• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:00
CEST 04:00
KST 11:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9950 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVII - Page 27

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 77 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 14 2017 18:25 GMT
#521
On October 15 2017 03:22 Conversion wrote:
I'm calm and content with the fact that I am bad at this game

I would still like this question answered mr. clock man. where'd you go

Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 02:02 Conversion wrote:
you also completely ignore the fact that Damdred ignored your question, and you never followed up with it. what's up with that?


Damdred/grack thoughts on Xen post?

leaning towards sheeping HF right now..

Maybe he's mafia but I don't think he's the best lynch today. If he starts posting more freely later he will be easier to read I think.
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 14 2017 18:25 GMT
#522
On October 15 2017 03:20 Holyflare wrote:
but I'm mafia ruxxar so why am I right?


Mafia says:
"that's not how you should ever play this game, you lynch people that are playing like mafia and he is playing like mafia"

Town says:
"that's not how you should ever play this game, you lynch people that are playing like mafia and he is playing like mafia"

Your mother says:
"that's not how you should ever play this game, you lynch people that are playing like mafia and he is playing like mafia"

There's no cirumstance where that sentence is ever wrong...
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 14 2017 18:27 GMT
#523
On October 15 2017 03:23 Damdred wrote:
The answer is I dont really think Xen is mafia Oats.

I really want hf to answer my question though

he did though?
No gg, No skill.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
October 14 2017 18:28 GMT
#524
##Vote Ruxxar
Try TL Mafia!!!
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 14 2017 18:28 GMT
#525
On October 15 2017 03:16 Onegu wrote:
Just so you guys know I am reading this entire game writeing my thoughts as I am reading for one big post. Then will give you my overall thoughts.

I just really hate these kinds of posts.
The annoucement of a future annoucement
No gg, No skill.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 14 2017 18:28 GMT
#526
He did not, he answered the first skipped the second.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
October 14 2017 18:29 GMT
#527
Just get that out of the way because his posts and me reading make me want to vomit. Ok still reading.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
October 14 2017 18:29 GMT
#528
On October 15 2017 03:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 03:16 Onegu wrote:
Just so you guys know I am reading this entire game writeing my thoughts as I am reading for one big post. Then will give you my overall thoughts.

I just really hate these kinds of posts.
The annoucement of a future annoucement



Up to you but thats how I play.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
October 14 2017 18:30 GMT
#529
On October 15 2017 03:29 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 03:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 15 2017 03:16 Onegu wrote:
Just so you guys know I am reading this entire game writeing my thoughts as I am reading for one big post. Then will give you my overall thoughts.

I just really hate these kinds of posts.
The annoucement of a future annoucement



Up to you but thats how I play.



And to not toot my own horn. I have been lynching mafia this way and getting myself night killed.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 14 2017 18:30 GMT
#530
I wont be lynching Damerion though, I think he is town based on tone and a few different things.

I wont spend any time dedending him he should be back soon hopefully
xenonn40
Profile Joined October 2011
United States282 Posts
October 14 2017 18:30 GMT
#531
On October 15 2017 03:29 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 03:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 15 2017 03:16 Onegu wrote:
Just so you guys know I am reading this entire game writeing my thoughts as I am reading for one big post. Then will give you my overall thoughts.

I just really hate these kinds of posts.
The annoucement of a future annoucement



Up to you but thats how I play.


As a new player, I don't understand the point of all the talking before votes start, and before actions happen.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
October 14 2017 18:32 GMT
#532
deadline in 2.5 hours no? let's get some clarity about wagons
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
October 14 2017 18:32 GMT
#533
On October 15 2017 03:30 xenonn40 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 03:29 Onegu wrote:
On October 15 2017 03:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 15 2017 03:16 Onegu wrote:
Just so you guys know I am reading this entire game writeing my thoughts as I am reading for one big post. Then will give you my overall thoughts.

I just really hate these kinds of posts.
The annoucement of a future annoucement



Up to you but thats how I play.


As a new player, I don't understand the point of all the talking before votes start, and before actions happen.



What do you mean? I should just post my post and vote before talking?
Try TL Mafia!!!
xenonn40
Profile Joined October 2011
United States282 Posts
October 14 2017 18:34 GMT
#534
On October 15 2017 03:32 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 03:30 xenonn40 wrote:
On October 15 2017 03:29 Onegu wrote:
On October 15 2017 03:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 15 2017 03:16 Onegu wrote:
Just so you guys know I am reading this entire game writeing my thoughts as I am reading for one big post. Then will give you my overall thoughts.

I just really hate these kinds of posts.
The annoucement of a future annoucement



Up to you but thats how I play.


As a new player, I don't understand the point of all the talking before votes start, and before actions happen.



What do you mean? I should just post my post and vote before talking?


I mean, we have 27 pages already, and almost no actions to base our discussion on. I like the idea of a post on your thoughts at the end, and not 10000 posts of fluff in between.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 14 2017 18:35 GMT
#535
If I had to guess I think Xenonn played the sc2 version of mafia which is based very heavily on roles and night actions.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
October 14 2017 18:37 GMT
#536
well not everyone can play this way. I know I can because most people dont and I can have the advantage of reading everything before I decide and make my post. The point is people need to post to start conversation...
Try TL Mafia!!!
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 14 2017 18:39 GMT
#537
After re-reading damerions posts, I don't feel a strong need to defend him anymore.

His response to getting asked for scum reads is losing him a lot of town points.
On October 15 2017 00:58 Damerion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 00:53 darthfoley wrote:
Do you plan on ever calling someone scum, or are you just gonna keep saying stuff is "interesting?"

While I appreciate your thoughts on that matter if you would turn your attention to what I actually wrote and give a word or two om that it would be appreciated.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 14 2017 18:40 GMT
#538
On October 15 2017 03:30 Damdred wrote:
I wont be lynching Damerion though, I think he is town based on tone and a few different things.

I wont spend any time dedending him he should be back soon hopefully

"I wont be spending any time defending him", "but i also wont spend any time finding mafia".

NICE DAMDRED. NICE
No gg, No skill.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 14 2017 18:42 GMT
#539
On October 15 2017 03:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 03:30 Damdred wrote:
I wont be lynching Damerion though, I think he is town based on tone and a few different things.

I wont spend any time dedending him he should be back soon hopefully

"I wont be spending any time defending him", "but i also wont spend any time finding mafia".

NICE DAMDRED. NICE


Thanks bud, I do appreciate the support
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 14 2017 18:48 GMT
#540
I also dislike the people who have been giving fecalfeast easy town reads, because he has done absolutely nothing to deserve such a thing.

Those people being:

Damerion:
On October 13 2017 06:38 Damerion wrote:
My first to early townread is on FecalFeast, general tone and playful approach to the game points to a more than likely chance of being town at this point in time. If you look at his previous games his posts were a bit more guarded and just generally lacked the playful approach he has shown at this point.

Damdred:
On October 14 2017 03:21 Damdred wrote:
FF: Hey buddy we should work together, care free attitude. Gives some opinions still a bit weak on a few points, overall would not kynch today.


Maybe someone else, but those are the two I remember.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta34
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech154
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13164
Shuttle 1021
Artosis 621
Dewaltoss 56
NaDa 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4142
Counter-Strike
taco 482
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox571
AZ_Axe106
Other Games
summit1g8167
C9.Mang0378
WinterStarcraft182
Maynarde139
ViBE123
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 1m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.