• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:53
CEST 15:53
KST 22:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13786 users

[M][N] Generic Mini Mafia - Page 57

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 184 Next
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 19 2017 20:57 GMT
#1121
On March 20 2017 05:50 Damdred wrote:
Ok I'll say it simply,

Tumble only started to look like confused town when he was questioned about his wanting to lynch his townread mal.

Before that he was perfectly fine with everything.


Okay, I'll timeline it.

So TW posts his reads at #626
He pops in later with #820, says he would like to lynch someone worse but isn't crazy about Malongo
You call him out for #626 with #830
TW makes another post, #832, where he criticises the Malongo wagon because of rayn's apparent overconfidence in it
Then he responds to #830 to say that policy lynches are never bad but he thinks the wagon is sketchy

So while I see where you are coming from wrt lack of confusion, Damdred, the fact that he had literally just popped into the thread is a mitigating factor in your argument and he had already expressed doubt before he responded to you. If he had confused to post in a coherent, calm fashion then I'd be more inclined to think it's a tell.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 19 2017 20:58 GMT
#1122
I'm not sure how disformation did the same thing as me but reached a different conclusion. Hm.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 19 2017 20:59 GMT
#1123
On March 20 2017 04:14 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 04:00 darthfoley wrote:
On March 20 2017 03:46 ritoky wrote:
people with good posts:
damdred
rayn
calix

people i don't feel anything much about:
xata
koshi
onegu
rels

people with bad posts:
eden
darthfoley
disfo
tumble


Why is rayn town and Xata null and Damdred "good" when the majority of rayn's interactions today have been revolving around Xata/Damdred. If you think rayn is making good posts, and many of his posts have been about Xata AND Damdred, then surely you would seem to think Xata and/or Damdred is more likely to be scum, no? But you have Damdred and rayn as both "good posts" and Xata "null posts." How good can rayns posts be if they're all wrong, according to your reads?

You can add yourself to the "bad posts" section because your categories are ass. Good posts and bad posts have nothing to do with alignment, especially when you're playing with veteran mafia players who are good at both alignments. I find this post scummy


? I mean we must play a different game. Just because someone orients the game as black vs white, doesn't mean the game is actually black vs white. You're implying that because someone is tunneling, the tunneler and the tunneled must be opposite alignments. More often than not they aren't. Further, being right is also not a requirement for being town, there exists this thing and it is called a donkey, please ask Koshi about it he is abundantly familiar.

Once you get away from the realm of right vs wrong and black vs white, and stop trying to render the game into a state of binary decision making, you arrive at a place where you can judge peoples' process. Process and intent are vastly more important than people's actual conclusions much of the time, and that is what matters. I see the town process in rayn when he rails on 1 point for hours and tries to drive discussion back to his point that he views as unimpeachably scummy, I see his process when he tries to scum check me to get a reaction. These are town processes for him, which make his posts good. You look at damdred and, he unprompted, makes a poignant observation and asks an extremely pointed question at tumble and then pushes when the answer is unsatisfactory. Once again I see the process, the desire for more information and to drive the game forward in the direction he thinks is right.

You have to remember that you've been playing this game for 36 hours and have 50 pages, I have been playing for like 10 and have 5 pages, so my opinions have not had the cultivating of others' opinions. However, my categories are fine. Because people making bad posts are a good place to begin looking for me. I used to be quite skilled at reading people who post bad shit, so I likely still am. Some of the terrible posters will likely become my top town reads who I will never vote on soon.

You little fucker
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 19 2017 21:00 GMT
#1124
Don't understand why ritoky is trying to trigger me.
I had a good night of sleep.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 19 2017 21:02 GMT
#1125
On March 20 2017 05:52 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 03:37 darthfoley wrote:
On March 20 2017 03:33 ritoky wrote:
oh it was darthfoley. he responded super positive and agreeable to 2 posts i thought were hot garbage in tumble's and eden's posts.


