
I'm still not liking conversion. He has flip flopped on so many of his points and seemed to be grasping at straws and trying to push things that weren't there when the initial votes went on him.


answer my question, thanks

I re-evaluated my stance on him and don't want to lynch him day 1. I don't feel like sharing why at the moment. Wait till Day 2 and ask again.


so let me get this straight

you don't want to give me information, but you want me lynched

you don't like a damerion wagon when my wagon formed in less than half an hour, whereas damerion took an hour

??
MrLonelyClock
Profile Joined June 2017
87 Posts
October 14 2017 19:18 GMT
#566
On October 15 2017 00:42 Holyflare wrote:
I actually think damerion is really really mafia. All you have to do is look at how explanatory his posts are in this game and compare them to hurricane shelter. In hurricane the only thing he talks about are scum reads and they have concrete reasons to be scum leans etc. This game he appears to be constantly on the back foot, all his reads are flimsy town reads.

Looking at his big initial post a lot of them aren't actually town reads either. There's a bunch of flimsy stuff like ruxxar(?) posting good but not alignment indicative stuff??? Which makes the whole paragraph a waste of time and contradictory since good stuff is normally a townie trait and if it's not then why post about it.

He also seems robotic to me.

Damerion
On October 15 2017 02:10 Holyflare wrote:
After re-evaluating Xenonn (actually reading his filter) I've come to the conclusion that Damdred, the god of tone reads, is actually mafia jumping on an incredibly easy bandwagon.

Damdred
On October 15 2017 02:12 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 00:42 Holyflare wrote:
I actually think damerion is really really mafia. All you have to do is look at how explanatory his posts are in this game and compare them to hurricane shelter. In hurricane the only thing he talks about are scum reads and they have concrete reasons to be scum leans etc. This game he appears to be constantly on the back foot, all his reads are flimsy town reads.

Looking at his big initial post a lot of them aren't actually town reads either. There's a bunch of flimsy stuff like ruxxar(?) posting good but not alignment indicative stuff??? Which makes the whole paragraph a waste of time and contradictory since good stuff is normally a townie trait and if it's not then why post about it.

He also seems robotic to me.


^^^^^^

This is all before he has completely switched up his playstyle to now be a mafia read that's not a mafia read, it's just "Interesting" and totally wasn't interesting in the slightest.

Then he just dropped off the face of the planet without talking to anyone.

Back to Damerion
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 14 2017 19:20 GMT
#567
I could be down with murdering HF.

Just putting that out there for any Damdreds that may be listening if they want to make a big play.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 19:20 GMT
#568
On October 15 2017 04:18 MrLonelyClock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 00:42 Holyflare wrote:
I actually think damerion is really really mafia. All you have to do is look at how explanatory his posts are in this game and compare them to hurricane shelter. In hurricane the only thing he talks about are scum reads and they have concrete reasons to be scum leans etc. This game he appears to be constantly on the back foot, all his reads are flimsy town reads.

Looking at his big initial post a lot of them aren't actually town reads either. There's a bunch of flimsy stuff like ruxxar(?) posting good but not alignment indicative stuff??? Which makes the whole paragraph a waste of time and contradictory since good stuff is normally a townie trait and if it's not then why post about it.

He also seems robotic to me.

Damerion
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 02:10 Holyflare wrote:
After re-evaluating Xenonn (actually reading his filter) I've come to the conclusion that Damdred, the god of tone reads, is actually mafia jumping on an incredibly easy bandwagon.

Damdred
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 02:12 Holyflare wrote:
On October 15 2017 00:42 Holyflare wrote:
I actually think damerion is really really mafia. All you have to do is look at how explanatory his posts are in this game and compare them to hurricane shelter. In hurricane the only thing he talks about are scum reads and they have concrete reasons to be scum leans etc. This game he appears to be constantly on the back foot, all his reads are flimsy town reads.

Looking at his big initial post a lot of them aren't actually town reads either. There's a bunch of flimsy stuff like ruxxar(?) posting good but not alignment indicative stuff??? Which makes the whole paragraph a waste of time and contradictory since good stuff is normally a townie trait and if it's not then why post about it.

