• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:08
CEST 06:08
KST 13:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7988 users

[M][N] Generic Mini Mafia - Page 51

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 184 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 19 2017 18:40 GMT
#1001
Waffly as town isn't the same thing as defending aomwone, town reading them. Then coming on say well I'm not crazy about this person, then try to make the vote me v rayn.

Then move the goalposts again when called out and saying mal was a policy lynch when he really wasnt.

He really didn't explain himself well and it has more mafia trying tonpositiin better than town waffling.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 19 2017 18:40 GMT
#1002
On March 20 2017 03:34 Xatalos wrote:
Meanwhile you call me scum for not fighting to save Malongo when you had pretty much the same attitude to him as I did... Although you had a bit stronger feelings of him being scum, you also had similarly stronger feelings of Damdred being scum than I had of you/Tumble. So in the end, you're just calling me scum for doing almost exactly the same thing as you.

If you can't understand the difference between:
- "I have 2 very sure scumreads and both of them are leading wagons"
- "I have 3 scumreads which cannot be scum together in the first place and i don't fight against the lynch of the one i actually don't really think i scum"

..then i don't know what to say.
table for two on a tv tray
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 19 2017 18:41 GMT
#1003
On March 20 2017 03:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 03:33 Damdred wrote:
For clarification data did switch to you to start shenanigans or try to but then switched back when nobody would move.

So he halfway attempted to get you lynched rayn

That's fucking bullshit. He hadd this "idea" in his head for fucking hours and he tries to do something like this in the last fucking 15 minutes?!?!!?!?

Do you wanna guess what happens if he really tries to lynch me and i get lynched?

Do you wanna guess in which "position" he puts himself if Malongo gets lynched and flips town?

Talking about scum agenda right here... I totally forgot Tumble didn't want to switch to me so Tumble is 100000% town and Xata is now pushing two townies and has for the whole game.


What are you even talking about? Tumble was on you all the time................
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 19 2017 18:41 GMT
#1004
Don't care you're scum.
table for two on a tv tray
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 19 2017 18:43 GMT
#1005
On March 20 2017 03:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 03:34 Xatalos wrote:
Meanwhile you call me scum for not fighting to save Malongo when you had pretty much the same attitude to him as I did... Although you had a bit stronger feelings of him being scum, you also had similarly stronger feelings of Damdred being scum than I had of you/Tumble. So in the end, you're just calling me scum for doing almost exactly the same thing as you.

If you can't understand the difference between:
- "I have 2 very sure scumreads and both of them are leading wagons"
- "I have 3 scumreads which cannot be scum together in the first place and i don't fight against the lynch of the one i actually don't really think i scum"

..then i don't know what to say.


I didn't have a confident scumread on any of you three. Malongo was a bit behind both of you, but it wasn't by much. And how couldn't he be scum with either of you?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 19 2017 18:43 GMT
#1006
On March 20 2017 03:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Don't care you're scum.


Go right ahead and ignore simple facts... That'll show everyone how right you are.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 19 2017 18:44 GMT
#1007
On March 20 2017 03:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 03:34 Xatalos wrote:
Meanwhile you call me scum for not fighting to save Malongo when you had pretty much the same attitude to him as I did... Although you had a bit stronger feelings of him being scum, you also had similarly stronger feelings of Damdred being scum than I had of you/Tumble. So in the end, you're just calling me scum for doing almost exactly the same thing as you.

If you can't understand the difference between:
- "I have 2 very sure scumreads and both of them are leading wagons"
- "I have 3 scumreads which cannot be scum together in the first place and i don't fight against the lynch of the one i actually don't really think i scum"

..then i don't know what to say.

quick chime in:
I am actually pretty cool with the bolded, as I think that can very well come from a town mindset.
there might be a problem in your interactions with damdred (which is at least what damdred is on about imo), but I havent gotten the time to double check myself.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 19 2017 18:46 GMT
#1008
people with good posts:
damdred
rayn
calix

people i don't feel anything much about:
xata
koshi
onegu
rels

people with bad posts:
eden
darthfoley
disfo
tumble
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 19 2017 18:47 GMT
#1009
On March 20 2017 03:43 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 03:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 20 2017 03:34 Xatalos wrote:
Meanwhile you call me scum for not fighting to save Malongo when you had pretty much the same attitude to him as I did... Although you had a bit stronger feelings of him being scum, you also had similarly stronger feelings of Damdred being scum than I had of you/Tumble. So in the end, you're just calling me scum for doing almost exactly the same thing as you.

