• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:52
CEST 00:52
KST 07:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9747 users

[M][N] Generic Mini Mafia - Page 65

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 184 Next
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 19 2017 23:44 GMT
#1281
regarding disformation

1. his vote on me was poopstick. he scum reads me for like a day because of an apologetic post I made towards Xata for being wrong about something lol. never really explains it

2. i looked extensively for his reasoning for voting Malongo and didn't find much. I also think it's a little weird that he voted for Malongo (and I started Malongo's wagon in terms of voting, provided the second case, etc.) when he was still sort of scum reading me the hardest.

On March 17 2017 23:26 disformation wrote:
i think in my brain its kinda like:
df > tw > mal > rels/1eg/eden > rayn
after that it gets a bit blurry as in various town leans / reads.


On March 18 2017 01:12 disformation wrote:
Hm. I think I still would prefer Mal over Damdred. Esp. now that I feel better about df. Putting my vote on mal.
Probably need to rethink my read list a bit overall.


Didn't really explain why he felt better about me. He also never attempted to really steer the wagon towards me even though he said i was most scum. Which is basically the reason he parroted from me to vote for Malongo. He town leans me for tone but again, that is such an easy lean for people to make.

Since then, I agree that disformation has been talked about probably less than anyone else in the game, which is quite weird considering how shaky his play was early D1.


watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 19 2017 23:46 GMT
#1282
Yes it is. You would have thought that more people would have wanted to mislynch disformation or at least smear his name in discussions. But no, Rels and Onegu come up way more. It's weird.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 19 2017 23:46 GMT
#1283
On March 20 2017 08:36 Tumblewood wrote:
the thread is going at a million miles a second so let me just say I am not touching xata, rayn, calix or df for the rest of the game. CCs barred of course. and I will park my vote on rels until he plays the game


Also don't see why scum!TW would ever make this post clearing 4 people. Can you explain why you're not touching Xata/Calix/Me please
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 19 2017 23:47 GMT
#1284
On March 20 2017 08:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 08:40 Tumblewood wrote:
also - why is eden suddenly 10000% scum? is it because rit cased him and then rit died?

Why the fuck would ritoky die otherwise? That's the only thing he has said in the game. Unless you wanna argue Damdred is mafia because Damdred would shoot ritoky for sure.


Why do you say this? I don't know the history
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 19 2017 23:47 GMT
#1285
Because Tweedledumb is smart and realises that we're all extremely townie?

He took the words out of my mouth with that town circle since that's basically what I've been operating with since N1
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 19 2017 23:49 GMT
#1286
On March 20 2017 08:47 Calix wrote:
Because Tweedledumb is smart and realises that we're all extremely townie?

He took the words out of my mouth with that town circle since that's basically what I've been operating with since N1


I've come around to the idea that you're probably town, but I also don't want to look like a fool post game so can you explain where the town read on me and Xata comes from?
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 19 2017 23:52 GMT
#1287
On March 20 2017 08:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 08:40 Tumblewood wrote:
also - why is eden suddenly 10000% scum? is it because rit cased him and then rit died?

Why the fuck would ritoky die otherwise? That's the only thing he has said in the game. Unless you wanna argue Damdred is mafia because Damdred would shoot ritoky for sure.

ik, the kill doesn't make sense for anyone but eden, but it doesn't make sense for eden either. why would anyone think it would help eden?
good times for all
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 19 2017 23:52 GMT
#1288
On March 20 2017 08:49 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 08:47 Calix wrote:
Because Tweedledumb is smart and realises that we're all extremely townie?

He took the words out of my mouth with that town circle since that's basically what I've been operating with since N1


I've come around to the idea that you're probably town, but I also don't want to look like a fool post game so can you explain where the town read on me and Xata comes from?


You'll be disappointed because it's nothing specific. It's just that you two are always trying to push your ideas of a townie agenda whenever you two post in the thread, you two try to keep the discussion rolling and I don't see any overarching scum motivations behind the things that you are doing.

This is extremely vague since I haven't filter-dived you two and don't plan on it for the foreseeable future. It's just an overall impression that is impervious to minor flaws in your postings.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 19 2017 23:52 GMT
#1289
Last thing before going to bed i am going to say is that knowing my alignment and being fairly certain about Tumblewood's alignment makes me think Xatalos' D1 screams scum.
table for two on a tv tray
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 19 2017 23:56 GMT
#1290
On March 20 2017 08:46 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 08:36 Tumblewood wrote:
the thread is going at a million miles a second so let me just say I am not touching xata, rayn, calix or df for the rest of the game. CCs barred of course. and I will park my vote on rels until he plays the game


