• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:12
CEST 09:12
KST 16:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10801 users

[M][N] Generic Mini Mafia - Page 52

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 184 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 19 2017 18:56 GMT
#1021
To scum la me xata and you into lylo so I can bit him off in repayment for arnie for a gun.

I ty
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 19 2017 18:56 GMT
#1022
On March 20 2017 03:54 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 03:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am tired of talking to scum so i just choose not to. Good night.


This is me being serious rayn tumble wanted to lynchbyouball day, and wanted to lynch you/me or his townread at eod.

Please look at it cause you aren't putting it right in your posts and drawing faulty conclusions


Ignoring facts has been the standard for him all game though...
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 19 2017 18:56 GMT
#1023
On March 20 2017 03:51 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 03:49 ritoky wrote:
On March 20 2017 03:47 Calix wrote:
On March 20 2017 03:46 ritoky wrote:
people with good posts:
damdred
rayn
calix

people i don't feel anything much about:
xata
koshi
onegu
rels

people with bad posts:
eden
darthfoley
disfo
tumble


I'm going to break out of my intentional lurking to ask for those disformation posts. He hasn't been talked about much as of late.


On March 19 2017 07:35 disformation wrote:
so I'll probably look more into the votes tomorrow (reasoning/timing). lets see if I can find something.

outside of that I think looking into eden/tw might be a good thing to do. rayn vs damdy can maybe also be a thing.


On March 19 2017 07:42 disformation wrote:
guess it should have been: especially into tumblewood and eden.
eden had a real strange vote and tw and real strange eod.


I'm not sure I follow since those posts seem to square up with your current reads of Eden/ TW being scummy.


who cares if he agrees with me? it's day 1 for me.

promising activity (especially useless activity like VCA on day 1 votes alone) and not delivering

strange.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 19 2017 18:57 GMT
#1024
On March 20 2017 03:56 Damdred wrote:
To scum la me xata and you into lylo so I can bit him off in repayment for arnie for a gun.

I ty


??
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 19 2017 18:57 GMT
#1025
On March 20 2017 03:56 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 03:51 Calix wrote:
On March 20 2017 03:49 ritoky wrote:
On March 20 2017 03:47 Calix wrote:
On March 20 2017 03:46 ritoky wrote:
people with good posts:
damdred
rayn
calix

people i don't feel anything much about:
xata
koshi
onegu
rels

people with bad posts:
eden
darthfoley
disfo
tumble


I'm going to break out of my intentional lurking to ask for those disformation posts. He hasn't been talked about much as of late.

Damdred (3) - raynpelikoneet, Koshi, DeepBlueSea89, Eden1892
disformation (0) - Calix, Xatalos, Koshi
Raynpelikoneet (2) - Malongo, Tumblewood, Xatalos
Calix (0) - disformation, Eden1892
Onegu (0) - Koshi, Tumblewood
darthfoley (1) - disformation, Tumbleweed
Malongo (6) - darthfoley, Koshi, disformation, Calix, Damdred, Xatalos
Tumblewood (0) - Xatalos
Koshi (0) - Onegu
DeepBlueSea (1) - Onegu
Rels (1) - Rels

general observation: scum probably spread out as hell. doesnt help us now, might be useful to remember later.

reasons for voting n stuff:


rels: voting himself to not get modkilled. itself fairly NAI. getting annoyed that he hasnt done jack all game. null, starting to get scum points though.


eden::
On March 19 2017 03:28 Eden1892 wrote:
##VOTE: Damdred

let's see what happens

into the weird plan thing, that was already discussed.


onegu: voting DPS (the guys who said he is replacing out). reasons feel very onegu though. So blank null.


koshi: early on mal. looks a bit of a poe to me. after voting me and onegu before that he decides that mal looks the worst and votes him.
On March 18 2017 00:59 Koshi wrote:
Calix
DBS
rayn
darth
Xata
Damdred
Tumblewood
disfo
Rels
Eden1892
Onegu
Malongo

Something like this.

##unvote
##vote Malongo

a few mentions of mal before that though. so kinda makes sense. since he had 0 time to play, its hard to tell if he was really caring for the lynch etc.. overall I would like koshi to pick it up a bit again. agreeing with calix in overall downgrading koshi a bit.


rayn:
comes in with scumreads on xata, damdred and mal. with damdy #1 and mal #2. votes damdred, is cool with the mal lynch. some ppl said he should have pushed for damdy more, but I can see town being happy with their top 2 scum reads being a wagon each. so not too worried here based on the votings.


darthfoley:
probably the best case on malongo, votes him on that a bit later.
On March 18 2017 00:36 darthfoley wrote:
The only part of rayn's post that I like is the Malongo read. I feel like his play so far has been forced

On March 17 2017 12:27 Malongo wrote:
On March 17 2017 10:57 darthfoley wrote:
On March 17 2017 10:18 Malongo wrote:
On March 17 2017 10:06 darthfoley wrote:
Oh! Also don't like Malongo

I think we are in the same team tbh. You quote still sucks anyways.