I still think Eden's 5-3 point was decent about Malongo. In retrospect he could do that as mafia so admittedly it's NAI, but I find the VCA component of it cool and something I hadn't thought about before

Sorry for thinking that tumblewood's paranoia and generally EoD play isnt purely mafia indicative when I've done the same thing myself? Look back at the game where NeverUnlucky was lynched D1 as mafia and I was hard defending him as town for similar reasons. Made me look terrible after the fact, but I was still waffly and town

"I did it as town once so this time I am town as well"


L2r pls. I was talking about Tumblewooe being town because I've done the same thing in the past when I was town

Nincumpoop
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 19 2017 21:02 GMT
#1126
On March 20 2017 04:45 disformation wrote:
okay. where was I.
tumblewood
strongly suspicious of rayn. kinda waffles on/off that wagon a lot near deadline.
spoiler cause long:
+ Show Spoiler +

On March 19 2017 02:33 Tumblewood wrote:
oh shit i forgot to change my vote
guess that's what we have onegu for. i don't really wanna end up on him by the end of the day though, i have some decision making to do

On March 19 2017 06:24 Tumblewood wrote:
hi I'm back and I don't have time to catch up by deadline. it looks like everyone's on malongo by now and while I'd like to lynch someone worse I'm not crazy about him
someone who can explain any major new developments to me would be appreciated otherwise I will skim

(malongo was a town lean earlier)
On March 19 2017 06:40 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2017 06:36 Damdred wrote:
On March 18 2017 13:58 Tumblewood wrote:
okay great filter sesh!
where i am at

town, i think
calix
disfo
eden
malongo
dbs
koshi?

needs more examination but their filters were kinda long
rayn
damdred
xata
koshi?

bad
rels
onegu

scummy
df


Can you explain how you want from thisto willing to lynch mal

willing-ish just then because plynches are never bad but the wagon is so sketchy that I am swinging back to no

On March 19 2017 06:43 Tumblewood wrote:
I kinda don't wanna lynch rayn either though because who wants to be *that guy* who mislynches rayn d1?
I will keep my vote on him but I'll have to force myself to

On March 19 2017 06:46 Tumblewood wrote:
rayn/damdred is the pair that makes the most sense to me given vote logic. malongo wagon formed easily without rayn's vote. and then koshi as a third or something? trying to make a whole team on d1 is a bad idea and I feel bad already
oooooh this could also mean mal town rayn town
hnnnnggnggngngnnfmd

On March 19 2017 06:53 Tumblewood wrote:
if I had to decide right now, to answer df, it would be malongo who I don't see being useful for either side but tells us a lot more than rels or onegu. and then I'd lynch rayn if mal flips town


tbh. after rereading it, it kinda makes no sense to me as either alignment.
Only explanation for the mal town lean was:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 13:46 Tumblewood wrote:
and actually i would like to give malongo the benefit of the doubt for today. it is a tone thing. seems fickle and all over the place, which is ok and encouraged in tumblewood's townable world

Though. I can kinda understand downgrading mal to a plynch after mal coming back to do nothing.

Like town could have been waffly at deadline. TW also could be scum being worried to look bad for being on the wrong wagon. which could explain the:
Show nested quote +
- but I didn't switch at deadline because of basically what you guys have been yelling at me about

from:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2017 08:41 Tumblewood wrote:
I will explain the thought process just a little more and from then on I will not give a useful response
ok:

- before leaving, I got real suspicious of rayn
- when I came back, I saw malongo was still afk and I was like "a plynch isn't the end of the world"
- then I saw the votes and switched back to malongo as a bad wagon
- then (internally) I mulled over rayn as being useful compared to malongo, switched back to being but still on rayn
- I saw calix's post about shenannies being bad and decided not to go after rayn
- but I didn't switch at deadline because of basically what you guys have been yelling at me about
- after deadline I realized a shenanny was probably not that bad because most of the active players were town

I doubted myself okay

as in being overly conscious about how he looks to the thread.

Not impossible to come from town, but I am leaning scum on that.

All your posts are extremely boring. But this one is really boring.
I had a good night of sleep.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 19 2017 21:02 GMT
#1127
Anyway I think I am going to take a step back from the Tweedledumb thing. I think I'm getting too invested in 'proving' that he's town as opposed to being rational about it since I've been doing it for quite a while now and will be less willing to consider arguments to the contrary.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 19 2017 21:03 GMT
#1128
On March 20 2017 05:19 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 05:16 Koshi wrote:
K finally home. Somebody catch me up / talk to me.


Opinions on rayn?

mafia. Pretty sure atm.
I had a good night of sleep.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 19 2017 21:04 GMT
#1129
On March 20 2017 05:49 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 03:30 darthfoley wrote:
PSA that I hate Rels. That is all.

Anyways, I must say that I've been thoroughly unimpressed by Koshi's effort levels so far. Like I understand D1 being a crap shoot and all, but the D1 play looks super passive. Even know there are plenty of arguments going on between Xata, Calix, rayn, Damdred, Eden etc but Koshi only pops in with a few one liners.

Would like to hear what he makes of all of this stuff

This is a fucking lie. I was only here the first 24h and I did way fucking more than that. Like.. You are taking my 24h filter and then pretend it is all I did for 96 hours.

mafia.