Also don't see why scum!TW would ever make this post clearing 4 people. Can you explain why you're not touching Xata/Calix/Me please

xata is in an obv town v town shitty tunnel argument with rayn, and also looked real good at EoD. calix has been townie all game - genuine, reactive, assertive, good tone - and you were very town during the night. I admit I like people who defend me for the reasons I'd defend me. I think I had other reasons but I don't remember them anymore.
good times for all
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2017 00:00 GMT
#1291
On March 20 2017 08:56 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 08:46 darthfoley wrote:
On March 20 2017 08:36 Tumblewood wrote:
the thread is going at a million miles a second so let me just say I am not touching xata, rayn, calix or df for the rest of the game. CCs barred of course. and I will park my vote on rels until he plays the game


Also don't see why scum!TW would ever make this post clearing 4 people. Can you explain why you're not touching Xata/Calix/Me please

xata is in an obv town v town shitty tunnel argument with rayn, and also looked real good at EoD. calix has been townie all game - genuine, reactive, assertive, good tone - and you were very town during the night. I admit I like people who defend me for the reasons I'd defend me. I think I had other reasons but I don't remember them anymore.

Explain why Xatalos looked really good during the EoD?
table for two on a tv tray
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 20 2017 00:04 GMT
#1292
On March 20 2017 09:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 08:56 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 20 2017 08:46 darthfoley wrote:
On March 20 2017 08:36 Tumblewood wrote:
the thread is going at a million miles a second so let me just say I am not touching xata, rayn, calix or df for the rest of the game. CCs barred of course. and I will park my vote on rels until he plays the game


Also don't see why scum!TW would ever make this post clearing 4 people. Can you explain why you're not touching Xata/Calix/Me please

xata is in an obv town v town shitty tunnel argument with rayn, and also looked real good at EoD. calix has been townie all game - genuine, reactive, assertive, good tone - and you were very town during the night. I admit I like people who defend me for the reasons I'd defend me. I think I had other reasons but I don't remember them anymore.

Explain why Xatalos looked really good during the EoD?

levelheaded, inquisitive, had opinions, etc. you would have gotten a better response if you had asked me at EoD
good times for all
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2017 00:04 GMT
#1293
On March 20 2017 09:04 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 09:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 20 2017 08:56 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 20 2017 08:46 darthfoley wrote:
On March 20 2017 08:36 Tumblewood wrote:
the thread is going at a million miles a second so let me just say I am not touching xata, rayn, calix or df for the rest of the game. CCs barred of course. and I will park my vote on rels until he plays the game


Also don't see why scum!TW would ever make this post clearing 4 people. Can you explain why you're not touching Xata/Calix/Me please

xata is in an obv town v town shitty tunnel argument with rayn, and also looked real good at EoD. calix has been townie all game - genuine, reactive, assertive, good tone - and you were very town during the night. I admit I like people who defend me for the reasons I'd defend me. I think I had other reasons but I don't remember them anymore.

Explain why Xatalos looked really good during the EoD?

levelheaded, inquisitive, had opinions, etc. you would have gotten a better response if you had asked me at EoD

So you think being "level-headed" and waffling on three townies "ugh who to lynch shit idk" is very townie?
table for two on a tv tray
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 20 2017 00:10 GMT
#1294
I don't think I would shoot eitojy n1 here with him hard downing me though
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 20 2017 00:19 GMT
#1295
Well I'm going to bed.

I retract my paranoia for now as an Eden/ disformation/ Rels (or Onegu, but Rels more likely) scum-team is looking increasingly likely. None of them are very influential and it feels like it's the start of some epic town steamroll.

Or maybe I'm just thinking that so that I don't have to put in more effort. I'll see 'when' any of them turn up.

Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 20 2017 00:21 GMT
#1296
On March 20 2017 08:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Can you quote all of those posts that made you change your mind on Damdred, before you left, from D1 Koshi?

From what I remember I know I thought he was potential mafia in the first hours. But then after bed I changed my view and thought it was more likely disformation was mafia over Damdred. I reread the game and Damdred his posts showed he was looking for answers while disformation just parried the assault. I think the following posts were all made after I went to bed and then later when I was awake. I also saw I somewhere told you I was liking Damdred and we had a discussion.
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 17 2017 10:52 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2017 10:18 Malongo wrote:
On March 17 2017 10:06 darthfoley wrote:
Oh! Also don't like Malongo

I think we are in the same team tbh. You quote still sucks anyways.

My general read is pretty weak at this point. I don´t like how fast Damdred and disformation are piling up ealry. I would rather find a third way because we may be making mafia life too easy.

So I propose lynching Ryan. Not that I find him specially scummy but I don´t want to play with a troll for a second time.

##ryanpelikoneet

Everything else es just nonsense for me at this point.