He also seems robotic to me.


^^^^^^

This is all before he has completely switched up his playstyle to now be a mafia read that's not a mafia read, it's just "Interesting" and totally wasn't interesting in the slightest.

Then he just dropped off the face of the planet without talking to anyone.

Back to Damerion


And I still think they both can be mafia reads. That's not wavering, there's more than one mafia in this game.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 14 2017 19:20 GMT
#569
On October 15 2017 04:18 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 04:16 MrLonelyClock wrote:
On October 15 2017 04:13 Conversion wrote:
On October 15 2017 04:12 MrLonelyClock wrote:
I'm still not liking conversion. He has flip flopped on so many of his points and seemed to be grasping at straws and trying to push things that weren't there when the initial votes went on him.


answer my question, thanks

I re-evaluated my stance on him and don't want to lynch him day 1. I don't feel like sharing why at the moment. Wait till Day 2 and ask again.


so let me get this straight

you don't want to give me information, but you want me lynched

you don't like a damerion wagon when my wagon formed in less than half an hour, whereas damerion took an hour

??


like what's so hard about telling me why you didn't follow up with damdred.. if you're town you have nothing to lose because you want me dead anyways? it doesn't save me in the slightest if you share this information

weird dodge there
MrLonelyClock
Profile Joined June 2017
87 Posts
October 14 2017 19:21 GMT
#570
On October 15 2017 04:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 04:14 MrLonelyClock wrote:
I feel like this is a pretty strong wagon on damerion that I don't agree with. Early on in the game I didn't like his posts but his posts haven't changed much imo. It just seems like some people realized its a possible wagon and just jumped on it.

So if you didnt like his posts and he continued to post things that you disliked, why dont you think he is mafia?

I took peoples word for his weird playstyle and how he was good in the previous game and am leaving him Day 1. Nothing jumps out as scum but I just don't like his posting language he uses.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 14 2017 19:21 GMT
#571
On October 15 2017 04:18 MrLonelyClock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 00:42 Holyflare wrote:
I actually think damerion is really really mafia. All you have to do is look at how explanatory his posts are in this game and compare them to hurricane shelter. In hurricane the only thing he talks about are scum reads and they have concrete reasons to be scum leans etc. This game he appears to be constantly on the back foot, all his reads are flimsy town reads.

Looking at his big initial post a lot of them aren't actually town reads either. There's a bunch of flimsy stuff like ruxxar(?) posting good but not alignment indicative stuff??? Which makes the whole paragraph a waste of time and contradictory since good stuff is normally a townie trait and if it's not then why post about it.

He also seems robotic to me.

Damerion
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 02:10 Holyflare wrote:
After re-evaluating Xenonn (actually reading his filter) I've come to the conclusion that Damdred, the god of tone reads, is actually mafia jumping on an incredibly easy bandwagon.

Damdred
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 02:12 Holyflare wrote:
On October 15 2017 00:42 Holyflare wrote:
I actually think damerion is really really mafia. All you have to do is look at how explanatory his posts are in this game and compare them to hurricane shelter. In hurricane the only thing he talks about are scum reads and they have concrete reasons to be scum leans etc. This game he appears to be constantly on the back foot, all his reads are flimsy town reads.

Looking at his big initial post a lot of them aren't actually town reads either. There's a bunch of flimsy stuff like ruxxar(?) posting good but not alignment indicative stuff??? Which makes the whole paragraph a waste of time and contradictory since good stuff is normally a townie trait and if it's not then why post about it.

He also seems robotic to me.


^^^^^^

This is all before he has completely switched up his playstyle to now be a mafia read that's not a mafia read, it's just "Interesting" and totally wasn't interesting in the slightest.

Then he just dropped off the face of the planet without talking to anyone.

