• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:04
CEST 04:04
KST 11:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6801 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 170 171 172 Next
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-16 16:30:26
December 16 2016 16:30 GMT
#61
Paranoid Cop: Results are always indicative of non-Town (Mafia, guilty, etc.)

perfect role for me.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
December 16 2016 16:37 GMT
#62
On December 17 2016 01:23 Half the Sky wrote:
Do I dare cohost and torture people this game? Do I?

Idk, you told me this game would ruin my rep. as a Host
On December 17 2016 01:30 disformation wrote:
Paranoid Cop: Results are always indicative of non-Town (Mafia, guilty, etc.)

perfect role for me.

I'll make you into a Waffle Iron instead.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-16 16:49:28
December 16 2016 16:46 GMT
#63
On December 17 2016 01:37 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2016 01:23 Half the Sky wrote:
Do I dare cohost and torture people this game? Do I?

Idk, you told me this game would ruin my rep. as a Host
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2016 01:30 disformation wrote:
Paranoid Cop: Results are always indicative of non-Town (Mafia, guilty, etc.)

perfect role for me.

I'll make you into a Waffle Iron instead.

At least I can bash ppl's heads in with that. =D
edit: death by waffle iron
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-16 17:39:05
December 16 2016 16:51 GMT
#64
On November 25 2016 08:54 Shapelog wrote:
"Hosts are guaranteed to tell the truth when it comes to When the setup has been change, Punishment bills, flips, day/night posts being accurate, midway votecounts and new functions (ex. Players being able to send PMs) being added to the game. The only time we can lie is through poke bills, Role pm info, final vote-counts and to the obs because I am a prick."


What about rolecards? ie Is someone receiving a mafia-aligned role guaranteed to be mafia?

edit: cuz like, making a second "mafia" QT with 3 townies in it who think they're maf is super trollsome

oh boy
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
December 16 2016 17:36 GMT
#65
On December 17 2016 01:51 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2016 08:54 Shapelog wrote:
"Hosts are guaranteed to tell the truth when it comes to When the setup has been change, Punishment bills, flips, day/night posts being accurate, midway votecounts and new functions (ex. Players being able to send PMs) being added to the game. The only time we can lie is through poke bills, Role pm info, final vote-counts and to the obs because I am a prick."


What about rolecards? ie Is someone receiving a mafia-aligned role guaranteed to be mafia?

edit: cuz like, making a second "mafia" QT with 3 townies in it who think they're maf is super trollsome

Hosts are guaranteed to tell the truth when it comes to When the setup has been change, Punishment bills, flips, day/night posts being accurate, midway votecounts and new functions (ex. Players being able to send PMs) being added to the game. The only time we can lie is through poke bills, Role pm info, final vote-counts and to the obs because I am a prick.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
December 16 2016 23:06 GMT
#66
Gotta /out sorry
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-17 22:08:40
December 17 2016 22:08 GMT
#67
Looking for peeps to Sign up! The game is unofficial hosted now by a outlaw of the ban list!

If that doesn't rustle your jimmies I don't know what will!
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
December 19 2016 08:38 GMT
#68
When does this game start?
Failure is not an option
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 19 2016 16:45 GMT
#69
I would like to /in. I must say that I'm not a total begginer, just checking this site and liked the possibilities this setup has.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
December 19 2016 16:52 GMT
#70
On December 20 2016 01:45 Time Traveler wrote:
I would like to /in. I must say that I'm not a total begginer, just checking this site and liked the possibilities this setup has.

You're from SC2 Mafia, right?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-19 17:14:20
December 19 2016 17:10 GMT
#71
On December 20 2016 01:52 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2016 01:45 Time Traveler wrote:
I would like to /in. I must say that I'm not a total begginer, just checking this site and liked the possibilities this setup has.

You're from SC2 Mafia, right?


I'm curious about why you think that.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
December 19 2016 17:25 GMT
#72
On December 20 2016 02:10 Time Traveler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2016 01:52 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On December 20 2016 01:45 Time Traveler wrote:
I would like to /in. I must say that I'm not a total begginer, just checking this site and liked the possibilities this setup has.

You're from SC2 Mafia, right?


I'm curious about why you think that.

Oh, err, there's this guy called TimeTrx over there who seemed to have been wandering around Mafia communities lately.

I thought it might've been you :3
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 19 2016 17:45 GMT
#73
On December 20 2016 02:25 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2016 02:10 Time Traveler wrote:
On December 20 2016 01:52 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On December 20 2016 01:45 Time Traveler wrote:
I would like to /in. I must say that I'm not a total begginer, just checking this site and liked the possibilities this setup has.

You're from SC2 Mafia, right?


I'm curious about why you think that.

Oh, err, there's this guy called TimeTrx over there who seemed to have been wandering around Mafia communities lately.

I thought it might've been you :3


Oh well, I'm not him >.> Sorry if I dissapointed you
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
December 19 2016 17:57 GMT
#74
Tictock?
Minimal effort.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-19 20:07:11
December 19 2016 19:45 GMT
#75
"The gods deem a change in play"

The following has been changed:

Host QT will be made public after the game is over!

[/end]
+ Show Spoiler +
It was a test vote for everyone in the qt to do. Actual game hasn't changed yet nor will it till the beginning of the game.


Oh and if you are a cohost of this game, report to the Hosting QT! If you do not have it for some odd reason, pm me.
On December 19 2016 17:38 Lunaticman wrote:
When does this game start?

I was originally going to start it today with nine, but with Timetraveler's (TT's haha) entry plus Liquidmania start. Me and cake thought it be best to wait till Tuesday, Dec 27 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00) to allow players who are in both games to not be overwhelmed with D1 of two different days and to get 3 additional players so no one needs to get the boot. We also don't have to pause the game at all this way as well.

Also I haven't heard from Rels in a while and Cal. haven't even posted in the host QT so that too >_<
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 19 2016 19:54 GMT
#76
I think you had a little problem there with the timestamp format.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
December 19 2016 20:06 GMT
#77
On December 20 2016 04:54 Time Traveler wrote:
I think you had a little problem there with the timestamp format.

Thanks.

If only there was someone that could travel in time to change that post before it went out. What a shame :/
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
December 19 2016 20:35 GMT
#78
On December 20 2016 04:45 Shapelog wrote:Also I haven't heard from Rels in a while and Cal. haven't even posted in the host QT so that too >_<


There's a host QT? I do not seem to have this :p
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
December 19 2016 20:38 GMT
#79
On December 20 2016 05:35 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2016 04:45 Shapelog wrote:Also I haven't heard from Rels in a while and Cal. haven't even posted in the host QT so that too >_<


There's a host QT? I do not seem to have this :p

Top Notch Hosting Guys. You should take notes.

PM been sent to your local Inbox
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 20 2016 02:17 GMT
#80
On December 20 2016 02:57 Superbia wrote:
Tictock?

Yes?

I suppose I could /in, but this would be a really low effort game from me.
I can take that responsibility.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 170 171 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings91
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 152
RuFF_SC2 145
ProTech140
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14149
Rain 2260
Artosis 602
NaDa 30
Bale 20
League of Legends
Doublelift3778
Counter-Strike
taco 387
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox784
Mew2King126
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor969
Other Games
summit1g8699
Day[9].tv698
JimRising 621
C9.Mang0372
PiGStarcraft327
ArmadaUGS60
ViBE55
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV279
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream91
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 116
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP78
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv698
• Scarra669
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
10h 56m
OSC
19h 56m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 7h
Online Event
1d 8h
FEL
1d 13h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 14h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 16h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.