• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:25
CEST 18:25
KST 01:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8952 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 29

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 115 Next
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
January 31 2017 21:26 GMT
#561
@art I don't really see a compelling reason to switch super for grack? makes sense to put both on to me

Sorry this is from mobile
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 31 2017 21:26 GMT
#562
On February 01 2017 06:25 Superbia wrote:
I love the sentence "his nom is in jeopardy" btw. Is it a misspell?


nomination presumably
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 31 2017 21:26 GMT
#563
altho this games weird because as scum you should try harder at the start of the game. unlike a normal mafia game where its more important to try at the end of it
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 31 2017 21:27 GMT
#564
On February 01 2017 06:26 emperorchampion wrote:
@art I don't really see a compelling reason to switch super for grack? makes sense to put both on to me

Sorry this is from mobile


we trust grack more than super if it's all equal to you that shouldn't be an issue, right?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 31 2017 21:27 GMT
#565
On February 01 2017 06:26 emperorchampion wrote:
@art I don't really see a compelling reason to switch super for grack? makes sense to put both on to me

Sorry this is from mobile


put grack in only chance i vote yes
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 31 2017 21:27 GMT
#566
On February 01 2017 06:26 sicklucker wrote:
altho this games weird because as scum you should try harder at the start of the game. unlike a normal mafia game where its more important to try at the end of it


lol

read: but i'm being a lazy fuck cause i'm town! clearly!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 31 2017 21:27 GMT
#567
im probably not voting in favor. but gracks my only town read so if you want my vote you should probably include him
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 31 2017 21:28 GMT
#568
On February 01 2017 06:27 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 06:26 sicklucker wrote:
altho this games weird because as scum you should try harder at the start of the game. unlike a normal mafia game where its more important to try at the end of it


lol

read: but i'm being a lazy fuck cause i'm town! clearly!


i mean ya Im getting my read from myself ;p
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 31 2017 21:28 GMT
#569
On February 01 2017 06:19 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 05:43 Grackaroni wrote:
I don't want to be too WIFOMy so I'll break this up into 3 possible scenarios and you can choose which one you think is the most likely scenario.

Either:

1) Silver/Super/Tumblewood are all town. The 3 people who are most in favor of the Super/Tumble/Silver team are also town. (1st choice given by Vivax/EC/Artisoul). In this scenario the game is basically solved. The scum team is Me/Sharkie/Sicklucker and we completely flopped, while the entire town was able to effectively coalesce around a town team.

+ Show Spoiler +
Latest team suggestions
On January 31 2017 18:13 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2017 17:26 emperorchampion wrote:
This game is cold as ice lol, I've been following along and I think i want to start with this team:

##nominate: emperorchampion grackattack superbia cause they are known to be cool people.

Could you replace superbia with sicklucker? Then we can make our no more emphatic ^^

On February 01 2017 00:05 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2017 22:35 emperorchampion wrote:
On January 31 2017 21:54 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:50 emperorchampion wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:48 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:02 emperorchampion wrote:
Based on my probability estimates this team has a 105% chance of being approved, so let's gogogogo


Nope


Care to elaborate?


I think you should read up since we've discussed it already. Particularly the part where TW came into the game, cast shade on everyone in the original group, and then put up a new one with "this looks right."

You come into the thread, in a spot no one can read because Calix didn't do anything, and immediately put up a team without any discussion or any sort of posting that would allow us to read you or any sort of reasoning for the team you picked. I mean you gave a couple reasons on Grack but they weren't really that good.

And so far you've just been floating around not doing anything complaining the game is dead.

~SilverWolf77


The issue for me is that I was dropped in as leader at the same time as replacement, it was my excitement to get going! I prefer to give team first and discuss afterwards since I think it's the best way to find a mutually agreeable team.

