• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:53
CEST 07:53
KST 14:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7939 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 01 2017 01:10 GMT
#603
On February 01 2017 06:46 emperorchampion wrote:
Mm I think I just stick with original + I'm peacing soon

I feel good about this team :D and I encourage y'all to vote yay!!


Why is that?

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 01 2017 01:12 GMT
#604
On February 01 2017 07:38 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 07:27 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:10 sharkie wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:02 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:01 sharkie wrote:
the day of my leadership is nearing :D


-pokes- where you at in all this debate sharkie?


Ignored and accused. But as I read this game correctly you don't even need me to win this game, right? Only 5/6 are necessary to win as rebels

We just can't understand you. As far as I can tell you think that Tumble is too pushy. You like Silverwolf because she voted for the first team. And you really liked the first team. But we have no idea why you like that team so much aside from "there's 6 rebels and only 3 spies", which is true for any team.



I just felt good about the people at that time. It's the first team with no information, that's all about your feeling only. Obviously, that has changed now. I don't want Super in a team anymore.

Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 07:28 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:10 sharkie wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:02 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:01 sharkie wrote:
the day of my leadership is nearing :D


-pokes- where you at in all this debate sharkie?


Ignored and accused. But as I read this game correctly you don't even need me to win this game, right? Only 5/6 are necessary to win as rebels


technically

but what i meant is what do you think about who is resistance and who is a spy?


- Silver is resistance, would need some major changes to change my opinion about that. You I feel good towards too.
- E/C is a spy for me because he offered us way too many possibilities for a team. That's a big "Hey, I let you guys decide what you want. Just like me please!"
- sicklucker had my benefit of doubt till his weird drunk posts... You guys kept accusing people spies because they don't try hard enough - his behaviour reflects that a lot.
- Tumble/Super - one of them is my third possible spy. I just don't know which one of them. Maybe there is a scenario where both of them are spies and they go the route of playing totally against each other I don't know (what I don't believe as that would also make sicklucker resistance).

The rest are resistance by process of elimination.


Pretty good post. Might have to move sharkie to resistance and re-look at some of the others.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 01 2017 03:46 GMT
#608
On February 01 2017 12:00 sicklucker wrote:
like theres acualy no reason to think im a spy. why am I certainly a spy? I have yet to do anything in this game. that does not make me a spy


You have a shit attitude and aren't doing anything. As long as you do that, you are a spy in my book and I'll never approve a mission with you on it.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 01 2017 03:48 GMT
#609
On February 01 2017 11:59 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 10:10 Silverika wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:07 sicklucker wrote:
like under 10% these people are all town


Because?

~SilverWolf77


well i know two towns are not in that list maybe 3. so 3 of 6 left are scum and 3 are in that player list. do some math


You do some math. There are only 3 spies and to think they are all on this mission is absurd. Especially so since we are resistance and your shade throwing is duly noted.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 01 2017 18:42 GMT
#641
On February 02 2017 02:23 sicklucker wrote:
is it really that bad if you dont pass from your pov? one of the people you included is picking next altho im pretty sure silverika is a spy. but if you think hes town you should assume he can put up a better team that will be voted on


Well, you are wrong about us and it feels like you just don't like that we don't want you on a mission if you aren't gonna do anything in the game. Why on Earth should we ever include you then because you are not readable. Should we just magically say, yeah ok, let's put him on because "magic" I guess. You also have a bad attitude which could come from town or could come from spy who isn't happy with the gamestate.

As far as being sure this mission will fail, why is that? We know we are resistance so that would tell us one of the other two are a spy or possibly both. I would go through their filters and see if I can figure out who it is and if I can't, I'll keep them off missions and re-evaluate who else I'm reading as spies.

I'm not gonna accept a team we aren't on. I've made that clear from the start. Because I know our spot is guarantee'd town and that would mean I'd get info. on the other two spots.

Now, is it possible for spies to pass it anyway? Yes, but that is something I'd keep in the back of my mind by observing the behavior of the players after the mission and their future votes.

When it comes our turn, we will get other's opinions on the missions and use our own judgement and we will probably be questioning a lot about why people want who they want, to see if we can find a pattern of-not liking teams that look town or liking someone for bad reasons that could be a team mate, etc.