My general read is pretty weak at this point. I don´t like how fast Damdred and disformation are piling up ealry. I would rather find a third way because we may be making mafia life too easy.

So I propose lynching Ryan. Not that I find him specially scummy but I don´t want to play with a troll for a second time.

##ryanpelikoneet

Everything else es just nonsense for me at this point.


Why do you think we're on the same team

i.e. why are you town reading me?

Just a first impression. Mostly because your position about null reading ryan and because you are calling me out. Don´t expect me to post substance anyways. My goal today is not to lynch Damdred/disformation.


The bolded I can actually understand from a town POV. The problem is that he hasn't done anything that amounts to scum hunting to really try to start another wagon. Yea sure, he voted on rayn but not for actual scum hunting reasons:

On March 17 2017 10:18 Malongo wrote:
On March 17 2017 10:06 darthfoley wrote:
Oh! Also don't like Malongo

I think we are in the same team tbh. You quote still sucks anyways.

My general read is pretty weak at this point. I don´t like how fast Damdred and disformation are piling up ealry. I would rather find a third way because we may be making mafia life too easy.

So I propose lynching Ryan. Not that I find him specially scummy but I don´t want to play with a troll for a second time.

##ryanpelikoneet

Everything else es just nonsense for me at this point.


This reasoning is just so bad to me, plus the fact that he doesn't actually try to push the wagon at all, or ask rayn/anyone else questions. He's not actually interacting with anyone

later adds:
On March 18 2017 05:54 darthfoley wrote:
On March 18 2017 05:15 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 18 2017 05:10 Calix wrote:
On March 18 2017 04:57 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 18 2017 04:23 darthfoley wrote:
I'd like your overall reads when you have them Eden

I don't have a lot yet and I'm sure outside of Calix, none of it is interesting.

Top town is Xatalos followed shortly by rayn and Koshi.
Top scum is Calix.

Damdred has said a lot without a lot jumping out at me one way or another. I don't recall having this much difficulty discerning any feeling about his alignment when he's one of the more active posters in the thread before. Not really sure what to make of it yet, and to be fair to him, my relative disconnectedness from this game compared to past ones on here is probably to blame.

I think disformation is lock town if I'm right about Calix. Pretty sure Calix is scum and spewed disfo town. Loved this post by disfo as well:
On March 17 2017 18:05 disformation wrote:
On March 17 2017 17:58 Calix wrote:
Explain scum motivation for calling multiple people town this early on and stating that I do not want to lynch them today. I'd like to see the inevitable bullshit which is sure to come.

1) Push someone weak so you have a scum read
2) get lazy and give the rest lazy town reads
3) "look how much work i already did"

if shit happens you can still easily backtrack, since its early and the trs where fairly weak in the first place


I don't get the Malongo wagon having so many votes. He's a giant blank right now and it's weird that a wagon on a straight null poster got so much traction so quick. Makes me think that there were multiple mafia driving the early discussion and managed to get attention centered on a townie with weak/no thread presence. The alternative is that Malongo is mafia and his team can't do anything to stop the town, in which case this game is easy and I'm not worried anyway.

That's about all I got that I think matters right now.


If you're already using pre-flip associations and getting tunnel vision re: me before anyone has even flipped then your reads are going to be so off it's not even funny.

What do you actually think of Malongo himself? Why exactly he is null to you?

Why wouldn't he be null? This is a weird concept, since people are null by default, but here goes.

He's null because he hasn't done anything relevant or important yet. He said something interesting about not liking the speed at which Damdred and disformation wagons grew. I like these kinds of observations, all else equal, but he didn't do anything with it and his vote on ray had no serious motivation behind it.

So the sum of his actions is... nothing. He made a potentially interesting observation and did nothing to make it actually interesting. He voted for some guy for no particular reason. It's a bunch of air. Null.