That was just my feeling following the game since I'm used to more active mafia games
On January 31 2017 22:14 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 17:59 emperorchampion wrote:
Cause grack's a bro:

Scum hunting:
On January 28 2017 09:35 Grackaroni wrote:
I liked his confident (and correct) put down of Vivax's leader logic.
On January 28 2017 07:57 Tumblewood wrote:
can't even give you townie cred for winning an argument against vivax. come on, v, get a real reason to scumread rtani

His follow up also seems genuine to me. If he had entered the thread with that comment as scum, I would have expected him to use that as justification for having more suspicion/uncertainty on Vivax.
On January 28 2017 08:37 Tumblewood wrote:
On January 28 2017 08:07 Vivax wrote:
On January 28 2017 07:57 Tumblewood wrote:
can't even give you townie cred for winning an argument against vivax. come on, v, get a real reason to scumread rtani

Reading between the lines this means that you're fine with superbia and swika but not fine with me not being fine with rtanisoul?

no, I think you may be even townier for being this bad but I also politely request you be less bad
also I am just examining super and swika, and rtani to an extent, just now



Town circling:
On January 30 2017 18:22 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 30 2017 18:15 Superbia wrote:
Gracky, who would you put on a team?

I reread through your filter and you actually looked better than I thought.

So I don't know lol. One spot would have to go to Ikawolf.


I put my nomination early cause I'm pretty fine with any of my town reads:
super/silver/grack


Can you explain all these towreads and why in particular you chose to exclude us from your team of the three you townread? Also, you townread three people but then put this post in:

On January 31 2017 20:30 emperorchampion wrote:
tumble/silver/super ?

Basically if the leader puts themselves or not, the question is about who get the more information. Leader putting themselves gives more info to the leader, otherwise gives more info to whoever they put in. So it's a question about who you trust. Not sure I fully trust 2 other people yet though.


So you townread three people and would be o.k. with any of them but get some heat and suddenly it's like, you aren't sure you fully trust two people?


~SilverWolf77


super / you having similar thoughts points towards both being town. Similar aggression and level of involvement I think reinforce. I liked super's interactions with tumble. Gracks town read is lower than between you two.

I prefer to be on the team since I view it like controlling the variables. In this case it's Grack. If it's not going to pass then obviously there's no point in pushing it, so yeah I'm willing to compromise.

Other teams I have in mind are silver/super/tumble, which I saw is already OK for you? Or I think silver/super/vivax is OK.

We will yay-vote silver/super/tumble. Have issues with Vivax though.

On February 01 2017 00:07 RtaniSoul wrote:
Our biggest problem is that we don't want vivax subbing in for tumble. Kinda equal between Super/Vivax.


On January 30 2017 08:46 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2017 08:41 Silverika wrote:
On January 30 2017 06:35 sharkie wrote:
Oh god calix is next leader, can we afford that?


This is why I'm kind of annoyed the first one didn't pass. That said, Calix's complete lack of activity is unusual for her as either alignment and if we could get a replacement in, if needed, that would probably help a lot with reading that slot.

~SilverWolf


Would you be fine with superbia/you/tumble?

On January 30 2017 08:47 Vivax wrote:
I'm blatantly advertising this team so we actually get something to pass at some point and if you have issues with any of its members speak up.


On February 01 2017 01:08 emperorchampion wrote:
##UN-nominate: emperorchampion grackattack super
##nominate: super silver tumble

@grack I think I prefer to have super or myself over vivax on the team you mention



2) Super/Tumble/Silver are still town, but in this scenario one of Vivax/Artisoul/EC is secretly hoping that the team does not pass, and they were only in favor of the team to try to appear townie.

*For this scenario I could only really see this being true with mafia! Artisoul. Vivax wanted the Tumble/Super/Silver team early on and EC laid out several different teams that he could have chosen from before settling on Tumble/Super/Silver.

3) At least one of Super/Tumble/Silver is mafia.

I believe that this should be all of the possible scenarios. I think the 3rd one is the most likely. I know my role so I know that 1 isn't possible. But even if I didn't I would be quite surprised if both Sharkie and Sicklucker are mafia.



considering hes the only one I said might be mafia no shit

I meant that it would be weird for both of the difficult to read/low content players to actually be scum.

