• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:55
CEST 23:55
KST 06:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8235 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 10:45 GMT
#1436
On February 09 2017 19:29 sharkie wrote:
Also my main point of all the things I posted is not defending Grack as resistance. It is that no one considers vivax a spy at all. I can understand that you don't want to believe in a good Grack anymore but how does that make vivax automatically a resistance player?!

And don't come to me with crap about how his past play proves that he is not that kind of player. Or how he has played makes no sense of spy play. WELL HELLO THERE neither does Grack's play.

But Grack is an obvious spy -> Vivax is not?!


You are starting to piss me off. Stop lecturing everyone on how they should or shouldn't play or how they should or shouldn't behave. It's extremely annoying. Just stop.

I explained my townread on Vivax and you just don't want to believe it. I also explained If grack is a spy, Vivax isn't and I believe there is only one spy on the missions so far.

I'll let Vivax answer your other accusations himself.

~SW
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 10:50 GMT
#1438
On February 09 2017 19:42 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 19:29 Silverika wrote:
Sharkie I have two comments to your big post.

First, did Vivax have suspicion of grack all game and can you quote that? I thought they were townreading each other until grack turned on Vivax.

But the number one most important thing I want you to address and is the biggest reason ika and I don't think he's a spy is:

-He put forward an all Town team as a spy and left himself off when he easily could of added himself.

-He risks ika and I adding another Town member to the team-he has no way of knowing we would pick him and make a gamethrowing mistake as a spy.

Just why would any spy do that?

~SW


Regarding 2)
- he added before the game started not to put himself on the team, he CAN'T go back on his word. If he does, he is AUTOMATICALLY a spy to everyone I hope?
- What risk? He even asked you what team you would suggest to put up. He practically said "I trust you what you do. Tell me what to do" Don't tell me that didn't give him bonus points in your view. As you can see not including himself gained him massive resistance points from everyone with the exception of me.
- Why? Because his spy teammates suck.


He still has to let us pick the team and risk an all Town team going through a second time. He still put an all Town team through the first time.

This is close to game throwing if he is a spy. Why is that so hard to understand?

~SW

Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 10:57 GMT
#1440
Like two spies being on the team is ridiculous because they'd have to coordinate a pass together with no qt and also because Vivax and grack do not make sense as a team and sharkie doesn't work with either of them either.

We have no choice, unless Vivax is playing anti-wincon or sharkie and grack are a team-neither of which is likely to us, but to say it's grack by PoE at this point.

~SW
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 11:03 GMT
#1441
Sharkie let me try this approach as well: you think both can be scum yes?

How about you show a logical conclusion on why it must be the case and explain why scum!vivax would cast shade on his teammate scum!grack

Cus the point that's gonna be argued is that they are playing in a suboptimal format by doing so are they not?
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 13:09 GMT
#1448
On February 09 2017 21:43 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 17:04 Silverika wrote:
Sharkie-I already said I think he did it because everyone has been saying all game he'd go after you as a spy. I don't understand his shifting reads. I'm also townreading Artani Soul as one of my top reads so I don't think that team combination makes sense. I don't think fracks shifting reads make a lot of sense. I wish I could give you more to say Vivax is clearly Town. He's a weakercread than you or Rtani Soul but I'm not seeing much spy motivation in his behavior and his tone/analysis leans Town.

Can you go over your scumread of him with me again?

~SW


lol I don't know how long you guys can keep doing this.

"I can't understand why he would shift reads. He must be trying to wifom his way out of being scum read. By the way, I now think that you're really townie."


your reasoning for shifting reads makes little sense is what shes saying. she isnt calling you town either
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 14:19 GMT
#1460
sharkie you realize you can go back and read the games that vivax has been in instead of complaining about your lack of info/meta?

also grack whats the status of reading those scum games of ours have you reached a conclusion yet?
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 14:23 GMT
#1463
On February 09 2017 21:43 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 17:04 Silverika wrote:
Sharkie-I already said I think he did it because everyone has been saying all game he'd go after you as a spy. I don't understand his shifting reads. I'm also townreading Artani Soul as one of my top reads so I don't think that team combination makes sense. I don't think fracks shifting reads make a lot of sense. I wish I could give you more to say Vivax is clearly Town. He's a weakercread than you or Rtani Soul but I'm not seeing much spy motivation in his behavior and his tone/analysis leans Town.

Can you go over your scumread of him with me again?

~SW


lol I don't know how long you guys can keep doing this.

"I can't understand why he would shift reads. He must be trying to wifom his way out of being scum read. By the way, I now think that you're really townie."


