• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:55
CEST 16:55
KST 23:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8288 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 32

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 115 Next
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
February 01 2017 10:13 GMT
#621
On February 01 2017 07:38 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 07:27 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:10 sharkie wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:02 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:01 sharkie wrote:
the day of my leadership is nearing :D


-pokes- where you at in all this debate sharkie?


Ignored and accused. But as I read this game correctly you don't even need me to win this game, right? Only 5/6 are necessary to win as rebels

We just can't understand you. As far as I can tell you think that Tumble is too pushy. You like Silverwolf because she voted for the first team. And you really liked the first team. But we have no idea why you like that team so much aside from "there's 6 rebels and only 3 spies", which is true for any team.



I just felt good about the people at that time. It's the first team with no information, that's all about your feeling only. Obviously, that has changed now. I don't want Super in a team anymore.

Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 07:28 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:10 sharkie wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:02 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:01 sharkie wrote:
the day of my leadership is nearing :D


-pokes- where you at in all this debate sharkie?


Ignored and accused. But as I read this game correctly you don't even need me to win this game, right? Only 5/6 are necessary to win as rebels


technically

but what i meant is what do you think about who is resistance and who is a spy?


- Silver is resistance, would need some major changes to change my opinion about that. You I feel good towards too.
- E/C is a spy for me because he offered us way too many possibilities for a team. That's a big "Hey, I let you guys decide what you want. Just like me please!"
- sicklucker had my benefit of doubt till his weird drunk posts... You guys kept accusing people spies because they don't try hard enough - his behaviour reflects that a lot.
- Tumble/Super - one of them is my third possible spy. I just don't know which one of them. Maybe there is a scenario where both of them are spies and they go the route of playing totally against each other I don't know (what I don't believe as that would also make sicklucker resistance).

The rest are resistance by process of elimination.


On point three: does this make you think that sl is more spy or resistance? Not clear to me.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
February 01 2017 10:15 GMT
#622
On February 01 2017 19:13 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 07:38 sharkie wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:27 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:10 sharkie wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:02 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:01 sharkie wrote:
the day of my leadership is nearing :D


-pokes- where you at in all this debate sharkie?


Ignored and accused. But as I read this game correctly you don't even need me to win this game, right? Only 5/6 are necessary to win as rebels

We just can't understand you. As far as I can tell you think that Tumble is too pushy. You like Silverwolf because she voted for the first team. And you really liked the first team. But we have no idea why you like that team so much aside from "there's 6 rebels and only 3 spies", which is true for any team.



I just felt good about the people at that time. It's the first team with no information, that's all about your feeling only. Obviously, that has changed now. I don't want Super in a team anymore.

On February 01 2017 07:28 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:10 sharkie wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:02 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:01 sharkie wrote:
the day of my leadership is nearing :D


-pokes- where you at in all this debate sharkie?


Ignored and accused. But as I read this game correctly you don't even need me to win this game, right? Only 5/6 are necessary to win as rebels


technically

but what i meant is what do you think about who is resistance and who is a spy?


- Silver is resistance, would need some major changes to change my opinion about that. You I feel good towards too.
- E/C is a spy for me because he offered us way too many possibilities for a team. That's a big "Hey, I let you guys decide what you want. Just like me please!"
- sicklucker had my benefit of doubt till his weird drunk posts... You guys kept accusing people spies because they don't try hard enough - his behaviour reflects that a lot.
- Tumble/Super - one of them is my third possible spy. I just don't know which one of them. Maybe there is a scenario where both of them are spies and they go the route of playing totally against each other I don't know (what I don't believe as that would also make sicklucker resistance).

The rest are resistance by process of elimination.


On point three: does this make you think that sl is more spy or resistance? Not clear to me.


OK I get it I'm stupid. But idk seems like a null point to me
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 01 2017 13:05 GMT
#623
On February 01 2017 18:55 emperorchampion wrote:
@rta can you explain the progression on this:

Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 00:05 RtaniSoul wrote:
On January 31 2017 22:35 emperorchampion wrote:
On January 31 2017 21:54 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:50 emperorchampion wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:48 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:02 emperorchampion wrote:
Based on my probability estimates this team has a 105% chance of being approved, so let's gogogogo


Nope


Care to elaborate?


I think you should read up since we've discussed it already. Particularly the part where TW came into the game, cast shade on everyone in the original group, and then put up a new one with "this looks right."

You come into the thread, in a spot no one can read because Calix didn't do anything, and immediately put up a team without any discussion or any sort of posting that would allow us to read you or any sort of reasoning for the team you picked. I mean you gave a couple reasons on Grack but they weren't really that good.

And so far you've just been floating around not doing anything complaining the game is dead.

~SilverWolf77


The issue for me is that I was dropped in as leader at the same time as replacement, it was my excitement to get going! I prefer to give team first and discuss afterwards since I think it's the best way to find a mutually agreeable team.