If you can't understand the difference between:
- "I have 2 very sure scumreads and both of them are leading wagons"
- "I have 3 scumreads which cannot be scum together in the first place and i don't fight against the lynch of the one i actually don't really think i scum"

..then i don't know what to say.


I didn't have a confident scumread on any of you three. Malongo was a bit behind both of you, but it wasn't by much. And how couldn't he be scum with either of you?

Because if i am mafia i never make cases like that on my scumbuddies. I just don't have to because noone will never understand me anyways so i am just hopping on some retarded things i don't actually believe make people mafia but other people will. Like ritoky's case on Eden is a super good example of this. "wow looks so good super duper fucking 100% townread on him" when actually there is nothing behind the case except for a touch on the surface.

Tumble is never scum with me. Well Tumble is never scum, because if he was he would have been totally okay with lynching me (especailly if he was scum with Malongo).

But i will stop responding now. I don't care. You're mafia.
Try to lynch me, i guarantee you are lynched next because everyone can see how you're calling 2 townies mafia and doing nothing else. After either me or Tumble flip your D1 looks ridiculous. ^^
table for two on a tv tray
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 19 2017 18:47 GMT
#1010
On March 20 2017 03:46 ritoky wrote:
people with good posts:
damdred
rayn
calix

people i don't feel anything much about:
xata
koshi
onegu
rels

people with bad posts:
eden
darthfoley
disfo
tumble


I'm going to break out of my intentional lurking to ask for those disformation posts. He hasn't been talked about much as of late.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 19 2017 18:48 GMT
#1011
On March 20 2017 03:44 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 03:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 20 2017 03:34 Xatalos wrote:
Meanwhile you call me scum for not fighting to save Malongo when you had pretty much the same attitude to him as I did... Although you had a bit stronger feelings of him being scum, you also had similarly stronger feelings of Damdred being scum than I had of you/Tumble. So in the end, you're just calling me scum for doing almost exactly the same thing as you.

If you can't understand the difference between:
- "I have 2 very sure scumreads and both of them are leading wagons"
- "I have 3 scumreads which cannot be scum together in the first place and i don't fight against the lynch of the one i actually don't really think i scum"

..then i don't know what to say.

quick chime in:
I am actually pretty cool with the bolded, as I think that can very well come from a town mindset.
there might be a problem in your interactions with damdred (which is at least what damdred is on about imo), but I havent gotten the time to double check myself.


I haven't said that rayn ignoring the Malongo wagon was scummy in itself though. Rather I've been suspicious of the way he jumped to 100% scumread on both Malongo and Damdred for very flimsy reasons and then just pretty much ignored whatever else happened regarding the lynch (as long as one of them got lynched or something...). And now I guess he's setting up a similar scenario for D2 where he just throws weak suspicions on people and lets votes pile on them without doing much else....
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 19 2017 18:49 GMT
#1012
Rayn tumblr was on you most of the day and wanted to make the vote between me and you.

Did you skin rid and miss it?
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 19 2017 18:49 GMT
#1013
On March 20 2017 03:47 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 03:46 ritoky wrote:
people with good posts:
damdred
rayn
calix

people i don't feel anything much about:
xata
koshi
onegu
rels

people with bad posts:
eden
darthfoley
disfo
tumble


I'm going to break out of my intentional lurking to ask for those disformation posts. He hasn't been talked about much as of late.


On March 19 2017 07:35 disformation wrote:
so I'll probably look more into the votes tomorrow (reasoning/timing). lets see if I can find something.

outside of that I think looking into eden/tw might be a good thing to do. rayn vs damdy can maybe also be a thing.


On March 19 2017 07:42 disformation wrote:
guess it should have been: especially into tumblewood and eden.
eden had a real strange vote and tw and real strange eod.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 19 2017 18:50 GMT
#1014
I am tired of talking to scum so i just choose not to. Good night.
table for two on a tv tray
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 19 2017 18:51 GMT
#1015
IRL reasons. May replace if things dont get better in the next 3 hours or so.

