• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:09
CEST 10:09
KST 17:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9909 users

[M][N] Generic Mini Mafia - Page 59

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 184 Next
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 19 2017 21:43 GMT
#1161
wait wat? Oo
didnt see that one coming
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 19 2017 21:44 GMT
#1162
On March 20 2017 06:44 Xatalos wrote:
##Vote raynpelikoneet


(for the record)
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 19 2017 21:44 GMT
#1163
On March 20 2017 03:46 ritoky wrote:
people with good posts:
damdred
rayn
calix

people i don't feel anything much about:
xata
koshi
onegu
rels

people with bad posts:
eden
darthfoley

disfo
tumble

These are my mafia's. I don't see tumble be mafia. I can see disformation be mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 19 2017 21:45 GMT
#1164
Could you elaborate on Eden and foley?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 19 2017 21:45 GMT
#1165
Lolwat. Idk the closest smoking gun to ritoky is Eden probably. I feel like it has to be a blue hunt because it makes no sense otherwise
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 19 2017 21:46 GMT
#1166
hrmm ok... Guess I was wrong...

There was a better blue shot though. There was I think a very hard core blue claim.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 19 2017 21:46 GMT
#1167
Okay, so ritoky was going to look more closely into disformation, Eden, DF, TW. Made giant wall-post against Eden (which he should 100% respond to). Thought Rayn and Damdred had townie thought processes.

But looking at his filter, it's a weird-arse kill even with reads in mind.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 19 2017 21:46 GMT
#1168
On March 20 2017 06:46 Onegu wrote:
hrmm ok... Guess I was wrong...

There was a better blue shot though. There was I think a very hard core blue claim.


I guess I know what you mean.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 19 2017 21:47 GMT
#1169
[image loading]

gg
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 19 2017 21:48 GMT
#1170
I was going to make a LW before the unexpected fucking resolution period hit me, ugh.

Anyway, disformation is a good place to look. His filter is boring as shit. He posts to do nothing, then continues to do nothing, followed up by a big heaping of NOTHING. I don't give a fuck if he 'looks townie' because he can 100% pull that off as mafia.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 19 2017 21:48 GMT
#1171
I guess they were convinced he was a blue somehow, or just wanted to cause confusion since things were already going well for them or something. A bit hard to see that ritoky would be a direct threat.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 19 2017 21:48 GMT
#1172
(I mean being a possible mislynch etc)
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 19 2017 21:48 GMT
#1173
On March 20 2017 06:46 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 06:46 Onegu wrote:
hrmm ok... Guess I was wrong...

There was a better blue shot though. There was I think a very hard core blue claim.


I guess I know what you mean.


I know you know what I mean...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 19 2017 21:49 GMT
#1174
On March 20 2017 06:48 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 06:46 Xatalos wrote:
On March 20 2017 06:46 Onegu wrote:
hrmm ok... Guess I was wrong...

There was a better blue shot though. There was I think a very hard core blue claim.


I guess I know what you mean.


I know you know what I mean...


And I know you know I know what you mean...
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 19 2017 21:52 GMT
#1175
On March 20 2017 06:44 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 03:46 ritoky wrote:
people with good posts:
damdred
rayn
calix

people i don't feel anything much about:
xata
koshi
onegu
rels

people with bad posts:
eden
darthfoley

disfo
tumble

These are my mafia's. I don't see tumble be mafia. I can see disformation be mafia.


Please elaborate on me!
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 19 2017 21:53 GMT
#1176
I tend to agree with the consensus that's eden's play so far is weird and disconnected to everything relevant. It's also scummy (but maybe irl happens) that Eden only comes in when there seems to be low activity or only a few posters around.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 19 2017 21:57 GMT
#1177
I'm voting Eden and everyone should follow me no matter what (until I change)
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 19 2017 21:58 GMT
#1178
On March 20 2017 06:57 Damdred wrote:
I'm voting Eden and everyone should follow me no matter what (until I change)


Hm?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 19 2017 21:59 GMT
#1179
would like to write something up on eden, but i feel like it would only end up as a weaker/worse version of ritoky's stuff.

also want to look at rayn, öiked koshis recent posts on him.

hope rels finds some time to finally do something this phase.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 19 2017 22:00 GMT
#1180
I hope Rels gets mod-killed so we don't have to waste a lynch on that slot. Literally zero information there.
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1091
Larva 421
Stork 325
ggaemo 300
Leta 196
PianO 142
Hyuk 30
ZergMaN 25
Bale 24
Killer 18
[ Show more ]
yabsab 17
League of Legends
JimRising 409
Reynor68
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King193
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor865
Other Games
summit1g9932
C9.Mang0259
Sick186
ArmadaUGS56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick568
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream179
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2347
League of Legends
• Stunt532
• Jankos406
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
1h 51m
Online Event
2h 51m
FEL
7h 51m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 51m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 51m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.