That was just my feeling following the game since I'm used to more active mafia games
On January 31 2017 22:14 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 17:59 emperorchampion wrote:
Cause grack's a bro:

Scum hunting:
On January 28 2017 09:35 Grackaroni wrote:
I liked his confident (and correct) put down of Vivax's leader logic.
On January 28 2017 07:57 Tumblewood wrote:
can't even give you townie cred for winning an argument against vivax. come on, v, get a real reason to scumread rtani

His follow up also seems genuine to me. If he had entered the thread with that comment as scum, I would have expected him to use that as justification for having more suspicion/uncertainty on Vivax.
On January 28 2017 08:37 Tumblewood wrote:
On January 28 2017 08:07 Vivax wrote:
On January 28 2017 07:57 Tumblewood wrote:
can't even give you townie cred for winning an argument against vivax. come on, v, get a real reason to scumread rtani

Reading between the lines this means that you're fine with superbia and swika but not fine with me not being fine with rtanisoul?

no, I think you may be even townier for being this bad but I also politely request you be less bad
also I am just examining super and swika, and rtani to an extent, just now



Town circling:
On January 30 2017 18:22 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 30 2017 18:15 Superbia wrote:
Gracky, who would you put on a team?

I reread through your filter and you actually looked better than I thought.

So I don't know lol. One spot would have to go to Ikawolf.


I put my nomination early cause I'm pretty fine with any of my town reads:
super/silver/grack


On February 01 2017 00:05 RtaniSoul wrote:
Though Tina's waffly on Super still which makes me slightly waffly too grmbl


Can you explain all these towreads and why in particular you chose to exclude us from your team of the three you townread? Also, you townread three people but then put this post in:

On January 31 2017 20:30 emperorchampion wrote:
tumble/silver/super ?

Basically if the leader puts themselves or not, the question is about who get the more information. Leader putting themselves gives more info to the leader, otherwise gives more info to whoever they put in. So it's a question about who you trust. Not sure I fully trust 2 other people yet though.


So you townread three people and would be o.k. with any of them but get some heat and suddenly it's like, you aren't sure you fully trust two people?


~SilverWolf77


super / you having similar thoughts points towards both being town. Similar aggression and level of involvement I think reinforce. I liked super's interactions with tumble. Gracks town read is lower than between you two.

I prefer to be on the team since I view it like controlling the variables. In this case it's Grack. If it's not going to pass then obviously there's no point in pushing it, so yeah I'm willing to compromise.

Other teams I have in mind are silver/super/tumble, which I saw is already OK for you? Or I think silver/super/vivax is OK.

We will yay-vote silver/super/tumble. Have issues with Vivax though.


Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 00:07 RtaniSoul wrote:
Our biggest problem is that we don't want vivax subbing in for tumble. Kinda equal between Super/Vivax.


Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 05:28 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 01 2017 04:26 Grackaroni wrote:
I think there's too many people in support of this team.

The fact that emperor is pushing superbia over vivax makes me want vivax more >>



what don't you understand? we both fail to see what's confusing
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 01 2017 17:04 GMT
#624
On February 01 2017 12:48 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 11:59 sicklucker wrote:
On February 01 2017 10:10 Silverika wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:07 sicklucker wrote:
like under 10% these people are all town


Because?

~SilverWolf77


well i know two towns are not in that list maybe 3. so 3 of 6 left are scum and 3 are in that player list. do some math


You do some math. There are only 3 spies and to think they are all on this mission is absurd. Especially so since we are resistance and your shade throwing is duly noted.

~SilverWolf77


i know im town. im like 90% sure grack is town. 70% sure ec is town. and none of us are on the current mission so its an awful fucking mission
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
February 01 2017 17:05 GMT
#625
On February 01 2017 22:05 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 18:55 emperorchampion wrote:
@rta can you explain the progression on this:

On February 01 2017 00:05 RtaniSoul wrote:
On January 31 2017 22:35 emperorchampion wrote:
On January 31 2017 21:54 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:50 emperorchampion wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:48 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:02 emperorchampion wrote:
Based on my probability estimates this team has a 105% chance of being approved, so let's gogogogo


Nope


Care to elaborate?


I think you should read up since we've discussed it already. Particularly the part where TW came into the game, cast shade on everyone in the original group, and then put up a new one with "this looks right."

You come into the thread, in a spot no one can read because Calix didn't do anything, and immediately put up a team without any discussion or any sort of posting that would allow us to read you or any sort of reasoning for the team you picked. I mean you gave a couple reasons on Grack but they weren't really that good.

And so far you've just been floating around not doing anything complaining the game is dead.

~SilverWolf77


The issue for me is that I was dropped in as leader at the same time as replacement, it was my excitement to get going! I prefer to give team first and discuss afterwards since I think it's the best way to find a mutually agreeable team.

