• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:32
CEST 22:32
KST 05:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7382 users

Active List of Mafia Games 2.0 - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next All
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
May 31 2019 07:53 GMT
#241
On May 28 2019 19:01 wherebugsgo wrote:
Anybody opposed to me posting a new game in the next 2-3 days?

Will be trying out some experimental/throwback rules and will try to put some spice in the setup. Should be good fun regardless of alignment.


get them checked and don't do anything to crazy
Zerg for Life
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-05-31 09:19:42
May 31 2019 08:38 GMT
#242
On May 31 2019 16:53 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2019 19:01 wherebugsgo wrote:
Anybody opposed to me posting a new game in the next 2-3 days?

Will be trying out some experimental/throwback rules and will try to put some spice in the setup. Should be good fun regardless of alignment.


get them checked and don't do anything to crazy


Seems like the balancer(s) are rather busy. Everyone is.

However I’ve balanced games before so I’m not terribly worried. Once Pandain takes a look I’ll post the game.

Also I think a tiny bit crazy once in a while isn’t bad, especially when it’s a themed closed setup

e: I might not end up hosting anything June/July though because I have a bunch of travel at the end of June into mid July. Will see. Leaning toward not hosting ATM as I've received some interest but I think activity is low.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
May 31 2019 09:55 GMT
#243
On May 31 2019 17:38 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2019 16:53 KelsierSC wrote:
On May 28 2019 19:01 wherebugsgo wrote:
Anybody opposed to me posting a new game in the next 2-3 days?

Will be trying out some experimental/throwback rules and will try to put some spice in the setup. Should be good fun regardless of alignment.


get them checked and don't do anything to crazy


Seems like the balancer(s) are rather busy. Everyone is.

However I’ve balanced games before so I’m not terribly worried. Once Pandain takes a look I’ll post the game.

Also I think a tiny bit crazy once in a while isn’t bad, especially when it’s a themed closed setup

e: I might not end up hosting anything June/July though because I have a bunch of travel at the end of June into mid July. Will see. Leaning toward not hosting ATM as I've received some interest but I think activity is low.


we had crazy, pretty recently, with that mathematician game.
Zerg for Life
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 31 2019 10:26 GMT
#244
Bugs may have awful reads, but he's good at balancing games.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 31 2019 11:43 GMT
#245
On May 31 2019 19:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
Bugs may have awful reads, but he's good at balancing games.


VE you played in a couple of my games right? I remember I was overly harsh on you in one of them post-game when you rolled town

However I think you might remember playing in one of my games, in which occurred honestly probably the greatest two individual mafia performances (regardless of alignment) I've ever had the pleasure of watching essentially live.

This game: Wheel of Fortune I gave that a skim the other day and I was blown away again.

Fruity Mafia was really good too, I think the only time I've hosted a 16p setup.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 31 2019 13:21 GMT
#246
I seem to recall dominating town with Sandroba in a game was that it?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 31 2019 13:26 GMT
#247
On April 24 2012 06:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2012 06:32 Forumite wrote:
Back, still some reading to catch up on.

Not sure about the exact votecount, but if we don´t have a candidate now, 30 minutes before the deadline, then I´d feel fine with not lynching at all. Late voteswitches never end well.


"Never" is a strong word - sandro and I pwnz0rd scum with late-switches in C9++.

Nevermind I'm remembering another of your games where we dominated mafia XD
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 31 2019 14:17 GMT
#248
that must have been the game where scum Jackal got dogpiled day 1
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 01 2019 13:44 GMT
#249
On May 31 2019 17:38 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2019 16:53 KelsierSC wrote:
On May 28 2019 19:01 wherebugsgo wrote:
Anybody opposed to me posting a new game in the next 2-3 days?

Will be trying out some experimental/throwback rules and will try to put some spice in the setup. Should be good fun regardless of alignment.


get them checked and don't do anything to crazy


Seems like the balancer(s) are rather busy. Everyone is.

However I’ve balanced games before so I’m not terribly worried. Once Pandain takes a look I’ll post the game.

Also I think a tiny bit crazy once in a while isn’t bad, especially when it’s a themed closed setup

e: I might not end up hosting anything June/July though because I have a bunch of travel at the end of June into mid July. Will see. Leaning toward not hosting ATM as I've received some interest but I think activity is low.


I don't think that many people read this thread compared to just looking for a new game thread to /in.

At least I don't
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 01 2019 13:48 GMT
#250
On June 01 2019 22:44 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2019 17:38 wherebugsgo wrote:
On May 31 2019 16:53 KelsierSC wrote:
On May 28 2019 19:01 wherebugsgo wrote:
Anybody opposed to me posting a new game in the next 2-3 days?

Will be trying out some experimental/throwback rules and will try to put some spice in the setup. Should be good fun regardless of alignment.


get them checked and don't do anything to crazy


Seems like the balancer(s) are rather busy. Everyone is.

However I’ve balanced games before so I’m not terribly worried. Once Pandain takes a look I’ll post the game.

Also I think a tiny bit crazy once in a while isn’t bad, especially when it’s a themed closed setup

e: I might not end up hosting anything June/July though because I have a bunch of travel at the end of June into mid July. Will see. Leaning toward not hosting ATM as I've received some interest but I think activity is low.


I don't think that many people read this thread compared to just looking for a new game thread to /in.