But yeah you really buried him when you said:
On January 29 2017 13:32 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2017 08:19 Superbia wrote:
Sharkie just seems like mafia agreeing with the team because its likely right and attempting to get get credits for that. Something like that. Could be completely wrong, but hey. :D


ya sharkie could be mafia. is there a mafia qt in this game?

There's no way you two could be a pairing because there's way too much distance.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 31 2017 21:29 GMT
#570
im just annoyed by people who base reads on activity. thats just lazy
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 31 2017 21:29 GMT
#571
On February 01 2017 06:26 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 06:25 sicklucker wrote:
super not so much


The followup explanation for this should be good.

Minimal effort.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
January 31 2017 21:30 GMT
#572
Oh god I should never run for president
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 31 2017 21:30 GMT
#573
On February 01 2017 06:29 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 06:26 Superbia wrote:
On February 01 2017 06:25 sicklucker wrote:
super not so much


The followup explanation for this should be good.



your ugly
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 31 2017 21:32 GMT
#574
On February 01 2017 06:29 sicklucker wrote:
im just annoyed by people who base reads on activity. thats just lazy


lol >< i'm not going to keep back and forthing tempting as it is with you cause that's just not productive

all i'm going to say is this is a highly ironic statement you're making

please do continue to expand your read list beyond 1...at your leisure, naturally
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 31 2017 21:33 GMT
#575
Okay I'm going to lurk/afk. Maybe. :D
Minimal effort.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 31 2017 21:35 GMT
#576
On February 01 2017 05:43 Grackaroni wrote:
I don't want to be too WIFOMy so I'll break this up into 3 possible scenarios and you can choose which one you think is the most likely scenario.

Either:

1) Silver/Super/Tumblewood are all town. The 3 people who are most in favor of the Super/Tumble/Silver team are also town. (1st choice given by Vivax/EC/Artisoul). In this scenario the game is basically solved. The scum team is Me/Sharkie/Sicklucker and we completely flopped, while the entire town was able to effectively coalesce around a town team.

+ Show Spoiler +
Latest team suggestions
On January 31 2017 18:13 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2017 17:26 emperorchampion wrote:
This game is cold as ice lol, I've been following along and I think i want to start with this team:

##nominate: emperorchampion grackattack superbia cause they are known to be cool people.

Could you replace superbia with sicklucker? Then we can make our no more emphatic ^^

On February 01 2017 00:05 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2017 22:35 emperorchampion wrote:
On January 31 2017 21:54 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:50 emperorchampion wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:48 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:02 emperorchampion wrote:
Based on my probability estimates this team has a 105% chance of being approved, so let's gogogogo


Nope


Care to elaborate?


I think you should read up since we've discussed it already. Particularly the part where TW came into the game, cast shade on everyone in the original group, and then put up a new one with "this looks right."

You come into the thread, in a spot no one can read because Calix didn't do anything, and immediately put up a team without any discussion or any sort of posting that would allow us to read you or any sort of reasoning for the team you picked. I mean you gave a couple reasons on Grack but they weren't really that good.

And so far you've just been floating around not doing anything complaining the game is dead.

~SilverWolf77


The issue for me is that I was dropped in as leader at the same time as replacement, it was my excitement to get going! I prefer to give team first and discuss afterwards since I think it's the best way to find a mutually agreeable team.

That was just my feeling following the game since I'm used to more active mafia games
On January 31 2017 22:14 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 17:59 emperorchampion wrote:
Cause grack's a bro:

Scum hunting:
On January 28 2017 09:35 Grackaroni wrote:
I liked his confident (and correct) put down of Vivax's leader logic.
On January 28 2017 07:57 Tumblewood wrote:
can't even give you townie cred for winning an argument against vivax. come on, v, get a real reason to scumread rtani

His follow up also seems genuine to me. If he had entered the thread with that comment as scum, I would have expected him to use that as justification for having more suspicion/uncertainty on Vivax.
On January 28 2017 08:37 Tumblewood wrote:
On January 28 2017 08:07 Vivax wrote:
On January 28 2017 07:57 Tumblewood wrote:
can't even give you townie cred for winning an argument against vivax. come on, v, get a real reason to scumread rtani

Reading between the lines this means that you're fine with superbia and swika but not fine with me not being fine with rtanisoul?

no, I think you may be even townier for being this bad but I also politely request you be less bad
also I am just examining super and swika, and rtani to an extent, just now



Town circling:
On January 30 2017 18:22 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 30 2017 18:15 Superbia wrote:
Gracky, who would you put on a team?

