• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:34
CEST 01:34
KST 08:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8604 users

[M][N] Generic Mini Mafia - Page 66

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 184 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2017 00:35 GMT
#1301
I am sorry if i don't understand the logic behind "i am scumreading you because you're not supposed to scumread Damdred" and when i ask you "for which posts whould i had townread him?" you point out posts that happened before when you were still hard-townreading me.

So excuse me if i don't get how i am mixing timelines.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2017 00:37 GMT
#1302
Anyways, hopefully i can get even 2 hrs of sleep before work so i'll try once again.
I hate flu.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 20 2017 00:38 GMT
#1303
Anyway. I am out. You said it would be the last question but you follow it up with something completely wrong once again. Make a compilation. And don't ask me questions you don't even understand yourself. That just wastes both our times.

I don't even understand where you are going with this Damdred shit. I made it clear to you that I didn't believe in the Damdred lynch after 24h in this game. I never returned to believing Damdred was mafia. We flipped Malongo, he was VT. You still were going on about Damdred even though a lot happened and you refused to upgrade your read with new information. I found that odd. I thought you were mafia for it. But you probably aren't. What is the problem?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 20 2017 00:40 GMT
#1304
On March 20 2017 09:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am sorry if i don't understand the logic behind "i am scumreading you because you're not supposed to scumread Damdred" and when i ask you "for which posts whould i had townread him?" you point out posts that happened before when you were still hard-townreading me.

So excuse me if i don't get how i am mixing timelines.

Because I only recently considered you being mafia and went to look for reasons in your filter? dafuq? That is how you play mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2017 00:45 GMT
#1305
On March 20 2017 09:38 Koshi wrote:
Anyway. I am out. You said it would be the last question but you follow it up with something completely wrong once again. Make a compilation. And don't ask me questions you don't even understand yourself. That just wastes both our times.

I don't even understand where you are going with this Damdred shit. I made it clear to you that I didn't believe in the Damdred lynch after 24h in this game. I never returned to believing Damdred was mafia. We flipped Malongo, he was VT. You still were going on about Damdred even though a lot happened and you refused to upgrade your read with new information. I found that odd. I thought you were mafia for it. But you probably aren't. What is the problem?

The problem is your filter suggests (from N1 and D2) you should have scumread me at the time of the post i quoted for you yet i am your top 3 townread at that time.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 20 2017 00:46 GMT
#1306
You are annoying me with this line of reasoning btw. It is very easy to see how I thought this game. And you are twisting it up so stupidly.

1) I thought Damdred was mafia. I thought you were possbile town.
2) I didn't think Damdred was mafia, more likely town even. I still thought you were town. (I vote malongo post)
3) I thought damdred was town. I thought you were town. (long time this game)
4) I thought damdred was town. I am seriously considering you for mafia (During night)

And during 4 I can use quotes from your filter that happened during 1-3. Otherwise nobody can ever change his opinion.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 20 2017 00:47 GMT
#1307
On March 20 2017 09:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 09:38 Koshi wrote:
Anyway. I am out. You said it would be the last question but you follow it up with something completely wrong once again. Make a compilation. And don't ask me questions you don't even understand yourself. That just wastes both our times.

I don't even understand where you are going with this Damdred shit. I made it clear to you that I didn't believe in the Damdred lynch after 24h in this game. I never returned to believing Damdred was mafia. We flipped Malongo, he was VT. You still were going on about Damdred even though a lot happened and you refused to upgrade your read with new information. I found that odd. I thought you were mafia for it. But you probably aren't. What is the problem?

The problem is your filter suggests (from N1 and D2) you should have scumread me at the time of the post i quoted for you yet i am your top 3 townread at that time.

Yes. That fucking happens every fucking game for everybody ever? You think somebody is town a long time, suddenly something happens, you think that person is mafia and go look for evidence in the past?

Come on. I am out. Enough is enough.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 20 2017 00:49 GMT
#1308
And what you are saying is incorrect btw. That's not how people their brain work. And there are way more aspects than that about Damdred.

Like..... it is not because I think Damdred is town that you become mafia......