Keep doing what? You completely misrepped us if you think we were in any way, shape, or form calling you townie. You clearly didn't read
any of our posts but instead are just looking for something to call us out on, which you are completely wrong about. This is called mudslinging. Trying to see if you can get something to stick and is scummy.

~SW
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 14:26 GMT
#1464
On February 09 2017 23:21 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 23:18 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:14 sharkie wrote:
Since I am running out of people to add in the team, currently if I had to nominate a team I'd propose: RtaniSoul/Sharkie/Silverika/Super

I cannot add vivax as he is my prime suspect and if I add Grack the team won't happen anyway. And out of all lazy players super seems the most likely candidate for resistance I guess?

How certain are you that Vivax is the spy over Grack?


70-30 that vivax is spy and not Grack for me.
I can understand your and silver's arguments from your point of views. They just don't fit with mine...

Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 23:19 Silverika wrote:
sharkie you realize you can go back and read the games that vivax has been in instead of complaining about your lack of info/meta?

also grack whats the status of reading those scum games of ours have you reached a conclusion yet?


I am not complaining about a lack of info/meta. I am complaining that you two read too much into past games...


why should we not? if there is a treand that someone has over games that they show why should it not be used? the thing that someone already said is that meta is the use of what one subconsciously does so for them to fake it as scum they must first be aware of the said thing and then consciously do/not do it.

ever play poker? real question it will help in anlogy format cus i feel like you are missing what we are saying
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 14:28 GMT
#1465
On February 09 2017 23:22 sharkie wrote:
Also silver what team would you propose to send currently? Same as RT's?


Rtani Soul/sharkie/us/Vivax

Would Also put Superbia on the team in place of either sharkie or Vivax

~SW

Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 14:35 GMT
#1468
On February 09 2017 23:33 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 23:26 Silverika wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:21 sharkie wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:18 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:14 sharkie wrote:
Since I am running out of people to add in the team, currently if I had to nominate a team I'd propose: RtaniSoul/Sharkie/Silverika/Super

I cannot add vivax as he is my prime suspect and if I add Grack the team won't happen anyway. And out of all lazy players super seems the most likely candidate for resistance I guess?

How certain are you that Vivax is the spy over Grack?


70-30 that vivax is spy and not Grack for me.
I can understand your and silver's arguments from your point of views. They just don't fit with mine...

On February 09 2017 23:19 Silverika wrote:
sharkie you realize you can go back and read the games that vivax has been in instead of complaining about your lack of info/meta?

also grack whats the status of reading those scum games of ours have you reached a conclusion yet?


I am not complaining about a lack of info/meta. I am complaining that you two read too much into past games...


why should we not? if there is a treand that someone has over games that they show why should it not be used? the thing that someone already said is that meta is the use of what one subconsciously does so for them to fake it as scum they must first be aware of the said thing and then consciously do/not do it.

ever play poker? real question it will help in anlogy format cus i feel like you are missing what we are saying


Well you used meta a few days ago to put vivax/grack on the resistance side and me on the spy side. Clearly that did not work as you had hoped it would be. If you had been wrong once, why not wrong twice?
After such a 180 from Grack (which you clearly would have never expected), why is not that not liable for vivax?


i never used meta as a reason to send them. i used the fact they knew each other and could potentialy reach each other, that's called trust.

i have no meta of you so i can not use meta to say your spy or town.

Silverwolf has already explained the vivax situation mutiple times and your continued incetive that the only reason to town read him is "meta" is growing old
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 14:36 GMT
#1469
On February 09 2017 23:35 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 22:09 Silverika wrote:
On February 09 2017 21:43 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 09 2017 17:04 Silverika wrote:
Sharkie-I already said I think he did it because everyone has been saying all game he'd go after you as a spy. I don't understand his shifting reads. I'm also townreading Artani Soul as one of my top reads so I don't think that team combination makes sense. I don't think fracks shifting reads make a lot of sense. I wish I could give you more to say Vivax is clearly Town. He's a weakercread than you or Rtani Soul but I'm not seeing much spy motivation in his behavior and his tone/analysis leans Town.

Can you go over your scumread of him with me again?

~SW


lol I don't know how long you guys can keep doing this.

"I can't understand why he would shift reads. He must be trying to wifom his way out of being scum read. By the way, I now think that you're really townie."


your reasoning for shifting reads makes little sense is what shes saying. she isnt calling you town either

I know but you're calling sharkie town over Vivax while saying that you can't fathom why I changed my read.


i have not called vivax scum either. where are you getting this shit?
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 14:50 GMT
#1474
On February 09 2017 23:38 Grackaroni wrote:
You shifted your read on sharkie while saying you can't understand how I could have done that.