So yeah, find a different reason to be pretty sure we are spies because you are wrong.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 01 2017 18:47 GMT
#642
i'm gonna go one step further and ask sick for the reason on why we are spy.

cus i am talking with SW right now and it seems like hes just throwing it out. so IDGT?
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 01 2017 21:15 GMT
#651
On February 02 2017 04:05 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2017 03:47 Silverika wrote:
i'm gonna go one step further and ask sick for the reason on why we are spy.

cus i am talking with SW right now and it seems like hes just throwing it out. so IDGT?


throwing shade on me for no reason


where?
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 01 2017 21:16 GMT
#652
On February 02 2017 04:05 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2017 03:47 Silverika wrote:
i'm gonna go one step further and ask sick for the reason on why we are spy.

cus i am talking with SW right now and it seems like hes just throwing it out. so IDGT?


throwing shade on me for no reason


No, you yourself said you don't do anything in games and were not doing anything. So I said, as long as you continue with that attitude, I won't approve a mission you are on. That's a perfectly good reason. But thanks for scumreading someone for no other reason than we don't want you on missions if you don't play the game. And saying you don't care if you are on or not isn't very townie since you'd want to be on it if you were town.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 01 2017 21:18 GMT
#654
Well, if missions keep getting rejected, I'm not sure how much more I'll put effort in here. If we can't move forward, I really have nothing to say.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 01 2017 21:20 GMT
#656
On February 02 2017 06:18 Silverika wrote:
Well, if missions keep getting rejected, I'm not sure how much more I'll put effort in here. If we can't move forward, I really have nothing to say.

~SilverWolf77


pretty mcuh this. theres not much to add in and the reaad we have arent really changing much untill a mission goes though. if it gets to us im just gonna talk with SW about who we want to send and force people to accpet it or allow scums to have a free win
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 01 2017 21:21 GMT
#658
On February 02 2017 06:20 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2017 06:18 Silverika wrote:
Well, if missions keep getting rejected, I'm not sure how much more I'll put effort in here. If we can't move forward, I really have nothing to say.

~SilverWolf77

If this and Vivax's mission get rejected then the mission you choose goes through automatically.


we know. we are jsut saying that we will send the people we want and that everyone will have to suck it up.
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 01 2017 21:24 GMT
#660
On February 02 2017 06:18 RtaniSoul wrote:
So, here's what I'm thinking.
Tumble and Silver have both kinda fallen off in our opinion. Tumble because he's basically said nothing of value for a while and Silver doesn't really sit right with me atm. The whole not voting for any mission you're not on doesn't make sense to me since if all resistance players would do so, we might as well just cut the first four mission attempts. The only way a mission would go through would be if it was 2 resistance 1 spy and all the spies voted in favour of the mission.

Sharkie and Grack have gone up. Sharkie just feels like such an innocent child in every post he's been making since ~the second mission. Grack is making a lot of decent points and it doesn't feel like he's pushing a specific team but rather he's trying to get the thread going and people to think on scenario's and such.

Conclusion of all of this is that this is a mission without my top 3 townreads (including myself, duh), meaning if my top townreads are correct the 3 people on this mission need to all be town. For that to be true, EC would have to be mafia and have left off a Vivax mafia even though there was an opportunity to put him up without too much resistance. There's just no way this team is good.

Tina also wants to stress that sicklucker is incredibly mafia. Just in case you forgot. Lex isn't as convinced but will roll with it.


First, we agree with the sicklucker read and have said we don't like them numerous times. Also, sicklucker is scumreading us. So if we agree with your scumread and that person thinks we are a spy, it makes no sense for you to suddenly have a problem with us. As far as not voting a mission we aren't on, I've explained it already. We know our slot is town so that makes it easier to analyze the other two. And no, I would not let it get to 5 rejections. I already explained what would happen when it got to us. But whatever, I've reached my frustration level max with this constant rejection stuff and this constant shade casting on us the minute we get on a mission. It's like Silver is town. Oh they are on a mission. They are no longer town.

So whatever, the gamestate is stagnant, there's nothing to discuss and everyone is just shade casting or not posting.

