• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:23
CEST 16:23
KST 23:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8042 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVII - Page 31

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 77 Next
MrLonelyClock
Profile Joined June 2017
87 Posts
October 14 2017 20:31 GMT
#601
All mighty Holyflare, I am sorry I am not sheeping your amazing top tier read on Damerion but I do not agree with it because I think he is not as scummy as conversion. Again, I am sorry that I do not support your read but acknowledge you are really, really good at this game and will listen the next time you make a read and have a full debate with you over the points that you raise. Good day, sir.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 20:35 GMT
#602
Outline your reasons that Conversion is scummy.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 20:35 GMT
#603
nice handy bullet point summary for me
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 14 2017 20:35 GMT
#604
On October 15 2017 04:54 Onegu wrote:
On openings. There are 2 I didnt like.

Ruxxar and Damerion. Ruxxar seemed way to happy. Like way to happy, seemed off to me.

And Damerion was like lets not talk about roles but here is what you should do. Also to wordy. Seemed like he wrote it proof read it thought about it and posted it. Not really a way town thinks./ plays.

Like damdred feeling off about ruxxar says people who make him laugh but the fact he said something first I like.

Boom Oats comes in and slams Rux. I like oats.

HF says the same about Damer I like HF

Damdreds hard defend of Damer I find odd. Like he agrees he is playing different from the previous game but not enough different feels really off now with this defense.

Boom MrLonelyClock hits on Damerion. I like this newbie. He is somewhere inbetween the blue and yellow also!

Ugg but then he just is ok on Damer after one small post. TT why you do this. You null now.

Then votes with oats on Ruxx. Which I do like at this point.

I also like happykrogen at the moment. his response to damer is nice.

Yeah I like HF at the moment. Normally I just ignore him at this point. but meh.

Conversion giveing a town read and then like not saying why and its the same post other people said about Clock and the defense of Damer in the same post. dont like dont like...

Ruxxar like conversion. Makes me like conversion even less...

Ruxxar shits on me. Like Ruxxar even less.

Krogan voteing Rux. I like I like.

My god I like Rux less and less as I read. Like coaching the newbies to look helpful. Bleh I just dont like him at all.

Krogran picks up on it. My HERO!!!

Ruxxar going to try to lynch me I can feel it.

FF giveing Ruxxar a out is meh really.

I really feel weird about people 13 pages in only having town reads. Like not even scum leans its null or town thats it.

Ruxxar with the coaching again. Like I guess its a defense of him self but the way he does it in like a coaching way. Activity is town blah blah blah just rubs me the wrong way.

Grack is forgettable... bleh

HF is back to ignore... The whole krogan/ruxxar thing and HF response to it is making my response ignore HF.

DF I am ok with for now. His post about agreeing with HF on Krogan is bleh. I mean who isnt town reading Krogan right now? And that is a reason to give HF a pass? And I dont really like his Ruxxar town read. But his post isnt bringing any more red flags other than those.

But then the next post is within HF scum range... Lol ok... Still ok with DF.

Oats TMI post is meh. Still like his pushes though....

The whole thing on pocketing people is stupid and I am dumber for reading it.

HUH xenon thinks rux is town so he votes Oats? That cant be a scum play right> Like it just cant. I mean right? Huh?

Oats points out my thought on xenonn but I think 60% lynch bait 40% scum because really?


So I am running out of time so I am going to post this. I am still reading but I am also about to Top 8 a large MTGO tourny. Sooooo.






So you're going to leave without giving an opinion on the two current wagons.
How helpful you are.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 14 2017 20:36 GMT
#605
I don't trust you this game. We have a lot of obv towns in this game and you chose this game to heavily push a day 1 lynch based on a case that I don't think is that great when you usually sit back and PoE.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 14 2017 20:42 GMT
#606
On October 15 2017 05:35 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 04:54 Onegu wrote:
On openings. There are 2 I didnt like.

Ruxxar and Damerion. Ruxxar seemed way to happy. Like way to happy, seemed off to me.

