• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:36
CEST 05:36
KST 12:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9551 users

[M][N] Generic Mini Mafia - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 44 Next All
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 17:49 GMT
#1964
Koshi is my weakest real townread atm though. It left a slightly odd feeling how he went from sure town to sure scum in a matter of minutes, defending me from everything one moment and fully confident I'm scum the next.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 17:53 GMT
#1965
On March 21 2017 23:42 AMG wrote:
I'm shifting my vote to Xalatos, I feel a heck of a lot more confident he's going to flip scum than Eden.


This is a pretty weak conclusion after having all D2 to figure things out :/
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 17:56 GMT
#1970
Onegu is just WTF??? :D

I sitll have no idea what he's thinking or what that blue thing was.

+ Show Spoiler +
For the record, when he said that there was a blueclaim in the thread, I thought he meant Eden's "the setup isn't all vanilla btw". I didn't say it was a real claim, just that it was the only claim of any sort in the thread. But no idea what Onegu meant then. Something I said?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 17:57 GMT
#1972
Dunno how rayn disappeared from there, but it was supposed to be between DF and Onegu.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 18:01 GMT
#1974
On March 22 2017 02:56 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2017 02:53 Xatalos wrote:
On March 21 2017 23:42 AMG wrote:
I'm shifting my vote to Xalatos, I feel a heck of a lot more confident he's going to flip scum than Eden.


This is a pretty weak conclusion after having all D2 to figure things out :/


Looking at his filter, he seemed to have progressed from scum to "liking Koshi's points" to scum again based on this:

Show nested quote +
On March 21 2017 23:28 AMG wrote:
Post 369

Just feels.... off. He thinks you're showing forced/fake agression, calls all your cases unconvincing and weak, and finishes it off with "At first I was half-convinced rayn was scum, but now I'm not sure again.

If someone I was "half-convinced" was scum started pulling that crap in my eyes, id probably find myself more convinced they're scum.


Your thoughts?


To be fair AMG does make a fair amount of conclusions in his filter.

I can see it possibly coming from town. Still a weak conclusion.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 18:08 GMT
#1975
I guess I appreciate the support. It'd be more useful to have a close race up to deadline though. If there's going to be more votes for Eden, please refrain until later on so that scum have to make hard choices.

(It's highly unlikely that Eden is town with this vote progression though)
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 18:13 GMT
#1978
On March 22 2017 03:12 disformation wrote:
why are ppl unvoting me when i wasnt even around? usually it works the other way around.


It turned into me vs Eden so you're free from pressure Gz
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 18:19 GMT
#1980
On March 22 2017 03:17 disformation wrote:
Oh. I was hoping that a scummer would try to get me lynched over eden and make it easy for me. will still have to look at the ppl who where voting me later. dont think any of them where that into it. can't remember why df was voting me.


At least things were made easy for me
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 18:21 GMT
#1983
On March 22 2017 03:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Xatalos is mafia. Calix is mafia.
Scared. So scared. Koshi knows this.


That's literally the worst guess I've seen all game.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 18:25 GMT
#1986
On March 22 2017 03:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2017 03:21 Xatalos wrote:
On March 22 2017 03:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Xatalos is mafia. Calix is mafia.
Scared. So scared. Koshi knows this.


That's literally the worst guess I've seen all game.

Except for me and malongo being mafia.


It was better than me and Malongo at least.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 18:28 GMT
#1990
On March 22 2017 03:23 Calix wrote:
roflmao

Have you seen how a Xatalos/ Calix scum team actually plays?

Hint: It's not hardcore town-reading each other for the entire game because neither of us are that ballsy.

#WIFOM


Calix was also pretty fast to lose hope from what I remember. Here she seems to persevering through anything instead. Unless the scumteam is something crazy like Calix/Damdred/Koshi (lol), I don't see how she would be so motivated. If I'm right to any extent, the scumteam is already screwed soon.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 18:31 GMT
#1992
On March 22 2017 03:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
No.


Yes.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 18:34 GMT
#1997
On March 22 2017 03:32 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2017 03:28 Xatalos wrote:
On March 22 2017 03:23 Calix wrote:
roflmao

Have you seen how a Xatalos/ Calix scum team actually plays?

Hint: It's not hardcore town-reading each other for the entire game because neither of us are that ballsy.

#WIFOM


Calix was also pretty fast to lose hope from what I remember. Here she seems to persevering through anything instead. Unless the scumteam is something crazy like Calix/Damdred/Koshi (lol), I don't see how she would be so motivated. If I'm right to any extent, the scumteam is already screwed soon.


This is true but to be fair, you're probably not going to see me concede ever again...just because having two concedes on my scum record speaks incredibly poorly of my play and I have a bit more pride than that


I'll try to keep that in mind
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 18:34 GMT
#1998
On March 22 2017 03:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am never right on this.


FTFY
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 18:36 GMT
#2000
Do you honestly believe I could be this active and do whatever I want this late to the game, rayn?