Sorry for claiming you've been passive when you've only been an active contributor for 24 of the 96 hours?

Your use of the word fuck will not sway my opinion my dude

Or should I say: your fucking use of the god damn fucking word fuck won't change my fucking opinion
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 19 2017 21:05 GMT
#1130
On March 20 2017 05:58 Calix wrote:
I'm not sure how disformation did the same thing as me but reached a different conclusion. Hm.

I think the difference is that you are saying that the didnt see damdred calling him out until he made the second post on the wagon.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 19 2017 21:06 GMT
#1131
On March 20 2017 06:04 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 05:49 Koshi wrote:
On March 20 2017 03:30 darthfoley wrote:
PSA that I hate Rels. That is all.

Anyways, I must say that I've been thoroughly unimpressed by Koshi's effort levels so far. Like I understand D1 being a crap shoot and all, but the D1 play looks super passive. Even know there are plenty of arguments going on between Xata, Calix, rayn, Damdred, Eden etc but Koshi only pops in with a few one liners.

Would like to hear what he makes of all of this stuff

This is a fucking lie. I was only here the first 24h and I did way fucking more than that. Like.. You are taking my 24h filter and then pretend it is all I did for 96 hours.

mafia.


Sorry for claiming you've been passive when you've only been an active contributor for 24 of the 96 hours?

Your use of the word fuck will not sway my opinion my dude

Or should I say: your fucking use of the god damn fucking word fuck won't change my fucking opinion

So in those 24 hours I was a passive contributor? That is your opinion? Yes or No?
I had a good night of sleep.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 19 2017 21:08 GMT
#1132
On March 20 2017 06:05 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 05:58 Calix wrote:
I'm not sure how disformation did the same thing as me but reached a different conclusion. Hm.

I think the difference is that you are saying that the didnt see damdred calling him out until he made the second post on the wagon.


Time stamps show that there were only 1-2 minutes (21:36-21:38) between Damdred calling him out and Tweedledumb making his second post.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 19 2017 21:09 GMT
#1133
I also never thought I'd see the day that I used TIME STAMPS as an argument, lol.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 19 2017 21:12 GMT
#1134
On March 20 2017 06:06 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 06:04 darthfoley wrote:
On March 20 2017 05:49 Koshi wrote:
On March 20 2017 03:30 darthfoley wrote:
PSA that I hate Rels. That is all.

Anyways, I must say that I've been thoroughly unimpressed by Koshi's effort levels so far. Like I understand D1 being a crap shoot and all, but the D1 play looks super passive. Even know there are plenty of arguments going on between Xata, Calix, rayn, Damdred, Eden etc but Koshi only pops in with a few one liners.

Would like to hear what he makes of all of this stuff

This is a fucking lie. I was only here the first 24h and I did way fucking more than that. Like.. You are taking my 24h filter and then pretend it is all I did for 96 hours.

mafia.


Sorry for claiming you've been passive when you've only been an active contributor for 24 of the 96 hours?

Your use of the word fuck will not sway my opinion my dude

Or should I say: your fucking use of the god damn fucking word fuck won't change my fucking opinion

So in those 24 hours I was a passive contributor? That is your opinion? Yes or No?


Looking back at your filter, passive is too strong of a word. I just feel like outside of the Damdred vs Disformation back and forth that you weren't as pushy or opinionated as I have seen town!koshi act in the past
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 19 2017 21:17 GMT
#1135
On March 19 2017 04:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2017 04:03 Xatalos wrote:
On March 19 2017 03:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well then i don't have to say anything anymore today.


Did you have something else against Damdred other than that (debatably meaningful) question he asked at game start? Enlighten me.

Normally Damdred has some good reads (or at least really townie thought processes on reads). I don't see any of it here. Like he usually feels happy(?) that he finds townreads and here it's just some random lists of some people and asking if people disagree... It's just... unsmart.

This is a good indicator why rayn is mafia. When he is town and he really found mafia. He keeps repeating his list of why that person is mafia. And when that person shows face aganin, he adds it to the list. But in this game, his list doesn't grow, it just stays the same while his mafia target keeps doing things.
I had a good night of sleep.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 19 2017 21:18 GMT
#1136
On March 20 2017 05:46 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 03:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
It's like your whole play at the EOD is basically "rayn and Tumble are mafia whatever Malongo's alignment is".

This is probably a misrepresentation.