Back to Damerion

loooooooool
No gg, No skill.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 14 2017 19:22 GMT
#572
On October 15 2017 04:21 MrLonelyClock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 04:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 15 2017 04:14 MrLonelyClock wrote:
I feel like this is a pretty strong wagon on damerion that I don't agree with. Early on in the game I didn't like his posts but his posts haven't changed much imo. It just seems like some people realized its a possible wagon and just jumped on it.

So if you didnt like his posts and he continued to post things that you disliked, why dont you think he is mafia?

I took peoples word for his weird playstyle and how he was good in the previous game and am leaving him Day 1. Nothing jumps out as scum but I just don't like his posting language he uses.


uhh.. two people have said that, one of them being me.

I'm just gonna grill you right now because your logic is all over the place, and you're accusing me of being all over the place.

why would you take my word that damerion should be kept alive if you believe I'm scum? so you are now 100% believing ruxxar on that point. is ruxxar your town god read?
MrLonelyClock
Profile Joined June 2017
87 Posts
October 14 2017 19:22 GMT
#573
On October 15 2017 04:20 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 04:18 MrLonelyClock wrote:
On October 15 2017 00:42 Holyflare wrote:
I actually think damerion is really really mafia. All you have to do is look at how explanatory his posts are in this game and compare them to hurricane shelter. In hurricane the only thing he talks about are scum reads and they have concrete reasons to be scum leans etc. This game he appears to be constantly on the back foot, all his reads are flimsy town reads.

Looking at his big initial post a lot of them aren't actually town reads either. There's a bunch of flimsy stuff like ruxxar(?) posting good but not alignment indicative stuff??? Which makes the whole paragraph a waste of time and contradictory since good stuff is normally a townie trait and if it's not then why post about it.

He also seems robotic to me.

Damerion
On October 15 2017 02:10 Holyflare wrote:
After re-evaluating Xenonn (actually reading his filter) I've come to the conclusion that Damdred, the god of tone reads, is actually mafia jumping on an incredibly easy bandwagon.

Damdred
On October 15 2017 02:12 Holyflare wrote:
On October 15 2017 00:42 Holyflare wrote:
I actually think damerion is really really mafia. All you have to do is look at how explanatory his posts are in this game and compare them to hurricane shelter. In hurricane the only thing he talks about are scum reads and they have concrete reasons to be scum leans etc. This game he appears to be constantly on the back foot, all his reads are flimsy town reads.

Looking at his big initial post a lot of them aren't actually town reads either. There's a bunch of flimsy stuff like ruxxar(?) posting good but not alignment indicative stuff??? Which makes the whole paragraph a waste of time and contradictory since good stuff is normally a townie trait and if it's not then why post about it.

He also seems robotic to me.


^^^^^^

This is all before he has completely switched up his playstyle to now be a mafia read that's not a mafia read, it's just "Interesting" and totally wasn't interesting in the slightest.

Then he just dropped off the face of the planet without talking to anyone.

Back to Damerion


And I still think they both can be mafia reads. That's not wavering, there's more than one mafia in this game.

OK fair enough. My first reading through it seemed like you waivered but going further in your filter shows that you have been on Damerion for a while and this was just a "Damdred" is also probably mafia. I retract my point regard you.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 14 2017 19:24 GMT
#574
also ruxxar took it back as well, so who else really wants to keep damerion around for him playing better D1? what's your answer to FF asking ruxxar how Damerion is palying right now, not last game?

On October 15 2017 03:39 ruXxar wrote:
After re-reading damerions posts, I don't feel a strong need to defend him anymore.

His response to getting asked for scum reads is losing him a lot of town points.
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 00:58 Damerion wrote:
On October 15 2017 00:53 darthfoley wrote:
Do you plan on ever calling someone scum, or are you just gonna keep saying stuff is "interesting?"

While I appreciate your thoughts on that matter if you would turn your attention to what I actually wrote and give a word or two om that it would be appreciated.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 14 2017 19:25 GMT
#575
On October 15 2017 04:21 MrLonelyClock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 04:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 15 2017 04:14 MrLonelyClock wrote:
I feel like this is a pretty strong wagon on damerion that I don't agree with. Early on in the game I didn't like his posts but his posts haven't changed much imo. It just seems like some people realized its a possible wagon and just jumped on it.