And Damerion was like lets not talk about roles but here is what you should do. Also to wordy. Seemed like he wrote it proof read it thought about it and posted it. Not really a way town thinks./ plays.

Like damdred feeling off about ruxxar says people who make him laugh but the fact he said something first I like.

Boom Oats comes in and slams Rux. I like oats.

HF says the same about Damer I like HF

Damdreds hard defend of Damer I find odd. Like he agrees he is playing different from the previous game but not enough different feels really off now with this defense.

Boom MrLonelyClock hits on Damerion. I like this newbie. He is somewhere inbetween the blue and yellow also!

Ugg but then he just is ok on Damer after one small post. TT why you do this. You null now.

Then votes with oats on Ruxx. Which I do like at this point.

I also like happykrogen at the moment. his response to damer is nice.

Yeah I like HF at the moment. Normally I just ignore him at this point. but meh.

Conversion giveing a town read and then like not saying why and its the same post other people said about Clock and the defense of Damer in the same post. dont like dont like...

Ruxxar like conversion. Makes me like conversion even less...

Ruxxar shits on me. Like Ruxxar even less.

Krogan voteing Rux. I like I like.

My god I like Rux less and less as I read. Like coaching the newbies to look helpful. Bleh I just dont like him at all.

Krogran picks up on it. My HERO!!!

Ruxxar going to try to lynch me I can feel it.

FF giveing Ruxxar a out is meh really.

I really feel weird about people 13 pages in only having town reads. Like not even scum leans its null or town thats it.

Ruxxar with the coaching again. Like I guess its a defense of him self but the way he does it in like a coaching way. Activity is town blah blah blah just rubs me the wrong way.

Grack is forgettable... bleh

HF is back to ignore... The whole krogan/ruxxar thing and HF response to it is making my response ignore HF.

DF I am ok with for now. His post about agreeing with HF on Krogan is bleh. I mean who isnt town reading Krogan right now? And that is a reason to give HF a pass? And I dont really like his Ruxxar town read. But his post isnt bringing any more red flags other than those.

But then the next post is within HF scum range... Lol ok... Still ok with DF.

Oats TMI post is meh. Still like his pushes though....

The whole thing on pocketing people is stupid and I am dumber for reading it.

HUH xenon thinks rux is town so he votes Oats? That cant be a scum play right> Like it just cant. I mean right? Huh?

Oats points out my thought on xenonn but I think 60% lynch bait 40% scum because really?


So I am running out of time so I am going to post this. I am still reading but I am also about to Top 8 a large MTGO tourny. Sooooo.






So you're going to leave without giving an opinion on the two current wagons.
How helpful you are.

lol literally first point that I agree with
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 14 2017 20:44 GMT
#607
On October 15 2017 05:36 Grackaroni wrote:
I don't trust you this game. We have a lot of obv towns in this game and you chose this game to heavily push a day 1 lynch based on a case that I don't think is that great when you usually sit back and PoE.

HF sits back and PoEs? Are you smoking something
No gg, No skill.
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 14 2017 20:49 GMT
#608
So... was damerion going to show up and defend himself or?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 14 2017 20:51 GMT
#609
idk where he is, we were raiding this morning and then he went for a walk.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
October 14 2017 20:52 GMT
#610
On October 15 2017 05:35 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 04:54 Onegu wrote:
On openings. There are 2 I didnt like.

Ruxxar and Damerion. Ruxxar seemed way to happy. Like way to happy, seemed off to me.

And Damerion was like lets not talk about roles but here is what you should do. Also to wordy. Seemed like he wrote it proof read it thought about it and posted it. Not really a way town thinks./ plays.

Like damdred feeling off about ruxxar says people who make him laugh but the fact he said something first I like.

Boom Oats comes in and slams Rux. I like oats.

HF says the same about Damer I like HF

Damdreds hard defend of Damer I find odd. Like he agrees he is playing different from the previous game but not enough different feels really off now with this defense.

Boom MrLonelyClock hits on Damerion. I like this newbie. He is somewhere inbetween the blue and yellow also!