We explained all our reads and how we got there in detail in all our posts.If you need clarification, let us know.

I'm talking about all your reads and the unclear progression that is bugging us about you. Not just sharkie. I know I've explained it to death it seems. Any questions, ask.

I don't want to keep repeating myself if people don't first read our posts.

Also, for the second time, did you read our scum games?

~SW
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 14:56 GMT
#1477
On February 09 2017 23:33 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 23:26 Silverika wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:21 sharkie wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:18 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:14 sharkie wrote:
Since I am running out of people to add in the team, currently if I had to nominate a team I'd propose: RtaniSoul/Sharkie/Silverika/Super

I cannot add vivax as he is my prime suspect and if I add Grack the team won't happen anyway. And out of all lazy players super seems the most likely candidate for resistance I guess?

How certain are you that Vivax is the spy over Grack?


70-30 that vivax is spy and not Grack for me.
I can understand your and silver's arguments from your point of views. They just don't fit with mine...

On February 09 2017 23:19 Silverika wrote:
sharkie you realize you can go back and read the games that vivax has been in instead of complaining about your lack of info/meta?

also grack whats the status of reading those scum games of ours have you reached a conclusion yet?


I am not complaining about a lack of info/meta. I am complaining that you two read too much into past games...


why should we not? if there is a treand that someone has over games that they show why should it not be used? the thing that someone already said is that meta is the use of what one subconsciously does so for them to fake it as scum they must first be aware of the said thing and then consciously do/not do it.

ever play poker? real question it will help in anlogy format cus i feel like you are missing what we are saying


Well you used meta a few days ago to put vivax/grack on the resistance side and me on the spy side. Clearly that did not work as you had hoped it would be. If you had been wrong once, why not wrong twice?
After such a 180 from Grack (which you clearly would have never expected), why is not that not liable for vivax?


Sharkie, if you keep assigning motives to us that are not true, I'm gonna drop my townread on you pretty quickly. We were NOT hoping things would work out any certain way. You keep throwing this out there and twisting it.

We re-evaluated our read on you and Rtani Soul and have explained it very thoroughly so just stop with the subtle jabs unless you want to start calling us a spy, then come at me bro directly. None of this pussyfooting around garbage.

~SW
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 15:02 GMT
#1480
On February 09 2017 23:53 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 23:35 Silverika wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:33 sharkie wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:26 Silverika wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:21 sharkie wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:18 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:14 sharkie wrote:
Since I am running out of people to add in the team, currently if I had to nominate a team I'd propose: RtaniSoul/Sharkie/Silverika/Super

I cannot add vivax as he is my prime suspect and if I add Grack the team won't happen anyway. And out of all lazy players super seems the most likely candidate for resistance I guess?

How certain are you that Vivax is the spy over Grack?


70-30 that vivax is spy and not Grack for me.
I can understand your and silver's arguments from your point of views. They just don't fit with mine...

On February 09 2017 23:19 Silverika wrote:
sharkie you realize you can go back and read the games that vivax has been in instead of complaining about your lack of info/meta?

also grack whats the status of reading those scum games of ours have you reached a conclusion yet?


I am not complaining about a lack of info/meta. I am complaining that you two read too much into past games...


why should we not? if there is a treand that someone has over games that they show why should it not be used? the thing that someone already said is that meta is the use of what one subconsciously does so for them to fake it as scum they must first be aware of the said thing and then consciously do/not do it.

ever play poker? real question it will help in anlogy format cus i feel like you are missing what we are saying


Well you used meta a few days ago to put vivax/grack on the resistance side and me on the spy side. Clearly that did not work as you had hoped it would be. If you had been wrong once, why not wrong twice?
After such a 180 from Grack (which you clearly would have never expected), why is not that not liable for vivax?


i never used meta as a reason to send them. i used the fact they knew each other and could potentialy reach each other, that's called trust.

i have no meta of you so i can not use meta to say your spy or town.

Silverwolf has already explained the vivax situation mutiple times and your continued incetive that the only reason to town read him is "meta" is growing old


That is total meta...
The meta being that Grack and vivax read each other in other games.


Stop with the fucking semantic argument!!

You don't like when we use meta. Too bad!!

It's a playstyle argument that goes absolutely nowhere.

It's pointless and you seem to believe that you have to be right here and we have to be wrong and refuse to see otherwise even though it's all been explained.

Unless you have something new, I'm not gonna waste time arguing pointless shit with you.

~SW
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 15:05 GMT
#1482
On February 09 2017 23:57 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 23:56 Silverika wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:33 sharkie wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:26 Silverika wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:21 sharkie wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:18 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:14 sharkie wrote:
Since I am running out of people to add in the team, currently if I had to nominate a team I'd propose: RtaniSoul/Sharkie/Silverika/Super

I cannot add vivax as he is my prime suspect and if I add Grack the team won't happen anyway. And out of all lazy players super seems the most likely candidate for resistance I guess?