That was just my feeling following the game since I'm used to more active mafia games
On January 31 2017 22:14 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 17:59 emperorchampion wrote:
Cause grack's a bro:

Scum hunting:
On January 28 2017 09:35 Grackaroni wrote:
I liked his confident (and correct) put down of Vivax's leader logic.
On January 28 2017 07:57 Tumblewood wrote:
can't even give you townie cred for winning an argument against vivax. come on, v, get a real reason to scumread rtani

His follow up also seems genuine to me. If he had entered the thread with that comment as scum, I would have expected him to use that as justification for having more suspicion/uncertainty on Vivax.
On January 28 2017 08:37 Tumblewood wrote:
On January 28 2017 08:07 Vivax wrote:
On January 28 2017 07:57 Tumblewood wrote:
can't even give you townie cred for winning an argument against vivax. come on, v, get a real reason to scumread rtani

Reading between the lines this means that you're fine with superbia and swika but not fine with me not being fine with rtanisoul?

no, I think you may be even townier for being this bad but I also politely request you be less bad
also I am just examining super and swika, and rtani to an extent, just now



Town circling:
On January 30 2017 18:22 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 30 2017 18:15 Superbia wrote:
Gracky, who would you put on a team?

I reread through your filter and you actually looked better than I thought.

So I don't know lol. One spot would have to go to Ikawolf.


I put my nomination early cause I'm pretty fine with any of my town reads:
super/silver/grack


On February 01 2017 00:05 RtaniSoul wrote:
Though Tina's waffly on Super still which makes me slightly waffly too grmbl


Can you explain all these towreads and why in particular you chose to exclude us from your team of the three you townread? Also, you townread three people but then put this post in:

On January 31 2017 20:30 emperorchampion wrote:
tumble/silver/super ?

Basically if the leader puts themselves or not, the question is about who get the more information. Leader putting themselves gives more info to the leader, otherwise gives more info to whoever they put in. So it's a question about who you trust. Not sure I fully trust 2 other people yet though.


So you townread three people and would be o.k. with any of them but get some heat and suddenly it's like, you aren't sure you fully trust two people?


~SilverWolf77


super / you having similar thoughts points towards both being town. Similar aggression and level of involvement I think reinforce. I liked super's interactions with tumble. Gracks town read is lower than between you two.

I prefer to be on the team since I view it like controlling the variables. In this case it's Grack. If it's not going to pass then obviously there's no point in pushing it, so yeah I'm willing to compromise.

Other teams I have in mind are silver/super/tumble, which I saw is already OK for you? Or I think silver/super/vivax is OK.

We will yay-vote silver/super/tumble. Have issues with Vivax though.


On February 01 2017 00:07 RtaniSoul wrote:
Our biggest problem is that we don't want vivax subbing in for tumble. Kinda equal between Super/Vivax.


On February 01 2017 05:28 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 01 2017 04:26 Grackaroni wrote:
I think there's too many people in support of this team.

The fact that emperor is pushing superbia over vivax makes me want vivax more >>



what don't you understand? we both fail to see what's confusing


I think I just don't like how pushy you were about me being "stubborn". Especially Vivax over Super since I don't get a feeling that you're reading him as town too strongly. Actually I think the worst part for me was that a lot of the stuff was like <1hr till the deadline lol. Unless I pretty much rng a team at that point it's tough to think about changes. Maybe super->grack get's more votes, but I'm quite interested in how it plays out and I didn't necessarily think that it was the better team.


I dunno I'm pretty waffly on rtani right now. Pages 5/6 of your filter I like quite a bit. But I'm a little hung up on you showing up in the thread, getting friendly with grack then using that to "get bad vibes" with me since I didn't change the team.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 01 2017 17:05 GMT
#626
On February 01 2017 17:11 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 10:09 Silverika wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:05 sicklucker wrote:
oh god so rejected


The fact that this doesn't like the team is a good sign since this is almost certainly a spy at this point.

~SilverWolf7

Given that sicklucker is universally read as spy I feel that this might be WIFOM. More accurately, we're just ignoring all his reads entirely until there's a reason he might be resistance.


and this is why my reads are most accurate acording to stats :D. because I dont do that shit
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 01 2017 17:06 GMT
#627
im sure this game is being run by spys because you guys are not this awful
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 01 2017 17:07 GMT
#628
what weird drunk posts? I said ama as an open forum. super dodged it. hell if someones drunk I would probably take advvantage of it
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
February 01 2017 17:09 GMT
#629
On February 02 2017 02:07 sicklucker wrote:
what weird drunk posts? I said ama as an open forum. super dodged it. hell if someones drunk I would probably take advvantage of it


oh boy, I laughed, but I feel bad about it
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 01 2017 17:10 GMT
#630
On February 01 2017 19:00 emperorchampion wrote:
I think the team is good since both other members are resistance reading silverika, and based off of what I read yesterday I don't really see any reason to put grack over super.

