• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:14
CEST 03:14
KST 10:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7960 users

Active List of Mafia Games 2.0 - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 16 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 15 2019 18:00 GMT
#201
Are we dead yet?
I had a good night of sleep.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
January 15 2019 21:39 GMT
#202
is this dead?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 16 2019 04:21 GMT
#203
On January 16 2019 03:00 Koshi wrote:
Are we dead yet?

Yes br0
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
February 04 2019 04:33 GMT
#204
we should have a game like the last Palmar one to finish in style
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 06 2019 20:49 GMT
#205
I'd be down for playing or hosting a game for one last hurrah.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 07 2019 04:36 GMT
#206
wow. kitaMAN is conceding. damn - times are tough indeed.

i would be in for one last time
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 07 2019 04:37 GMT
#207
A small part of me has died.

TLMafia filled a void for a short period of my life so many years ago. Wow.

Even with all the bad, in the full scheme of things, its only positive love from me.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 07 2019 14:19 GMT
#208
On February 07 2019 13:37 Mocsta wrote:
A small part of me has died.

TLMafia filled a void for a short period of my life so many years ago. Wow.

Even with all the bad, in the full scheme of things, its only positive love from me.

I loved the chats we used to have over teamspeakfor houuuuuurs in like 2013.
table for two on a tv tray
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
February 08 2019 20:13 GMT
#209
aren't we gonna make a comeback at some point?

it's just a slump
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 09 2019 02:32 GMT
#210
On February 07 2019 13:36 Mocsta wrote:
wow. kitaMAN is conceding. damn - times are tough indeed.


It's all a ruse to give people another taste and before they know it, they'll all be hooked again. [image loading]
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
February 11 2019 03:30 GMT
#211
On February 07 2019 05:49 kitaman27 wrote:
I'd be down for playing or hosting a game for one last hurrah.

we should do it
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 13 2019 19:17 GMT
#212
One last large normal game. Get everyone we possibly can
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 13 2019 19:54 GMT
#213
I'm in
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 14 2019 17:01 GMT
#214
I prefer to not play than to play a last game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
February 14 2019 17:05 GMT
#215
On February 15 2019 02:01 Koshi wrote:
I prefer to not play than to play a last game.

What if I tell you it's a trick to ressucitate the forum
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 15 2019 23:17 GMT
#216
i could be down depending on when it starts
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 16 2019 01:41 GMT
#217
I'll try to put a game up this weekend.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 16 2019 11:08 GMT
#218
I can host it if you wanna play

cuz i dont rly want to
A backwards poet writes inverse.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-02-17 19:26:41
February 17 2019 19:26 GMT
#219
[N]End of the World Party Mafia is open for signups.

If you aren't interested in playing, I could use a co-host Dandel.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2019 20:30 GMT
#220
sure
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15972
Hyuk 49
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm195
LuMiX0
League of Legends
Doublelift4692
Other Games
summit1g9033
FrodaN3014
JimRising 665
PiGStarcraft445
ViBE135
ArmadaUGS108
Mew2King102
Trikslyr34
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1304
BasetradeTV176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream117
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• davetesta54
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 46m
INu's Battles
10h 46m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
13h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 46m
Replay Cast
21h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 9h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.