• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:53
CEST 07:53
KST 14:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7939 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 Next All
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 02 2017 00:45 GMT
#680
On February 02 2017 09:05 sicklucker wrote:
dammit vivax you better pick a good team because I have to vote yes on this no matter what since the 5th is silver


About 90% of your recent posting is shade casting us. What else have you done this game? You have a very shitty attitude and I don't really see you doing anything to help town. Asking Vivax to pick a good team without telling him what that team should be and why, is just scummy as hell. Yes, it's plainly obvious you don't want us on it but you have yet to give a reason except we are scumreading you for not doing anything and we got upset that the game continues to go on and on with no information and is basically stagnated. I mean, if you were scum, you'd be fine with that, but as town, I'm not.

If you are bothered by our scumread of you, do something about it. Constantly throwing mud at us but giving no reads or teams you like or doing anything else productive and just making excuses to be lazy is not gonna do it.

~SilverWolf77





Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 02 2017 01:21 GMT
#682
Ok, give me an hr to do something in RL and go through some filters and I'll give some names.
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 02 2017 09:27 GMT
#687
Sorry guys, got super busy and I'm exhausted now and don't think I can even think straight to do those filters right now.

As far as emperorchampion Vivax-do you have reasons you want to give him a chance? Are you suggesting putting him on the team and if so why?

I don't consider the replace in scummy. Calix not posting is null. The only points I don't like are the fact he seemed really appeasy as far as putting up teams. It's like he didn't want to ruffle any feathers at all. And I am not sure why you wouldn't put yourself in as team leader on a small team because if you know you are town, then you know 1/3 of the mission is town and you just need to find two more townreads.

Better chance of passing that way.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 02 2017 09:30 GMT
#688
You could put yourself, Rtani, and us or yourself Rtani, and Super. I think you said you had unresolved issues with those two? Or maybe yourself, Grack, and us.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 02 2017 13:43 GMT
#708
I feel like a lot of these questions/comments directed at us would be answered if anybody read our posts.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 02 2017 13:52 GMT
#709
On February 02 2017 19:21 sharkie wrote:
My analysis of the last day:

-
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 13:23 Vivax wrote:
Morning gents.

Today I want to see superbia and TW fighting as they both distrust each other yet as spies they should want the team to pass.

Looking forward to their reasoning for the respective vote.


I really want to highlight this post. This was the first time we had our two resident debaters on the same team and just like vivax I was looking forward to their posts to this team nomination. However, neither posted anything about this team and chose the safe way out (rejecting the team). Now I am sure both people will come up with some excuse why yesterday was the day they could not post a lot. But this is way too much coincidence for me as if either had been town they would have surely spoken up and gave us their thoughts about being on the same team. So for me the suspicion of both rose up quite a lot after yesterday.

- My next point or question is "wtf silver?" Why did you approve of this team nomination of EC? I thought we were in agreement that EC is very suspicious of being a spy so why do you approve his mission? No way you can believe that a spy will not try to smuggle at least one spy in this team especially the way he acted. Yes, he gave us several suggestions based on our feedback but in the end he chose out of the several possibilities. You were 100% for me but this vote put a dent (small but still) in your reputation imo.

- I really liked SL's posts the other day. I think he realised that he posted some stupid things and did try to make up for it (and successfully in my point of view). I hope that resurgence of his posts is not a one time thing and he will now assist us more in team selections!


Great, every post we make, someone is gonna come in and say we are going down a peg. If you can't see how everyone townread us and suddely most everyone has a problem is a cause for concern, I don't know what to tell you. It's in scum's best interest to not let anyone get too townread as they can't lynch. Similar to a nightless so discrediting is the next step.

On your WTF point, please read our posts as we explained this in depth yesterday during our arguments with Ritani Soul and sicklucker. Ritani Soul actually came out of that looking a lot better that sicklucker BTW who continues to mud sling at us and nothing else this game. We were on the team and EC was not. We were reasonably o.k. with the other two so we said o.k. so we can get a mission passed and get some info. It's not necessarily true that spies will fail the first mission. It highlights them a little too much. Putting a town team in there that would make them look good is exactly what happened last game of this that I played. But regardless, keeping the gamestate stagnated is not helpful to anyone but scum. It creates apathy and that is not good.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 02 2017 13:56 GMT
#710
On February 02 2017 19:00 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2017 18:27 Silverika wrote:
Sorry guys, got super busy and I'm exhausted now and don't think I can even think straight to do those filters right now.

As far as emperorchampion Vivax-do you have reasons you want to give him a chance? Are you suggesting putting him on the team and if so why?

I don't consider the replace in scummy. Calix not posting is null. The only points I don't like are the fact he seemed really appeasy as far as putting up teams. It's like he didn't want to ruffle any feathers at all. And I am not sure why you wouldn't put yourself in as team leader on a small team because if you know you are town, then you know 1/3 of the mission is town and you just need to find two more townreads.