At least I don't


yeah, I'm aware, I'm just making that observation on the number of games/how long each of the last two ones took for sign ups & people missing confirmation PMs etc.

also as far as hosting goes I want to host a closed theme game, so I would like at least someone to sanity check the setup (though I think it's probably fine) and I'd essentially have to post the game this weekend and hope it fills up in a week otherwise I'll neglect my hosting duties around when the game is supposed to finish :p

so safer bet is to probably just wait it out and someone else can host in the meantime.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 01 2019 21:28 GMT
#251
I can post my semi-themed poker game sometime tomorrow.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 01 2019 21:48 GMT
#252
On June 01 2019 22:48 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2019 22:44 Holyflare wrote:
On May 31 2019 17:38 wherebugsgo wrote:
On May 31 2019 16:53 KelsierSC wrote:
On May 28 2019 19:01 wherebugsgo wrote:
Anybody opposed to me posting a new game in the next 2-3 days?

Will be trying out some experimental/throwback rules and will try to put some spice in the setup. Should be good fun regardless of alignment.


get them checked and don't do anything to crazy


Seems like the balancer(s) are rather busy. Everyone is.

However I’ve balanced games before so I’m not terribly worried. Once Pandain takes a look I’ll post the game.

Also I think a tiny bit crazy once in a while isn’t bad, especially when it’s a themed closed setup

e: I might not end up hosting anything June/July though because I have a bunch of travel at the end of June into mid July. Will see. Leaning toward not hosting ATM as I've received some interest but I think activity is low.


I don't think that many people read this thread compared to just looking for a new game thread to /in.

At least I don't


yeah, I'm aware, I'm just making that observation on the number of games/how long each of the last two ones took for sign ups & people missing confirmation PMs etc.

also as far as hosting goes I want to host a closed theme game, so I would like at least someone to sanity check the setup (though I think it's probably fine) and I'd essentially have to post the game this weekend and hope it fills up in a week otherwise I'll neglect my hosting duties around when the game is supposed to finish :p

so safer bet is to probably just wait it out and someone else can host in the meantime.

yeah please wait. your hosting skills seem to be not so good based ob the last couple of pages.
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 02 2019 00:01 GMT
#253
On June 02 2019 06:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2019 22:48 wherebugsgo wrote:
On June 01 2019 22:44 Holyflare wrote:
On May 31 2019 17:38 wherebugsgo wrote:
On May 31 2019 16:53 KelsierSC wrote:
On May 28 2019 19:01 wherebugsgo wrote:
Anybody opposed to me posting a new game in the next 2-3 days?

Will be trying out some experimental/throwback rules and will try to put some spice in the setup. Should be good fun regardless of alignment.


get them checked and don't do anything to crazy


Seems like the balancer(s) are rather busy. Everyone is.

However I’ve balanced games before so I’m not terribly worried. Once Pandain takes a look I’ll post the game.

Also I think a tiny bit crazy once in a while isn’t bad, especially when it’s a themed closed setup

e: I might not end up hosting anything June/July though because I have a bunch of travel at the end of June into mid July. Will see. Leaning toward not hosting ATM as I've received some interest but I think activity is low.


I don't think that many people read this thread compared to just looking for a new game thread to /in.

At least I don't


yeah, I'm aware, I'm just making that observation on the number of games/how long each of the last two ones took for sign ups & people missing confirmation PMs etc.

also as far as hosting goes I want to host a closed theme game, so I would like at least someone to sanity check the setup (though I think it's probably fine) and I'd essentially have to post the game this weekend and hope it fills up in a week otherwise I'll neglect my hosting duties around when the game is supposed to finish :p

so safer bet is to probably just wait it out and someone else can host in the meantime.

yeah please wait. your hosting skills seem to be not so good based ob the last couple of pages.


what?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 02 2019 12:32 GMT
#254
[M][T]Poker Mafia is open for signups.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 18 2019 03:44 GMT
#255
People wanted a small game here it be
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 28 2019 04:46 GMT
#256
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/549333-minifeast-15
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
July 09 2019 17:59 GMT
#257
Is anyone else itching to post a game? If not I can just keep hosting minis
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 09 2019 22:14 GMT
#258
On July 10 2019 02:59 Fecalfeast wrote:
Is anyone else itching to post a game? If not I can just keep hosting minis

I can try hosting one if you want to play one instead.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 10 2019 22:28 GMT
#259
I'm going to host a bigger game for people not interested in the cop mini. I don't mind waiting a bit for signups if people are interested in the setup, so let me know if there is interest. The idea was shamelessly stolen from Mafia Universe.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 08 2019 00:20 GMT
#260
Grackaroni game is over.

Queue is open for anybody who wants to host.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1518
RotterdaM1002
TaKeTV 401
SteadfastSC212
IndyStarCraft 205
ZombieGrub104
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1518
RotterdaM 1002
MaxPax 235
SteadfastSC 212
IndyStarCraft 205
RuFF_SC2 130
ZombieGrub104
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2592
Shuttle 437
Mind 65
910 62
Bale 13
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1156
Fnx 704
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu891
Other Games
summit1g5058
Grubby2721
shahzam497
Beastyqt372
mouzStarbuck241
C9.Mang0208
ToD160
UpATreeSC54
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV256
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 181
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 27
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2612
League of Legends
• TFBlade443
Other Games
• imaqtpie869
• Shiphtur335
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 28m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
14h 28m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.