Weee, lots of fun.

~SilverWolf77

Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 01 2017 21:24 GMT
#661
On February 02 2017 06:22 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2017 06:18 Silverika wrote:
Well, if missions keep getting rejected, I'm not sure how much more I'll put effort in here. If we can't move forward, I really have nothing to say.

~SilverWolf77

We're not gonna pass any mission we're not on. But if people keep not accepting missions we're gonna be upset!
>>


well you realize then if it gets to us and we decide to not send you, if you are resistance you are arguably game throwing by rejecting it yes?

i mena your doing the same thing we are doing and iirc your calling us spy for it? hypocritical much?
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 01 2017 21:25 GMT
#662
On February 02 2017 06:22 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2017 06:18 Silverika wrote:
Well, if missions keep getting rejected, I'm not sure how much more I'll put effort in here. If we can't move forward, I really have nothing to say.

~SilverWolf77

We're not gonna pass any mission we're not on. But if people keep not accepting missions we're gonna be upset!
>>


Yeah, I'm done here.When people want to play the game, let me know. Have a nice day.

~SilverWolff77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 01 2017 21:26 GMT
#663
its sad and funny that rita slot is scum reading us for the same reaoson they will reject any mission, by their own logic they are scum
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 01 2017 21:29 GMT
#664
At this point, I think the spies have a plan to townread us until we get on a mission, then cast shade on us-notice it's happened twice, as a justification to continue to reject missions.

Also, RtaniSoul is probably scum for rejecting mission using the same logic they are scumreading us for.

So them, sicklucker, and we just need to find one more-ika thinks it's sharkie due to Chairman Ray speaking like they were not a part of town.

So there ya go.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 01 2017 21:35 GMT
#667
On February 02 2017 06:18 RtaniSoul wrote:
So, here's what I'm thinking.
Tumble and Silver have both kinda fallen off in our opinion. Tumble because he's basically said nothing of value for a while and Silver doesn't really sit right with me atm. The whole not voting for any mission you're not on doesn't make sense to me since if all resistance players would do so, we might as well just cut the first four mission attempts. The only way a mission would go through would be if it was 2 resistance 1 spy and all the spies voted in favour of the mission.

Sharkie and Grack have gone up. Sharkie just feels like such an innocent child in every post he's been making since ~the second mission. Grack is making a lot of decent points and it doesn't feel like he's pushing a specific team but rather he's trying to get the thread going and people to think on scenario's and such.

Conclusion of all of this is that this is a mission without my top 3 townreads (including myself, duh), meaning if my top townreads are correct the 3 people on this mission need to all be town. For that to be true, EC would have to be mafia and have left off a Vivax mafia even though there was an opportunity to put him up without too much resistance. There's just no way this team is good.

Tina also wants to stress that sicklucker is incredibly mafia. Just in case you forgot. Lex isn't as convinced but will roll with it.



On February 02 2017 06:22 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2017 06:18 Silverika wrote:
Well, if missions keep getting rejected, I'm not sure how much more I'll put effort in here. If we can't move forward, I really have nothing to say.

~SilverWolf77

We're not gonna pass any mission we're not on. But if people keep not accepting missions we're gonna be upset!
>>


yes reading must be hard. this is what you said so either your a hypocrite or scum or both
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 01 2017 21:55 GMT
#670
Great, ika took that quote serious. Fuck my life.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 01 2017 22:06 GMT
#672
great game guys, really fun, having a blast here

Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 02 2017 00:37 GMT
#678
On February 02 2017 09:04 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2017 07:06 Silverika wrote:
great game guys, really fun, having a blast here



why are you mad? now you get to pick a team...

scummy mc scum scum


Yeah, cuz as scum I'd be mad if we had yet another rejected team and it had to come to us.

I really hope you aren't town and this bad.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 92
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 493
Larva 472
Leta 144
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
League of Legends
JimRising 723
Other Games
summit1g7797
WinterStarcraft487
Mew2King77
ArmadaUGS48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick888
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream175
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2269
League of Legends
• Rush1433
• Lourlo1136
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 7m
INu's Battles
6h 7m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 7m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 7m
Replay Cast
17h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.