This is the main reason I voted on him. The first half of this is actually rather townie, but the failure to act on it and try to actively drive a wagon elsewhere is what makes me feel like he might be mafia either trying to save a partner or white-knighting after the lynch of a T

dont see a problem here. made a case on mal. first to vote. mal never posts anything making reconsidering.


tumblewood

On March 19 2017 07:35 disformation wrote:
so I'll probably look more into the votes tomorrow (reasoning/timing). lets see if I can find something.

outside of that I think looking into eden/tw might be a good thing to do. rayn vs damdy can maybe also be a thing.


On March 19 2017 07:42 disformation wrote:
guess it should have been: especially into tumblewood and eden.
eden had a real strange vote and tw and real strange eod.


I'm not sure I follow since those posts seem to square up with your current reads of Eden/ TW being scummy.


who cares if he agrees with me? it's day 1 for me.

promising activity (especially useless activity like VCA on day 1 votes alone) and not delivering

strange.

disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 19 2017 18:57 GMT
#1026
huh?
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 19 2017 18:58 GMT
#1027
meant to post:

Damdred (3) - raynpelikoneet, Koshi, DeepBlueSea89, Eden1892
disformation (0) - Calix, Xatalos, Koshi
Raynpelikoneet (2) - Malongo, Tumblewood, Xatalos
Calix (0) - disformation, Eden1892
Onegu (0) - Koshi, Tumblewood
darthfoley (1) - disformation, Tumbleweed
Malongo (6) - darthfoley, Koshi, disformation, Calix, Damdred, Xatalos
Tumblewood (0) - Xatalos
Koshi (0) - Onegu
DeepBlueSea (1) - Onegu
Rels (1) - Rels

general observation: scum probably spread out as hell. doesnt help us now, might be useful to remember later.

reasons for voting n stuff:


rels: voting himself to not get modkilled. itself fairly NAI. getting annoyed that he hasnt done jack all game. null, starting to get scum points though.


eden::
On March 19 2017 03:28 Eden1892 wrote:
##VOTE: Damdred

let's see what happens

into the weird plan thing, that was already discussed.


onegu: voting DPS (the guys who said he is replacing out). reasons feel very onegu though. So blank null.


koshi: early on mal. looks a bit of a poe to me. after voting me and onegu before that he decides that mal looks the worst and votes him.
On March 18 2017 00:59 Koshi wrote:
Calix
DBS
rayn
darth
Xata
Damdred
Tumblewood
disfo
Rels
Eden1892
Onegu
Malongo

Something like this.

##unvote
##vote Malongo

a few mentions of mal before that though. so kinda makes sense. since he had 0 time to play, its hard to tell if he was really caring for the lynch etc.. overall I would like koshi to pick it up a bit again. agreeing with calix in overall downgrading koshi a bit.


rayn:
comes in with scumreads on xata, damdred and mal. with damdy #1 and mal #2. votes damdred, is cool with the mal lynch. some ppl said he should have pushed for damdy more, but I can see town being happy with their top 2 scum reads being a wagon each. so not too worried here based on the votings.


darthfoley:
probably the best case on malongo, votes him on that a bit later.
On March 18 2017 00:36 darthfoley wrote:
The only part of rayn's post that I like is the Malongo read. I feel like his play so far has been forced

Show nested quote +
On March 17 2017 12:27 Malongo wrote:
On March 17 2017 10:57 darthfoley wrote:
On March 17 2017 10:18 Malongo wrote:
On March 17 2017 10:06 darthfoley wrote:
Oh! Also don't like Malongo

I think we are in the same team tbh. You quote still sucks anyways.

My general read is pretty weak at this point. I don´t like how fast Damdred and disformation are piling up ealry. I would rather find a third way because we may be making mafia life too easy.

So I propose lynching Ryan. Not that I find him specially scummy but I don´t want to play with a troll for a second time.

##ryanpelikoneet

Everything else es just nonsense for me at this point.


Why do you think we're on the same team

i.e. why are you town reading me?

Just a first impression. Mostly because your position about null reading ryan and because you are calling me out. Don´t expect me to post substance anyways. My goal today is not to lynch Damdred/disformation.


The bolded I can actually understand from a town POV. The problem is that he hasn't done anything that amounts to scum hunting to really try to start another wagon. Yea sure, he voted on rayn but not for actual scum hunting reasons:

Show nested quote +
On March 17 2017 10:18 Malongo wrote:
On March 17 2017 10:06 darthfoley wrote:
Oh! Also don't like Malongo

I think we are in the same team tbh. You quote still sucks anyways.

My general read is pretty weak at this point. I don´t like how fast Damdred and disformation are piling up ealry. I would rather find a third way because we may be making mafia life too easy.