I reread through your filter and you actually looked better than I thought.

So I don't know lol. One spot would have to go to Ikawolf.


I put my nomination early cause I'm pretty fine with any of my town reads:
super/silver/grack


Can you explain all these towreads and why in particular you chose to exclude us from your team of the three you townread? Also, you townread three people but then put this post in:

On January 31 2017 20:30 emperorchampion wrote:
tumble/silver/super ?

Basically if the leader puts themselves or not, the question is about who get the more information. Leader putting themselves gives more info to the leader, otherwise gives more info to whoever they put in. So it's a question about who you trust. Not sure I fully trust 2 other people yet though.


So you townread three people and would be o.k. with any of them but get some heat and suddenly it's like, you aren't sure you fully trust two people?


~SilverWolf77


super / you having similar thoughts points towards both being town. Similar aggression and level of involvement I think reinforce. I liked super's interactions with tumble. Gracks town read is lower than between you two.

I prefer to be on the team since I view it like controlling the variables. In this case it's Grack. If it's not going to pass then obviously there's no point in pushing it, so yeah I'm willing to compromise.

Other teams I have in mind are silver/super/tumble, which I saw is already OK for you? Or I think silver/super/vivax is OK.

We will yay-vote silver/super/tumble. Have issues with Vivax though.

On February 01 2017 00:07 RtaniSoul wrote:
Our biggest problem is that we don't want vivax subbing in for tumble. Kinda equal between Super/Vivax.


On January 30 2017 08:46 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2017 08:41 Silverika wrote:
On January 30 2017 06:35 sharkie wrote:
Oh god calix is next leader, can we afford that?


This is why I'm kind of annoyed the first one didn't pass. That said, Calix's complete lack of activity is unusual for her as either alignment and if we could get a replacement in, if needed, that would probably help a lot with reading that slot.

~SilverWolf


Would you be fine with superbia/you/tumble?

On January 30 2017 08:47 Vivax wrote:
I'm blatantly advertising this team so we actually get something to pass at some point and if you have issues with any of its members speak up.


On February 01 2017 01:08 emperorchampion wrote:
##UN-nominate: emperorchampion grackattack super
##nominate: super silver tumble

@grack I think I prefer to have super or myself over vivax on the team you mention



2) Super/Tumble/Silver are still town, but in this scenario one of Vivax/Artisoul/EC is secretly hoping that the team does not pass, and they were only in favor of the team to try to appear townie.

*For this scenario I could only really see this being true with mafia! Artisoul. Vivax wanted the Tumble/Super/Silver team early on and EC laid out several different teams that he could have chosen from before settling on Tumble/Super/Silver.

3) At least one of Super/Tumble/Silver is mafia.

I believe that this should be all of the possible scenarios. I think the 3rd one is the most likely. I know my role so I know that 1 isn't possible. But even if I didn't I would be quite surprised if both Sharkie and Sicklucker are mafia.


i'm still interested in playing where's the mafia with you, grack...out of your option number 3
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
January 31 2017 21:42 GMT
#577
On February 01 2017 06:27 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 06:26 emperorchampion wrote:
@art I don't really see a compelling reason to switch super for grack? makes sense to put both on to me

Sorry this is from mobile


we trust grack more than super if it's all equal to you that shouldn't be an issue, right?


I mean I trust supe more I think lol

Idk where tumble is tho, maybe tumble for grack
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 31 2017 21:43 GMT
#578
On February 01 2017 06:35 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 05:43 Grackaroni wrote:
I don't want to be too WIFOMy so I'll break this up into 3 possible scenarios and you can choose which one you think is the most likely scenario.

