• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:00
CEST 15:00
KST 22:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8771 users

[M][T] Haunted Mansion 3 - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 09 2016 11:51 GMT
#354
i like this calix guy
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 09 2016 14:11 GMT
#411
hf is making me moderately erect, but it's also a bit of a fear boner
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 09 2016 14:54 GMT
#452
Vivax fearmongering at 110% noted
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 09 2016 15:05 GMT
#459
On September 10 2016 00:04 Skynx wrote:
But but... how can I read the thread if I have to answer your spam here while your only argument is i'm not trying?

Hmmmmm

easy solution, don't read the thread.

I usually mostly read my own filter because I like reading clever things.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 09 2016 15:06 GMT
#461
Damdred is maybe in the scumpile, and so is TW.

Both the new people are in the townpile
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 09 2016 15:12 GMT
#469
On September 10 2016 00:11 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 00:06 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On September 10 2016 00:03 Calix wrote:
NU vs Skynx is getting dumb. All I'm seeing is NU conflating contribution with alignment and Skynx getting annoyed.

NU, maybe back off and see what Skynx does when they finish catching up/ are not playing Overwatch or what the fuck ever and then resume this.


Alright. In the meantime, what are your reads?


Already explained my scum reads. Not hurling up a reads list for the hell of it when all that does is give scum more information than necessary on how I operate.


Just when I thought you were smart.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 09 2016 15:12 GMT
#470
On September 10 2016 00:12 Holyflare wrote:
But what are your reads though?

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 09 2016 15:13 GMT
#472
I disagree Vivax. I think all your points are dumb.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 09 2016 15:20 GMT
#481
I guess I'm going to be forced to read TT's filter at some point.

Or maybe I can just do the same thing as with TW and find like a single post that sounds kinda dumb. But we must maintain sustainable effort levels.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 09 2016 15:21 GMT
#484
Also Vivax is scumpile for trying to prevent people townreading me. That's like the dickest of dick moves.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 09 2016 15:24 GMT
#488
maybe too many people suspect TW.

I like my reads to be edgy, because I'm edgy as fuck. So idk
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 09 2016 15:24 GMT
#489
On September 10 2016 00:23 NeverUnlucky wrote:
javascript:addUBB_selected('reply_area', 'quote')

attempting to cheat, noted.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 09 2016 15:26 GMT
#490
Why did you call me useless as town NU? That's not true I'm the #1 player.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 10 2016 16:35 GMT
#807
Yeah I won't do much today

I'm probably going to:

a) sheep hf
b) lynch hf

That seems like the most reasonable plan. I'll maybe read a post or two by him later
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 10 2016 16:36 GMT
#809
I might also read the 1st page of the game for glorious 1st post analysis. that's option c
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 10 2016 19:13 GMT
#926
yeah I'm not putting in effort enough today to change my mind and I was mildly attracted to HF's manliness before, so I'm just gonna sheep him.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 10 2016 19:14 GMT
#928
On September 11 2016 01:54 Damdred wrote:
It's cause I'm town and the scum team is scared of me.

Boo.

Also think palmar might be town rip the dream.

clearly TMI, scum.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 10 2016 19:19 GMT
#935
unique snowflake, if you will
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 10 2016 19:20 GMT
#936
when you're #1 you're allowed to be lazy

also who starts a game on a weekend, I wonder if we can lynch host
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 10 2016 19:22 GMT
#941
sheeping is good

I think HF is town based on a) sounding like a raging hammer of justice at some point and b) effort.

Damdred is whatever. I always think he's mafia but he actually looks like mafia here. But then again, I always think he's mafia.

I don't wanna lynch damdred mostly because I know he's good and can be useful at some point. I need him to impress me a bit more though.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
SteadfastSC81
EnkiAlexander 7
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko481
ProTech136
Rex 53
SteadfastSC 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51925
Bisu 2108
Horang2 1253
Hyuk 652
BeSt 443
Soma 417
Mini 384
EffOrt 315
Light 313
Larva 246
[ Show more ]
Rush 159
ZerO 144
Mong 110
Barracks 95
Leta 80
Pusan 64
Snow 63
Sea.KH 61
ToSsGirL 54
Mind 40
Yoon 34
Aegong 29
JYJ 27
Bale 22
Sexy 22
sorry 21
Terrorterran 11
Noble 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Icarus 8
Dota 2
Gorgc4149
XaKoH 381
Counter-Strike
Fnx 624
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1390
Khaldor1117
Other Games
gofns33235
singsing2220
olofmeister1289
B2W.Neo413
hiko387
Livibee192
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS58
Liquid`VortiX55
ZerO(Twitch)11
Beastyqt1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream154
StarCraft 2
ComeBackTV 88
TaKeTV 76
IntoTheiNu 33
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 13
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH198
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 25
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h
CranKy Ducklings
21h
Online Event
22h
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.