Ugg but then he just is ok on Damer after one small post. TT why you do this. You null now.

Then votes with oats on Ruxx. Which I do like at this point.

I also like happykrogen at the moment. his response to damer is nice.

Yeah I like HF at the moment. Normally I just ignore him at this point. but meh.

Conversion giveing a town read and then like not saying why and its the same post other people said about Clock and the defense of Damer in the same post. dont like dont like...

Ruxxar like conversion. Makes me like conversion even less...

Ruxxar shits on me. Like Ruxxar even less.

Krogan voteing Rux. I like I like.

My god I like Rux less and less as I read. Like coaching the newbies to look helpful. Bleh I just dont like him at all.

Krogran picks up on it. My HERO!!!

Ruxxar going to try to lynch me I can feel it.

FF giveing Ruxxar a out is meh really.

I really feel weird about people 13 pages in only having town reads. Like not even scum leans its null or town thats it.

Ruxxar with the coaching again. Like I guess its a defense of him self but the way he does it in like a coaching way. Activity is town blah blah blah just rubs me the wrong way.

Grack is forgettable... bleh

HF is back to ignore... The whole krogan/ruxxar thing and HF response to it is making my response ignore HF.

DF I am ok with for now. His post about agreeing with HF on Krogan is bleh. I mean who isnt town reading Krogan right now? And that is a reason to give HF a pass? And I dont really like his Ruxxar town read. But his post isnt bringing any more red flags other than those.

But then the next post is within HF scum range... Lol ok... Still ok with DF.

Oats TMI post is meh. Still like his pushes though....

The whole thing on pocketing people is stupid and I am dumber for reading it.

HUH xenon thinks rux is town so he votes Oats? That cant be a scum play right> Like it just cant. I mean right? Huh?

Oats points out my thought on xenonn but I think 60% lynch bait 40% scum because really?


So I am running out of time so I am going to post this. I am still reading but I am also about to Top 8 a large MTGO tourny. Sooooo.






So you're going to leave without giving an opinion on the two current wagons.
How helpful you are.




Read idiot I dont like damerion. Conversion I have no real thought on. You are scum though.
Try TL Mafia!!!
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
October 14 2017 20:52 GMT
#611
probably tvt considering it's 10 minutes before deadline and no one is budging
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 14 2017 20:53 GMT
#612
On October 15 2017 05:52 darthfoley wrote:
probably tvt considering it's 10 minutes before deadline and no one is budging

IT'S GOING DOWN DF
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
October 14 2017 20:53 GMT
#613
so who wants to start some shenanigans?
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 14 2017 20:53 GMT
#614
On October 15 2017 05:52 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 05:35 ruXxar wrote:
On October 15 2017 04:54 Onegu wrote:
On openings. There are 2 I didnt like.

Ruxxar and Damerion. Ruxxar seemed way to happy. Like way to happy, seemed off to me.

And Damerion was like lets not talk about roles but here is what you should do. Also to wordy. Seemed like he wrote it proof read it thought about it and posted it. Not really a way town thinks./ plays.

Like damdred feeling off about ruxxar says people who make him laugh but the fact he said something first I like.

Boom Oats comes in and slams Rux. I like oats.

HF says the same about Damer I like HF

Damdreds hard defend of Damer I find odd. Like he agrees he is playing different from the previous game but not enough different feels really off now with this defense.

Boom MrLonelyClock hits on Damerion. I like this newbie. He is somewhere inbetween the blue and yellow also!

Ugg but then he just is ok on Damer after one small post. TT why you do this. You null now.

Then votes with oats on Ruxx. Which I do like at this point.

I also like happykrogen at the moment. his response to damer is nice.

Yeah I like HF at the moment. Normally I just ignore him at this point. but meh.

Conversion giveing a town read and then like not saying why and its the same post other people said about Clock and the defense of Damer in the same post. dont like dont like...

Ruxxar like conversion. Makes me like conversion even less...

Ruxxar shits on me. Like Ruxxar even less.