I'm interested to see how the votes fall out here.


if your town. you really really really need to vote no on this mission
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
February 01 2017 17:12 GMT
#631
On February 02 2017 02:10 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 19:00 emperorchampion wrote:
I think the team is good since both other members are resistance reading silverika, and based off of what I read yesterday I don't really see any reason to put grack over super.

I'm interested to see how the votes fall out here.


if your town. you really really really need to vote no on this mission


Vote down my own team? Who would you propose?
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 01 2017 17:13 GMT
#632
because you put up a bad team that didnt inlclude yourself and we have more attempts..
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 01 2017 17:15 GMT
#633
its just weird not to include yourself. I dont know why you guys are not doing it and who started it but there probably mafia. its like you bring the town pool from 6/2 to 5/3 which drastically descreases the chance of the mission passing
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 01 2017 17:16 GMT
#634
Its like your saposed to know your town and you dont include yourself and you expect it to pass. but your bring the chance of it passing from 50% to like 15%. You have a guaranteed town and dont include it. I have to probably lower my town read on you now
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
February 01 2017 17:17 GMT
#635
On February 02 2017 02:15 sicklucker wrote:
its just weird not to include yourself. I dont know why you guys are not doing it and who started it but there probably mafia. its like you bring the town pool from 6/2 to 5/3 which drastically descreases the chance of the mission passing


Logically I agree with you, but practically seems like no one will vote your team so idk
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 01 2017 17:17 GMT
#636
you dont get points if your team passes. you actually lose us a mislynch if your mission fails which is what it will probably do
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 01 2017 17:19 GMT
#637
On February 02 2017 02:17 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2017 02:15 sicklucker wrote:
its just weird not to include yourself. I dont know why you guys are not doing it and who started it but there probably mafia. its like you bring the town pool from 6/2 to 5/3 which drastically descreases the chance of the mission passing


Logically I agree with you, but practically seems like no one will vote your team so idk


who cares about my team we will worry about that when it comes. as towns we need to put up the best team every single round if its voted no thats not completely are fault we have more attempts anyway. by the time I pick a team I could be the top town in the game (and I probably will be once this idiot mission fails XD)
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
February 01 2017 17:20 GMT
#638
Like instantly 3 people say that they won't vote the team on me with it
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 01 2017 17:23 GMT
#639
is it really that bad if you dont pass from your pov? one of the people you included is picking next altho im pretty sure silverika is a spy. but if you think hes town you should assume he can put up a better team that will be voted on
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
February 01 2017 17:27 GMT
#640
On February 02 2017 02:23 sicklucker wrote:
is it really that bad if you dont pass from your pov? one of the people you included is picking next altho im pretty sure silverika is a spy. but if you think hes town you should assume he can put up a better team that will be voted on


Hmm I dunno, seems like a wasted opportunity. Like if I know the team will be voted down before I put the team up, why put it up at all? May as well put something else up. I feel like that way we actually get useful vote data. Like tumble's team, what use are the votes from that.

Yeah I feel OK about silver putting up a team, but that's in the future. Maybe exhausting all 5 attempts every time gives more vote info, but it's pretty risky since the team is auto accepted.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1337
ComeBackTV 564
SteadfastSC476
TaKeTV 386
LamboSC2269
IndyStarCraft 144
Rex143
EnkiAlexander 59
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 476
LamboSC2 269
IndyStarCraft 144
Rex 143
ProTech140
BRAT_OK 61
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42797
Shuttle 2652
EffOrt 887
Light 819
Horang2 791
Mini 754
Soma 490
firebathero 342
Stork 338
BeSt 331
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 301
Snow 280
Rush 258
ggaemo 203
ZerO 189
Leta 141
hero 80
Pusan 70
Killer 63
Sea.KH 56
Sharp 48
sorry 37
Shinee 37
Mind 35
Mong 35
Shine 31
Bale 30
Yoon 29
ToSsGirL 27
Trap 24
Sexy 22
Terrorterran 21
soO 21
Free 15
Sacsri 11
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 3
Dota 2
Gorgc9227
Dendi929
qojqva727
Fuzer 199
420jenkins132
Counter-Strike
fl0m211
markeloff207
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1936
crisheroes1369
XaKoH 177
Other Games
singsing1984
B2W.Neo883
Liquid`VortiX190
Hui .186
ArmadaUGS145
QueenE100
Mew2King94
Trikslyr23
Railgan18
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile115
• Gemini_19 9
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 15
• FirePhoenix9
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2115
League of Legends
• Jankos2286
• Nemesis2284
• TFBlade963
Other Games
• WagamamaTV189
• Shiphtur34
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 5m
Stellar Fest
22h 5m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.