• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:08
CEST 10:08
KST 17:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9923 users

[M][N] Generic Mini Mafia - Page 56

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 184 Next
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 19 2017 20:33 GMT
#1101
On March 20 2017 05:28 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 05:25 Calix wrote:
And yes, I don't understand how the concept of "townies under pressure are usually not logical" is just clicking with you two now

Anyway, have I made myself clear? I feel dirty from defending someone for so long, ugh.


If you die, I'll promise to let Tumble be for a while

(Of course not counting major new developments)


Well I'd prefer that you did that because you actually think my arguments are good, not just because you're giving me the equivalent of a pity fuck.

I don't think he's a good lynch because I think the thread is way too clean right now. That immediately tells me that there has to be at least one veteran who is good at making himself look like town.

The majority of the people who fit this profile are scum-reading Tweedledumb (who does not fit this profile whatsoever).

Therefore I feel that Tweedledumb is not going to result in a scum flip. I'm sick of telling myself "oh this game is easy, it's probably Rels/ Onegu/ TW/ whatever easy target is order of the day" when that's most likely not the case.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 19 2017 20:35 GMT
#1102
On March 20 2017 02:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Xatalos is also mafia because not wanting to lynch me despite wanting to lynch me. If he was town and actually thought i was mafia he would have tried to actually lynch me. So there is that too.

Nothing new to say about Damdred.

Sad times. But you are going to be mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 19 2017 20:37 GMT
#1103
Well, I did also come to the conclusion that rayn town / Tumble scum wouldn't make much sense. Scum rayn / scum Tumble would make more sense, but it's still not a sure connection or anything. So at the very least I don't think Tumble should be lynched unless perhaps when rayn flips scum.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 19 2017 20:37 GMT
#1104
On March 20 2017 02:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Instead of looking into the people who compleined about the votes on Malongo (when noone was doing anything) you should try to look at the people who call me scum for not even voting for Malongo and because i somehow "pushed Malongo to be lynched" (aka Xatalos).

That's some fucking twisted shit right there. Mafia 101 of "how to call someone scum without any reasons at all".

They are not calling you scum for that alone. It's because you don't care who out of Damdred/Malango got lynched and just said: "fuck it, they are both 100% mafia". And you are the only one in the game that feels that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 19 2017 20:38 GMT
#1105
On March 20 2017 05:37 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 02:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Instead of looking into the people who compleined about the votes on Malongo (when noone was doing anything) you should try to look at the people who call me scum for not even voting for Malongo and because i somehow "pushed Malongo to be lynched" (aka Xatalos).

That's some fucking twisted shit right there. Mafia 101 of "how to call someone scum without any reasons at all".

They are not calling you scum for that alone. It's because you don't care who out of Damdred/Malango got lynched and just said: "fuck it, they are both 100% mafia". And you are the only one in the game that feels that.


:D
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 19 2017 20:40 GMT
#1106
On March 20 2017 05:30 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 05:28 Damdred wrote:
On March 19 2017 06:40 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 19 2017 06:36 Damdred wrote:
On March 18 2017 13:58 Tumblewood wrote:
okay great filter sesh!
where i am at

town, i think
calix
disfo
eden
malongo
dbs
koshi?

needs more examination but their filters were kinda long
rayn
damdred
xata
koshi?

bad
rels
onegu

scummy
df


Can you explain how you want from thisto willing to lynch mal

willing-ish just then because plynches are never bad but the wagon is so sketchy that I am swinging back to no

I would like to point out you guys aretalking about giving someone a free pass tommorow for being jumpy from one wagon to the next.

Even though he didn't start doing that until he got called out for the shot he was doing with his townread.

LikeI he was doing it before I called him out we would be cool. But he didnt.


hmm?


Tumble did not start pulling the confused not sure where he wanted to go until he started getting called out and questioned about why he wanted to lynch his townread.

Then he said he didn't want to lynch rayn, but the vote should be damdred v rayn.

