• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:54
CEST 11:54
KST 18:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)36Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7681 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 79

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 145 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 23 2016 19:07 GMT
#1561
Yes. Explain how it makes Tumble town.
I had a good night of sleep.
DCWasabi
Profile Joined December 2010
United States368 Posts
July 23 2016 19:11 GMT
#1562
I'm down for lynching Rels or SL.

Even though I have been suspicious of Grack, I think his case on SL is good. If I'm wrong and Rels is town then it is more likely that Grack is town and then SL is probably scum in that universe.

@ Lunaticman, isn't the deadline in 3 hours not 2???

I WON'T be on at deadline because I have a Programming meeting, so if I need to change my vote lets work it out right now.
"Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana." -Groucho Marx
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 23 2016 19:14 GMT
#1563
Maybe you should comment some on TW? Try to save your townread with actual reasoning?
I had a good night of sleep.
DCWasabi
Profile Joined December 2010
United States368 Posts
July 23 2016 19:21 GMT
#1564
On July 20 2016 23:26 Tumblewood wrote:
actually no
luna's one post is not enough to balance out his previous posting. he's been posting but hardly playing all game. that definitely warrants a scumlean in my book. (this also applies to ec)
also if luna is scum I guess koshi isn't partners because why make a scum case and not go for the cred? shitty mafia move.


Good reasoning.
"Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana." -Groucho Marx
DCWasabi
Profile Joined December 2010
United States368 Posts
July 23 2016 19:22 GMT
#1565
On July 21 2016 01:05 Tumblewood wrote:
how is Palmar "half meh, half ok"? he's had like 2 posts this game


Points out bad logic / post.
"Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana." -Groucho Marx
DCWasabi
Profile Joined December 2010
United States368 Posts
July 23 2016 19:22 GMT
#1566
On July 21 2016 02:15 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 02:11 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 02:08 Tumblewood wrote:
On July 21 2016 02:06 emperorchampion wrote:
What do you think of my response of your question about Palmar's posting?

I don't see a response


On July 21 2016 01:07 emperorchampion wrote:
I was thinking to look more in depth, but I think the sentence that I posted sums it up pretty well actually.


I don't question your reasoning on Palmar, I question the fact that you have a read on a guy who played for all of 5 minutes before leaving.


More here.
"Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana." -Groucho Marx
DCWasabi
Profile Joined December 2010
United States368 Posts
July 23 2016 19:23 GMT
#1567
On July 21 2016 23:33 Tumblewood wrote:
guys, you saw the page that rels spammed with reads, no?
not like I read more than a quarter of it, but it was scummy alone just getting here, posting a bunch of random thoughts, and then leaving. can't explain why very well, but it felt
Ooh here's the word for it
blech


scumreading rels which makes sense to me
"Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana." -Groucho Marx
DCWasabi
Profile Joined December 2010
United States368 Posts
July 23 2016 19:24 GMT
#1568
On July 22 2016 06:59 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 06:53 Rels wrote:
On July 22 2016 06:52 prplhz wrote:
I'm switching to Rels. I'm really unsure but I don't think nnn_thekushmountains is scum. I just agreed with some of his things too much to want to lynch him on d1.

And why am I scum ?

you're scum because you obviously don't believe in your reads, or else you would have called one person scum and not 40 million "but remember, DC is the real scum". makes me think DC is town too.


He's not trying to kill me, lol.
"Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana." -Groucho Marx
DCWasabi
Profile Joined December 2010
United States368 Posts
July 23 2016 19:26 GMT
#1569
Well, he is later, but at least made some sense at that point.

Otherwise, I don't know, maybe I'm wrong, but thats how I see it.
"Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana." -Groucho Marx
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 23 2016 19:36 GMT
#1570
the alternative to lynching Tumblewood is not lynching anyone

this is a pretty bad situation for town if Tumblewood is town
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 23 2016 19:39 GMT
#1571
I'd much rather just MURDER DCWasabi. He seems to be putting noticably less deliberation into the game than he did last game. You could say that carefree reads would ostensibly point to town but it just seems like he doesn't care as much about pushing his ideas as he did the last two games I played with him.

Like just now, just 5 minutes of going through Tumblewood's filter and posting a couple of posts with a one liner smacked on them. Just doesn't seem like how he posted in the other games, he would be more inquisitive and then when he had an idea he would push it. This just seems like "you guys do whatever as long as I have some deniability for whatever's happeneing".
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 23 2016 19:45 GMT
#1572
DCWasabi voting in this game

DCWasabi voting in Bavarian Night kills

DCWasabi voting in Onegu is best host
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 23 2016 19:46 GMT
#1573
Also Palmar's last words was that DCWasabi was going way under the radar.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 23 2016 19:49 GMT
#1574
I really think Koshi is town but I'm also afraid that I'm being pocketed because he's really nice to play with. I think he's trying to avoid the things that let to VisceraEyes losing his mind and that's admirable and I don't want to just lynch him for being nice or for anything really, because I'm afraid he'll just think "Oh, I tried calming down and people mislynched me. I guess I'll never calm down again".

I really think Koshi is town though. Just because I think he's more town than I should think doesn't mean I wouldn't think he is town if I ignored above paragraph.

But I will absolutely consider him being scum in a LYLO. There's just good reasons not to consider him today (and also bad reasons not to consider him today).
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 23 2016 19:53 GMT
#1575
Deadline is in like 2 hours?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 23 2016 19:57 GMT
#1576
Sicklucker is extremely afk indeed.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 23 2016 19:58 GMT
#1577
And DCW could be mafia indeed.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 23 2016 19:58 GMT
#1578
btw. Kruppe. Always jail to save your own life from now on.
I had a good night of sleep.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 23 2016 20:00 GMT
#1579
are you guys trying to maj before I even have my say or something
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 23 2016 20:01 GMT
#1580
Theres no way tumbleweed is mafia. two confirmed towns from my pov are not even voting him. and my most likely mafia suspects are. this wont end well
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1571
Bisu 742
BeSt 365
Horang2 276
Hyuk 271
actioN 203
Leta 149
Zeus 147
EffOrt 126
Jaedong 118
[ Show more ]
Light 110
ZerO 72
Soma 72
Shinee 48
Mind 41
Mong 40
Killer 37
soO 29
Aegong 29
ToSsGirL 27
PianO 21
Bale 21
sorry 17
Terrorterran 15
hero 14
Sharp 14
Pusan 11
HiyA 9
JulyZerg 8
Noble 7
Rush 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe158
League of Legends
JimRising 367
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1239
shoxiejesuss960
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King187
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1929
Other Games
gofns33472
summit1g8251
singsing1531
ceh9655
crisheroes303
XBOCT257
DeMusliM155
ArmadaUGS107
Livibee99
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick526
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream231
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH268
• LUISG 14
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2268
League of Legends
• Jankos2053
• Rush1278
• Stunt423
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6m
OSC
3h 6m
Stellar Fest
3h 6m
OSC
14h 6m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.