• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:35
CEST 23:35
KST 06:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)50Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9286 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 31

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 115 Next
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 01 2017 01:09 GMT
#601
On February 01 2017 07:05 sicklucker wrote:
oh god so rejected


The fact that this doesn't like the team is a good sign since this is almost certainly a spy at this point.

~SilverWolf7
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 01 2017 01:10 GMT
#602
On February 01 2017 07:07 sicklucker wrote:
like under 10% these people are all town


Because?

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 01 2017 01:10 GMT
#603
On February 01 2017 06:46 emperorchampion wrote:
Mm I think I just stick with original + I'm peacing soon

I feel good about this team :D and I encourage y'all to vote yay!!


Why is that?

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 01 2017 01:12 GMT
#604
On February 01 2017 07:38 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 07:27 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:10 sharkie wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:02 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:01 sharkie wrote:
the day of my leadership is nearing :D


-pokes- where you at in all this debate sharkie?


Ignored and accused. But as I read this game correctly you don't even need me to win this game, right? Only 5/6 are necessary to win as rebels

We just can't understand you. As far as I can tell you think that Tumble is too pushy. You like Silverwolf because she voted for the first team. And you really liked the first team. But we have no idea why you like that team so much aside from "there's 6 rebels and only 3 spies", which is true for any team.



I just felt good about the people at that time. It's the first team with no information, that's all about your feeling only. Obviously, that has changed now. I don't want Super in a team anymore.

Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 07:28 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:10 sharkie wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:02 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:01 sharkie wrote:
the day of my leadership is nearing :D


-pokes- where you at in all this debate sharkie?


Ignored and accused. But as I read this game correctly you don't even need me to win this game, right? Only 5/6 are necessary to win as rebels


technically

but what i meant is what do you think about who is resistance and who is a spy?


- Silver is resistance, would need some major changes to change my opinion about that. You I feel good towards too.
- E/C is a spy for me because he offered us way too many possibilities for a team. That's a big "Hey, I let you guys decide what you want. Just like me please!"
- sicklucker had my benefit of doubt till his weird drunk posts... You guys kept accusing people spies because they don't try hard enough - his behaviour reflects that a lot.
- Tumble/Super - one of them is my third possible spy. I just don't know which one of them. Maybe there is a scenario where both of them are spies and they go the route of playing totally against each other I don't know (what I don't believe as that would also make sicklucker resistance).

The rest are resistance by process of elimination.


Pretty good post. Might have to move sharkie to resistance and re-look at some of the others.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 01 2017 02:59 GMT
#605
On February 01 2017 10:10 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 07:07 sicklucker wrote:
like under 10% these people are all town


Because?

~SilverWolf77


well i know two towns are not in that list maybe 3. so 3 of 6 left are scum and 3 are in that player list. do some math
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 01 2017 03:00 GMT
#606
On February 01 2017 10:09 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 07:05 sicklucker wrote:
oh god so rejected


The fact that this doesn't like the team is a good sign since this is almost certainly a spy at this point.

~SilverWolf7


because?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 01 2017 03:00 GMT
#607
like theres acualy no reason to think im a spy. why am I certainly a spy? I have yet to do anything in this game. that does not make me a spy
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 01 2017 03:46 GMT
#608
On February 01 2017 12:00 sicklucker wrote:
like theres acualy no reason to think im a spy. why am I certainly a spy? I have yet to do anything in this game. that does not make me a spy


You have a shit attitude and aren't doing anything. As long as you do that, you are a spy in my book and I'll never approve a mission with you on it.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 01 2017 03:48 GMT
#609
On February 01 2017 11:59 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 10:10 Silverika wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:07 sicklucker wrote:
like under 10% these people are all town


Because?

~SilverWolf77


well i know two towns are not in that list maybe 3. so 3 of 6 left are scum and 3 are in that player list. do some math


You do some math. There are only 3 spies and to think they are all on this mission is absurd. Especially so since we are resistance and your shade throwing is duly noted.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 01 2017 04:23 GMT
#610
Morning gents.

Today I want to see superbia and TW fighting as they both distrust each other yet as spies they should want the team to pass.

Looking forward to their reasoning for the respective vote.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 01 2017 06:14 GMT
#611
On February 01 2017 10:09 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 07:05 sicklucker wrote:
oh god so rejected


The fact that this doesn't like the team is a good sign since this is almost certainly a spy at this point.