This sequence is distinctly different from someone who justbisnt sure what he wants to do.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 19 2017 20:40 GMT
#1107
@Damdred, I see you posting and stubbornly keeping on with your Tweedledumb scum-read even though I demolished that argument. Why don't you get in here and actually counter my points?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 19 2017 20:41 GMT
#1108
On March 20 2017 02:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And i am having fun with that, because people cannot be convinced with any sort of logic anymore in this game so i don't really see what else should i be happy about when playing mafia anymore.

What the fuck are you talking about? We fucking followed your lynch. We hit town. Now you are mad that we are not listening to logic?
I had a good night of sleep.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 19 2017 20:42 GMT
#1109
Because you didnt counter anything at all.

Literally being confused town is different from what he did.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 19 2017 20:43 GMT
#1110
On March 20 2017 05:40 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 05:30 Xatalos wrote:
On March 20 2017 05:28 Damdred wrote:
On March 19 2017 06:40 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 19 2017 06:36 Damdred wrote:
On March 18 2017 13:58 Tumblewood wrote:
okay great filter sesh!
where i am at

town, i think
calix
disfo
eden
malongo
dbs
koshi?

needs more examination but their filters were kinda long
rayn
damdred
xata
koshi?

bad
rels
onegu

scummy
df


Can you explain how you want from thisto willing to lynch mal

willing-ish just then because plynches are never bad but the wagon is so sketchy that I am swinging back to no

I would like to point out you guys aretalking about giving someone a free pass tommorow for being jumpy from one wagon to the next.

Even though he didn't start doing that until he got called out for the shot he was doing with his townread.

LikeI he was doing it before I called him out we would be cool. But he didnt.


hmm?


Tumble did not start pulling the confused not sure where he wanted to go until he started getting called out and questioned about why he wanted to lynch his townread.

Then he said he didn't want to lynch rayn, but the vote should be damdred v rayn.

This sequence is distinctly different from someone who justbisnt sure what he wants to do.


Pretty sure he said that he didn't want to see Rayn lynched because the potential loss (if Rayn was town) was greater than if Malongo was town.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 19 2017 20:43 GMT
#1111
On March 20 2017 02:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
He is town. I mean like sure he made a "contradiction" but people don't make contradictions they surely notice (if mafia) they are being called out for it (see for example Tumblewood and his "vets cannot be read" -> "i have a at least a somewhat read on all vets now").

Mafia makes contradictions they don't even realize are one (see Damdred).

Why didn't you say this earlier, if you believe that? Why are you not pro actively helping this thread further? You see everybody calling Eden scum and instead you go say "Onegu is a god, ritoky is mafia"

I am not buying your bullshit this game rayn.
I had a good night of sleep.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 19 2017 20:43 GMT
#1112
Also nobody left besides rels is probable lynch bait
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 19 2017 20:44 GMT
#1113
On March 20 2017 05:43 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 05:40 Damdred wrote:
On March 20 2017 05:30 Xatalos wrote:
On March 20 2017 05:28 Damdred wrote:
On March 19 2017 06:40 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 19 2017 06:36 Damdred wrote:
On March 18 2017 13:58 Tumblewood wrote:
okay great filter sesh!
where i am at

town, i think
calix
disfo
eden
malongo
dbs
koshi?

needs more examination but their filters were kinda long
rayn
damdred
xata
koshi?

bad
rels
onegu

scummy
df


Can you explain how you want from thisto willing to lynch mal

willing-ish just then because plynches are never bad but the wagon is so sketchy that I am swinging back to no

I would like to point out you guys aretalking about giving someone a free pass tommorow for being jumpy from one wagon to the next.

Even though he didn't start doing that until he got called out for the shot he was doing with his townread.

LikeI he was doing it before I called him out we would be cool. But he didnt.


hmm?


Tumble did not start pulling the confused not sure where he wanted to go until he started getting called out and questioned about why he wanted to lynch his townread.

Then he said he didn't want to lynch rayn, but the vote should be damdred v rayn.

