• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:09
CEST 10:09
KST 17:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9909 users

[M][N] Generic Mini Mafia - Page 55

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 184 Next
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 19 2017 20:15 GMT
#1081
On March 20 2017 05:14 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 05:10 Calix wrote:
On March 20 2017 05:06 disformation wrote:
On March 20 2017 05:04 Calix wrote:
On March 20 2017 05:01 disformation wrote:
i guess that means you disagree with my point on tumble?


There was a point?

Reading your "well maybe he has an alignment" post made me so demotivated that I'm not even sure you believe it yourself.

And if you don't believe it then why should I? As you note, there is plenty of doubt about Tweedledumb's alignment around EOD.

yeah. fine. if you ppl dont read my posts at all i just can stop posting them.

the point that his "paranoia" can very well be mafia being paranoid of looking bad of what is soon to be a lynched town.


We would barely notice, scumformation

I don't see why scum!Tweedledumb would have even bothered posting what he did at EOD. Makes no sense to come in, fumble around between wagons and basically do nothing but look extremely and overtly suspicious for NO gain.

why would town!tw post that then? thats my problems, as described in the earlier post. doesnt make a lot of sense as either alignment. so it goes both ways aaand is a bit of a too scummy to be scum argument again.

i also admit that it is not full lockdown slam dunk scum, but i think it has a decent chance to come from scum. so a scum lean.


Because he was genuinely conflicted over what to do at EOD, therefore fumbling around, hopping on and off wagons without any regard for how that would look because townies in that situation act first and think later?
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 19 2017 20:16 GMT
#1082
Especially since Malongo was going to flip town and it would look better not to be on that "mess" so to speak.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 19 2017 20:16 GMT
#1083
K finally home. Somebody catch me up / talk to me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 19 2017 20:19 GMT
#1084
Well, I guess Tumble could deserve a slight pass for tomorrow. rayn, on the other hand, is more questionable. As things stand he seems like the most likely scum to me, and if he is, then Tumble's chances of being scum skyrocket as well.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 19 2017 20:19 GMT
#1085
Guess I'll just skim and ping really bad posts.
I had a good night of sleep.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 19 2017 20:19 GMT
#1086
On March 20 2017 05:16 Koshi wrote:
K finally home. Somebody catch me up / talk to me.


Opinions on rayn?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 19 2017 20:20 GMT
#1087
hmmmm. I know I had that problem as scum before. like fear of being on the "wrong" wagon.
but yeah if rayn are town and mal are town I as scum!tw probably wouldnt give a flying fuck?
like if the wagons where close and he had to decide it would make more sense to be nervous then...

still dont fully understand why he posted that though... xD
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 19 2017 20:21 GMT
#1088
Xatalos, just focus on actually getting ONE mafia lynched first pls. Your pre-flips make me relate to baby killers.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 19 2017 20:21 GMT
#1089
Xatalos is extremely townie on page 43.
I had a good night of sleep.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 19 2017 20:21 GMT
#1090
On March 20 2017 05:20 disformation wrote:
hmmmm. I know I had that problem as scum before. like fear of being on the "wrong" wagon.
but yeah if rayn are town and mal are town I as scum!tw probably wouldnt give a flying fuck?
like if the wagons where close and he had to decide it would make more sense to be nervous then...

still dont fully understand why he posted that though... xD


The only reasons I can see are

1) giving an excuse to himself for possibly voting to save rayn as deadline approaches

OR

2) genuinely being confused and perhaps not being entirely logical
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 19 2017 20:22 GMT
#1091
On March 19 2017 06:24 Tumblewood wrote:
hi I'm back and I don't have time to catch up by deadline. it looks like everyone's on malongo by now and while I'd like to lynch someone worse I'm not crazy about him
someone who can explain any major new developments to me would be appreciated otherwise I will skim

Can somebody explain to me what this meant?
I had a good night of sleep.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 19 2017 20:23 GMT
#1092
On March 20 2017 05:21 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 05:20 disformation wrote:
hmmmm. I know I had that problem as scum before. like fear of being on the "wrong" wagon.
but yeah if rayn are town and mal are town I as scum!tw probably wouldnt give a flying fuck?
like if the wagons where close and he had to decide it would make more sense to be nervous then...

still dont fully understand why he posted that though... xD


The only reasons I can see are

1) giving an excuse to himself for possibly voting to save rayn as deadline approaches

OR

2) genuinely being confused and perhaps not being entirely logical

yeah, guess that makes more sense after all.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 19 2017 20:23 GMT
#1093
On March 20 2017 05:21 Calix wrote:
Xatalos, just focus on actually getting ONE mafia lynched first pls. Your pre-flips make me relate to baby killers.