Krogan voteing Rux. I like I like.

My god I like Rux less and less as I read. Like coaching the newbies to look helpful. Bleh I just dont like him at all.

Krogran picks up on it. My HERO!!!

Ruxxar going to try to lynch me I can feel it.

FF giveing Ruxxar a out is meh really.

I really feel weird about people 13 pages in only having town reads. Like not even scum leans its null or town thats it.

Ruxxar with the coaching again. Like I guess its a defense of him self but the way he does it in like a coaching way. Activity is town blah blah blah just rubs me the wrong way.

Grack is forgettable... bleh

HF is back to ignore... The whole krogan/ruxxar thing and HF response to it is making my response ignore HF.

DF I am ok with for now. His post about agreeing with HF on Krogan is bleh. I mean who isnt town reading Krogan right now? And that is a reason to give HF a pass? And I dont really like his Ruxxar town read. But his post isnt bringing any more red flags other than those.

But then the next post is within HF scum range... Lol ok... Still ok with DF.

Oats TMI post is meh. Still like his pushes though....

The whole thing on pocketing people is stupid and I am dumber for reading it.

HUH xenon thinks rux is town so he votes Oats? That cant be a scum play right> Like it just cant. I mean right? Huh?

Oats points out my thought on xenonn but I think 60% lynch bait 40% scum because really?


So I am running out of time so I am going to post this. I am still reading but I am also about to Top 8 a large MTGO tourny. Sooooo.






So you're going to leave without giving an opinion on the two current wagons.
How helpful you are.




Read idiot I dont like damerion. Conversion I have no real thought on. You are scum though.


So vote for damerion.
Any other vote is a waste and looks scummy.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
October 14 2017 20:54 GMT
#615
On October 15 2017 05:52 darthfoley wrote:
probably tvt considering it's 10 minutes before deadline and no one is budging



Would accept a lynch on Ruxxar.
Try TL Mafia!!!
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 14 2017 20:54 GMT
#616
On October 15 2017 05:53 darthfoley wrote:
so who wants to start some shenanigans?


I'll follow you.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-14 21:55:49
October 14 2017 20:54 GMT
#617
Day 1 Votecount

Conversion (5): darthfoley, MrLonelyClock, happykrogan, Damdred, ruXxar
Damerion (4): Holyflare, Fecalfeast, Oatsmaster, Conversion
Oatsmaster (2): Grackaroni, xenonn40
ruXxar (1): Oatsmaster, MrLonelyClock, happykrogan, Onegu
Holyflare (0): ruXxar
xenonn40 (0): happykrogan, Holyflare, Damdred

Not Voting (2): Damerion, coolTLname

As of now, Conversion is getting lynched!



Day 1 ends Saturday, Oct 14 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in . Voting is mandatory. Only votes made in the voting thread are valid.
TL countdown synchronizes with your device local time and not with the TL server time. It might be inaccurate.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
October 14 2017 20:55 GMT
#618
On October 15 2017 05:53 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 05:52 Onegu wrote:
On October 15 2017 05:35 ruXxar wrote:
On October 15 2017 04:54 Onegu wrote:
On openings. There are 2 I didnt like.

Ruxxar and Damerion. Ruxxar seemed way to happy. Like way to happy, seemed off to me.

And Damerion was like lets not talk about roles but here is what you should do. Also to wordy. Seemed like he wrote it proof read it thought about it and posted it. Not really a way town thinks./ plays.

Like damdred feeling off about ruxxar says people who make him laugh but the fact he said something first I like.

Boom Oats comes in and slams Rux. I like oats.

HF says the same about Damer I like HF

Damdreds hard defend of Damer I find odd. Like he agrees he is playing different from the previous game but not enough different feels really off now with this defense.

Boom MrLonelyClock hits on Damerion. I like this newbie. He is somewhere inbetween the blue and yellow also!

Ugg but then he just is ok on Damer after one small post. TT why you do this. You null now.

Then votes with oats on Ruxx. Which I do like at this point.

I also like happykrogen at the moment. his response to damer is nice.