This sequence is distinctly different from someone who justbisnt sure what he wants to do.


Pretty sure he said that he didn't want to see Rayn lynched because the potential loss (if Rayn was town) was greater than if Malongo was town.


That is deffinately not the point I we obviously making
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 19 2017 20:46 GMT
#1114
On March 20 2017 03:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
It's like your whole play at the EOD is basically "rayn and Tumble are mafia whatever Malongo's alignment is".

This is probably a misrepresentation.
I had a good night of sleep.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 19 2017 20:47 GMT
#1115
On March 20 2017 05:44 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 05:43 Calix wrote:
On March 20 2017 05:40 Damdred wrote:
On March 20 2017 05:30 Xatalos wrote:
On March 20 2017 05:28 Damdred wrote:
On March 19 2017 06:40 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 19 2017 06:36 Damdred wrote:
On March 18 2017 13:58 Tumblewood wrote:
okay great filter sesh!
where i am at

town, i think
calix
disfo
eden
malongo
dbs
koshi?

needs more examination but their filters were kinda long
rayn
damdred
xata
koshi?

bad
rels
onegu

scummy
df


Can you explain how you want from thisto willing to lynch mal

willing-ish just then because plynches are never bad but the wagon is so sketchy that I am swinging back to no

I would like to point out you guys aretalking about giving someone a free pass tommorow for being jumpy from one wagon to the next.

Even though he didn't start doing that until he got called out for the shot he was doing with his townread.

LikeI he was doing it before I called him out we would be cool. But he didnt.


hmm?


Tumble did not start pulling the confused not sure where he wanted to go until he started getting called out and questioned about why he wanted to lynch his townread.

Then he said he didn't want to lynch rayn, but the vote should be damdred v rayn.

This sequence is distinctly different from someone who justbisnt sure what he wants to do.


Pretty sure he said that he didn't want to see Rayn lynched because the potential loss (if Rayn was town) was greater than if Malongo was town.


That is deffinately not the point I we obviously making


Then kindly explain it better. I don't get your "he said the vote should be DDD vs Rayn" since he didn't say that, he just said that he thought you could be mafia with Rayn. Am I wrong to assume you're arguing that? And he said on several occasions that Rayn could be town and expressed doubt about both wagons so that supports the confused hypothesis.

This answer is kinda crappy so we should probably start over from square one -.-
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 19 2017 20:49 GMT
#1116
On March 20 2017 03:30 darthfoley wrote:
PSA that I hate Rels. That is all.

Anyways, I must say that I've been thoroughly unimpressed by Koshi's effort levels so far. Like I understand D1 being a crap shoot and all, but the D1 play looks super passive. Even know there are plenty of arguments going on between Xata, Calix, rayn, Damdred, Eden etc but Koshi only pops in with a few one liners.

Would like to hear what he makes of all of this stuff

This is a fucking lie. I was only here the first 24h and I did way fucking more than that. Like.. You are taking my 24h filter and then pretend it is all I did for 96 hours.

mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 19 2017 20:50 GMT
#1117
rayn/darthfoley
I had a good night of sleep.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 19 2017 20:50 GMT
#1118
Ok I'll say it simply,

Tumble only started to look like confused town when he was questioned about his wanting to lynch his townread mal.

Before that he was perfectly fine with everything.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 19 2017 20:51 GMT
#1119
On March 20 2017 05:40 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 05:30 Xatalos wrote:
On March 20 2017 05:28 Damdred wrote:
On March 19 2017 06:40 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 19 2017 06:36 Damdred wrote:
On March 18 2017 13:58 Tumblewood wrote:
okay great filter sesh!
where i am at

town, i think
calix
disfo
eden
malongo
dbs
koshi?

needs more examination but their filters were kinda long
rayn
damdred
xata
koshi?

bad
rels
onegu

scummy
df


Can you explain how you want from thisto willing to lynch mal

willing-ish just then because plynches are never bad but the wagon is so sketchy that I am swinging back to no

I would like to point out you guys aretalking about giving someone a free pass tommorow for being jumpy from one wagon to the next.

