• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:03
CEST 04:03
KST 11:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)24Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8596 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 30

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 115 Next
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
January 31 2017 21:46 GMT
#581
Mm I think I just stick with original + I'm peacing soon

I feel good about this team :D and I encourage y'all to vote yay!!
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
January 31 2017 21:47 GMT
#582
On February 01 2017 06:46 emperorchampion wrote:
Mm I think I just stick with original + I'm peacing soon

I feel good about this team :D and I encourage y'all to vote yay!!

4/10 please revise
I wanna get to day 2 already
good times for all
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 31 2017 21:47 GMT
#583
On February 01 2017 06:46 emperorchampion wrote:
Mm I think I just stick with original + I'm peacing soon

I feel good about this team :D and I encourage y'all to vote yay!!

You were having doubts about the team before and now you feel good about the team?

That's pretty strange.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
January 31 2017 21:54 GMT
#584
On February 01 2017 06:47 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 06:46 emperorchampion wrote:
Mm I think I just stick with original + I'm peacing soon

I feel good about this team :D and I encourage y'all to vote yay!!

You were having doubts about the team before and now you feel good about the team?

That's pretty strange.


Huh?

Well fuck, dat tumble timing. tumble how you feel about silver?
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 31 2017 21:57 GMT
#585
just include yourself you fool. i prefer you over almost anyone
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 31 2017 22:00 GMT
#586
On February 01 2017 06:43 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 06:35 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 01 2017 05:43 Grackaroni wrote:
I don't want to be too WIFOMy so I'll break this up into 3 possible scenarios and you can choose which one you think is the most likely scenario.

Either:

1) Silver/Super/Tumblewood are all town. The 3 people who are most in favor of the Super/Tumble/Silver team are also town. (1st choice given by Vivax/EC/Artisoul). In this scenario the game is basically solved. The scum team is Me/Sharkie/Sicklucker and we completely flopped, while the entire town was able to effectively coalesce around a town team.

+ Show Spoiler +
Latest team suggestions
On January 31 2017 18:13 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2017 17:26 emperorchampion wrote:
This game is cold as ice lol, I've been following along and I think i want to start with this team:

##nominate: emperorchampion grackattack superbia cause they are known to be cool people.

Could you replace superbia with sicklucker? Then we can make our no more emphatic ^^

On February 01 2017 00:05 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2017 22:35 emperorchampion wrote:
On January 31 2017 21:54 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:50 emperorchampion wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:48 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:02 emperorchampion wrote:
Based on my probability estimates this team has a 105% chance of being approved, so let's gogogogo


Nope


Care to elaborate?


I think you should read up since we've discussed it already. Particularly the part where TW came into the game, cast shade on everyone in the original group, and then put up a new one with "this looks right."

You come into the thread, in a spot no one can read because Calix didn't do anything, and immediately put up a team without any discussion or any sort of posting that would allow us to read you or any sort of reasoning for the team you picked. I mean you gave a couple reasons on Grack but they weren't really that good.

And so far you've just been floating around not doing anything complaining the game is dead.

~SilverWolf77


The issue for me is that I was dropped in as leader at the same time as replacement, it was my excitement to get going! I prefer to give team first and discuss afterwards since I think it's the best way to find a mutually agreeable team.

That was just my feeling following the game since I'm used to more active mafia games
On January 31 2017 22:14 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 17:59 emperorchampion wrote:
Cause grack's a bro:

Scum hunting:
On January 28 2017 09:35 Grackaroni wrote:
I liked his confident (and correct) put down of Vivax's leader logic.
On January 28 2017 07:57 Tumblewood wrote:
can't even give you townie cred for winning an argument against vivax. come on, v, get a real reason to scumread rtani

His follow up also seems genuine to me. If he had entered the thread with that comment as scum, I would have expected him to use that as justification for having more suspicion/uncertainty on Vivax.
On January 28 2017 08:37 Tumblewood wrote:
On January 28 2017 08:07 Vivax wrote:
On January 28 2017 07:57 Tumblewood wrote:
can't even give you townie cred for winning an argument against vivax. come on, v, get a real reason to scumread rtani

Reading between the lines this means that you're fine with superbia and swika but not fine with me not being fine with rtanisoul?

no, I think you may be even townier for being this bad but I also politely request you be less bad
also I am just examining super and swika, and rtani to an extent, just now



Town circling:
On January 30 2017 18:22 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 30 2017 18:15 Superbia wrote:
Gracky, who would you put on a team?

I reread through your filter and you actually looked better than I thought.

So I don't know lol. One spot would have to go to Ikawolf.


I put my nomination early cause I'm pretty fine with any of my town reads:
super/silver/grack


Can you explain all these towreads and why in particular you chose to exclude us from your team of the three you townread? Also, you townread three people but then put this post in:

On January 31 2017 20:30 emperorchampion wrote:
tumble/silver/super ?