Yeah I like HF at the moment. Normally I just ignore him at this point. but meh.

Conversion giveing a town read and then like not saying why and its the same post other people said about Clock and the defense of Damer in the same post. dont like dont like...

Ruxxar like conversion. Makes me like conversion even less...

Ruxxar shits on me. Like Ruxxar even less.

Krogan voteing Rux. I like I like.

My god I like Rux less and less as I read. Like coaching the newbies to look helpful. Bleh I just dont like him at all.

Krogran picks up on it. My HERO!!!

Ruxxar going to try to lynch me I can feel it.

FF giveing Ruxxar a out is meh really.

I really feel weird about people 13 pages in only having town reads. Like not even scum leans its null or town thats it.

Ruxxar with the coaching again. Like I guess its a defense of him self but the way he does it in like a coaching way. Activity is town blah blah blah just rubs me the wrong way.

Grack is forgettable... bleh

HF is back to ignore... The whole krogan/ruxxar thing and HF response to it is making my response ignore HF.

DF I am ok with for now. His post about agreeing with HF on Krogan is bleh. I mean who isnt town reading Krogan right now? And that is a reason to give HF a pass? And I dont really like his Ruxxar town read. But his post isnt bringing any more red flags other than those.

But then the next post is within HF scum range... Lol ok... Still ok with DF.

Oats TMI post is meh. Still like his pushes though....

The whole thing on pocketing people is stupid and I am dumber for reading it.

HUH xenon thinks rux is town so he votes Oats? That cant be a scum play right> Like it just cant. I mean right? Huh?

Oats points out my thought on xenonn but I think 60% lynch bait 40% scum because really?


So I am running out of time so I am going to post this. I am still reading but I am also about to Top 8 a large MTGO tourny. Sooooo.






So you're going to leave without giving an opinion on the two current wagons.
How helpful you are.




Read idiot I dont like damerion. Conversion I have no real thought on. You are scum though.


So vote for damerion.
Any other vote is a waste and looks scummy.



So... Why would I listen to you?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Damerion
Profile Joined September 2017
149 Posts
October 14 2017 20:55 GMT
#619
Here I am, I lost track of time and these day phases are very short.

I see conversion and myself are up for lynch. I do not know if I believe that conversion is scum at this point in time.

In fact with how apathetic the thread is I am decently certain it is going to be town v town.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
October 14 2017 20:55 GMT
#620
so i'm supposed to have the big balls? that's so much pressure on me
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1115
RotterdaM611
SteadfastSC319
TKL 228
Rex135
CosmosSc2 43
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 640
SteadfastSC 319
TKL 259
Rex 135
ProTech51
CosmosSc2 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44640
Calm 3280
Shuttle 2529
Jaedong 1690
Horang2 762
Soma 545
actioN 541
Mini 449
Rush 435
Soulkey 397
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 351
Stork 349
ZerO 270
Larva 238
BeSt 211
Snow 190
Mong 132
firebathero 120
Zeus 94
hero 94
Mind 75
910 69
Free 66
Hyun 52
Yoon 46
Sharp 42
sorry 40
Shine 39
Shinee 36
PianO 35
Pusan 32
JYJ 28
ToSsGirL 26
Aegong 23
Bale 23
Sexy 22
Terrorterran 21
HiyA 20
Hm[arnc] 14
Killer 14
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc5130
Dendi1261
Counter-Strike
fl0m2325
Fnx 600
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King153
ChuDatz19
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko421
Other Games
singsing2260
hiko815
crisheroes462
B2W.Neo306
Liquid`RaSZi283
DeMusliM219
Khaldor205
Livibee179
Pyrionflax170
Liquid`VortiX138
Trikslyr74
dupreeh68
QueenE58
ZerO(Twitch)16
ceh97
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 663
Other Games
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH236
• mYiSmile113
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2215
• Jankos1604
• TFBlade577
• Noizen95
Other Games
• Shiphtur683
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 37m
The PondCast
19h 37m
INu's Battles
20h 37m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.