Better chance of passing that way.

~SilverWolf77

That's one of the only things EC has done that we don't find scummy. If no one's townreading your slot it doesn't make sense to put yourself up as that mission will never pass the first stage.


He would do this as either alignment and I haven't seen a lot out of him outside this. If this isn't scummy to you, what do you not like about him? Why is he your number two scumread?

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 02 2017 13:59 GMT
#711
On February 02 2017 21:58 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2017 09:37 Silverika wrote:
On February 02 2017 09:04 sicklucker wrote:
On February 02 2017 07:06 Silverika wrote:
great game guys, really fun, having a blast here



why are you mad? now you get to pick a team...

scummy mc scum scum


Yeah, cuz as scum I'd be mad if we had yet another rejected team and it had to come to us.

I really hope you aren't town and this bad.

~SilverWolf77


you shouldnt be mad as either alignment you have all the power... which is why your actions make no sense. its amazing really


Thanks for telling me how I should feel and spending so much of your posting throwing shade at us. Now, play the game if you are town, or tell us how me getting frustrated yesterday in any way comes from scum who has control of the 5th mission.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 02 2017 14:00 GMT
#712
On February 02 2017 21:59 sicklucker wrote:
silvers so mad at me and it does not make anysense. like it has to be fake rage right? wtf did I even do


Yeah, I'm really raging out. You continue to do nothing but talk about us though.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 02 2017 14:04 GMT
#713
On February 02 2017 22:00 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2017 09:45 Vivax wrote:
On February 02 2017 09:37 Silverika wrote:
On February 02 2017 09:04 sicklucker wrote:
On February 02 2017 07:06 Silverika wrote:
great game guys, really fun, having a blast here



why are you mad? now you get to pick a team...

scummy mc scum scum


Yeah, cuz as scum I'd be mad if we had yet another rejected team and it had to come to us.

I really hope you aren't town and this bad.

~SilverWolf77


This is a great post.


no its fucking not he has the 5th team and hes mad it got rejected. it basicly means he can send who he wants to send which is what everyone wants to do. if I was him I would be dancing in the streets. I cant tell if hes an angry person or someone like me who fakes rage to have something to talk about as mafia. but it makes no fucking sense


Read my posts instead of coming in here and going on and on about how you think I'm fake. Seriously, when I have time I'm gonna ISO you and see what percentange of your posts is talking about how you don't like us because I bet it's pretty darn high.

Also, tell me why scum would even care about missions failing if they get the 5th? That's why Vivax said we made a good point. I'm a female BTW and you haven't seen me get angry in a game. Frustrated yet, but if I were to get angry, there'd be no doubt. Luckily, it hasn't happened yet.

Regarding faking rage/emotion and how you do that as scum, this outrage of your towards us looks fake as hell. It's like you don't have anything else to talk about as mafia.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 02 2017 14:07 GMT
#715
On February 02 2017 21:59 sicklucker wrote:
silvers so mad at me and it does not make anysense. like it has to be fake rage right? wtf did I even do


When someone comes in and says they never do anything in a game and that's town for them, they are asking for a free pass to continue to act that way. It's antitown and best and scummy at worst. I have a history of having very little tolerate for "this person is always like this as town so let them be lazy" especially when it comes from the person themselves. I have gotten some pretty good reads in the past out of poking people who do this. Your reaction is not what I was hoping for which is all I'm not gonna say right now.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 02 2017 14:11 GMT
#716
On February 02 2017 19:34 Vivax wrote:
Super also dropped off drifting off into SLesque shitposting style as of late, so his 6 pages of filter don't impress my eyes as much. But he seems like he's just trying to have fun with the game at times, so dnu, unsure on him still.

Taking a look just at the votes I feel like swika approves a bit too often for my taste and I would like an explanation of why they approved with emc on the team as sharkie pointed out, but otherwise still am not particularly distrustful of that slot. Frustration about not passing seemed genuine too.


emc wasn't on the team


Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 02 2017 14:16 GMT
#717
On February 02 2017 23:07 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2017 22:56 Silverika wrote:
On February 02 2017 19:00 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 02 2017 18:27 Silverika wrote:
Sorry guys, got super busy and I'm exhausted now and don't think I can even think straight to do those filters right now.

As far as emperorchampion Vivax-do you have reasons you want to give him a chance? Are you suggesting putting him on the team and if so why?

I don't consider the replace in scummy. Calix not posting is null. The only points I don't like are the fact he seemed really appeasy as far as putting up teams. It's like he didn't want to ruffle any feathers at all. And I am not sure why you wouldn't put yourself in as team leader on a small team because if you know you are town, then you know 1/3 of the mission is town and you just need to find two more townreads.

Better chance of passing that way.

~SilverWolf77

That's one of the only things EC has done that we don't find scummy. If no one's townreading your slot it doesn't make sense to put yourself up as that mission will never pass the first stage.


