• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:41
CEST 12:41
KST 19:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8850 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 170 171 172 Next
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
December 13 2016 20:52 GMT
#41
I thought honestly more people would want to F*** the players over than be F***ed. And I would had to have a F***ing contest to see who would get to F***.

This is a very interesting fact that I have learned today about the community of TL mafia.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
December 13 2016 21:15 GMT
#42
On December 13 2016 12:09 cakepie wrote:
/cohost

[edit]

/uncohost

I need to clear my head for a bit.
I'll /cohost again when I come back, if the game hasn't got going yet.

get back in here, I need you to make me a planar dragooooooooon!
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
December 13 2016 21:22 GMT
#43
On December 14 2016 05:52 Shapelog wrote:
I thought honestly more people would want to F*** the players over than be F***ed. And I would had to have a F***ing contest to see who would get to F***.

This is a very interesting fact that I have learned today about the community of TL mafia.


From my experience, a good chunk of mafia players are raving masochists who get off on being yelled at online so this isn't a surprise at all.

In fact, I'm pretty sure that I signed up to get fucked over too :D

I don't mind wherever I play or co-host, however, so don't change it. I'm totally down to troll everyone with you and Rels
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 13 2016 22:03 GMT
#44
/cohost
I kinda invented the fucking with people games 'round here.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
December 13 2016 22:22 GMT
#45
On December 14 2016 06:22 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2016 05:52 Shapelog wrote:
I thought honestly more people would want to F*** the players over than be F***ed. And I would had to have a F***ing contest to see who would get to F***.

This is a very interesting fact that I have learned today about the community of TL mafia.


From my experience, a good chunk of mafia players are raving masochists who get off on being yelled at online so this isn't a surprise at all.

In fact, I'm pretty sure that I signed up to get fucked over too :D

I don't mind wherever I play or co-host, however, so don't change it. I'm totally down to troll everyone with you and Rels

Plx, dont yell at me, I'll claim cop
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
December 13 2016 22:51 GMT
#46
On December 14 2016 06:22 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2016 05:52 Shapelog wrote:
I thought honestly more people would want to F*** the players over than be F***ed. And I would had to have a F***ing contest to see who would get to F***.

This is a very interesting fact that I have learned today about the community of TL mafia.


From my experience, a good chunk of mafia players are raving masochists who get off on being yelled at online so this isn't a surprise at all.

In fact, I'm pretty sure that I signed up to get fucked over too :D

I don't mind wherever I play or co-host, however, so don't change it. I'm totally down to troll everyone with you and Rels

Yes but wouldn't people yell at the hosting staff if we....idk....Make everyone cop but also framed everyone that night?

Or make the lynchee a jester in addition to their role already?

Or bring back all the VTs that died (Mafia salt would be great)!
On December 14 2016 07:03 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
/cohost
I kinda invented the fucking with people games 'round here.

Like Deathstroke vs Deadpool. The original isn't always the better one.

Give me a bit to send you QT btw
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
December 15 2016 22:56 GMT
#47
BTW:

Since game will most likely go over the holiday, I will be pausing the game at 00:00 GMT (+00:00) on Dec 24 and resume the game at 19:00 EST on Dec 26. This gives players the entire day off for Christmas. Furthermore, Game will start to where the pause happens with a Flip or lynch that way it doesn't happen mid-cycle.

If a good chuck of players celebrate other holidays as well, I will pause the game as well on those days if need be.
[/time][/time]
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 16 2016 00:37 GMT
#48
On December 16 2016 07:56 Shapelog wrote:
BTW:

Since game will most likely go over the holiday, I will be pausing the game at 00:00 GMT (+00:00) on Dec 24 and resume the game at 19:00 EST on Dec 26. This gives players the entire day off for Christmas. Furthermore, Game will start to where the pause happens with a Flip or lynch that way it doesn't happen mid-cycle.

If a good chuck of players celebrate other holidays as well, I will pause the game as well on those days if need be.
[/time][/time]

If people think this is true, I suggest you re-read the title and/or rules of the game. That being said....

/in
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 16 2016 00:42 GMT
#49
p.s. im mostly kidding shapelog, but it's still in the back of my mind, considering the scope of this game.
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-16 04:03:10
December 16 2016 04:02 GMT
#50
Shape, you mangled your time bbcode, bro.

Also, general PSA :
it's better if you use the complete date tag (which can do date+time) instead of only the time tag in such situations.

Fixed version
On December 16 2016 07:56 Shapelog wrote:
Game Pause Sunday, Dec 25 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00) - Tuesday, Dec 27 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00)
Because you're US, shape, you need to consider that the rest of us are ahead of you:

Europe -- pay attention!
CET: 25 dec 1am ~ 27 dec 1am <-- not 24 dec 1am to 26 dec 1am. huge difference.

