• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:30
CEST 13:30
KST 20:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8351 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 27 2016 15:39 GMT
#324
Your constant references to other games are making me nuts lol.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 27 2016 16:40 GMT
#327
On December 28 2016 00:41 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 00:39 Time Traveler wrote:
Your constant references to other games are making me nuts lol.


Calm down, we are comparing his openers. You don't actually need to get our references

So you have any reads?


For now, I'm slightly town reading the "buddy triangle" as I said I don't expect Mafia to be that obvious. In fact, I think they would try to stay away from getting involved in things like that.

I am also not going to consider meta as I'm new here and I'll town read Exo as well. I like him being active and questioning most things, more than anyone else here.

I'll have Koshi as null because he seems to be one of the good players here in TL Mafia so I guess he has his reasons for doing that and wouldn't be that blatantly obvious.

And everyone else, null with no oppinions as nothing called my attention for now.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 27 2016 16:40 GMT
#328
opinion*
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 27 2016 19:02 GMT
#355
On December 28 2016 02:09 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 01:40 Time Traveler wrote:
On December 28 2016 00:41 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2016 00:39 Time Traveler wrote:
Your constant references to other games are making me nuts lol.


Calm down, we are comparing his openers. You don't actually need to get our references

So you have any reads?


For now, I'm slightly town reading the "buddy triangle" as I said I don't expect Mafia to be that obvious. In fact, I think they would try to stay away from getting involved in things like that.

I am also not going to consider meta as I'm new here and I'll town read Exo as well. I like him being active and questioning most things, more than anyone else here.

I'll have Koshi as null because he seems to be one of the good players here in TL Mafia so I guess he has his reasons for doing that and wouldn't be that blatantly obvious.

And everyone else, null with no oppinions as nothing called my attention for now.


Ok. But don't you think Exo's excessive questioning is forced? When he asks if you're smurf, and does not believe in you when you say you are not, what do you think he is trying to achieve? Do you believe that information may lead to a scum/town read?

If I tell you Koshi is actually a bad player, would it change your null read on him?


Nah, I don't think it's forced. I've seen a lot more people scumhunting that hard and asking QUESTIONS AFTER QUESTIONS until people started to freak out.

For the smurf, I don't know. Not as if it mattered anyway, I guess he'll realise by the time goes that I'm not similar to anyone here in TL. And no, I don't believe ANYTHING related to smurf can be AI.

Yeah, it would change. If he wasn't a good player I would say that he rolled mafia and he was already excusing himself for future inactivity to prevent commiting slips and such.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 27 2016 19:02 GMT
#356
On December 28 2016 03:45 disformation wrote:
I like GB.
I like Koshi liking GB.
I dislike Koshi liking ExO_

but tbh Im just policy voting ExO_ :D


What's your definition for "policy voting"?
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 28 2016 00:39 GMT
#449
The current topic of the conversation is so random and shitty that I honestly don't know what to say.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 28 2016 01:08 GMT
#454
On December 28 2016 09:51 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 09:39 Time Traveler wrote:
The current topic of the conversation is so random and shitty that I honestly don't know what to say.

Do you want to big build a time machine? Come on let's go and play!


I suggest hosts to do something with this idea!

WE WANT A DAMN TIME MACHINE.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 28 2016 01:45 GMT
#466
We're totally not lynching Ex_O. There are much better options.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 28 2016 19:02 GMT
#573
I'm sorry guys. It's just that I'm realising that playing a game here without knowing anyone is pretty hard, as I keep mixing everyone and I don't know who said anything so I'll use the typical ISO strat (or filter, as you say). I'll come in a while.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 28 2016 21:39 GMT
#709
I filtered LS and I liked it at the beggining. He seemed to be consistent with his reads and such, but I do not like how he, after scumreading Koshi, decides to vote Grack after he Koshi makes a post about why people should lynch Grack. Then he says that it is because Grack is more likely to be Mafia than Koshi, and this is because he defended Koshi. Huuuh. Sounds strange that the person who defends his scum read gets scum read as well.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 28 2016 21:46 GMT
#720
On December 29 2016 06:45 Superbia wrote:
Anyway gnight


WAIT THERE.

Could you repeat why you think darth is mafia? Didn't really get it from what you said.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 28 2016 21:52 GMT
#724
Wait, Grack actually wants Koshi dead after defending him? da fack. Guess I'll have to re-read
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 28 2016 22:38 GMT
#776
On December 29 2016 07:34 Tictock wrote:
Oh wow Ninja vote from Traveler.

Humm...


Your vote system here in TL is strange as fuck.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 28 2016 22:40 GMT
#779
On December 29 2016 07:39 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2016 07:38 Time Traveler wrote:
On December 29 2016 07:34 Tictock wrote:
Oh wow Ninja vote from Traveler.

Humm...


Your vote system here in TL is strange as fuck.

Normally we explain why we're voting for somebody here before we vote in the voting thread.


Well, then I can say that I voted BtDt because #yolo.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 28 2016 22:42 GMT
#784
On December 29 2016 07:41 GlowingBear wrote:
Can we lynch Exo? He isn't even here


Why are you so obsessed?
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 28 2016 23:00 GMT
#831
On December 29 2016 07:57 ExO_ wrote:
isn't it a 3 post minimum though? As per the rules? Won't he still get replaced with only 1?

Either way I guess I'm okay with this


If that's right, I wouldn't mind unvoting him.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 28 2016 23:26 GMT
#867
Yeah, I'm unvoting BtDt. I kinda random voted him because it was mandatory and I didn't have anyone clear in mind. And I still do not who to vote. Hum.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 28 2016 23:33 GMT
#886
On December 29 2016 08:29 beentheredonethat wrote:
Time Traveler having two pages of filter, voting me (low hanging af) then unvoting again feels scummy as fuck #gutFeelings


You know, I just voted you because I wanted to not vote and you were being completely ignored so I said like huh okey. But now I feel guilty. However, if you want, I can vote you again. <3
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 28 2016 23:36 GMT
#893
Can anyone repeat why Koshi is being voted again?
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 28 2016 23:43 GMT
#910
BtDt, be honest, you just want to lynch me because I voted you without saying anything and caused all this mess by accident. And now you're like "OMG. THIS GUY ALMOST GOT ME KILLED. #DOWNWITHHIM
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 988
WardiTV400
OGKoka 98
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 11451
StarCastTV_EN313
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko300
OGKoka 90
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 14120
Bisu 5210
FanTaSy 3881
Jaedong 1510
Shuttle 1274
BeSt 1003
actioN 755
EffOrt 613
Horang2 534
Larva 298
[ Show more ]
Leta 298
Zeus 250
Dewaltoss 117
Barracks 108
Mind 105
Sexy 84
JYJ 83
scan(afreeca) 72
Mong 70
sorry 67
ToSsGirL 54
Shinee 41
sSak 40
Killer 39
Aegong 31
soO 27
Bale 26
Sea.KH 26
Free 25
HiyA 13
Sacsri 12
yabsab 7
Dota 2
Dendi404
XaKoH 345
Gorgc310
Counter-Strike
x6flipin214
Other Games
singsing2332
olofmeister1367
B2W.Neo385
crisheroes281
Pyrionflax214
dupreeh118
Livibee115
KnowMe101
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick636
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1336
Other Games
• WagamamaTV208
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 30m
Replay Cast
11h 30m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 30m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
23h 30m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC S3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.