Either:

1) Silver/Super/Tumblewood are all town. The 3 people who are most in favor of the Super/Tumble/Silver team are also town. (1st choice given by Vivax/EC/Artisoul). In this scenario the game is basically solved. The scum team is Me/Sharkie/Sicklucker and we completely flopped, while the entire town was able to effectively coalesce around a town team.

+ Show Spoiler +
Latest team suggestions
On January 31 2017 18:13 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2017 17:26 emperorchampion wrote:
This game is cold as ice lol, I've been following along and I think i want to start with this team:

##nominate: emperorchampion grackattack superbia cause they are known to be cool people.

Could you replace superbia with sicklucker? Then we can make our no more emphatic ^^

On February 01 2017 00:05 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2017 22:35 emperorchampion wrote:
On January 31 2017 21:54 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:50 emperorchampion wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:48 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:02 emperorchampion wrote:
Based on my probability estimates this team has a 105% chance of being approved, so let's gogogogo


Nope


Care to elaborate?


I think you should read up since we've discussed it already. Particularly the part where TW came into the game, cast shade on everyone in the original group, and then put up a new one with "this looks right."

You come into the thread, in a spot no one can read because Calix didn't do anything, and immediately put up a team without any discussion or any sort of posting that would allow us to read you or any sort of reasoning for the team you picked. I mean you gave a couple reasons on Grack but they weren't really that good.

And so far you've just been floating around not doing anything complaining the game is dead.

~SilverWolf77


The issue for me is that I was dropped in as leader at the same time as replacement, it was my excitement to get going! I prefer to give team first and discuss afterwards since I think it's the best way to find a mutually agreeable team.

That was just my feeling following the game since I'm used to more active mafia games
On January 31 2017 22:14 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 17:59 emperorchampion wrote:
Cause grack's a bro:

Scum hunting:
On January 28 2017 09:35 Grackaroni wrote:
I liked his confident (and correct) put down of Vivax's leader logic.
On January 28 2017 07:57 Tumblewood wrote:
can't even give you townie cred for winning an argument against vivax. come on, v, get a real reason to scumread rtani

His follow up also seems genuine to me. If he had entered the thread with that comment as scum, I would have expected him to use that as justification for having more suspicion/uncertainty on Vivax.
On January 28 2017 08:37 Tumblewood wrote:
On January 28 2017 08:07 Vivax wrote:
On January 28 2017 07:57 Tumblewood wrote:
can't even give you townie cred for winning an argument against vivax. come on, v, get a real reason to scumread rtani

Reading between the lines this means that you're fine with superbia and swika but not fine with me not being fine with rtanisoul?

no, I think you may be even townier for being this bad but I also politely request you be less bad
also I am just examining super and swika, and rtani to an extent, just now



Town circling:
On January 30 2017 18:22 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 30 2017 18:15 Superbia wrote:
Gracky, who would you put on a team?

I reread through your filter and you actually looked better than I thought.

So I don't know lol. One spot would have to go to Ikawolf.


I put my nomination early cause I'm pretty fine with any of my town reads:
super/silver/grack


Can you explain all these towreads and why in particular you chose to exclude us from your team of the three you townread? Also, you townread three people but then put this post in:

On January 31 2017 20:30 emperorchampion wrote:
tumble/silver/super ?

Basically if the leader puts themselves or not, the question is about who get the more information. Leader putting themselves gives more info to the leader, otherwise gives more info to whoever they put in. So it's a question about who you trust. Not sure I fully trust 2 other people yet though.


So you townread three people and would be o.k. with any of them but get some heat and suddenly it's like, you aren't sure you fully trust two people?


~SilverWolf77


super / you having similar thoughts points towards both being town. Similar aggression and level of involvement I think reinforce. I liked super's interactions with tumble. Gracks town read is lower than between you two.