He would do this as either alignment and I haven't seen a lot out of him outside this. If this isn't scummy to you, what do you not like about him? Why is he your number two scumread?

~SilverWolf77

First it's the double sub. Second, it's everything that happened around the previous nomination which I quoted last page.


I tend to not judge slots on subbing or using that as a reason to scumread. However, your other points are perfectly valid. I don't think he's able to explain an inconsistent thought process on picking teams and this is something town should have an easier time with than scum who just want to push one of their team members on it.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 02 2017 14:17 GMT
#718
On February 02 2017 19:25 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2017 19:16 RtaniSoul wrote:
Also if you don't want us in the team, put sharkie there instead of super. I'd vote for that.


Approved. I like his thoughts to the super and tumble matter as I also dislike them much more since they literally didn't care. And I like that you suggest this.

Next suggestion is

Sharkie/Ika/Grack


I'm gonna discuss this with ika when he's awake, Grack is o.k. and I like a lot of sharkie's recent post but ika didn't like Chariman Ray. I'll see if he still feel strongly about that after recent posting and get back to you. He's been working a lot so I've been doing most of the posting.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 02 2017 14:44 GMT
#719
ok FYI for everyone i am working overnights i said this pregame and has not changed.

i will not accpet any missions with sharkie or sicklucker

sick has only had basicly a sole focus on us and had basicly tanuted silverwolf over and over again. i have told her to ignore the slot until further notice

sharkies posting has not really change my view at all. CR post was bad and then he suddenly goes missing after bign called out. i find it quesionable becasue sharkie started out bing "well this team is fine this is fine" and then goes on later doing the opposite and looking at 597 i feel like his reads are waffled. while i am using POE myself at this point i dont stust him offhand. if i see more i am willing to reconsider but i would be willing to send him on a team of 3 if its us and someone i trust

EC did offer way too much of "well what does everyone want" so i dont want someone who is not trying to narrow the pool down in the sent.

basicly the people i will auto reject if sent is EC and sicker

sharkie i would send on conditional

TW i would have to iso cus i find him ifffy but im quickly passing out so my mind is fuzzing over
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 03 2017 08:47 GMT
#747
I am uneasy about how sharkie started out acting as though he barely even knew what scum meant and basically making a lot of comments like he didn't know what he was doing. Later his post suddenly get a lot better with more analysis. Plus we didn't care for chairman ray either. It's kind of an uneasy feeling based on inconsistent play. I'm gonna talk to ika about Tumblewood cuz he said he wasn't sure he trusted them and let him comment on that. I know I had some issues earlier but they've fallen off the radar lately.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 03 2017 14:04 GMT
#753
On February 03 2017 19:04 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2017 17:47 Silverika wrote:
I am uneasy about how sharkie started out acting as though he barely even knew what scum meant and basically making a lot of comments like he didn't know what he was doing. Later his post suddenly get a lot better with more analysis. Plus we didn't care for chairman ray either. It's kind of an uneasy feeling based on inconsistent play. I'm gonna talk to ika about Tumblewood cuz he said he wasn't sure he trusted them and let him comment on that. I know I had some issues earlier but they've fallen off the radar lately.

~SilverWolf77


I still only know half of the words you use to describe things.
I've played "The resistance" the board game and there no things such as scum or townread appear...


Have you ever played mafia before? I'm trying to decide if you are just new to the game or being clever trying to make us think you are because your later posting looks more experienced. Even your post giving advice to us looks like a seasoned player. On other sites, I've seen scum do this if the player base doesn't know them because people write it off as new Town so that's why I'm paranoid.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 04 2017 16:28 GMT
#826
In the future, I'd like people to NOT say if they are gonna approve or reject a team. This is just a way spies can signal to each other what to do. I mean, go ahead and say if you like it or not and help the leader pick a good team, just don't say how you are gonna vote. The spies don't have a chat. Give them no reason to coordinate under cover of everyone is doing it. We haven't really said who we would choose for this exact same reason, no need to put info out there spies can use to decide to, for example, go with the flow because they know the team leader will pick a spy next time, or something along those lines. I would not use the voting patterns as saying it's gonna pass or fail. Scum can realize it's all town and know if they vote against it, and it passes, they look bad or if they vote for it, and it passes, it looks better for them.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 04 2017 16:29 GMT
#827
Basically, if they don't know how people are voting, they have to figure it out for themselves and that puts them at a disadvantage.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 04 2017 18:00 GMT
#829
Baby sealing?
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 92
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 493
Larva 472
Leta 144
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
League of Legends
JimRising 723
Other Games
summit1g7797
WinterStarcraft487
Mew2King77
ArmadaUGS48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick888
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream175
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2269
League of Legends
• Rush1433
• Lourlo1136
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 7m
INu's Battles
6h 7m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 7m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 7m
Replay Cast
17h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.