Basically if the leader puts themselves or not, the question is about who get the more information. Leader putting themselves gives more info to the leader, otherwise gives more info to whoever they put in. So it's a question about who you trust. Not sure I fully trust 2 other people yet though.


So you townread three people and would be o.k. with any of them but get some heat and suddenly it's like, you aren't sure you fully trust two people?


~SilverWolf77


super / you having similar thoughts points towards both being town. Similar aggression and level of involvement I think reinforce. I liked super's interactions with tumble. Gracks town read is lower than between you two.

I prefer to be on the team since I view it like controlling the variables. In this case it's Grack. If it's not going to pass then obviously there's no point in pushing it, so yeah I'm willing to compromise.

Other teams I have in mind are silver/super/tumble, which I saw is already OK for you? Or I think silver/super/vivax is OK.

We will yay-vote silver/super/tumble. Have issues with Vivax though.

On February 01 2017 00:07 RtaniSoul wrote:
Our biggest problem is that we don't want vivax subbing in for tumble. Kinda equal between Super/Vivax.


On January 30 2017 08:46 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2017 08:41 Silverika wrote:
On January 30 2017 06:35 sharkie wrote:
Oh god calix is next leader, can we afford that?


This is why I'm kind of annoyed the first one didn't pass. That said, Calix's complete lack of activity is unusual for her as either alignment and if we could get a replacement in, if needed, that would probably help a lot with reading that slot.

~SilverWolf


Would you be fine with superbia/you/tumble?

On January 30 2017 08:47 Vivax wrote:
I'm blatantly advertising this team so we actually get something to pass at some point and if you have issues with any of its members speak up.


On February 01 2017 01:08 emperorchampion wrote:
##UN-nominate: emperorchampion grackattack super
##nominate: super silver tumble

@grack I think I prefer to have super or myself over vivax on the team you mention



2) Super/Tumble/Silver are still town, but in this scenario one of Vivax/Artisoul/EC is secretly hoping that the team does not pass, and they were only in favor of the team to try to appear townie.

*For this scenario I could only really see this being true with mafia! Artisoul. Vivax wanted the Tumble/Super/Silver team early on and EC laid out several different teams that he could have chosen from before settling on Tumble/Super/Silver.

3) At least one of Super/Tumble/Silver is mafia.

I believe that this should be all of the possible scenarios. I think the 3rd one is the most likely. I know my role so I know that 1 isn't possible. But even if I didn't I would be quite surprised if both Sharkie and Sicklucker are mafia.


i'm still interested in playing where's the mafia with you, grack...out of your option number 3

I think it's one of Tumble/Super with Tumble being more likely town.

I actually liked the way you responded to the post so I think a good team that could potentially pass would be Artisoul/Grack/Ikawolf.

If you're trying to buddy us..
you're succeeding
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 31 2017 22:00 GMT
#587
Mission #1 - Nomination #3


Team Leader emperorchampion has nominated the following team members to participate in Mission #1: Superbia, Silverika, Tumblewood. Please vote by PM to all hosts with ##approve or ##reject.

Voting phase for this nomination ends on Wednesday, Feb 01 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in .

sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
January 31 2017 22:01 GMT
#588
the day of my leadership is nearing :D
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 31 2017 22:02 GMT
#589
EC being stubborn there not giving me the feel goods...though obv that may well be the point. either way, don't think we're up-voting this
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 31 2017 22:02 GMT
#590
On February 01 2017 07:01 sharkie wrote:
the day of my leadership is nearing :D


-pokes- where you at in all this debate sharkie?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 31 2017 22:05 GMT
#591
oh god so rejected
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 31 2017 22:07 GMT
#592
like under 10% these people are all town
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
January 31 2017 22:10 GMT
#593
On February 01 2017 07:02 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 07:01 sharkie wrote:
the day of my leadership is nearing :D


-pokes- where you at in all this debate sharkie?


Ignored and accused. But as I read this game correctly you don't even need me to win this game, right? Only 5/6 are necessary to win as rebels
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 31 2017 22:27 GMT
#594
On February 01 2017 07:10 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 07:02 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:01 sharkie wrote:
the day of my leadership is nearing :D


-pokes- where you at in all this debate sharkie?


Ignored and accused. But as I read this game correctly you don't even need me to win this game, right? Only 5/6 are necessary to win as rebels

We just can't understand you. As far as I can tell you think that Tumble is too pushy. You like Silverwolf because she voted for the first team. And you really liked the first team. But we have no idea why you like that team so much aside from "there's 6 rebels and only 3 spies", which is true for any team.

RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 31 2017 22:28 GMT
#595
On February 01 2017 07:10 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 07:02 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:01 sharkie wrote:
the day of my leadership is nearing :D


-pokes- where you at in all this debate sharkie?