Even though he didn't start doing that until he got called out for the shot he was doing with his townread.

LikeI he was doing it before I called him out we would be cool. But he didnt.


hmm?


Tumble did not start pulling the confused not sure where he wanted to go until he started getting called out and questioned about why he wanted to lynch his townread.

Then he said he didn't want to lynch rayn, but the vote should be damdred v rayn.

This sequence is distinctly different from someone who justbisnt sure what he wants to do.

okay lemme check timing again:
On March 19 2017 06:24 Tumblewood wrote:
hi I'm back and I don't have time to catch up by deadline. it looks like everyone's on malongo by now and while I'd like to lynch someone worse I'm not crazy about him
someone who can explain any major new developments to me would be appreciated otherwise I will skim

and then you called him out later:
On March 19 2017 06:36 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 13:58 Tumblewood wrote:
okay great filter sesh!
where i am at

town, i think
calix
disfo
eden
malongo
dbs
koshi?

needs more examination but their filters were kinda long
rayn
damdred
xata
koshi?

bad
rels
onegu

scummy
df


Can you explain how you want from thisto willing to lynch mal

then he kinda backtracks:
On March 19 2017 06:38 Tumblewood wrote:
the thing that gets me is, how the hell is rayn so confident on a guy with half a page of filter including pregame? there is a lot wrong with this wagon
I want this lynch to not happen more strongly that I just said

On March 19 2017 06:40 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2017 06:36 Damdred wrote:
On March 18 2017 13:58 Tumblewood wrote:
okay great filter sesh!
where i am at

town, i think
calix
disfo
eden
malongo
dbs
koshi?

needs more examination but their filters were kinda long
rayn
damdred
xata
koshi?

bad
rels
onegu

scummy
df


Can you explain how you want from thisto willing to lynch mal

willing-ish just then because plynches are never bad but the wagon is so sketchy that I am swinging back to no

and doesnt want to lynch rayn?
On March 19 2017 06:43 Tumblewood wrote:
I kinda don't wanna lynch rayn either though because who wants to be *that guy* who mislynches rayn d1?
I will keep my vote on him but I'll have to force myself to

then he says scum is damdred or rayn:
On March 19 2017 06:46 Tumblewood wrote:
rayn/damdred is the pair that makes the most sense to me given vote logic. malongo wagon formed easily without rayn's vote. and then koshi as a third or something? trying to make a whole team on d1 is a bad idea and I feel bad already
oooooh this could also mean mal town rayn town
hnnnnggnggngngnnfmd


so yeah dunno. damdred called him out then the weird shit happens.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 19 2017 20:52 GMT
#1120
On March 20 2017 03:37 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 03:33 ritoky wrote:
oh it was darthfoley. he responded super positive and agreeable to 2 posts i thought were hot garbage in tumble's and eden's posts.


I still think Eden's 5-3 point was decent about Malongo. In retrospect he could do that as mafia so admittedly it's NAI, but I find the VCA component of it cool and something I hadn't thought about before

Sorry for thinking that tumblewood's paranoia and generally EoD play isnt purely mafia indicative when I've done the same thing myself? Look back at the game where NeverUnlucky was lynched D1 as mafia and I was hard defending him as town for similar reasons. Made me look terrible after the fact, but I was still waffly and town

"I did it as town once so this time I am town as well"
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1091
Larva 421
Stork 325
ggaemo 300
Leta 196
PianO 142
Hyuk 30
ZergMaN 25
Bale 24
Killer 18
[ Show more ]
yabsab 17
League of Legends
JimRising 409
Reynor68
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King193
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor865
Other Games
summit1g9932
C9.Mang0259
PiGStarcraft226
Sick186
ArmadaUGS66
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick606
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream179
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2347
League of Legends
• Stunt532
• Jankos406
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
1h 52m
Online Event
2h 52m
FEL
7h 52m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 52m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 52m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.