:O
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 19 2017 20:24 GMT
#1094
On March 20 2017 05:22 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2017 06:24 Tumblewood wrote:
hi I'm back and I don't have time to catch up by deadline. it looks like everyone's on malongo by now and while I'd like to lynch someone worse I'm not crazy about him
someone who can explain any major new developments to me would be appreciated otherwise I will skim

Can somebody explain to me what this meant?


I think he meant that he's not crazily townreading Malongo anymore. Earlier he was a strong(ish?) townread for him I think.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 19 2017 20:25 GMT
#1095
On March 20 2017 05:22 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2017 06:24 Tumblewood wrote:
hi I'm back and I don't have time to catch up by deadline. it looks like everyone's on malongo by now and while I'd like to lynch someone worse I'm not crazy about him
someone who can explain any major new developments to me would be appreciated otherwise I will skim

Can somebody explain to me what this meant?

ah we were just discussing tw's eod.
he had a weak town lean on malongo earlier, but put him down to a plych, after malongo came in to a bunch of votes on him and gave no reads.
so he was like "its an okay plynch, but i would rather lynch a scum read of mine"
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 19 2017 20:25 GMT
#1096
And yes, I don't understand how the concept of "townies under pressure are usually not logical" is just clicking with you two now

Anyway, have I made myself clear? I feel dirty from defending someone for so long, ugh.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 19 2017 20:27 GMT
#1097
On March 20 2017 05:25 Calix wrote:
And yes, I don't understand how the concept of "townies under pressure are usually not logical" is just clicking with you two now

Anyway, have I made myself clear? I feel dirty from defending someone for so long, ugh.

eh, i often have a hard time to differentiate between "makes no sense in a town way" and "makes no sense in a scum way".
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 19 2017 20:28 GMT
#1098
On March 19 2017 06:40 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2017 06:36 Damdred wrote:
On March 18 2017 13:58 Tumblewood wrote:
okay great filter sesh!
where i am at

town, i think
calix
disfo
eden
malongo
dbs
koshi?

needs more examination but their filters were kinda long
rayn
damdred
xata
koshi?

bad
rels
onegu

scummy
df


Can you explain how you want from thisto willing to lynch mal

willing-ish just then because plynches are never bad but the wagon is so sketchy that I am swinging back to no

I would like to point out you guys aretalking about giving someone a free pass tommorow for being jumpy from one wagon to the next.

Even though he didn't start doing that until he got called out for the shot he was doing with his townread.

LikeI he was doing it before I called him out we would be cool. But he didnt.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 19 2017 20:28 GMT
#1099
On March 20 2017 05:25 Calix wrote:
And yes, I don't understand how the concept of "townies under pressure are usually not logical" is just clicking with you two now

Anyway, have I made myself clear? I feel dirty from defending someone for so long, ugh.


If you die, I'll promise to let Tumble be for a while

(Of course not counting major new developments)
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 19 2017 20:30 GMT
#1100
On March 20 2017 05:28 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2017 06:40 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 19 2017 06:36 Damdred wrote:
On March 18 2017 13:58 Tumblewood wrote:
okay great filter sesh!
where i am at

town, i think
calix
disfo
eden
malongo
dbs
koshi?

needs more examination but their filters were kinda long
rayn
damdred
xata
koshi?

bad
rels
onegu

scummy
df


Can you explain how you want from thisto willing to lynch mal

willing-ish just then because plynches are never bad but the wagon is so sketchy that I am swinging back to no

I would like to point out you guys aretalking about giving someone a free pass tommorow for being jumpy from one wagon to the next.

Even though he didn't start doing that until he got called out for the shot he was doing with his townread.

LikeI he was doing it before I called him out we would be cool. But he didnt.


hmm?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1091
Larva 421
Stork 325
ggaemo 300
Leta 196
PianO 142
Hyuk 30
ZergMaN 25
Bale 24
Killer 18
[ Show more ]
yabsab 17
League of Legends
JimRising 409
Reynor68
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King193
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor865
Other Games
summit1g9932
C9.Mang0259
Sick186
ArmadaUGS56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick568
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream179
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2347
League of Legends
• Stunt532
• Jankos406
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
1h 51m
Online Event
2h 51m
FEL
7h 51m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 51m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 51m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.