~SilverWolf7

I wish it were that easy. sl is always lazy + Show Spoiler +
though not usually this lacking in analysis
good times for all
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 01 2017 06:17 GMT
#612
On February 01 2017 15:14 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 10:09 Silverika wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:05 sicklucker wrote:
oh god so rejected


The fact that this doesn't like the team is a good sign since this is almost certainly a spy at this point.

~SilverWolf7

I wish it were that easy. sl is always lazy + Show Spoiler +
though not usually this lacking in analysis


Don't sneak around me, will you approve or reject this team?
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 01 2017 08:11 GMT
#613
On February 01 2017 10:09 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 07:05 sicklucker wrote:
oh god so rejected


The fact that this doesn't like the team is a good sign since this is almost certainly a spy at this point.

~SilverWolf7

Given that sicklucker is universally read as spy I feel that this might be WIFOM. More accurately, we're just ignoring all his reads entirely until there's a reason he might be resistance.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 01 2017 08:15 GMT
#614
On February 01 2017 15:17 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 15:14 Tumblewood wrote:
On February 01 2017 10:09 Silverika wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:05 sicklucker wrote:
oh god so rejected


The fact that this doesn't like the team is a good sign since this is almost certainly a spy at this point.

~SilverWolf7

I wish it were that easy. sl is always lazy + Show Spoiler +
though not usually this lacking in analysis


Don't sneak around me, will you approve or reject this team?

You've been awfully subdued this game. Where's the Vivax fire? Why do we not know your opinion on our slot? You liked our list post but then preferred 4 other people. How have your reads evolved since then?
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 01 2017 08:15 GMT
#615
Preferred 4 other people over us to go on a mission*
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
February 01 2017 09:55 GMT
#616
@rta can you explain the progression on this:

On February 01 2017 00:05 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2017 22:35 emperorchampion wrote:
On January 31 2017 21:54 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:50 emperorchampion wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:48 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:02 emperorchampion wrote:
Based on my probability estimates this team has a 105% chance of being approved, so let's gogogogo


Nope


Care to elaborate?


I think you should read up since we've discussed it already. Particularly the part where TW came into the game, cast shade on everyone in the original group, and then put up a new one with "this looks right."

You come into the thread, in a spot no one can read because Calix didn't do anything, and immediately put up a team without any discussion or any sort of posting that would allow us to read you or any sort of reasoning for the team you picked. I mean you gave a couple reasons on Grack but they weren't really that good.

And so far you've just been floating around not doing anything complaining the game is dead.

~SilverWolf77


The issue for me is that I was dropped in as leader at the same time as replacement, it was my excitement to get going! I prefer to give team first and discuss afterwards since I think it's the best way to find a mutually agreeable team.

That was just my feeling following the game since I'm used to more active mafia games
On January 31 2017 22:14 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 17:59 emperorchampion wrote:
Cause grack's a bro:

Scum hunting:
On January 28 2017 09:35 Grackaroni wrote:
I liked his confident (and correct) put down of Vivax's leader logic.
On January 28 2017 07:57 Tumblewood wrote:
can't even give you townie cred for winning an argument against vivax. come on, v, get a real reason to scumread rtani

His follow up also seems genuine to me. If he had entered the thread with that comment as scum, I would have expected him to use that as justification for having more suspicion/uncertainty on Vivax.
On January 28 2017 08:37 Tumblewood wrote:
On January 28 2017 08:07 Vivax wrote:
On January 28 2017 07:57 Tumblewood wrote:
can't even give you townie cred for winning an argument against vivax. come on, v, get a real reason to scumread rtani

Reading between the lines this means that you're fine with superbia and swika but not fine with me not being fine with rtanisoul?

no, I think you may be even townier for being this bad but I also politely request you be less bad
also I am just examining super and swika, and rtani to an extent, just now



Town circling:
On January 30 2017 18:22 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 30 2017 18:15 Superbia wrote:
Gracky, who would you put on a team?

I reread through your filter and you actually looked better than I thought.

So I don't know lol. One spot would have to go to Ikawolf.