Rayn and DBS/Ritoky=Scum
Try TL Mafia!!!
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 19 2017 18:51 GMT
#1016
On March 20 2017 03:49 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 03:47 Calix wrote:
On March 20 2017 03:46 ritoky wrote:
people with good posts:
damdred
rayn
calix

people i don't feel anything much about:
xata
koshi
onegu
rels

people with bad posts:
eden
darthfoley
disfo
tumble


I'm going to break out of my intentional lurking to ask for those disformation posts. He hasn't been talked about much as of late.


Show nested quote +
On March 19 2017 07:35 disformation wrote:
so I'll probably look more into the votes tomorrow (reasoning/timing). lets see if I can find something.

outside of that I think looking into eden/tw might be a good thing to do. rayn vs damdy can maybe also be a thing.


Show nested quote +
On March 19 2017 07:42 disformation wrote:
guess it should have been: especially into tumblewood and eden.
eden had a real strange vote and tw and real strange eod.


I'm not sure I follow since those posts seem to square up with your current reads of Eden/ TW being scummy.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 19 2017 18:53 GMT
#1017
On March 20 2017 03:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 03:43 Xatalos wrote:
On March 20 2017 03:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 20 2017 03:34 Xatalos wrote:
Meanwhile you call me scum for not fighting to save Malongo when you had pretty much the same attitude to him as I did... Although you had a bit stronger feelings of him being scum, you also had similarly stronger feelings of Damdred being scum than I had of you/Tumble. So in the end, you're just calling me scum for doing almost exactly the same thing as you.

If you can't understand the difference between:
- "I have 2 very sure scumreads and both of them are leading wagons"
- "I have 3 scumreads which cannot be scum together in the first place and i don't fight against the lynch of the one i actually don't really think i scum"

..then i don't know what to say.


I didn't have a confident scumread on any of you three. Malongo was a bit behind both of you, but it wasn't by much. And how couldn't he be scum with either of you?

Because if i am mafia i never make cases like that on my scumbuddies. I just don't have to because noone will never understand me anyways so i am just hopping on some retarded things i don't actually believe make people mafia but other people will. Like ritoky's case on Eden is a super good example of this. "wow looks so good super duper fucking 100% townread on him" when actually there is nothing behind the case except for a touch on the surface.

Tumble is never scum with me. Well Tumble is never scum, because if he was he would have been totally okay with lynching me (especailly if he was scum with Malongo).

But i will stop responding now. I don't care. You're mafia.
Try to lynch me, i guarantee you are lynched next because everyone can see how you're calling 2 townies mafia and doing nothing else. After either me or Tumble flip your D1 looks ridiculous. ^^


I agree that not all 3 of you could have been scum together, but Tumble/rayn makes some sense. His vote on you could have been distancing and his hesitation just preparation to switch to Malongo if needed.

In any case, I guess things will become clearer with night actions / following lynches.

And no, I'm never getting lynched. I haven't been mislynched as town in years (even as VT).
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 19 2017 18:54 GMT
#1018
On March 20 2017 03:46 ritoky wrote:
people with good posts:
damdred
rayn
calix

people i don't feel anything much about:
xata
koshi
onegu
rels

people with bad posts:
eden
darthfoley
disfo
tumble


Go back to posting gifs pls
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 19 2017 18:54 GMT
#1019
On March 20 2017 03:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am tired of talking to scum so i just choose not to. Good night.


This is me being serious rayn tumble wanted to lynchbyouball day, and wanted to lynch you/me or his townread at eod.

Please look at it cause you aren't putting it right in your posts and drawing faulty conclusions
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 19 2017 18:54 GMT
#1020
On March 20 2017 03:51 Onegu wrote:
IRL reasons. May replace if things dont get better in the next 3 hours or so.

Rayn and DBS/Ritoky=Scum


rayn/DBS/ritoky scumteam you mean....? How come?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft309
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta78
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft487
PiGStarcraft309
RuFF_SC2 205
SpeCial 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 72
Hyuk 51
Stork 41
Bale 15
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm175
Counter-Strike
taco 427
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox772
C9.Mang0323
Westballz27
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor625
Other Games
summit1g9678
Coldzera 806
JimRising 606
Sick118
ViBE80
ArmadaUGS33
Liquid`Ken8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick750
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream107
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 108
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota248
League of Legends
• Lourlo1081
• Stunt347
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 52m
Online Event
6h 52m
FEL
11h 52m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 52m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 52m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.