Ignored and accused. But as I read this game correctly you don't even need me to win this game, right? Only 5/6 are necessary to win as rebels


technically

but what i meant is what do you think about who is resistance and who is a spy?
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 31 2017 22:30 GMT
#596
We're gonna play some heroes if anyone wants to play with us. artanis#1606 on Europe!
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
January 31 2017 22:38 GMT
#597
On February 01 2017 07:27 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 07:10 sharkie wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:02 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:01 sharkie wrote:
the day of my leadership is nearing :D


-pokes- where you at in all this debate sharkie?


Ignored and accused. But as I read this game correctly you don't even need me to win this game, right? Only 5/6 are necessary to win as rebels

We just can't understand you. As far as I can tell you think that Tumble is too pushy. You like Silverwolf because she voted for the first team. And you really liked the first team. But we have no idea why you like that team so much aside from "there's 6 rebels and only 3 spies", which is true for any team.



I just felt good about the people at that time. It's the first team with no information, that's all about your feeling only. Obviously, that has changed now. I don't want Super in a team anymore.

On February 01 2017 07:28 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 07:10 sharkie wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:02 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:01 sharkie wrote:
the day of my leadership is nearing :D


-pokes- where you at in all this debate sharkie?


Ignored and accused. But as I read this game correctly you don't even need me to win this game, right? Only 5/6 are necessary to win as rebels


technically

but what i meant is what do you think about who is resistance and who is a spy?


- Silver is resistance, would need some major changes to change my opinion about that. You I feel good towards too.
- E/C is a spy for me because he offered us way too many possibilities for a team. That's a big "Hey, I let you guys decide what you want. Just like me please!"
- sicklucker had my benefit of doubt till his weird drunk posts... You guys kept accusing people spies because they don't try hard enough - his behaviour reflects that a lot.
- Tumble/Super - one of them is my third possible spy. I just don't know which one of them. Maybe there is a scenario where both of them are spies and they go the route of playing totally against each other I don't know (what I don't believe as that would also make sicklucker resistance).

The rest are resistance by process of elimination.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 31 2017 23:05 GMT
#598
On February 01 2017 07:38 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 07:27 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:10 sharkie wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:02 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:01 sharkie wrote:
the day of my leadership is nearing :D


-pokes- where you at in all this debate sharkie?


Ignored and accused. But as I read this game correctly you don't even need me to win this game, right? Only 5/6 are necessary to win as rebels

We just can't understand you. As far as I can tell you think that Tumble is too pushy. You like Silverwolf because she voted for the first team. And you really liked the first team. But we have no idea why you like that team so much aside from "there's 6 rebels and only 3 spies", which is true for any team.



I just felt good about the people at that time. It's the first team with no information, that's all about your feeling only. Obviously, that has changed now. I don't want Super in a team anymore.

Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 07:28 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:10 sharkie wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:02 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:01 sharkie wrote:
the day of my leadership is nearing :D


-pokes- where you at in all this debate sharkie?


Ignored and accused. But as I read this game correctly you don't even need me to win this game, right? Only 5/6 are necessary to win as rebels


technically

but what i meant is what do you think about who is resistance and who is a spy?


- Silver is resistance, would need some major changes to change my opinion about that. You I feel good towards too.
- E/C is a spy for me because he offered us way too many possibilities for a team. That's a big "Hey, I let you guys decide what you want. Just like me please!"
- sicklucker had my benefit of doubt till his weird drunk posts... You guys kept accusing people spies because they don't try hard enough - his behaviour reflects that a lot.
- Tumble/Super - one of them is my third possible spy. I just don't know which one of them. Maybe there is a scenario where both of them are spies and they go the route of playing totally against each other I don't know (what I don't believe as that would also make sicklucker resistance).

The rest are resistance by process of elimination.


okay, thanks for telling us you're still in line for our cutest player award lol (also getting resistance feels off you. just don't be afraid to voice your opinion...we get rowdy in here but that doesn't mean we're trying to ignore you)
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
January 31 2017 23:13 GMT
#599
On February 01 2017 06:54 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 06:47 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 01 2017 06:46 emperorchampion wrote:
Mm I think I just stick with original + I'm peacing soon

I feel good about this team :D and I encourage y'all to vote yay!!

You were having doubts about the team before and now you feel good about the team?

That's pretty strange.


Huh?

Well fuck, dat tumble timing. tumble how you feel about silver?

he is ok. even acceptable
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
January 31 2017 23:24 GMT
#600
I'll give this team a chance actually
not saying I will vote accept, but I might be wrong on super or ec
good times for all
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 142
Nina 79
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13510
Rain 2231
Artosis 615
Dewaltoss 32
NaDa 20
Bale 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever629
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4743
Counter-Strike
taco 527
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1637
ArmadaUGS333
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1257
WinterStarcraft506
Other Games
summit1g7732
Day[9].tv716
JimRising 628
PiGStarcraft215
C9.Mang0193
Maynarde159
ViBE124
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick863
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream135
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• davetesta32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv716
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 57m
OSC
10h 57m
Stellar Fest
10h 57m
OSC
21h 57m
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.