So I propose lynching Ryan. Not that I find him specially scummy but I don´t want to play with a troll for a second time.

##ryanpelikoneet

Everything else es just nonsense for me at this point.


This reasoning is just so bad to me, plus the fact that he doesn't actually try to push the wagon at all, or ask rayn/anyone else questions. He's not actually interacting with anyone

later adds:
On March 18 2017 05:54 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 05:15 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 18 2017 05:10 Calix wrote:
On March 18 2017 04:57 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 18 2017 04:23 darthfoley wrote:
I'd like your overall reads when you have them Eden

I don't have a lot yet and I'm sure outside of Calix, none of it is interesting.

Top town is Xatalos followed shortly by rayn and Koshi.
Top scum is Calix.

Damdred has said a lot without a lot jumping out at me one way or another. I don't recall having this much difficulty discerning any feeling about his alignment when he's one of the more active posters in the thread before. Not really sure what to make of it yet, and to be fair to him, my relative disconnectedness from this game compared to past ones on here is probably to blame.

I think disformation is lock town if I'm right about Calix. Pretty sure Calix is scum and spewed disfo town. Loved this post by disfo as well:
On March 17 2017 18:05 disformation wrote:
On March 17 2017 17:58 Calix wrote:
Explain scum motivation for calling multiple people town this early on and stating that I do not want to lynch them today. I'd like to see the inevitable bullshit which is sure to come.

1) Push someone weak so you have a scum read
2) get lazy and give the rest lazy town reads
3) "look how much work i already did"

if shit happens you can still easily backtrack, since its early and the trs where fairly weak in the first place


I don't get the Malongo wagon having so many votes. He's a giant blank right now and it's weird that a wagon on a straight null poster got so much traction so quick. Makes me think that there were multiple mafia driving the early discussion and managed to get attention centered on a townie with weak/no thread presence. The alternative is that Malongo is mafia and his team can't do anything to stop the town, in which case this game is easy and I'm not worried anyway.

That's about all I got that I think matters right now.


If you're already using pre-flip associations and getting tunnel vision re: me before anyone has even flipped then your reads are going to be so off it's not even funny.

What do you actually think of Malongo himself? Why exactly he is null to you?

Why wouldn't he be null? This is a weird concept, since people are null by default, but here goes.

He's null because he hasn't done anything relevant or important yet. He said something interesting about not liking the speed at which Damdred and disformation wagons grew. I like these kinds of observations, all else equal, but he didn't do anything with it and his vote on ray had no serious motivation behind it.

So the sum of his actions is... nothing. He made a potentially interesting observation and did nothing to make it actually interesting. He voted for some guy for no particular reason. It's a bunch of air. Null.


This is the main reason I voted on him. The first half of this is actually rather townie, but the failure to act on it and try to actively drive a wagon elsewhere is what makes me feel like he might be mafia either trying to save a partner or white-knighting after the lynch of a T

dont see a problem here. made a case on mal. first to vote. mal never posts anything making reconsidering.


tumblewood
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 19 2017 18:58 GMT
#1028
On March 20 2017 03:57 disformation wrote:
huh?


?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 19 2017 18:58 GMT
#1029
as you see i am working on it -.-
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 19 2017 18:59 GMT
#1030
I believe he is arguing that you said you'd do X after the lynch and proceeded to not do X despite being around.

I'd add that you are not doing a lot despite being around in general.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 19 2017 19:00 GMT
#1031
On March 20 2017 03:46 ritoky wrote:
people with good posts:
damdred
rayn
calix

people i don't feel anything much about:
xata
koshi
onegu
rels

people with bad posts:
eden
darthfoley
disfo
tumble


Why is rayn town and Xata null and Damdred "good" when the majority of rayn's interactions today have been revolving around Xata/Damdred. If you think rayn is making good posts, and many of his posts have been about Xata AND Damdred, then surely you would seem to think Xata and/or Damdred is more likely to be scum, no? But you have Damdred and rayn as both "good posts" and Xata "null posts." How good can rayns posts be if they're all wrong, according to your reads?

You can add yourself to the "bad posts" section because your categories are ass. Good posts and bad posts have nothing to do with alignment, especially when you're playing with veteran mafia players who are good at both alignments. I find this post scummy
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 19 2017 19:00 GMT
#1032
On March 20 2017 03:57 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 03:56 Damdred wrote:
To scum la me xata and you into lylo so I can bit him off in repayment for arnie for a gun.

I ty


??