Kind of. I did think any of rayn/Tumble/Malongo could be scum, but I didn't say they all were or that flips among them wouldn't affect my reads on the rest of them.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 19 2017 21:19 GMT
#1137
On March 20 2017 06:12 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 06:06 Koshi wrote:
On March 20 2017 06:04 darthfoley wrote:
On March 20 2017 05:49 Koshi wrote:
On March 20 2017 03:30 darthfoley wrote:
PSA that I hate Rels. That is all.

Anyways, I must say that I've been thoroughly unimpressed by Koshi's effort levels so far. Like I understand D1 being a crap shoot and all, but the D1 play looks super passive. Even know there are plenty of arguments going on between Xata, Calix, rayn, Damdred, Eden etc but Koshi only pops in with a few one liners.

Would like to hear what he makes of all of this stuff

This is a fucking lie. I was only here the first 24h and I did way fucking more than that. Like.. You are taking my 24h filter and then pretend it is all I did for 96 hours.

mafia.


Sorry for claiming you've been passive when you've only been an active contributor for 24 of the 96 hours?

Your use of the word fuck will not sway my opinion my dude

Or should I say: your fucking use of the god damn fucking word fuck won't change my fucking opinion

So in those 24 hours I was a passive contributor? That is your opinion? Yes or No?


Looking back at your filter, passive is too strong of a word. I just feel like outside of the Damdred vs Disformation back and forth that you weren't as pushy or opinionated as I have seen town!koshi act in the past

So why are you misrepresenting me? You say:
" Even know there are plenty of arguments going on between Xata, Calix, rayn, Damdred, Eden etc but Koshi only pops in with a few one liners. "

Where did this happen? The only time I was on the sideline this game while activily playing was at the start of the day with Xatalos/damdred and disformation but only because I was chatting with my gf and even then I made other plays to confirm players.
I had a good night of sleep.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 19 2017 21:20 GMT
#1138
On March 20 2017 06:17 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2017 04:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 19 2017 04:03 Xatalos wrote:
On March 19 2017 03:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well then i don't have to say anything anymore today.


Did you have something else against Damdred other than that (debatably meaningful) question he asked at game start? Enlighten me.

Normally Damdred has some good reads (or at least really townie thought processes on reads). I don't see any of it here. Like he usually feels happy(?) that he finds townreads and here it's just some random lists of some people and asking if people disagree... It's just... unsmart.

This is a good indicator why rayn is mafia. When he is town and he really found mafia. He keeps repeating his list of why that person is mafia. And when that person shows face aganin, he adds it to the list. But in this game, his list doesn't grow, it just stays the same while his mafia target keeps doing things.


Yeah, he hasn't really added anything after Damdred's opening question thingy.... And with Malongo too, he pretty much just took one post from him and called him scum for that forever.

He did add new things to suspect me for though. But none of his reasons were ever good.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 19 2017 21:21 GMT
#1139
Notable also that rayn's suspect list stayed the through the whole D1 (me/Damdred/Malongo). Even now it's mostly the same, after Malongo flipped town.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 19 2017 21:22 GMT
#1140
On March 20 2017 06:18 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 05:46 Koshi wrote:
On March 20 2017 03:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
It's like your whole play at the EOD is basically "rayn and Tumble are mafia whatever Malongo's alignment is".

This is probably a misrepresentation.


Kind of. I did think any of rayn/Tumble/Malongo could be scum, but I didn't say they all were or that flips among them wouldn't affect my reads on the rest of them.

No. That is not even what he is saying. rayn is saying that you are using pre flip association on Malongo's allignment to push both rayn and Tumble" or at least that is what that sentence normally is saying.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 262
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SHIN 262
mouzHeroMarine 167
ProTech142
CosmosSc2 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41546
Bisu 2806
Hyuk 1748
Shuttle 1632
Mini 673
EffOrt 601
Larva 481
Soma 428
firebathero 239
ZerO 220
[ Show more ]
hero 115
Last 96
Zeus 69
Sexy 55
sorry 54
Pusan 53
Killer 51
Hyun 47
Bale 36
Trap 33
Hm[arnc] 28
ToSsGirL 26
PianO 26
Aegong 25
zelot 19
Rock 13
yabsab 13
Noble 11
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6487
qojqva1383
Dendi969
Counter-Strike
fl0m114
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1200
crisheroes856
Lowko416
Liquid`Hasu405
Other Games
gofns41675
singsing2576
B2W.Neo1229
DeMusliM254
Livibee187
Liquid`VortiX126
Mew2King89
ArmadaUGS85
Hui .75
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream65
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6699
League of Legends
• Jankos1880
Other Games
• WagamamaTV224
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 7m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 7m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 7m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 7m
INu's Battles
22h 7m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.