So if you didnt like his posts and he continued to post things that you disliked, why dont you think he is mafia?

I took peoples word for his weird playstyle and how he was good in the previous game and am leaving him Day 1. Nothing jumps out as scum but I just don't like his posting language he uses.

so you meant dont like as in dont prefer rather than the more commonly used dont like as in hes mafia.

sure dude.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 14 2017 19:26 GMT
#576
This whole "This guy looks like mafia but he was good in one singular game before and he was really good in that game day 1 but hes been really shit this game day 1 but I still dont want to lynch him" idea makes 0 sense to me.
No gg, No skill.
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 14 2017 19:33 GMT
#577
On October 15 2017 04:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 04:11 ruXxar wrote:
On October 15 2017 04:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 15 2017 04:08 ruXxar wrote:
On October 15 2017 03:57 Holyflare wrote:
Ruxxar still thinks I'm mafia eh?


The people voting conversion are town as hell. if it comes to deadline, those are who I want to be voting with.

What do you expect to happen between now and deadline that you dont want to commit???


I'm hoping damerion will show up and say something.

you can do something else??
You dont even want to vote damerion anyway, why does it matter if he shows up?
I really dont understand what your line of play is here


Damerion looks slightly worse than conversion.
Conversion is at least fighting to stay alive, and I have a soft spot for people fighting when their life is on the line.

My heart is telling me to vote damerion, my head is telling me to vote conversion.
I haven't made up my mind yet.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 14 2017 19:40 GMT
#578
On October 15 2017 03:32 darthfoley wrote:
deadline in 2.5 hours no? let's get some clarity about wagons


we're at 3:3 right now and I have to leave soon

I'm about to just tiebreak on Damerion and go because I don't want to die to someone who makes 5 posts and AFKs

also where is onegu's post?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 14 2017 19:43 GMT
#579
Eh, Ill wait till Damerion gets back to defend him, not worth the energy until then.

Idk HF progression on xen has me baffled. Like Xen does his newb postings and hf starts scum reading him, continues to push for his lynch.

Suddenly hf says because of Xen new posts he thinks he is just a confused newb. But Xen made 0 posts between the two events. I dont know its just a strange progression for hf meh.
MrLonelyClock
Profile Joined June 2017
87 Posts
October 14 2017 19:44 GMT
#580
On October 15 2017 04:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 04:21 MrLonelyClock wrote:
On October 15 2017 04:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 15 2017 04:14 MrLonelyClock wrote:
I feel like this is a pretty strong wagon on damerion that I don't agree with. Early on in the game I didn't like his posts but his posts haven't changed much imo. It just seems like some people realized its a possible wagon and just jumped on it.

So if you didnt like his posts and he continued to post things that you disliked, why dont you think he is mafia?

I took peoples word for his weird playstyle and how he was good in the previous game and am leaving him Day 1. Nothing jumps out as scum but I just don't like his posting language he uses.

so you meant dont like as in dont prefer rather than the more commonly used dont like as in hes mafia.

sure dude.

Yes I don't like his posts in the sense of it feels like he is writing a novel each time and it feels as if talking to a wall. I mentioned that early on in my reads on Damerion...

FLOOD CONTROL GRRRR ⋋_⋌
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 527
ProTech141
RuFF_SC2 132
Liquid`TLO 121
Nina 100
ViBE6
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17389
firebathero 87
PianO 14
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever325
canceldota59
League of Legends
Doublelift3579
Counter-Strike
minikerr2
Super Smash Bros
PPMD39
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu808
Other Games
summit1g5786
FrodaN1236
shahzam515
ToD288
C9.Mang0282
mouzStarbuck264
B2W.Neo246
RotterdaM95
Mew2King42
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile148
• StrangeGG 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 25
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1106
• Shiphtur606
Upcoming Events
OSC
35m
Replay Cast
1h 20m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.