And it's 25 dec 8am - 27 dec 8am for me because my time zone even more ahead than ya'll.

quick howto for date tag, input looks like
[date]Dec 24 19:00 EST[/date]
full documentation / howto: here
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
December 16 2016 05:48 GMT
#51
/cohost

Players. Prepare yourselves.
+ Show Spoiler +
NMM 36:
On February 04 2013 19:43 Mocsta wrote:
Man cake, you are one seriously complicated guy.

cop/idiot reboot:
Acrofales wrote (PM):
trying to play as a VT who fakes cop who fakes being a VT is just too far down the rabbit hole.

Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 16 2016 08:39 GMT
#52
On December 14 2016 05:52 Shapelog wrote:
I thought honestly more people would want to F*** the players over than be F***ed. And I would had to have a F***ing contest to see who would get to F***.

This is a very interesting fact that I have learned today about the community of TL mafia.

I watched the second season of Mr. Robot and all the FUCKS were censored. It triggered the fuck out of me each time. I am so triggered I get major upset just reading this comment.
I had a good night of sleep.
N0
Profile Blog Joined October 2016
154 Posts
December 16 2016 11:54 GMT
#53
Censoring is just stupid. Neo-slang euphemisms are the way to go:
I watched the second season of Mr. Robot and all the GASMS were censored. It triggered the gasm out of me each time. I am so triggered I get major upset just reading this gasming comment!
Signups for [T]Define [b][blue][N#][/blue][/b]ormal Code Mafia now open!
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-16 16:11:21
December 16 2016 16:02 GMT
#54
On December 16 2016 09:42 Hopeless1der wrote:
p.s. im mostly kidding shapelog, but it's still in the back of my mind, considering the scope of this game.

For all intended purposes, this is guaranteed to be true.

Also I can only take one more cohost (since onegu is recovering)! Sign in if you havent! If game is 9 players Tuesday I might start it as that.

On December 16 2016 13:02 cakepie wrote:
Shape, you mangled your time bbcode, bro.

Also, general PSA :
it's better if you use the complete date tag (which can do date+time) instead of only the time tag in such situations.

quick howto for date tag, input looks like
[date]Dec 24 19:00 EST[/date]
full documentation / howto: here

Thanks. Was just tired and honestly was out of it.
On December 16 2016 17:39 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2016 05:52 Shapelog wrote:
I thought honestly more people would want to F*** the players over than be F***ed. And I would had to have a F***ing contest to see who would get to F***.

This is a very interesting fact that I have learned today about the community of TL mafia.

I watched the second season of Mr. Robot and all the FUCKS were censored. It triggered the fuck out of me each time. I am so triggered I get major upset just reading this comment.

Well S**t, It seems like I have been Naturally censored.F**k

Maybe those D**ks in hosting will force everyone to self censor
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-16 16:21:39
December 16 2016 16:20 GMT
#55
bonus points if you only force koshi to self censor.
edit: and we are at 10 players, you might have skipped h0pe
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
December 16 2016 16:23 GMT
#56
On December 17 2016 01:20 disformation wrote:
bonus points if you only force koshi to self censor.
edit: and we are at 10 players, you might have skipped h0pe

I didn't like the positive vibes he was carrying.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 16 2016 16:23 GMT
#57
Do I dare cohost and torture people this game? Do I?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 16 2016 16:24 GMT
#58
My first act as cohost btw will be to make scumformation a planar dragon.

Does anyone object to this?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-16 16:28:33
December 16 2016 16:24 GMT
#59
YES PLEASE HtS JOIN US
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-16 16:27:31
December 16 2016 16:26 GMT
#60
current move would be to make me cop and to roleblock me if I post a post containing more than 10 words or more than 10 posts a cycle

edit: or just rng my checks
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 170 171 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko129
SpeCial 63
ProTech8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19011
firebathero 2299
Bisu 828
Hyuk 611
Horang2 434
Larva 229
BeSt 218
Light 137
EffOrt 132
Mini 126
[ Show more ]
Soma 111
Leta 99
Rush 84
Barracks 72
ZerO 63
Pusan 55
ToSsGirL 54
Killer 54
soO 46
Sharp 41
Sexy 33
Aegong 31
Mong 30
NaDa 26
Shinee 26
Mind 22
Bale 21
Hm[arnc] 18
Sacsri 18
JulyZerg 16
sorry 14
Noble 12
zelot 10
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
XaKoH 271
Fuzer 183
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss901
byalli896
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor984
crisheroes947
Other Games
gofns43936
singsing1810
olofmeister1088
B2W.Neo154
Mew2King87
ArmadaUGS51
ZerO(Twitch)14
Livibee5
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH78
• StrangeGG 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 19m
OSC
11h 19m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 19m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.