I just want to vote you off in lylo in repayment xata is that so bad ^-^
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 19 2017 19:00 GMT
#1033
On March 20 2017 03:58 disformation wrote:
as you see i am working on it -.-


halfway done and you have all null reads! useful.

strange.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 19 2017 19:01 GMT
#1034
On March 20 2017 04:00 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 03:58 disformation wrote:
as you see i am working on it -.-


halfway done and you have all null reads! useful.

strange.

eden is probably scum.
rels is null > scum lean.
oneg null.
darthfoley town lean.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 19 2017 19:02 GMT
#1035
On March 20 2017 04:00 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 03:46 ritoky wrote:
people with good posts:
damdred
rayn
calix

people i don't feel anything much about:
xata
koshi
onegu
rels

people with bad posts:
eden
darthfoley
disfo
tumble


Why is rayn town and Xata null and Damdred "good" when the majority of rayn's interactions today have been revolving around Xata/Damdred. If you think rayn is making good posts, and many of his posts have been about Xata AND Damdred, then surely you would seem to think Xata and/or Damdred is more likely to be scum, no? But you have Damdred and rayn as both "good posts" and Xata "null posts." How good can rayns posts be if they're all wrong, according to your reads?

You can add yourself to the "bad posts" section because your categories are ass. Good posts and bad posts have nothing to do with alignment, especially when you're playing with veteran mafia players who are good at both alignments. I find this post scummy


I guess you make a fair point. Dunno how rayn ended up in "good posts" if he still doesn't hold any suspicions for me or Damdred (rayn hasn't made posts about anything else really..).
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 19 2017 19:03 GMT
#1036
koshi town lean.
rayn town lean.

if you want that ordered:

[town]
rayn / df
koshi
1eg
rels
eden
[scum]
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 19 2017 19:03 GMT
#1037
On March 20 2017 04:00 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 03:57 Xatalos wrote:
On March 20 2017 03:56 Damdred wrote:
To scum la me xata and you into lylo so I can bit him off in repayment for arnie for a gun.

I ty


??


I just want to vote you off in lylo in repayment xata is that so bad ^-^


Can't even remember what I did..
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 19 2017 19:03 GMT
#1038
On March 20 2017 03:54 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 03:51 Onegu wrote:
IRL reasons. May replace if things dont get better in the next 3 hours or so.

Rayn and DBS/Ritoky=Scum


rayn/DBS/ritoky scumteam you mean....? How come?



Ritoky and DBS same person. Rayn is also scum.

DBS because of reasons I game already and Ritoky has done nothing that has changed my mind.

Rayn feels off to me. Like his defense of DBS seemed off. Meh. not sure about this one though.
Try TL Mafia!!!
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 19 2017 19:04 GMT
#1039
On March 20 2017 04:02 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 04:00 darthfoley wrote:
On March 20 2017 03:46 ritoky wrote:
people with good posts:
damdred
rayn
calix

people i don't feel anything much about:
xata
koshi
onegu
rels

people with bad posts:
eden
darthfoley
disfo
tumble


Why is rayn town and Xata null and Damdred "good" when the majority of rayn's interactions today have been revolving around Xata/Damdred. If you think rayn is making good posts, and many of his posts have been about Xata AND Damdred, then surely you would seem to think Xata and/or Damdred is more likely to be scum, no? But you have Damdred and rayn as both "good posts" and Xata "null posts." How good can rayns posts be if they're all wrong, according to your reads?

You can add yourself to the "bad posts" section because your categories are ass. Good posts and bad posts have nothing to do with alignment, especially when you're playing with veteran mafia players who are good at both alignments. I find this post scummy


I guess you make a fair point. Dunno how rayn ended up in "good posts" if he still doesn't hold any suspicions for me or Damdred (rayn hasn't made posts about anything else really..).


Badabing badaboom
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 19 2017 19:05 GMT
#1040
Would like to point out there have been multiple times people are like onegu thats not what scum do or Onegu scum never do that and then they flip scum...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft725
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 882
ggaemo 427
Stork 319
Leta 206
PianO 103
Larva 52
Hyuk 32
ZergMaN 29
yabsab 23
Bale 22
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm181
League of Legends
JimRising 351
Reynor80
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King170
Westballz34
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor834
Other Games
summit1g10309
C9.Mang0240
Sick165
PiGStarcraft130
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick602
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream152
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2284
League of Legends
• Lourlo1101
• Stunt522
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
2h 49m
Online Event
3h 49m
FEL
8h 49m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 49m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 49m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.