I prefer to be on the team since I view it like controlling the variables. In this case it's Grack. If it's not going to pass then obviously there's no point in pushing it, so yeah I'm willing to compromise.

Other teams I have in mind are silver/super/tumble, which I saw is already OK for you? Or I think silver/super/vivax is OK.

We will yay-vote silver/super/tumble. Have issues with Vivax though.

On February 01 2017 00:07 RtaniSoul wrote:
Our biggest problem is that we don't want vivax subbing in for tumble. Kinda equal between Super/Vivax.


On January 30 2017 08:46 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2017 08:41 Silverika wrote:
On January 30 2017 06:35 sharkie wrote:
Oh god calix is next leader, can we afford that?


This is why I'm kind of annoyed the first one didn't pass. That said, Calix's complete lack of activity is unusual for her as either alignment and if we could get a replacement in, if needed, that would probably help a lot with reading that slot.

~SilverWolf


Would you be fine with superbia/you/tumble?

On January 30 2017 08:47 Vivax wrote:
I'm blatantly advertising this team so we actually get something to pass at some point and if you have issues with any of its members speak up.


On February 01 2017 01:08 emperorchampion wrote:
##UN-nominate: emperorchampion grackattack super
##nominate: super silver tumble

@grack I think I prefer to have super or myself over vivax on the team you mention



2) Super/Tumble/Silver are still town, but in this scenario one of Vivax/Artisoul/EC is secretly hoping that the team does not pass, and they were only in favor of the team to try to appear townie.

*For this scenario I could only really see this being true with mafia! Artisoul. Vivax wanted the Tumble/Super/Silver team early on and EC laid out several different teams that he could have chosen from before settling on Tumble/Super/Silver.

3) At least one of Super/Tumble/Silver is mafia.

I believe that this should be all of the possible scenarios. I think the 3rd one is the most likely. I know my role so I know that 1 isn't possible. But even if I didn't I would be quite surprised if both Sharkie and Sicklucker are mafia.


i'm still interested in playing where's the mafia with you, grack...out of your option number 3

I think it's one of Tumble/Super with Tumble being more likely town.

I actually liked the way you responded to the post so I think a good team that could potentially pass would be Artisoul/Grack/Ikawolf.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
January 31 2017 21:44 GMT
#579
you're close ec but I don't really trust you so unless you replace Superbia I am not going for this team. if someone else nominated this team maybe I'd go for it but I think ec/super are a fairly likely pair
if you can replace him with anyone from the tw-aprroved™ list though you'll get my vote
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
January 31 2017 21:45 GMT
#580
On February 01 2017 06:29 sicklucker wrote:
im just annoyed by people who base reads on activity. thats just lazy

oh yeah we're the lazy ones
good times for all
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1190
ComeBackTV 651
TaKeTV 499
SteadfastSC458
LamboSC2446
IndyStarCraft 174
Rex120
EnkiAlexander 60
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 458
LamboSC2 446
mouzHeroMarine 271
ProTech178
IndyStarCraft 174
Rex 120
UpATreeSC 76
BRAT_OK 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33167
Shuttle 1780
EffOrt 931
Light 615
Mini 561
Soma 465
Rush 350
firebathero 291
Snow 191
ZerO 174
[ Show more ]
hero 102
Killer 51
sorry 51
Liquid`Ret 47
ToSsGirL 30
Mong 30
Sexy 22
Bale 21
Shine 19
soO 19
Trap 18
Free 16
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8653
qojqva1313
Dendi941
420jenkins140
Counter-Strike
fl0m1399
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2027
crisheroes1270
XaKoH 203
MindelVK13
Other Games
singsing1823
B2W.Neo1018
Beastyqt381
Hui .194
ArmadaUGS145
KnowMe140
QueenE104
FrodaN90
Mew2King68
Trikslyr62
Dewaltoss45
ToD35
ZerO(Twitch)20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream85
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 3
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 15
• FirePhoenix12
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3249
• TFBlade1188
Other Games
• Shiphtur256
• WagamamaTV219
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 35m
Stellar Fest
20h 35m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.