Fuck you rayn. Your argumentation is shit.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 20 2017 00:54 GMT
#1309
Some1 talk to rayn about me in the future. I am not wasting time on him again.
I had a good night of sleep.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 20 2017 01:30 GMT
#1310
Vote count

raynpelikoneet
(1) xatalos, calix, koshi
eden1892(4) damdred, disformation, raynpelikoneet, koshi
disformation(1) calix
rels(1) tumblewood

not voting
darthfoley, Rels, Eden1892


eden1892 is set to be lynched
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 20 2017 01:32 GMT
#1311
if eden really directed that NK then the other scummers must be passive as hell. or afk
good times for all
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 20 2017 04:38 GMT
#1312
##vote disformation
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 20 2017 06:09 GMT
#1313
I have a couple of issues with rayn's claim.... But if it's true, rayn will never live until LYLO (because JK will screw over the scumteam over time otherwise), and if it's fake, rayn will be CC'd / caught eventually. So I don't think it's wise to waste a lynch on him until it's shown that he's fake claiming.

If it's the all vanilla setup, rayn's claim could be a decent enough method to save himself for the time being. However, all vanilla seems less likely now that ritoky was killed... And I'm not sure if scum rayn would crush his long-term prospects so easily by fake claiming now.

rayn, why was your initial save ritoky? You even said that ritoky was an "extremely unlikely kill"..? That actually bothers me more than the possibility of all vanilla.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 20 2017 06:12 GMT
#1314
On March 20 2017 10:32 Tumblewood wrote:
if eden really directed that NK then the other scummers must be passive as hell. or afk


Yeah, dunno how he would have thought that killing ritoky helped himself anyway... it just made him look pretty suspicious. But I guess we can't rule out that possibility.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 20 2017 06:17 GMT
#1315
Since Calix followed my plan earlier, I'll follow hers now for the time being. Eden vs disfo isn't a bad place to start. It's quite true that disfo has been a bit "under the radar" for a while now, so this should help with that too. And 1v1 is nice.

(Earlier D1 disfo was very engaged with the confusion thing, but after he was cleared of suspicion to some extent, he didn't do much with his newfound freedom and rather faded into the background? I'll have to look at him again soonish.)
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 20 2017 06:27 GMT
#1316
One townie point for disfo though is that he was quite active/interested around EOD D1. As scum he should have perhaps been a bit more lazy/careful? Assuming Mal/rayn/Damdred were all town there.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 20 2017 06:27 GMT
#1317
That's pre-flip association again though.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 20 2017 06:29 GMT
#1318
Then again, disfo's activity around EOD didn't seem scummy in general.

Meh.

The feeling of lynching disfo right now is a bit meh.

I'll keep my vote on him until a bit later anyway, at least.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 20 2017 06:37 GMT
#1319
On March 20 2017 15:29 Xatalos wrote:
Then again, disfo's activity around EOD didn't seem scummy in general.

Meh.

The feeling of lynching disfo right now is a bit meh.

I'll keep my vote on him until a bit later anyway, at least.


Agreed, but I see Calix's point that a lot of his filter seems to be just filled up space. Idk his recent play just seems a little too agreeable compared to other people (e.g. Koshi, myself, rayn, Calix as soon as anyone suspects her lul, etc). Like I can't remember the last argument or spat disformation got into. It overall just seems almost too clean to be true. Maybe it's 02:30AM my time and i'm forgetting big occurences, but meh. Overall, I agree that Eden is probably the better lynch, but what's the point of everyone parking votes for 48 hours? Multiple wagons is almost always good for discussion's sake
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 20 2017 06:38 GMT
#1320
I remember disformation in the last game I played with him iirc, that he got very agitated multiple times. Tbf it was an agitating bastard game, but he got really frustrated when people weren't taking him seriously or engaging with his points (he was town).

Kinda similar to what Damdred was doing earlier. But everyone has kinda ignored him or simply town read him and he hasn't (from what I remember) tried to really get attention or make waves
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft407
ViBE124
Nina 117
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13875
firebathero 110
Hyuk 49
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm156
febbydoto81
League of Legends
Doublelift4434
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5149
Other Games
summit1g8766
FrodaN2219
JimRising 443
mouzStarbuck377
KnowMe223
ArmadaUGS85
Trikslyr17
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1143
BasetradeTV194
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 116
• musti20045 31
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 27m
INu's Battles
12h 27m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 27m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 27m
Replay Cast
23h 27m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.