Curious, by your admission you don't like how our wagons are going. It sort of implies that you think both wagons are town. Why? And who are the mafia on both wagons having the "easy" life?

On March 17 2017 09:59 Damdred wrote:
Xata started as a gut read from his first playful banter. He generally as scum is pretty tense non fluid and kinda lacks much in the way of anything. I felt he was the opposite at the start, he flowed with the game thread was involved and tried to understand players.

I thought he looked town tbh.

Calix is a dick (lovable ) as town and is more free with the town reads. As scum hedges and is more middle of the road. Here really I involved even early trying to ferret out people. I liked it early and liked thebdickishness that was displayed towards koshi trying to get him to play.

Also for the record I think disf probably going to be town. Seems legit confused atvpoints, has time to back pedal and just explain and would get pressure off him but doesn't do it and just moved straight ahead. I still would like some explanation from him but yeahbi don't think scum woulddd play to bring that much attention to himself without trying to be it of him before he leaves. (Sorts bad read by hownibfeel)

On March 17 2017 22:40 Damdred wrote:
I think mal posts are suspect and I think he ignored my post about who the scum were on dis and my wagons at the time having an easy time. Id put him in the scummy category.

Tumble is interesting I think, chides me for trying to form a town circle when that's exactly what I do early every game and I'm almost always right. I think it's just super weird way to go about it especially without explaining why I'm wrong on the vets I wanted to town read. Bottom of null for me.

As for your question xata, he just has no deviation from his story idk if I see scum doing it without trying to backtrack meh.

Also where did deep go, just kinda peace out once people stopped suspecting him and hasn't been back. Not saying lunch able just worrying.

On March 17 2017 22:55 Damdred wrote:
Maybe it's kind of meh.

So dis

Damdred
Calix
Xata
Koahi
Dis
Rayn
Deep

This is kinda a town list where I am at right now. Am I wrong on any of these and why?


On March 17 2017 23:55 Damdred wrote:
I had a post typed out to rayn but I decided to delete it as I have already answered parts of it to other people, the only part I will comment to is the deep part. I still have a townread on him, its just suspicious he shows up when hes talked about does a few things then when nobody talks about him he leaves. Its something to think about later but I don't think its anything near lynchable yet. As for deeps question to me, I think Rayns posts were interesting and to the point though you had to look through the rping. Hes clearly thinking about the game. Xata isn't hard to read if you pay attention to his past games TW. Also sorry about formatting typing this on ps4 and hard to do linebreaks.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 20 2017 00:22 GMT
#1297
Still don't know where you are going with this. But due to possible confirmed town status I will comply. mad rayn is bad rayn.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 20 2017 00:23 GMT
#1298
:D
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2017 00:27 GMT
#1299
My problem is that you're now arguing that you were scumreading me because i was scumreading Damdred. How does that make sense when you now say you were fairly certain Damdred was town (which basically means you should scumread me here), but when you vote for disformation, after this you make this post:
On March 18 2017 00:59 Koshi wrote:
Calix
DBS
rayn
darth
Xata
Damdred
Tumblewood
disfo
Rels
Eden1892
Onegu
Malongo

Something like this.

##unvote
##vote Malongo

Where i am your top 3 townread.

Now how does this make any sense at all Koshi?
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 20 2017 00:31 GMT
#1300
On March 20 2017 09:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
My problem is that you're now arguing that you were scumreading me because i was scumreading Damdred. How does that make sense when you now say you were fairly certain Damdred was town (which basically means you should scumread me here), but when you vote for disformation, after this you make this post:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 00:59 Koshi wrote:
Calix
DBS
rayn
darth
Xata
Damdred
Tumblewood
disfo
Rels
Eden1892
Onegu
Malongo

Something like this.

##unvote
##vote Malongo

Where i am your top 3 townread.

Now how does this make any sense at all Koshi?

I voted for Malongo in that post. And at that time I was not scumreading you for scumreading Damdred? wtf. I back then believed you that there was a chance Damdred was mafia but I didn't see it personally, and I believed that Malongo was the best bet out of the afkers and also that was based on what you said probably.

You are mixing up timelines and it is pretty stupid.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O182
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft353
Nina 128
ViBE96
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14994
ZZZero.O 182
firebathero 104
Hyuk 65
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm167
febbydoto70
League of Legends
Doublelift3924
Counter-Strike
Fnx 954
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5666
Other Games
summit1g8255
FrodaN2385
JimRising 455
mouzStarbuck440
KnowMe265
ArmadaUGS132
Mew2King53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1164
BasetradeTV195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream111
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 86
• musti20045 34
• Letter1411
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie787
• Shiphtur217
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 8m
INu's Battles
13h 8m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 8m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 8m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 8m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.