How certain are you that Vivax is the spy over Grack?


70-30 that vivax is spy and not Grack for me.
I can understand your and silver's arguments from your point of views. They just don't fit with mine...

On February 09 2017 23:19 Silverika wrote:
sharkie you realize you can go back and read the games that vivax has been in instead of complaining about your lack of info/meta?

also grack whats the status of reading those scum games of ours have you reached a conclusion yet?


I am not complaining about a lack of info/meta. I am complaining that you two read too much into past games...


why should we not? if there is a treand that someone has over games that they show why should it not be used? the thing that someone already said is that meta is the use of what one subconsciously does so for them to fake it as scum they must first be aware of the said thing and then consciously do/not do it.

ever play poker? real question it will help in anlogy format cus i feel like you are missing what we are saying


Well you used meta a few days ago to put vivax/grack on the resistance side and me on the spy side. Clearly that did not work as you had hoped it would be. If you had been wrong once, why not wrong twice?
After such a 180 from Grack (which you clearly would have never expected), why is not that not liable for vivax?


Sharkie, if you keep assigning motives to us that are not true, I'm gonna drop my townread on you pretty quickly. We were NOT hoping things would work out any certain way. You keep throwing this out there and twisting it.

We re-evaluated our read on you and Rtani Soul and have explained it very thoroughly so just stop with the subtle jabs unless you want to start calling us a spy, then come at me bro directly. None of this pussyfooting around garbage.

~SW


Where the heck am I accusing you ever of being a spy? O.O


UNLESS YOU WANT TO START CALLING US A SPY

Basically, ika and I feel like you are going to great lengths to discredit us and I fail to see the reasoning for it if you don't spy read us.

Like where is your town motivation in this?

~SW
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 15:07 GMT
#1483
You know what?

Sharkie and Grack can both stay off any mission going forward and I'll be happy.

I'm done here for awhile.

~SW
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 18:31 GMT
#1524
grack is scum, 100%

He's not checking the scum games even though he was the one who asked for them, he's doing nothing to try to sort us, he's doing nothing to really solve the game at this point. I'm willing to bet money he didn't read any of our latest posting because if he did, he would of know that the sharkie read isn't the only issue we had and we explained in detail all the issues we had which he has decided to ignore. His only response is to selectively quote and mudsling. So yeah, this is a caught spy response. I will never approve a mission he's on.

Despite the dust up sharkie still town-I think he just really wanted us to understand him which if he's townreading us is understandable, Vivax still town, Artani Soul still town.

I need to find 2 scum between EC, SL, TW, and Superbia. I'll filter dive them later. None of these will be easy to sort due to activity levels and low key posting but I'll give it a try later.

I need sleep first.

~SW
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 18:41 GMT
#1526
Like not reading the scum games was one thing ika and I were looking for because you asked for them. It was pointless busy work to make yourself look town.Then to say we aren't doing our own thing despite the massive amount of analysis we've put forth, then that means you just want us to be your scumread you have to have because we are pushing you the hardest and you have to have one on this mission. You flip your reads like the wind because they are fake.

~SW
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 18:49 GMT
#1531
On February 10 2017 03:37 Grackaroni wrote:
I think you also said something about me being scum for being open about how I was going to vote, which was actually another argument lifted from Artanis like one page back, which is pretty funny because it reinforces my point.


More mudslinging from someone who isn't reading our posts and there was actually more to it than that but since you aren't reading us and don't care, I'm not gonna repeat myself.

~SW
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 18:50 GMT
#1532
On February 10 2017 03:46 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 03:41 Silverika wrote:
Like not reading the scum games was one thing ika and I were looking for because you asked for them. It was pointless busy work to make yourself look town.Then to say we aren't doing our own thing despite the massive amount of analysis we've put forth, then that means you just want us to be your scumread you have to have because we are pushing you the hardest and you have to have one on this mission. You flip your reads like the wind because they are fake.

~SW

What are you trying to say here?


Reading is hard isn't it?
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 230
Nina 124
SteadfastSC 91
StarCraft: Brood War
910 57
Bale 14
Super Smash Bros
PPMD47
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu697
Other Games
summit1g7376
Grubby2173
shahzam604
C9.Mang0155
PiGStarcraft28
Liquid`Ken5
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 68
• musti20045 58
• Hinosc 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21433
Other Games
• imaqtpie864
• Shiphtur297
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 5m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 5m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 5m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.