I don't think I've ever been even close to this active as scum, especially after D1. And certainly not in the way I've been here.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 18:38 GMT
#2001
My longest overall scum filter is like 15 pages and I'm pretty.... robotic
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 18:46 GMT
#2007
On March 22 2017 03:42 Tumblewood wrote:
rayn is 99% town, xata is either bad or scum


How so?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 18:48 GMT
#2010
On March 22 2017 03:47 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2017 03:46 Xatalos wrote:
On March 22 2017 03:42 Tumblewood wrote:
rayn is 99% town, xata is either bad or scum


How so?

if you were neither of those things you would be acting differently. probably wouldn't have been arguing with rayn for so long


And rayn shitting on me forever makes him 99% town?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 18:49 GMT
#2011
On March 22 2017 03:46 disformation wrote:
random things

:
if i remember correctly calix generally isnt a big fan of meta, so i am a bit worried she seems to use a bunch of meta today.
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2017 00:33 Calix wrote:
On March 22 2017 00:27 Koshi wrote:
On March 22 2017 00:25 Calix wrote:
On March 22 2017 00:19 Koshi wrote:
On March 22 2017 00:13 Calix wrote:
On March 22 2017 00:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 22 2017 00:10 Calix wrote:
Another day, another shit-fight between rayn and Xatalos. Good to see I haven't missed anything

Why did you think i am mafia for his fucking shit-tier case?


Saying "you made a good point" =/= "I think rayn is mafia"

Please read and stop clogging up the fucking chat. I can't wait for you to get shanked N2 so I don't have to waste my time skimming over pages and pages and PAGES of pointless bickering -_-

Eeuhm. At least rayn is shitfighting against his scumread who is not being lynched at all by town. So it is completely warranted. FYI you and your buddy UN are way worse. You fill pages for nothing. Pls don't act so high and mighty


We're not buddies. He's a fucking creep, of course I don't like him.

I don't know whether Xatalos is 100% town because while there are good points against him, he's a lot different from when I was scum with him.

Are the points rayn makes not applicable to scum Xatalos? Why?


He seems more stubborn and isn't hedging the shit out of everything he says. Like maybe I am biased because I knew he was mafia then but I am pretty sure his typing style is different this game. Meaning town. rayn keeps saying he isn't like his town games but that's not the same as saying they're like his scum games. This is extremely meta-based for a town read.

I don't know if rayn made this point but because of that, his agreeability and going with whatever pinged me so that was why I was a bit suspicious of Xatalos, when I argued with him, but eh.



Show nested quote +
On March 22 2017 01:02 Xatalos wrote:
On March 22 2017 00:58 Koshi wrote:
On March 22 2017 00:56 Xatalos wrote:
On March 22 2017 00:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Both vote for me instead of Eden. I need a couple of hours to figure this shit out.

Why in the name of all that is holy would you risk your own life as JK? Or claim in the first place, if I might ask? I would never do either of those actions as a blue, and you're very willing to abandon your role usage for some thread clout.

Why would he do it as mafia?

Why ask this question?
And why are you ignoring my 3 posts I made on you?


Sorry, I was keeping up with the thread on my phone in short bursts earlier. Didn't read your posts in detail. I'll get to them eventually. Could you maybe summarize your case? Because like a couple of pages ago I was your top town, now top scum. The change is really radical.

As scum his actions would make a lot of sense. Gain some credibility by fakeclaiming (especially in a vanilla setup), direct the lynch away from himself/Eden, maybe get 1-2 mislynches before getting caught. If it's not a vanilla setup, he could alternatively catch the blues before going down.

As town..... just why would he abandon his crucial role with ease and even want people to vote for him vs me? As scum he would certainly want that, since it'd be easier to win him vs me than Eden vs me.

didnt xata have some super "good" blue-read-thing with 1eg? not sure if he explained that at some point. not sure if someone asked that already


Super good? It turned out to be a misunderstanding.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 21 2017 18:50 GMT
#2015
On March 22 2017 03:49 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2017 03:48 Xatalos wrote:
On March 22 2017 03:47 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 22 2017 03:46 Xatalos wrote:
On March 22 2017 03:42 Tumblewood wrote:
rayn is 99% town, xata is either bad or scum


How so?

if you were neither of those things you would be acting differently. probably wouldn't have been arguing with rayn for so long


And rayn shitting on me forever makes him 99% town?

yes! you are more like 60%


So rayn shitting on me all game makes him 99% town, me doing the same makes me 60% bad town >.>
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 44 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 227
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 529
NaDa 49
TT1 15
Leta 10
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm203
League of Legends
JimRising 676
Other Games
summit1g11143
WinterStarcraft415
Mew2King105
ViBE90
ArmadaUGS57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1356
BasetradeTV288
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream143
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush825
• Lourlo768
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 24m
INu's Battles
8h 24m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 24m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 24m
Replay Cast
19h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.