I put my nomination early cause I'm pretty fine with any of my town reads:
super/silver/grack


On February 01 2017 00:05 RtaniSoul wrote:
Though Tina's waffly on Super still which makes me slightly waffly too grmbl


Can you explain all these towreads and why in particular you chose to exclude us from your team of the three you townread? Also, you townread three people but then put this post in:

On January 31 2017 20:30 emperorchampion wrote:
tumble/silver/super ?

Basically if the leader puts themselves or not, the question is about who get the more information. Leader putting themselves gives more info to the leader, otherwise gives more info to whoever they put in. So it's a question about who you trust. Not sure I fully trust 2 other people yet though.


So you townread three people and would be o.k. with any of them but get some heat and suddenly it's like, you aren't sure you fully trust two people?


~SilverWolf77


super / you having similar thoughts points towards both being town. Similar aggression and level of involvement I think reinforce. I liked super's interactions with tumble. Gracks town read is lower than between you two.

I prefer to be on the team since I view it like controlling the variables. In this case it's Grack. If it's not going to pass then obviously there's no point in pushing it, so yeah I'm willing to compromise.

Other teams I have in mind are silver/super/tumble, which I saw is already OK for you? Or I think silver/super/vivax is OK.

We will yay-vote silver/super/tumble. Have issues with Vivax though.


On February 01 2017 00:07 RtaniSoul wrote:
Our biggest problem is that we don't want vivax subbing in for tumble. Kinda equal between Super/Vivax.


On February 01 2017 05:28 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 04:26 Grackaroni wrote:
I think there's too many people in support of this team.

The fact that emperor is pushing superbia over vivax makes me want vivax more >>

TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
February 01 2017 10:00 GMT
#617
I think the team is good since both other members are resistance reading silverika, and based off of what I read yesterday I don't really see any reason to put grack over super.

I'm interested to see how the votes fall out here.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
February 01 2017 10:03 GMT
#618
fwiw don't think that tumble/arti/grack is a team
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 01 2017 10:06 GMT
#619
On February 01 2017 17:15 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 15:17 Vivax wrote:
On February 01 2017 15:14 Tumblewood wrote:
On February 01 2017 10:09 Silverika wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:05 sicklucker wrote:
oh god so rejected


The fact that this doesn't like the team is a good sign since this is almost certainly a spy at this point.

~SilverWolf7

I wish it were that easy. sl is always lazy + Show Spoiler +
though not usually this lacking in analysis


Don't sneak around me, will you approve or reject this team?

You've been awfully subdued this game. Where's the Vivax fire? Why do we not know your opinion on our slot? You liked our list post but then preferred 4 other people. How have your reads evolved since then?


I don't think I want to focus on that much as the current team is much more interesting since it's the closest we got to a working one. And neither of us are on it.

I really just want to know how TW and superbia intend to cope with their distrust of each other when being on the same team.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
February 01 2017 10:10 GMT
#620
On February 01 2017 02:12 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 01:51 sicklucker wrote:
does no one wanna send me .....?


Welcome to the club...

I will reject any team with tumble or super on it. Their back and forth annoys me to no end, plus they also both suspect me a spy because I apparently was in favour of a "all town" team and wanted to get credit for it...?
Getting credit for a vote for teams is ridicilous in the first place and if it was all town why did you reject it then? o.O

I trust silver the most (because as I mentioned they voted for a team all spies were against for). Anyone else I am neutral towards.


On February 01 2017 03:00 emperorchampion wrote:
Almost for certainly tumble / super isn't a team so you should pick at least 1 of them to town read.

Wait wasn't it silver / super that had a mind meld on your team ok thing?


I realized that was bad english lol, but answer please: wasn't it silver / super that were both reading you as spy for your approval of the first team. Why do you think one is spy but the other is resistance based on the same logic?
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech149
Nathanias 129
Nina 99
SpeCial 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13086
Bale 9
League of Legends
Doublelift2756
JimRising 368
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4994
Khaldor1342
Liquid`Hasu710
Other Games
summit1g6844
fl0m652
shahzam540
ToD177
FrodaN172
KnowMe135
ArmadaUGS106
Mew2King72
JuggernautJason53
NeuroSwarm46
ViBE31
PPMD13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream86
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen105
Other Games
• imaqtpie854
• Shiphtur220
• Scarra63
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 25m
Stellar Fest
15h 25m
OSC
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 12h
Online Event
1d 13h
FEL
1d 18h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.